PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Immaculate Grid

Ocotillo
07-21-2023, 08:42 AM
Playing this will be one of your best moments at work every day. It's so addicting.

https://www.immaculategrid.com/football/?utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_source=pfr&utm_campaign=2023_07_btn_home_ig

wazu
07-21-2023, 08:50 AM
Maybe it’s because I’m on a phone, but I don’t get the game. A grid with a bunch of team names. They have a long list of rules but don’t state an objective. Are you trying to guess what player was on both teams for each square?

Ocotillo
07-21-2023, 08:54 AM
Maybe it’s because I’m on a phone, but I don’t get the game. A grid with a bunch of team names. They have a long list of rules but don’t state an objective. Are you trying to guess what player was on both teams for each square?

Yes. Any player that was on both teams is a correct answer. The first objective is to complete the grid without making a mistake. The second objective is to find the most obscure players that meet the criteria and Immaculate Grid will give you a rarity score at the end. The lower the rarity score, the better.

Dunerdr

Glad I'm not alone here.

kysirsoze
Man this is hard af. Fun though. Thanks for posting.

Kiimo
07-21-2023, 08:57 AM
Playing this will be one of your best moments at work every day.

it will not

wazu
07-21-2023, 08:57 AM
I’m sure it’s somewhere in the rules but FYI the 2023 season doesn’t count. Learned the hard way with my Elijah Moore guess for Jets/Browns.

kysirsoze
07-21-2023, 08:59 AM
I’m sure it’s somewhere in the rules but FYI the 2023 season doesn’t count. Learned the hard way with my Elijah Moore guess for Jets/Browns.

Think they have to have played a game.

Rain Man
07-21-2023, 09:00 AM
Dang, that was hard. I was trying to go off memory without doing any cheating, and I got only three of nine. I'll have to try it again.

kysirsoze
07-21-2023, 09:01 AM
I got the passers column and that's it. Glad it's challenging but I also thought I'd be better at this. :deevee:

kysirsoze
07-21-2023, 09:01 AM
Dang, that was hard. I was trying to go off memory without doing any cheating, and I got only three of nine. I'll have to try it again.

Ok I don't feel bad anymore.

LittleMeatballNick
07-21-2023, 09:02 AM
There is another good one on https://dynasty-daddy.com/gridiron

Chiefs row today.

wazu
07-21-2023, 09:04 AM
625. Tough game.

Rain Man
07-21-2023, 09:10 AM
I got the passers column and that's it. Glad it's challenging but I also thought I'd be better at this. :deevee:

Yeah, that's all I got as well. I figured I could guess the two-teams guys, but so many of those are journeymen. I realized that I typically think of the star players moving teams and forget about the other guys pretty quickly. If one of the teams was the Chiefs, I'm sure we'd get them all, though.

kcgreene
07-21-2023, 09:27 AM

Learned that the hard way too. Also, apparently the player had to have played a snap for said team. Matt Barkley was on both the Bills and Cardinals and it wouldn't take my answer dammit!

ChiefsCountry
07-21-2023, 09:33 AM
Baseball one is superior just because of how old baseball is you can pick some wack players from way back lol

kcgreene
07-21-2023, 09:36 AM
Baseball one is superior just because of how old baseball is you can pick some wack players from way back lol

"Oh, of course the obvious answer here is 'Ugly' Johnny Dickshot"

And yes, That's a real player and his nickname. I love old timey baseball names. Just amazing.

Discuss Thrower
07-21-2023, 09:46 AM
Feel dumb for not getting the Jets / Browns connection.

Really surprised my answer for Jets/3000yd passer one was so rare too.