PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Happy Birthday ISUJeff and GoShox!

TLO
09-30-2023, 08:23 AM
Hope you have a great day! PBJ PBJ PBJ

BlackHelicopters
09-30-2023, 11:53 AM
Happy, Happy!

Wisconsin_Chief
09-30-2023, 12:22 PM
Tell us about yourselves fellas! Don't be shy, we're America's Team now! Our TE is dating Taylor Swift if you haven't heard!

Rainbarrel
09-30-2023, 01:20 PM
BAD LUCK OF THE BIRTHDAY WISH SPIN
-though this sounds a New York sports kinda thing

The Pigeon

For a male to pull his own rod and shoot his load on someone. This male must be stationed by a window ledge, on a bridge, on a tree or basically any height by which innocents may pass. On the point of ejaculation, said male must aim his spray at a passer-by, creating a similar scenario to a pigeon crapping on this passer-by. When the passer-by looks up, instead of finding a snarsy, giggling pigeon, they will instead find a dangling penis and ballsack and potentially an extra drop or two.

TLO
09-30-2023, 02:45 PM
BAD LUCK OF THE BIRTHDAY WISH SPIN
-though this sounds a New York sports kinda thing

The Pigeon

For a male to pull his own rod and shoot his load on someone. This male must be stationed by a window ledge, on a bridge, on a tree or basically any height by which innocents may pass. On the point of ejaculation, said male must aim his spray at a passer-by, creating a similar scenario to a pigeon crapping on this passer-by. When the passer-by looks up, instead of finding a snarsy, giggling pigeon, they will instead find a dangling penis and ballsack and potentially an extra drop or two.

Simply Red
09-30-2023, 05:45 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/ZRRN3h62/SHOX.png (https://postimages.org/)

Stewie
09-30-2023, 06:16 PM
ISUJeff was a good poster years ago. It appears he's a lurker these days.

TLO
09-30-2023, 06:44 PM
Looks like we're going 0-2 today. :(

GoShox
09-30-2023, 06:50 PM
Tell us about yourselves fellas! Don't be shy, we're America's Team now! Our TE is dating Taylor Swift if you haven't heard!

Given the choice between the Chiefs being in the news because Kelce is dating the most famous pop star in the world, or the Chiefs being in the news because they're flying a banner to "Save Our Chiefs" because the franchise is in such a pathetic state (I signed up to this site solely to donate to that cause), I'll happily take the former.

Also thank you!

Also if your name is TLO because of the StarCraft player then we have some very common interests.

Jewish Rabbi
09-30-2023, 06:52 PM
Given the choice between the Chiefs being in the news because Kelce is dating the most famous pop star in the world, or the Chiefs being in the news because they're flying a banner to "Save Our Chiefs" because the franchise is in such a pathetic state (I signed up to this site solely to donate to that cause), I'll happily take the former.

Also thank you!

Also if your name is TLO because of the StarCraft player then we have some very common interests.

Let’s fucking LFG!!!!

Happy birthday horn dog!!!

Wisconsin_Chief
09-30-2023, 08:01 PM

Also thank you!

Hell yes man, great time to be a Chief fan!

TLO - Answer this man’s questions about your handle! He’s here to take our questions. This is a special moment.

smithandrew051
09-30-2023, 08:15 PM

Also thank you!

I hope this guy gets laid (sexual intercourse - with a consenting female partner)!!

Wisconsin_Chief
09-30-2023, 08:53 PM
I hope this guy gets laid (sexual intercourse - with a consenting female partner)!!

I really appreciate you explaining what laid meant! It could mean a number of things. Maybe you were wishing he got himself a good nap today! So your clarification is deeply appreciated. You meant sex, and I am happy I know that for sure now instead of guessing with no information.

I also hope he has sex!

Simply Red
09-30-2023, 09:17 PM

Also thank you!

Look at you!!! I could just give you a big fat huggy right now! HBD!

TLO
09-30-2023, 10:47 PM

Also thank you!

It is because of the StarCraft player! Awesome to see another StarCraft fan here.

Simply Red
09-30-2023, 11:41 PM
It is because of the StarCraft player! Awesome to see another StarCraft fan here.

thank you