PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs have only 12 4thQ points through 6 games

493rd
10-18-2023, 05:34 AM
All 12 of the Chiefs 4Q points are from Butker!!! Offense has got to find ways to be better. Turnovers, penalties, dropped passes, have all contributed to this offensive mess.

Chris Meck
10-18-2023, 05:35 AM
We literally kneeled with first and goal from inside the five twice in six games.

ptlyon
10-18-2023, 05:39 AM
5-1. When you're winning you don't need to score points.

Edit: And I might add that one loss was a fluke

BlackHelicopters
10-18-2023, 05:42 AM
We got this.

digger
10-18-2023, 05:42 AM
Andy will never run up the score on any team at any time. It's not in his DNA. Once he feel we have the game in hand he sends the dogs on Defense and at the same time calls them off on Offense. We are still in "Preseason" mode. Show nothing and win.

InChiefsHeaven
10-18-2023, 05:43 AM
We literally kneeled with first and goal from inside the five twice in six games.

This is a good point. We COULD put up more points, if we gave a flying fuck about stats, but this team is smarter than many of its fans.

The only stat that matters is W\L. This year, the defense is the best it's been in years, and that's allowing the offense to find an identity with it's young receiving corps while STILL winning games.

Chiefs are unicorns. Nobody does this.

wazu
10-18-2023, 05:43 AM
Probably time to just hold a fire sale and get the rebuild started.

Bearcat
10-18-2023, 05:45 AM

And Mahomes didn't play the 4th quarter of another game.

I more or less let the chicken littles have August through November these days though... it's their time to shine and freak out over every little thing. Again, and again, and again. Every season.

I imagine them swelling up with "I told you so" rants late into the season and then we have to roll them out of here when the Chiefs host another AFCCG or make it to another SB, not to be heard from again for several months.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/THuL9YrTFvJYAKGVmX" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Simply Red
10-18-2023, 06:06 AM
cool

Best22
10-18-2023, 06:08 AM
Because we always lead in the 4th quarter (except the Lions game) and Reid shuts down the offense

Last season Mahomes had 6TD and 6INT in the 4th quarter of the regular season. Only 2 of those interceptions mattered (and one was basically desperation). 3 other picks happened when we had a big lead (Bucs, Jags, Rams). The Broncos one was inexcusable though lol

Kman34
10-18-2023, 06:10 AM
JFC… Did you see who Philly and the 49ers lost to??? We have the best 4th quarter QB in the league.. SFC Dipshit..

ChiTown
10-18-2023, 06:10 AM
No one can find that dark cloud on a sunny day quite like 493rd. I do appreciate the consistency, tho…

Titty Meat
10-18-2023, 06:11 AM
Oh no

Anyway

ptlyon
10-18-2023, 06:12 AM
The Chiefs regular season doesn't start until January

Kman34
10-18-2023, 06:13 AM
No one can find that dark cloud on a sunny day quite like 493rd. I do appreciate the consistency, tho…

You can always depend on a knee jerk reaction from him.. He must be a joy to be around….:spock:

ptlyon
10-18-2023, 06:19 AM
Just imagine if our wide receivers didn't suck!

Bearcat
10-18-2023, 06:25 AM
JFC… Did you see who Philly and the 49ers lost to??? We have the best 4th quarter QB in the league.. SFC Dipshit..

I glanced at that and read "we have the 4th best QB in the league".... https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/GBS2.png

493rd
10-18-2023, 06:38 AM

In Barbados and getting caught up on NFL news…this little nugget comes courtesy of NFL.com.

493rd
10-18-2023, 06:43 AM
You can always depend on a knee jerk reaction from him.. He must be a joy to be around….:spock:

Knee jerk? This was on NFL.com this morning. Nothing stings more nowadays than facts for some. Chiefs are 5-1 and winning which is great, but the offense hasn’t been good and needs to be better. But hey, we can pretend it’s not a problem until the playoffs when all you clowns attacking me for posting what a media outlet posted are saying the same shit. If it’s any fan base that should know that offense wins SBs it’s the Chiefs, no?

InChiefsHeaven
10-18-2023, 06:45 AM
In Barbados and getting caught up on NFL news…this little nugget comes courtesy of NFL.com.

Of course it does. They wanna take us down a notch to keep conversation going. It means nothing.

ptlyon
10-18-2023, 06:46 AM
Knee jerk? This was on NFL.com this morning. Nothing stings more nowadays than facts for some. Chiefs are 5-1 and winning which is great, but the offense hasn’t been good and needs to be better. But hey, we can pretend it’s not a problem until the playoffs when all you clowns attacking me for posting what a media outlet posted are saying the same shit. If it’s any fan base that should know that offense wins SBs it’s the Chiefs, no?

Thirteen. Seconds.

ThaVirus
10-18-2023, 06:47 AM
We’ve also held the lead in 100% of our second halves since week 1.

This ain’t a problem til it’s a problem.

ptlyon
10-18-2023, 06:47 AM
Of course it does. They wanna take us down a notch to keep conversation going. It means nothing.

Well, we are #2 in the power rankings.

Wisconsin_Chief
10-18-2023, 06:51 AM
We've never been more fine in the recorded history of people being fine.

Bearcat
10-18-2023, 06:56 AM

There's a 4600 post thread about the struggling offense that's been on the front page for 6+ weeks... Mahomes not looking like Mahomes at times, receivers all suck, Kelce's getting old, why is CEH still alive, etc.

Kind of figured you folk rub one out every morning reading it, but guess you've missed that one while scouring the internet for bad news.

Eleazar
10-18-2023, 07:00 AM

Same impressive body of work in literally every game thread

The team is 5-1 with a 1-point loss

Why Not?
10-18-2023, 07:03 AM
but this team is smarter than many of its fans.

Thankfully

O.city
10-18-2023, 07:03 AM
And Mahomes didn't play the 4th quarter of another game.

I more or less let the chicken littles have August through November these days though... it's their time to shine and freak out over every little thing. Again, and again, and again. Every season.

I imagine them swelling up with "I told you so" rants late into the season and then we have to roll them out of here when the Chiefs host another AFCCG or make it to another SB, not to be heard from again for several months.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/THuL9YrTFvJYAKGVmX" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I do agree but......the years we've had the issues, the actual issues have popped up in the AFC champ game and caused a loss.

2018 the defense was shit bird bitchy and couldn't stop the run. Well....we saw how that turned out.

2021 Pat was in a funk and the offense was sputtering......well.......again we saw how that turned out.

Usually, until things are fixed, there's a chance they pop up again.

Why Not?
10-18-2023, 07:04 AM

Come on, man! Don't you know that most every NFL team other than the Chiefs sucks and employs players that couldn't do well in a Lenexa flag league? If the Chiefs don't win every game against these scrubs by a score of 63-9 then they SUCK!!!!!!!

InChiefsHeaven
10-18-2023, 07:09 AM

OK smart guy. What do you propose be done here? Do you want to be right so badly that you believe the Chiefs are just sitting on their hands, unaware of the growth problems we are seeing? I mean, pointing out some issues like it's something earth shattering is kinda dumb.

Oh no, the media is saying the same shit. EVERY. ****ING. YEAR. The media says the same shit. Do you just like read this stuff and the get all worried because the media wrote it?

Watch the ****ing games. We can see that the offense is not up to par, nor is it where it's been in the past, but we also know the reason for it and (some of us, based on past experience with the team) are quite sure it will be better by the end of the season. Again, this defense allows us to not have to score 30+ to win games, and is allowing us to have growing pains with a YOUNG and CHEAP WR corps.

Take a breath FFS...

Red Dawg
10-18-2023, 07:12 AM
Only media talk shit about style points and usually against us. We are the only team that must blow out a team to be considered on track. It's stupid and bullshit. Never has a QB been treated this way but Mahomes. Winning by one or 50 is still a win. Only the champ matters and nobody is going look back say shit about some close game in the regular season or playoffs. Brady threw 3 picks in a playoff game but they still won. He was praised. He played like shit in like 4 SB's but they won. He was praised.

Just get the win.

Jewish Rabbi
10-18-2023, 07:12 AM
OP only has 12 brain cells

Rainbarrel
10-18-2023, 07:17 AM
Skip wants you to say it five times while eating his ass

KCUnited
10-18-2023, 07:20 AM
Chiefs have only won 5 games this season per NFL.com

Bearcat
10-18-2023, 07:23 AM
I do agree but......the years we've had the issues, the actual issues have popped up in the AFC champ game and caused a loss.

2018 the defense was shit bird bitchy and couldn't stop the run. Well....we saw how that turned out.

2021 Pat was in a funk and the offense was sputtering......well.......again we saw how that turned out.

Usually, until things are fixed, there's a chance they pop up again.

Sure, but those aren't the only two years the chicken littles have shown up to tell us things like the defense still sucks (2019, 2020), the WR room sucks (2022, 2023), special teams sucks (2022), the offensive line sucks (2018-2022?), what if they play like they did that one week they lost to an underdog (2018-2022), point differential sucks (particularly 2020, but 2018-2023).

I think the vast majority of fans acknowledge the issues but are also well adjusted enough to acknowledge...
...we have no control over any of it, so why endlessly harp on shit.
...teams evolve and specifically for Reid, he has a plan that may not jive with our desire to blow out every team
...no team is perfect and as you've stated before, Mahomes' contract is something this team has to deal with when it comes to having holes it may not be able to easily fill
...it's a long ass season and being worried about shit in September/October is pretty pointless as we've seen in past years.

It's not like I'm going to send a notarized letter to each chicken little acknowledging the offense isn't scoring 30+ points per game yet... it's not.

I also don’t particularly care. If it bites them in the ass in Jan/Feb, well, they'll probably do something to fix it for next season. :shrug:

Jewish Rabbi
10-18-2023, 07:24 AM
KC City Chiefs my favorite team via meatspin.com

Bl00dyBizkitz
10-18-2023, 07:28 AM
God DAMNIT Andy what are you DOING???

RealSNR
10-18-2023, 07:31 AM
KC City Chiefs my favorite team via meatspin.com

Those are some advanced metrics let me tell you!

notorious
10-18-2023, 07:31 AM
wbf

Kman34
10-18-2023, 07:40 AM
Toub is the reason we are winning these games in the 4th quarter… His coaching of Butker is outstanding…. he should start coaching the WRs..

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2023, 07:45 AM
He can go be a Buffalo Bills fan...point differential and running up the score champions.

St. Patty's Fire
10-18-2023, 07:57 AM

so youre in barbados and your thought is to go on chiefsplanet and start a bitching thread rather than like go on the beach or something LMAO

RaidersOftheCellar
10-18-2023, 08:01 AM

Funny thing is....if they had chosen to punch in those two TDs, I'll bet hardly anyone would be bitching right now. KC would be 5-1 with wins by scores of 24-9, 41-10, 30-20, 27-20, 19-8. Fairly dominant by NFL standards, with a solid 27 ppg.

JohnnyHammersticks
10-18-2023, 08:10 AM
so youre in barbados and your thought is to go on chiefsplanet and start a bitching thread rather than like go on the beach or something LMAO

The beach can wait when there's a negative article for him to furiously flick his bean to.

ChiefsCountry
10-18-2023, 08:11 AM
493 is a tard and by far the worst GDT poster

JohnnyHammersticks
10-18-2023, 08:13 AM
493 is a tard and by far the worst GDT poster

By far. He makes Tex look like Sunshine Sally.

wachashi
10-18-2023, 08:24 AM
It's insane that so many Chiefs fans are spoiled to the point that if we don't have the best offense in the league, it's considered a "mess."

We still have a top 5-8 offense right now, even with the struggles.

I'd like to see them play better, and I think they will, but I'm just not taking for granted how good our offense has been in recent years to get us to this point.

kcgreene
10-18-2023, 09:15 AM
We could have zero 4th quarter points all year. Doesn't change the fact that there is nobody else in this league I'd rather have with the ball in his hands to play in the 4th quarter than Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-18-2023, 10:40 AM
Some people are just whiners... period. You give a bag of gold they complain that it's to heavy...

Bob Dole
10-18-2023, 10:42 AM
OMG WE ARE DOOMED!!!

Question: How many points did we need?

carcosa
10-18-2023, 10:43 AM

I would appreciate it if he Shut Da Fuck Up!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2023, 10:45 AM
So more points in 6 games than you've had productive posts in 6 years?

Chief Pagan
10-18-2023, 10:50 AM
Funny thing is....if they had chosen to punch in those two TDs, I'll bet hardly anyone would be bitching right now. KC would be 5-1 with wins by scores of 24-9, 41-10, 30-20, 27-20, 19-8. Fairly dominant by NFL standards, with a solid 27 ppg.

Regular season wins and focusing on winning titles is absolutely what matters most.

But decades from now when people bitch about dynasties and whether Mahomes was better than Brady, Andy's reluctance to run up the score will be a factor.

When they count up career TD's, nobody gets to add in, but he slid down at the five yard line and kneeled out game. Or Andy ran it up the gut every play in the fourth.

Oh noes, oh well. A bitch fest for another time.

DaFace
10-18-2023, 10:52 AM
This is a perfect example of a misleading stat. It's meaningless.

Chief Pagan
10-18-2023, 10:55 AM
It's insane that so many Chiefs fans are spoiled to the point that if we don't have the best offense in the league, it's considered a "mess."

I'd like to see them play better, and I think they will, but I'm just not taking for granted how good our offense has been in recent years to get us to this point.

I'm not in the everything is a disaster camp, but when you have one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game..., and the passing game seems to be off kilter except for your future HOF TE, it does make you go hhmmm.

Coogs
10-18-2023, 11:02 AM
OMG WE ARE DOOMED!!!

Question: How many points did we need?

14, even though 15 would be the more realistic number. But there would probably still be bitching.

tyreekthefreak
10-18-2023, 11:14 AM

It's not meaningless.....it's a trend that if not fixed will soon bite us in the ass!

J Diddy
10-18-2023, 11:23 AM
But how are we doing on 4th quarter kneel downs from within the 5?

How do we rank there?

notorious
10-18-2023, 11:24 AM
"Oh no, I won the billion dollar lottery payout" :(

Everyone in the room looks at each other, wondering why 493 is sad.

493, sensing uneasiness in the room speaks up,"I have to pay shitload in taxes, damnit".

BWillie
10-18-2023, 11:27 AM
All 12 of the Chiefs 4Q points are from Butker!!! Offense has got to find ways to be better. Turnovers, penalties, dropped passes, have all contributed to this offensive mess.

Yeah sorry OP. Chiefsplanet is not really a place you can go to question things or voice concerns over the team.

Dartgod
10-18-2023, 11:29 AM
It's not meaningless.....it's a trend that if not fixed will soon bite us in the ass!

https://y.yarn.co/36e1eb55-ad9b-4a58-8c87-1a31196395dc_text.gif

Chief Pagan
10-18-2023, 11:32 AM

At the end of the day, isn't all just meaningless stats from just a game?

But take the Miami Denver game. Tyreek wouldn't have racked up that many yards and TDs under Andy.

So by playing for a coach that keeps his starting QB and starting WR in longer and keeps throwing the ball down the field, Tyreek climbs the ladder of all time yards and TDs for WRs faster.

He makes a stronger case for being an all time great receiver, getting in the Hall of Fame, etc.

When they vote Hall of Fame, does anybody say, oh but he probably would have had X more TDs but, you know, he spent his prime years with Andy?

Does it matter? When you're trying to win a SB? No. After you retire...

dlphg9
10-18-2023, 11:34 AM
It's the yearly "the sky is falling" thread in which we find something to bitch about. We're 5-1, but that doesn't matter, because we've only scored 12 4th quarter points. It's like you retards never stop looking for reasons to bitch.

We will win another Super Bowl and the fucktards will celebrate like the rest of us, but then when the off-season roles around and the team isn't doing what they want, then this shit cycle starts all over and the whining won't stop until we win another one. The fucktards will bitch. They will try to down play all of our success because we didn't sign or draft some players they wanted.

The cycle will just continue.

dlphg9
10-18-2023, 11:35 AM
I think it's a pretty good sign and shows just how in control we've been in pretty much every game. We've only scored 12 points in the 4th quarter, but we are still 5-1. Damn that must mean we're playing pretty dn good football.

carcosa
10-18-2023, 11:42 AM

It's meaningless actually

wazu
10-18-2023, 11:50 AM
I think it's a pretty good sign and shows just how in control we've been in pretty much every game. We've only scored 12 points in the 4th quarter, but we are still 5-1. Damn that must mean we're playing pretty dn good football.

This number would be so much better if we could just start the 4th quarter down a couple of scores each week.

Indian Chief
10-18-2023, 12:01 PM
There's a 4600 post thread about the struggling offense that's been on the front page for 6+ weeks... Mahomes not looking like Mahomes at times, receivers all suck, Kelce's getting old, why is CEH still alive, etc.

I hear you, but we've never gotten an answer on this.

Balto
10-18-2023, 12:23 PM

WOW talk about Cherry Pick'n....

1stQ: 10th
2ndQ: 2nd
3rdQ: 7th
YES 4th Quarter 31st

We are also top 10 in Points per game.....4th in Yards per game.....4th in first downs per game......4th in 3rd down conversations.... 5th in time of possession!

Could go on and on!

Cherry Pick'n

Wallcrawler
10-18-2023, 12:27 PM
Offensive mess. Lmfao.

dlphg9
10-18-2023, 12:38 PM
"I only troll all the time and post the absolute dumbest nonsense possible, but I can't seem to understand why everyone is so mean to me and picks on me all the time?! CP is nothing but bullies!"

- 493rd

dlphg9
10-18-2023, 12:40 PM
This number would be so much better if we could just start the 4th quarter down a couple of scores each week.

Yes, I wish we could get the shit kicked out of us, so that we could have a better ranking when it comes to points scored in the 4th quarter. That'd sure perk everyone up.

Pitt Gorilla
10-18-2023, 12:50 PM
Regular season wins and focusing on winning titles is absolutely what matters most.

But decades from now when people bitch about dynasties and whether Mahomes was better than Brady, Andy's reluctance to run up the score will be a factor.

When they count up career TD's, nobody gets to add in, but he slid down at the five yard line and kneeled out game. Or Andy ran it up the gut every play in the fourth.

Oh noes, oh well. A bitch fest for another time.

And nobody will give a ****. Flags fly forever.

J Diddy
10-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Yeah sorry OP. Chiefsplanet is not really a place you can go to question things or voice concerns over the team.

Everyone has concerns over offensive efficiency, in particular the passing game (see entire front page). What does the OP do in terms of the conversation?

Chris Meck
10-18-2023, 05:35 PM
It's the yearly "the sky is falling" thread in which we find something to bitch about. We're 5-1, but that doesn't matter, because we've only scored 12 4th quarter points. It's like you reeruns never stop looking for reasons to bitch.

We will win another Super Bowl and the ****tards will celebrate like the rest of us, but then when the off-season roles around and the team isn't doing what they want, then this shit cycle starts all over and the whining won't stop until we win another one. The ****tards will bitch. They will try to down play all of our success because we didn't sign or draft some players they wanted.

The cycle will just continue.

They don't get a seat on my bus. They can fucking walk behind.

PattyFlakes
10-18-2023, 05:38 PM

End of Thread.

Megatron96
10-18-2023, 06:02 PM
Give them the two TDs. That's 26 points in 6 quarters? So, basically 4.3 points per quarter? Awesome.

Chitownchiefsfan
10-18-2023, 06:05 PM
5 straight AFC championships at home
3 super bowl appearances
2 super bowl wins
2x MVP qb
And a 5-1 start

After all of this some of you are still bitching as if it's back in the "fly the banner" days. 20 years from now we are going to be looking back at this time as the Golden era of chiefs football. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Oh and spoilers. We are going to lose some. We aren't going to win the next 10 super bowls.

carcosa
10-18-2023, 06:06 PM
Oh and spoilers. We are going to lose some. We aren't going to win the next 10 super bowls.

WRONG!!!!!!

Bob Dole
10-18-2023, 06:13 PM
3 super bowl appearances
2 super bowl wins
2x MVP qb
And a 5-1 start

After all of this some of you are still bitching as if it's back in the "fly the banner" days. 20 years from now we are going to be looking back at this time as the Golden era of chiefs football. Sit back and enjoy the show.

BUT 12 FOURTH QUARTER POINTS!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2023, 06:18 PM
Unlike the Bills, we save shit for the postseason and don't run up inflated scores

493rd
10-18-2023, 06:46 PM
3 super bowl appearances
2 super bowl wins
2x MVP qb
And a 5-1 start

Yes, that’s awesome, and we’re spoiled. But none of that has anything to do with the 2023 Chiefs. Why is being critical of the current team somehow linked to how successful the prior team was? Isn’t football a “what have you done for me lately” sport? And when you post logical dissent on CP you get removed from the thread. And that’s a fact.

493rd
10-18-2023, 06:49 PM
3 super bowl appearances
2 super bowl wins
2x MVP qb
And a 5-1 start

You’re right, we’re not going to win every SB. So why do you care that I posted a factual thread about how bad the offense is currently?

Couch-Potato
10-18-2023, 06:50 PM
Nothing to worry about, Hardman's back.

raybec 4
10-18-2023, 07:07 PM
Yes, that’s awesome, and we’re spoiled. But none of that has anything to do with the 2023 Chiefs. Why is being critical of the current team somehow linked to how successful the prior team was? Isn’t football a “what have you done for me lately” sport? And when you post logical dissent on CP you get removed from the thread. And that’s a fact.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/5OQQxLxmLffyg/giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47aj7y5nq4388rjbc7fa53gzmss57ijh0g8zqag5ns&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Coochie liquor
10-18-2023, 07:41 PM

Can you please join 1963Chief??

Coochie liquor
10-18-2023, 07:43 PM
They don't get a seat on my bus. They can fucking walk behind.

Fuck that, they can dive Outta my way as I’m barreling towards them at full speed. If yuh can’t be happy with where we’re at currently. You don’t deserve to breathe.

tredadda
10-18-2023, 07:58 PM

It's almost like our offense is bad if it isn't up to the 2018 standards. It's amazing how good it's been despite new and underperforming players.

tredadda
10-18-2023, 08:03 PM
You’re right, we’re not going to win every SB. So why do you care that I posted a factual thread about how bad the offense is currently?

Because it's not factual. It's a cherry picked stat to confirm your bias which always leans one way.

dlphg9
10-19-2023, 03:50 PM

You're really bad at trolling. KYS

Bearcat
10-19-2023, 03:59 PM
You're really bad at trolling. KYS

Sadly, based on number of responses, he's "good" at it..... it's so retarded, people are really compelled to respond.

Take the Hardman thread....
...he's the only one who's been booted from it and was actually hijacking it with the retarded shit.
...BWillie went fishing and was once again very boring and has added a super passive aggressive whiny vibe to his repertoire that's just more pathetic than anything.
....Reerun went fishing twice with two sets of posts and was completely ignored both times.

Not that I want to encourage it, and if I was a troll I wouldn't exactly want to be compared to those two.... but, it the retardedness was effective.

JohnnyHammersticks
10-19-2023, 04:31 PM

“But none of that has anything to do with the 2023 Chiefs.”

The 2023 Chiefs who are tied for the best record in the NFL?

The 2023 Chiefs who already have a 2 game lead in their division?

The 2023 Chiefs whose only loss came by 1 point with 2 of their 3 best players out in a game where their WRs inexplicably dropped 8 passes?

The 2023 Chiefs whose defense is top 10 against the pass, top 10 against the rush, and top 10 in points allowed and is getting major d-line help the rest of the season with the reinstatement of Omenihu?

Are those the 2023 Chiefs you can’t stop bitching about, you game thread-shitting, miserable life-having, embarrassment to Chiefs Kingdom?

Bump
10-19-2023, 05:10 PM
the Chiefs have also won 5 games through 6 games

Chitownchiefsfan
10-19-2023, 05:27 PM

What have we done lately?

We won the fucking Superbowl you mopey donkey.

The people that orchestrated all those achievements I listed are still in charge. So why not just sit back and let the pros do their job.

raybec 4
10-19-2023, 06:14 PM
“But none of that has anything to do with the 2023 Chiefs.”

The 2023 Chiefs who are tied for the best record in the NFL?

The 2023 Chiefs who already have a 2 game lead in their division?

The 2023 Chiefs whose only loss came by 1 point with 2 of their 3 best players out in a game where their WRs inexplicably dropped 8 passes?

The 2023 Chiefs whose defense is top 10 against the pass, top 10 against the rush, and top 10 in points allowed and is getting major d-line help the rest of the season with the reinstatement of Omenihu?

Are those the 2023 Chiefs you can’t stop bitching about, you game thread-shitting, miserable life-having, embarrassment to Chiefs Kingdom?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/001/470/tumblr_lndumwiCey1qdh05go1_400.jpg

Chitownchiefsfan
01-21-2024, 09:28 PM

Gee. I wonder what this team has done for us lately?

Just a 6th straight AFC Championship game.

carcosa
01-21-2024, 09:30 PM
Gee. I wonder what this team has done for us lately?

Just a 6th straight AFC Championship game.

logical dissent tho

Eleazar
01-21-2024, 09:36 PM
Looking forward to this week's "cowards and losers form the day of battle" thread update

Jewish Rabbi
01-21-2024, 09:38 PM

Did u kill urself yet? Circle one

YES / NO

Pitt Gorilla
01-21-2024, 09:40 PM
And nobody will give a ****. Flags fly forever.

Agreed.

493rd
01-21-2024, 09:44 PM
Did u kill urself yet? Circle one

YES / NO

Never! It’s too much fun living rent free in your tiny ugly head! Muhuhuhahahaha

Holladay
01-21-2024, 09:46 PM
What ever.....

493rd
01-21-2024, 09:47 PM
Not sure why this thread was bumped aside from the usual clowns wanting to play gotcha games. Have fun guys!

Jewish Rabbi
01-21-2024, 09:50 PM
Never! It’s too much fun living rent free in your tiny ugly head! Muhuhuhahahaha

My head is big

Chitownchiefsfan
01-21-2024, 09:51 PM
Not sure why this thread was bumped aside from the usual clowns wanting to play gotcha games. Have fun guys!

Man with shitty takes denies having shitty takes.

More on this tonight at 10.

Jewish Rabbi
01-21-2024, 09:53 PM
Man with shitty takes denies having shitty takes.

More on this tonight at 10.

Hopefully followed by a story about him killing himself