PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is it too early to start thinking about 2024?

Pages : [1] 2

TLO
12-10-2023, 07:23 PM
I don't want to give up on this current squad, but I think the evidence is clearly there that this isn't a Super Bowl caliber team.

There's plenty of reason for optimism heading into next season.

What kind of cap room are we working with?

What free agent WR's are likely to be available?

Talk about it here.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 07:24 PM
Another year of "development" for Skyy Moore.

Brody Wa
12-10-2023, 07:37 PM
We need to go 3-1 to make the playoffs. We’ll probably get to the playoffs but we need our Iteam to start playing lights out football right now or we’re one and done. I still love ❤️ my favorite football team, The Kansas City Chiefs regardless how we finish this year.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 07:38 PM
We know how this story ends.

Time to write a new one.

Molitoth
12-10-2023, 07:39 PM
This is not a superbowl team. I'd be surprised if they could win 1 playoff game at this point.

The team is solid except for the WR room which needs a complete overhaul.
Fuck speed, bring in some smart WR's who are willing to put in the work with Mahomes and who have a really low drop rate. If a WR can't catch, he is useless.... don't care how fast he is.

Eleazar
12-10-2023, 07:39 PM
I don’t think it’s too early. This team isn’t a contender.

Of course you can always reel off a few wins, but there’s no reason to suspect that we will given that we’re losing to .500 teams

TheGuardian
12-10-2023, 07:40 PM
This isn't a SB team so def not too early.

Pasta Little Brioni
Reminds me of the Alex Chiefs

|Zach|
Yes and no.

This team can absolutely put it together for a run. The opponents they are facing give them all kinds of chances.

Beyond that I think one of the reasons I am not more mad is I see our window as wide open and our problems as very fixable in one off season.

ThaVirus
Wtf kind of pussy ass shit is this?

Kman34
12-10-2023, 07:41 PM
We just saw exactly how the playoffs will go last week and this week.. Oh well.. Bet there will be some professional WRs here next year..

Mulliganman
12-10-2023, 07:42 PM
If we don’t get on a run, at least we’ll draft higher than we have been and could be in a position to go up higher for a guy we really like..

MMXcalibur
12-10-2023, 07:42 PM
You fucking quitters.

jerryaldini
12-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Way too early. We saw tonight they are capable of beating their best AFC competition. They outgained them and more yards per play. Every week they are beating themselves with penalties, drops and turnovers. It's not like there is some big talent gap with the Ravens, Dolphins or Bills (who they beat). You really scared of Lamar in the playoffs?

lcarus
12-10-2023, 07:44 PM
I'm not giving up on the damn season. We outplayed the Eagles for 95% of that game. We should've beat Buffalo again. We should've beat Detroit without Kelce or Chris Jones. We made a ton of mistakes to lose to the Broncos. Nobody in the AFC is so good that the Chiefs can't go into their house and beat them. We've already beaten Miami and Jacksonville on the road and in a neutral stadium.

If the team keeps shooting themselves in the foot with dumb drops, penalties, or fumbles, then so be it. Just play a clean game and you give yourself a good chance to win against anyone.

carcosa
It's too early, but potential off-season moves are certainly creeping toward the front of my mind.

With Mahomes it ain't over til it's actually over.

Rainbarrel
Toney's ass stitches are self dissolving?

Rain Man
Don't miss the Super Bowl by thinking about next year.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 07:45 PM

Do you remember when we knew how every season with Alex would end?

In your heart of hearts, you knew. And the big games during the regular season always ended almost exactly the same way.

We know how this season ends.

It won't get easier for our shit-fucking WRs or sorry-ass run defense in the playoffs and definitely not on the road.

Every playoff team is capable of scoring 20 points and that's unfortunately all it takes to beat the Chiefs in 2023.

RIP

Brody Wa
12-10-2023, 07:46 PM
Hopefully we draft a WR in the first round. Veach made 2 errors by drafting CEH in the first round and Sky Moore in the second. I still think he’s the best GM in the NFL.

louie aguiar
12-10-2023, 07:52 PM
We can beat any team in the afc. We can also lose to just about any team in the playoffs. No margin for error.

Graystoke
12-10-2023, 07:53 PM
I think I will finish this year first.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 07:55 PM
We can beat any team in the afc. We can also lose to just about any team in the playoffs. No margin for error.

The Browns would give us a hell of a game.

Bearcat
Who are your SB caliber teams from the AFC though?

Not that I want to bank on being the least sucky of the sucky teams, but come on... it's not like they've been uncompetitive.

Pablo
Yes it’s too early. We are a playoff team with the best qb ever to play pretty much. Defense is legit. So we’ve always got a chance if we get our foot in the door. It will just take uncharacteristic focus and execution from the offense to capitalize.

Jewish Rabbi
12-10-2023, 07:56 PM
The next Super Bowl is in 2024 so I will think about that, yes.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 07:56 PM
Imagine other fans coming to this board and seeing pathetic threads like this when we have Patrick Mahomes and a good chance at the playoffs.

Discuss Thrower
12-10-2023, 07:58 PM
First round bye is practically out of reach and the postseason is biased to reward the team that gets it with an easy road to the SB.

They get the two seed and draw the equivalent of the last Roethlisberger Steelers team in the wild card for an easy postseason win but it's pollyannaish to think they're going to reach the AFCCG.

BryanBusby
Who are your SB caliber teams from the AFC though?

Not that I want to bank on being the least sucky of the sucky teams, but come on... it's not like they've been uncompetitive.
Baltimore is a clearly better team right now. The Chiefs are skidding against a bunch of shit mid tier teams.

KC_Connection

In your heart of hearts, you knew. And the big games during the regular season always ended almost exactly the same way.

It won't get easier for our shit-****ing WRs or sorry-ass run defense in the playoffs and definitely not on the road.

Every playoff team is capable of scoring 20 points and that's unfortunately all it takes to beat the Chiefs in 2023.

RIP

Trusting other QBs over Mahomes in the playoffs won't end well for you, I expect.

FringeNC
The Niners are clearly better? Who else? Sure, we kinda suck, but it's not as if the other AFC teams are world beaters. Buffalo was a better than we were when we beat them in 2021 -- people act as if it was a given we'd make it to the AFC Championship all these years when every year we had scares.

Yes, there's plenty to be frustrated with but this faggotized giving up shit -- it's unbecoming of anyone with a modicum of testosterone.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 07:59 PM
You folks are deluding yourselves if you think we have a shot at repeating.

We don't even know if our best offensive weapon is going to be 100% in the playoffs.

The Bills aren't a particularly good defense, with 0 scary pass rushers, lost a starter at DE during the game, and they looked elite for a good portion of the afternoon.

If this offense has to play an elite defense it's curtains.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Baltimore is a clearly better team right now. The Chiefs are skidding against a bunch of shit mid tier teams.
Baltimore just got outplayed by a below .500 Rams team all game today at home and only survived in overtime because McVay is a moron. Great team though.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:00 PM

We don't even know if our best offensive weapon is going to be 100% in the playoffs.

The Bills aren't a particularly good defense, with 0 scary pass rushers, lost a starter at DE during the game, and they looked elite for a good portion of the afternoon.

Bills DL is pretty good, it is their garbage secondary that we didn't test that says it all.

BryanBusby
Baltimore just got outplayed by a below .500 Rams team all game today at home and only survived in overtime because McVay is a moron. Great team though.
I'll take that over losing to two limp dicks back to back.

Jewish Rabbi
I mean all these issues are fixable. As frustrating as it is to hear it, it truly is a lack of discipline and focus. Whether or not they will get it fixed, I have my doubts.

KC_Connection

Go on, trust Lamar Jackson in the playoffs in a month. I'm sure it's gonna end great.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:01 PM
Trusting other QBs over Mahomes in the playoffs won't end well for you, I expect.

The Chiefs typically go into the playoffs with the offense humming.

This year it is a total shitshow.

I guess they could get their shit together over the last four games against bad teams, but watch them lose to the Bengals.

Won't THAT feel great.

"But, Mahomes!" You'll scream.

Not this year.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:01 PM
I'll take that over losing to two limp dicks back to back.
Bills are miles better than the Rams. #6 in DVOA right now compared to #19.

And the Chiefs probably win if Toney doesn't line up offside.

But sure, the Ravens are top tier.

ThyKingdomCome15
12-10-2023, 08:02 PM
They're still a sloppy team. Every week it's the same sloppy mistakes. It's maddening.

There's nothing to say about the offseason we don't already know.

-Chris Jones will be likely gone.
-Extend Sneed
-Make a splash signing at WR
-Sign a really good DT
-Draft a WR in the first round
-Draft DT in the second
-Make a decision on Donavon Smith, Willie Gay, and Danna.

The rest is kind of peanuts. That's the offseason.

Eleazar
12-10-2023, 08:03 PM
I mean all these issues are fixable. As frustrating as it is to hear it, it truly is a lack of discipline and focus. Whether or not they will get it fixed, I have my doubts.

These WR issues are only fixable if these guys turn into something they aren’t.

smithandrew051
As fans, we can do whatever we want.

I hope the team doesn’t look ahead for a second though. Win out, get the 2 or 3, and see what happens. Never know what will happen.

Stay healthy and get to the postseason with a decent seed.

KC_Connection
The Chiefs typically go into the playoffs with the offense humming.

This year it is a total shitshow.

I guess they could get their shit together over the last four games against bad teams, but watch them lose to the Bengals.

Won't THAT feel great.

"But, Mahomes!" You'll scream.

Not this year.
Tell me which AFC team is gonna beat Mahomes in the playoffs.

jerryaldini
12-10-2023, 08:04 PM

You're giving the AFC competition way too much credit. The Raven lost to the freaking Steelers. It's wide open in the AFC.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:04 PM
They're still a sloppy team. Every week it's the same sloppy mistakes. It's maddening.

There's nothing to say about the offseason we don't already know.

-Chris Jones will be likely gone.
-Extend Sneed
-Make a splash signing at WR
-Sign a really good DT
-Draft a WR in the first round
-Draft DT in the second
-Make a decision on Donavon Smith, Willie Gay, and Danna.

The rest is kind of peanuts. That's the offseason.

This teams needs at least 4 NFL caliber WR's added to roster.

Nickhead
12-10-2023, 08:05 PM
Doesn’t Mahomes have a better win %age on the road?

ThaVirus
12-10-2023, 08:05 PM

It won't get easier for our shit-fucking WRs or sorry-ass run defense in the playoffs and definitely not on the road.

RIP

You don’t have any balls and at this point I’m wondering if you’ve even got a dick.

Take your wounded vagina and go get fucked, hoe ass bitch.

BryanBusby
12-10-2023, 08:06 PM
Bills are miles better than the Rams. #6 in DVOA right now compared to #19.

And the Chiefs probably win if Toney doesn't line up offside.

But sure, the Ravens are top tier.
You're spinning this way harder than anyone should be.

Bearcat

I'll believe it when I see it in the playoffs... wasn't long ago they went 14-2 with some nutty point differential and promptly shit down their leg in the playoffs.

Not saying they aren't better than that team or they can't contend for a SB, but it's just a different season once they get there.

Much like the Eagles last season... it's not like I thought they were trash, but it really wasn't until the first half of the Super Bowl playing a team like the Chiefs that I was like... yup, they're pretty good. LMAO (of course, for that example I could come up with 10 more "scary" regular season teams that shit down their leg in the playoffs)

RunKC

It won't get easier for our shit-****ing WRs or sorry-ass run defense in the playoffs and definitely not on the road.

RIP

Patriots were 10-6 twice with Tom and got spanked in the playoffs both times. Not every year is gonna be like the last 5

GloryDayz
12-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Nope, the WR group has realistic fans thinking about doing what needs to be done for draft position.

Hammock Parties
Tell me which AFC team is gonna beat Mahomes in the playoffs.

The Ravens, Dolphins or Jaguars will beat us.

We're not playing as well as we did when we beat 2/3 of those teams.

It's easy to paper over our faults and say "we already beat them!"

That's what Bills fans said about the Chiefs in 2021, and Bengals fans said about the Chiefs in 2022.

Didn't work for them, won't work for us.

Every AFC contender has a bead on our offense and we've shown little ability to find cover. The headshot is coming.

BryanBusby
I'll believe it when I see it in the playoffs... wasn't long ago they went 14-2 with some nutty point differential and promptly shit down their leg in the playoffs.

Not saying they aren't better than that team or they can't contend for a SB, but it's just a different season once they get there.

Much like the Eagles last season... it's not like I thought they were trash, but it really wasn't until the first half of the Super Bowl playing a team like the Chiefs that I was like... yup, they're pretty good. LMAO (of course, for that example I could come up with 10 more "scary" regular season teams that shit down their leg in the playoffs)
The post isn't a statement that things can't be turned around but you can't say they're playing like the best AFC team right now. It's just flat out not true.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:08 PM
Patriots were 10-6 twice with Tom and got spanked in the playoffs both times. Not every year is gonna be like the last 5

That's just the way it goes sometimes.

Same thing happened to the Niners in 85, 86 and 87.

We'll be back.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:10 PM
We also have to pray we don't play the Broncos again in the playoffs.

Probably no team in the NFL is better prepared to shut us down offensively.

ChiefEd
12-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Salary cap be damned, we’ll find our Shoei Hatani next year…

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:11 PM
You're spinning this way harder than anyone should be.
How is pointing out that the Ravens barely beat a garbage Rams team in overtime at home spinning anything? LMAO

Your position on the Ravens made no sense.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-10-2023, 08:12 PM
We gotta somehow get Diggs

arrowheadnation
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The difference between 12-1 and 8-5. <a href="https://t.co/eYfIfjHCVD">pic.twitter.com/eYfIfjHCVD</a></p>&mdash; ����‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) <a href="https://twitter.com/LanceTHESPOKEN/status/1734028719533019480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trivers
This thread will not age well.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:13 PM
How is pointing out that the Ravens barely beat a garbage Rams team in overtime at home spinning anything? LMAO

Ravens are vulnerable to a team with good WR's to attack their corners. That was why the Rams matched up well.

Doesn't apply to everyone, especially us as we don't have those guys.

Hammock Parties

Yes it will.

This team will not sniff the AFC Championship, let alone the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't want to desecrate Arrowhead with an embarrassing AFCCG loss anyway.

KC_Connection
The Ravens, Dolphins or Jaguars will beat us.

If you had said the Bills or Bengals instead (who I expect both to make it), I might have actually taken this argument somewhat seriously.

No way I'm trusting Lamar Jackson or Tua in the playoffs with their tremendous limitations.

And the Jaguars? LMAO

Gary Cooper
12-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Doesn’t Mahomes have a better win %age on the road?
Yeah, the home/road doesn't matter.

Losing the BYE sucks but only one team gets it. We don't deserve the BYE.

A team can win three games and make the SB. Happens all the time. Wild card teams can make the SB.

The problem is they're playing their worst football late in the season. If they started 4-4 but are now 8-5, that would look much better. It's hard to see them putting it together.

OKchiefs
12-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Not giving up, but I’m anxiously waiting to see how Veach cleans up his own mess. Clark had better be ready to open up his pocket book and use cash spending to leverage our cap room and allow for a complete reset of the WR room. A 1st rd pick alone isn’t gonna cut it, and at this point someone like Mooney at WR isn’t enough for a veteran acquisition.

Veach had better figure it out

Pitt Gorilla
12-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Don't miss the Super Bowl by thinking about next year.

Just make the tourney and I wouldn't take ANYONE over the Chiefs.

BryanBusby
12-10-2023, 08:16 PM

Your position in general makes no fucking sense. They are the #1 seed with a 2 game lead on us now while we struggle to reach 20 points a game.

I don't think we have any room to talk currently. Even against a RB playing QB. We're mediocre as heck.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:16 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The difference between 12-1 and 8-5. <a href="https://t.co/eYfIfjHCVD">pic.twitter.com/eYfIfjHCVD</a></p>&mdash; ����‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) <a href="https://twitter.com/LanceTHESPOKEN/status/1734028719533019480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But yeah, definitely no chance to come out of the AFC.

Mr_Tomahawk
12-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Pissed off Pat about to go on a run…

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Your position in general makes no ****ing sense.

What position? That the Ravens aren't clearly superior to the Chiefs?

Again, the same team that you are glorifying for no good reason played a really shitty game today against an awful team and were lucky to win. Nothing about them makes me think they are a tier above anybody and certainly not a Chiefs team that has the best QB in NFL history healthy and active on the roster.

BryanBusby
12-10-2023, 08:18 PM

Again, the same team that you are glorifying for no good reason played a really shitty game today against an awful team and were lucky to win.
LMAO

ThyKingdomCome15
12-10-2023, 08:18 PM
Sloppy, but they're close. They need a chip on their shoulder and I think they have one.

It's also time to feature Rice. He's the best offensive weapon on the team at this time.

New World Order
12-10-2023, 08:19 PM
We can beat anyone in the AFC. The AFC is weak as hell this year

MahomesMagic

Again, the same team that you are glorifying for no good reason played a really shitty game today against an awful team and were lucky to win. Nothing about them makes me think they are a tier above anybody.

The Rams offense has been far more potent than the Chiefs lately.

Have you watched them at all recently?!

;)

Hammock Parties
Pissed off Pat about to go on a run…

gonna be hard for him to do that when what makes him special, escaping the pocket and improvising, has also been almost completely shut down

teams have figured out this year more than ever how to shut down his ad-libbing, because they have no fear of blitzing or playing safeties near the line

i'll be satisfied if we win one playoff game, but even that is looking dubious

KC_Connection
Ravens are vulnerable to a team with good WR's to attack their corners. That was why the Rams matched up well.

Doesn't apply to everyone, especially us as we don't have those guys.

Is that why the Browns without a QB beat them a few weeks ago?

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:20 PM
We can beat anyone in the AFC. The AFC is weak as hell this year

any playoff game for the chiefs will be a coin flip

we go into zero games with the ability to say "we will dominate this side of the ball"

just isn't a thing anymore for us

mnchiefsguy
12-10-2023, 08:20 PM
We can beat anyone. We can also lose to anyone.

Not giving up on this team, but also am more than willing to talk about the future--hopefully Veach is already formulating a plan to get better (I think he is, it is his job)

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:21 PM
gonna be hard for him to do that when what makes him special, escaping the pocket and improvising, has also been almost completely shut down

teams have figured out this year more than ever how to shut down his ad-libbing, because they have no fear of blitzing or playing safeties near the line

i'll be satisfied if we win one playoff game, but even that is looking dubious

Teams can play man 1 vs 1 against everyone but Kelce and we pretty much can't do shit about it.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:21 PM

we go into zero games with the ability to say "we will dominate this side of the ball"

If the season ended today, we'd be playing the Steelers. Coin flip though.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:22 PM
the offensive pass interference penalties kelce is drawing now have never happened before, either

he is running on fumes

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:22 PM

Ravens defense and offense both rank better than us.

Sorry, that's the world we live in. This is not last year anymore.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:23 PM

they won't make the playoffs

FringeNC
12-10-2023, 08:25 PM

As if that hasn't been the case for the entire run. Both Cinci games, Buffalo 2021, Cleveland 2020. The NE loss. We are way down compared to last year, but where's the dominant team outside of SF? There isn't one.

Chief Pagan
12-10-2023, 08:27 PM
I've been firmly in the WR are crap all year long but I think the SB race on the AFC side is wide open.

Yes, the Ravens look good but their playoff track record is bad. KC has traditionally done well against Lamar.

Miami has done nothing against good teams.

Kelce, Pacheco, and an ever improving Rice should be enough to make KC competitive in any AFC game in the playoffs.

Are they a shoo-in to make it? No, but I'm not sure there is a team I would pick over them.

As far as facing the NFC winner in the SB? Well, worry about that if they get there.

New World Order

We may see Bills again first round

Gary Cooper
The Browns have the same record as the Chiefs.

We shouldn't be making fun of anyone right now.

Chief Pagan
Teams can play man 1 vs 1 against everyone but Kelce and we pretty much can't do shit about it.

Force it to Rice.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:28 PM
I'm fine with drawing Buffalo again. Their dink and dunk offense won't do much if we cover the outlets early and we just need to score 24 when it is win or go home.

Chief Pagan
12-10-2023, 08:29 PM

Yes, and that's true of the other team as well. The AFC is wide open.

ljmhawk
12-10-2023, 08:30 PM
Way too early. We saw tonight they are capable of beating their best AFC competition. They outgained them and more yards per play. Every week they are beating themselves with penalties, drops and turnovers. It's not like there is some big talent gap with the Ravens, Dolphins or Bills (who they beat). You really scared of Lamar in the playoffs?

problem is…it’s week 14 and they same shit is happening that’s been happening all season. it’s not going to all of a sudden just click

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:30 PM
Ravens defense and offense both rank better than us.

Sorry, that's the world we live in. This is not last year anymore.
I'm not disagreeing with that part. I'm just also aware who their QB is.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:31 PM
Yes, and that's true of the other team as well. The AFC is wide open.

The Chiefs will have to flip the coin 3 times.

That lessens the chances.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:31 PM
We may see Bills again first round
That would be a coin flip.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:32 PM
The Browns have the same record as the Chiefs.

We shouldn't be making fun of anyone right now.
Who is making fun of the Browns? Just pointing out that the Ravens aren't anywhere near unbeatable if a team without a QB can beat them.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:32 PM

Fair point, but he's playing better than Patrick right now.

Everything is hard for Patrick right now. Everything.

Lamar looks like he is having fun, even without Andrews.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:33 PM

Yes, but the Ravens decided to try to change their prior flame outs but adding weapons to give Lamar a chance.

Whether it works we will see but at least they tried to improve it.

If you don't get to Lamar fast he will have 4-5 guys that can get open and he can buy time himself.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Fair point, but he's playing better than Patrick right now.

Everything is hard for Patrick right now. Everything.

Lamar looks like he is having fun, even without Andrews.
I've seen Lamar play really well in the regular season before too. I wonder what happened in those seasons at the end.

BryanBusby
12-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Who is making fun of the Browns? Just pointing out that the Ravens aren't anywhere near unbeatable if a team without a QB can beat them.

You're kinda manufacturing your own argument there my dude.

Nobody declared the Ravens world beaters. They are statistically the best AFC team today.

Get over yourself.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Yes, but the Ravens decided to try to change their prior flame outs but adding weapons to give Lamar a chance.

Whether it works we will see but at least they tried to improve it.

If you don't get to Lamar fast he will have 4-5 guys that can get open and he can buy time himself.
But can he make the throws under pressure when it matters?

I wonder what past evidence would tell us on that point.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:36 PM
You're kinda manufacturing your own argument there my dude.

Nobody declared the Ravens world beaters. They are statistically the best AFC team today.

Get over yourself.

My guy, you called the Ravens clearly the best team in the AFC right now. They aren't clearly the best anything at all and you'd know that if you spent any time watching that shitshow of a game they played today against the Rams.

TLO

I truly hope you're right.

MahomesMagic
But can he make the throws under pressure when it matters?

I wonder what past evidence would tell us on that point.

All he has to do is score more than the other team. So far this year it is working a lot better than our formula of giving Mahomes no professional WR's to throw to.

mr. tegu
12-10-2023, 08:40 PM
They are just like the Bills. Good enough to beat anyone but absolutely not good enough to win four playoff games in a row. I think that’s the disconnect people have. It’s hard to say they can’t make the Super Bowl against this level of competition because of their pedigree, but the chances they don’t have a carbon copy game to any of their four similar losses are zero.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:41 PM
We knew how 2018 was going to end, even with Patrick being Patrick.

Deep down, we knew.

The Chiefs ended that regular season very inconsistently, too.

You know now.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2023, 08:49 PM
This is a team that lacks focus and discipline. It has all season.

Now they're yelling at coaches and calling out officials for not giving them mulligans on clear penalties.

They need to be humbled. Badly. Players and staff. Superstars and depth guys; coaches and executives. They need their dicks knocked into the dirt in the worst way.

Is it too early to look to 2024? No, not at all. And frankly I'm looking forward to it.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:50 PM

Now they're yelling at coaches and calling for officials for not giving them mulligans on clear penalties.

They need to be humbled. Badly. Players and staff. Superstars and depth guys; coaches and executives. They need their dicks knocked into the dirt in the worst way.

Is it too early to look to 2024? No, not at all. And frankly I'm looking forward to it.

A hard reset is needed.
(https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198701040nyg.htm)

GloucesterChief
12-10-2023, 08:52 PM

I hope so but right now we don't look like contenders.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:54 PM

Now they're yelling at coaches and calling out officials for not giving them mulligans on clear penalties.

I don't think the Chiefs coasting through large portions of the regular season is anything that has just been restricted to just this year. It's been going on for several seasons now.

This latest stretch is a pretty bad one though. They haven't even bothered to show up in the 1st quarter of a game in about a month now.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 08:55 PM
It's fine to coast and win.

This is wayyyy different.

Gary Cooper
12-10-2023, 08:56 PM

I agree.

I'm tired of them going down 14-0 every week and getting out played every single 4th quarter.

This team is used to winning close games in November and December. Darn near every game. This year, it's the other way around.

For a team full of SB winners, they're playing like a team that's never been in a big game under the spotlight. Like a bunch of freakin' amateurs. Slow starts, stupid mistakes, backbreaking plays, etc.

Where's the clutch gene we've seen from prior Chiefs teams?

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 08:56 PM

Well their previous Mahomes teams were good enough to coast and win. This team will hopefully be coming to the realization now that they can't do that.

You simply can't spot desperate teams like the Bills 14 point leads with no real effort/focus for an entire quarter and expect to win in this league.

UteChief
12-10-2023, 08:59 PM
You can create a wish list, but there are still four regular season games and most likely the playoffs.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 08:59 PM
It is what is is. We have the greatest QB I have ever seen in his prime with a loaded roster but for some reason they wanted to see what he could do without real WR's.

Didn't work. Learn the lesson and fix it.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:01 PM
You can create a wish list, but there are still four regular season games and most likely the playoffs.

We should be grateful for that, because it will help us to make decisions on who should stick around in 2024.

There's no other point to these games though.

Lin Elliot gave us warning signs in '95 too.

New World Order
12-10-2023, 09:03 PM
We should be grateful for that, because it will help us to make decisions on who should stick around in 2024.

There's no other point to these games though.

Lin Elliot gave us warning signs in '95 too.

LMAO

You’re reallly throwing in the towel, Clayster

TEX
12-10-2023, 09:04 PM
It is what is is. We have the greatest QB I have ever seen in his prime with a loaded roster but for some reason they wanted to see what he could do without real WR's.

Didn't work. Learn the lesson and fix it.

Yep. They'll have an early exit this year. Fix it, get a real WR or two, and become legit contenders again next year.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:05 PM
LMAO

You’re reallly throwing in the towel, Clayster

We are the barbarians. Full of zeal until an enemy with superior tactics and weapons comes along.

<div style="position: relative;overflow: hidden;width: 100%;max-width:800px;margin:0 auto;padding-top: 23%;"><iframe src="https://clip.cafe/e/158007" style="position: absolute;top: 0;left: 0;bottom: 0;right: 0;width: 100%;height: 100%;"></iframe></div>

DJ's left nut
12-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Well their previous Mahomes teams were good enough to coast and win. This team will hopefully be coming to the realization now that they can't do that.

You simply can't spot desperate teams like the Bills 14 point leads with no real effort/focus for an entire quarter and expect to win in this league.

The difference in speed and energy from the defense in the 3rd and 4th quarters was startling. It made you realize how fucking lazy they played in the first half.

And the offense - shit, what more can be said. None of them are playing well. Literally not a single guy on offense is playing at even 80% of what he's capable of.

They need to be embarrassed.

I'd say the Broncos knocking them out of the playoffs should cover it.

It wouldn't bother me a bit.

TEX
12-10-2023, 09:09 PM
I agree.

I'm tired of them going down 14-0 every week and getting out played every single 4th quarter.

This team is used to winning close games in November and December. Darn near every game. This year, it's the other way around.

For a team full of SB winners, they're playing like a team that's never been in a big game under the spotlight. Like a bunch of freakin' amateurs. Slow starts, stupid mistakes, backbreaking plays, etc.

Where's the clutch gene we've seen from prior Chiefs teams?

In Miami...

Seriously, they chose this WR room. It is what it is now.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:09 PM

This would be really hard to take.

I almost feel like we'd have to give the rings back.

Bearcat
12-10-2023, 09:10 PM
We knew how 2018 was going to end, even with Patrick being Patrick.

Deep down, we knew.

The Chiefs ended that regular season very inconsistently, too.

You know now.

I'd take hosting another AFCCG and overtime loss at this point... the NFL expecting to finally be free of the Arrowhead Invitational for a year just to say fuck it, we're going in dry. That's far better than whimpering out in the WC or divisional round.

Sassy Squatch
12-10-2023, 09:12 PM
The difference in speed and energy from the defense in the 3rd and 4th quarters was startling. It made you realize how fucking lazy they played in the first half.

And the offense - shit, what more can be said. None of them are playing well. Literally not a single guy on offense is playing at even 80% of what he's capable of.

We could probably play significantly WORSE than we have been and still get in. This last slate of games is incredibly weak.

ThyKingdomCome15
12-10-2023, 09:13 PM

That's really what it is. We're resting on our laurels.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:14 PM
We could probably play significantly WORSE than we have been and still get in. This last slate of games is incredibly weak.

Bengals will be a problem.

tk13
12-10-2023, 09:17 PM
There's still a quarter of the season to go. We have not been the #1 seed every year with Mahomes, we've just been able to have the games go in a way that gave us every game in Arrowhead. I wonder if today makes them go harder after someone like Ertz. Rice keeps improving. The AFC is more wide open than it's ever been. Plenty of work to do but it's not over.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 09:19 PM
The difference in speed and energy from the defense in the 3rd and 4th quarters was startling. It made you realize how ****ing lazy they played in the first half.

You noticed that difference too, eh? It was laughable how hard they were playing in the 4th quarter especially compared to the 1st half. That's just unacceptable for this kind of rivalry game against a very motivated Bills team, but it tells you where this team is at mentally.

And I would hope the last month has been enough embarrassment to not have to go through your scenario, but we'll see.

I still have seen nothing that would deter me from the idea that this team's ceiling is still good enough to win a SB, particularly in a league with as few elite QBs as this one has right now. Will they reach it consistently in the playoffs for 4 games? Probably not. But I'd rather give the best QB in the league the chance.

ThyKingdomCome15
12-10-2023, 09:20 PM
Bengals will be a problem.

They'll get all the calls just like the Bills and Packers. They're desperate and the league says it's for business for the Chiefs to lose to bubble teams.

Chiefnj2
12-10-2023, 09:20 PM
You never give up on a season when you are a playoff team in a conference without a dominant team.

There is a chance the Chiefs lose Jones and Sneed and all of a sudden the D isn’t very good. Kelce is already slowing down and they are contractually stuck with an overpriced RT. There is no guarantee next year will be better.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2023, 09:21 PM

I don't even disagree.

The problem is that the players and coaches realize it as well.

But I don't think this is a team that can flip a switch. Again - they're not as good as they think they are.

I think they'll make the playoffs. But I genuinely wonder if they wouldn't be better served missing them. They're gonna sneak in, hit the nitrous button in the post-season and be surprised to find that they're still just a running a stick Civic out there.

TEX
12-10-2023, 09:21 PM
There's still a quarter of the season to go. We have not been the #1 seed every year with Mahomes, we've just been able to have the games go in a way that gave us every game in Arrowhead. I wonder if today makes them go harder after someone like Ertz. Rice keeps improving. The AFC is more wide open than it's ever been. Plenty of work to do but it's not over.

This year is different. This Chiefs team is not a legit contender. They'll make the playoffs but wont get far. They are who they are and they have been since week 1.

tredadda
12-10-2023, 09:22 PM
This year is different. This Chiefs team is not a legit contender. They'll make the playoffs but wont get far. They are who they are and they have been since week 1.

Thanks.

tk13
12-10-2023, 09:23 PM

We have the best QB and a top 10 defense. We 100% have a chance.

ThaVirus
12-10-2023, 09:24 PM

Good Lord. Not you too..

DJ's left nut
12-10-2023, 09:24 PM
You noticed that difference too, eh? It was laughable how hard they were playing in the 4th quarter especially compared to the 1st half. That's just unacceptable for this kind of rivalry game against a very motivated Bills team, but it tells you where this team is at mentally.

And I would hope the last month has been enough embarrassment to not have to go through your scenario, but we'll see.

I still have seen nothing that would deter me from the idea that this team's ceiling is still good enough to win a SB, particularly in a league with as few elite QBs as this one has right now. Will they reach it consistently in the playoffs for 4 games? Probably not. But I'd rather give the best QB in the league the chance.

Yeah, I'm trying to remember which drive it was specifically but it was completely inescapable at that point. I think it was when we got to 17-14. It was alarming. Night and day shit.

I'd have been less annoyed had they continued to coast.

All they did was prove how little they gave a shit prior to that point.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Problems do not get magically fixed in the postseason.

They get exposed.

mr. tegu
12-10-2023, 09:26 PM

The Broncos would be brutal. But reality is we have a really good chance of losing to a terrible QB such as a backup, Flacco, or Wilson in the first round. I’m just hoping we get past round one so our inevitable loss is at least somewhat respectable.

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 09:27 PM

RIP

Who is your pick to win the AFC then? Let's hear it. Call your shot.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Good Lord. Not you too..

I've been telling myself it's execution and they'll get it cleaned up.

It's not. Its desire. It's focus. It's coaching.

They don't have it, man. They're not going to just clean that up. They're going to keep doing this same shit. They aren't hungry enough.

Bearcat
12-10-2023, 09:28 PM
I don't even disagree.

But I don't think this is a team that can flip a switch. Again - they're not as good as they think they are.

I think they'll make the playoffs. But I genuinely wonder if they wouldn't be better served missing them. They're gonna sneak in, hit the nitrous button in the post-season and be surprised to find that they're still just a running a stick Civic out there.

The only time I remember it lately was the Raiders game and it flipped in a big way... it was like Mahomes and Kelce told each other, fuck it, we're doing this and immediately got on the same page, Mahomes started flinging it like days of old (uh, last year), Rice ended with 100 yards.

And I thought, sweet... yeah, it's just the Raiders, but if that's what they can look like, they can flip that switch come playoff time (and was figuring they'd do it today, too).

Besides the Mahomes-Kelce connection, it obviously doesn't seme like they're cohesive enough to fuck around and then confidently strut into the playoffs and do their thing. They only needed one warmup game last year heading into the playoffs, and that made sense.

They should probably use the rest of the month this year.

comochiefsfan
12-10-2023, 09:28 PM
Who is your pick to win the AFC then? Let's hear it. Call your shot.Baltimore.

They’re a team on a mission.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:29 PM

The winner of MIA-BAL.

Today proved plus talent at WR can give the Ravens defense a lot of problems.

Whoever wins that game, goes to Las Vegas.

To get curb stomped.

tredadda
12-10-2023, 09:29 PM
I've been telling myself it's execution and they'll get it cleaned up.

It's not. Its desire. It's focus. It's coaching.

They don't have it, man. They're not going to just clean that up. They're going to keep doing this same shit. They aren't hungry enough.

Too many players seem to have gotten complacent after getting a ring. This is a huge reason why it’s so hard to repeat as SB Champions.

dtrain
12-10-2023, 09:30 PM

It's reality people held out as long as the could but the proof is in the pudding when teams of the past came thru in these situations this team doesn't have that. Also no one is stepping up being a leader and getting into players asses!!! Some one needs to coach or player!!! Players need to be benched if they are not getting it done bottom line!!! If you keep doing the same thing you get the same results and that is insane!!!

DJ's left nut

Dolphins.

We emptied the tank defensively on them and still had to hang on like grim death to win that game after getting a massive lead.

Miami will beat us by 17 if we play them again.

RunKC
I don't even disagree.

From the opening snap last year this team looked like it had something to prove. They had a fire in them that showed through the year. They were hungry and had the right demeanor. A team on a mission.

This year they look like they got cocky. They are eating too much of their own shit and things got out of hand. The HC who is notoriously out of the loop starts doing more commercials, Taylor Swift comes to town.

The leaders of this team haven't been as focused this season. They'll still win this division IMO and they'll likely win the first WC game but they'll play the Jags or Dolphins in the divisional rd and get beat. And they'll deserve it.

Hoover
12-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Look, Veach has some work to do.

Chris Jones is gone.
MVS is gone.

Skyy Moore and Toney are nothing more than WRs 3 4 or 5. We can't expect those guys to bee dependable WRs. Especially knowing that they are going to get minimal targets.

Chief Pagan
12-10-2023, 09:32 PM
The winner of MIA-BAL.

To get curb stomped.

Miami???

This Miami team...

The combined winning percentage of teams defeated by the Dolphins this season is .303, which is the lowest rate in the AFC and the third-lowest mark in the league
They've yet to defeat a team with a winning record
Their three losses have all come against high-quality AFC contenders
Their overall strength of schedule has been the easiest in the entire league

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10100268-are-the-dolphins-good-lucky-or-untested-why-miami-is-the-nfls-most-polarizing-team?ref=upstract.com

GloryDayz
12-10-2023, 09:33 PM
We gotta somehow get DiggsWon't matter if we get Diggs and Toney can't identify a line of scrimmage...

Hammock Parties
Let's face it folks, it's almost a blessing this is happening.

None of us can stomach getting another 31-9 sphincter wrench in the big one.

And today guaranteed we won't be doing the walk of sadness through the Truman Sports Complex in 5 degree weather, which I've done three times now and it never gets easier.

We'll get a nice consolation WC prize, a little playoff experience for the rookies, and watch the Chiefs get eliminated in Baltimore or Miami in front of our TVs, warm in our robes, draft guide at the ready.

Good show, Chiefs. You played hard. You got as far as you deserved and didn't embarrass yourselves that much.

We'll more than likely still be able to laugh at Philly, Tyreek, Buffalo and/or Cincy.

It's better this way.

493rd
This feels like the type of season where we finally play a road playoff game, against a perceived lesser team, and lose. The offense isn’t good enough to overcome miscues like in years past, and the defense, despite being mostly good, can’t be expected to continuously stop the opposing team, especially when gifted a short field.

It’s been said all year that the offense would get better, the drops cleaned up, the penalties reduced, and the turnovers eliminated. But the fact remains that every one of those things continues to define the 2023 Chiefs week-to-week. With 4 regular season games remaining it seems like a huge stretch to believe it will change, especially given the personnel involved.

ForeverIowan
The winner of MIA-BAL.

To get curb stomped.

Tua with zero career playoff wins and who we were up on 21-0 on a neutral field? I'm sorry but you are being an absolute bitch.

Its never as bad as it seems and never as good as it seems. If Toney steps 1 foot back and our defense closes out that game with 1 minute left the perception of this team is completely different.

The AFC is wide open. Having to go on the road could very well be a good thing for this team.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Dolphins.

We emptied the tank defensively on them and still had to hang on like grim death to win that game after getting a massive lead.

And their defense is getting better as we approach the playoffs.

KC_Connection
12-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Miami ain't it for me. I'd have more faith in the Bengals if they got in than Miami. Those guys are still hungry as hell after the last few years and the team is a force even without Burrow.

I like the Bills talent too but they are so poorly coached (they had no business even being in a close game today the way they outplayed us and gave us multiple chances to come back to win) that I can't trust them.

Sassy Squatch
12-10-2023, 09:37 PM
Tua with zero career playoff wins and who we were up on 21-0 on a neutral field? I'm sorry but you are being an absolute bitch.

Its never as bad as it seems and never as good as it seems. If Toney steps 1 foot back and our defense closes out that game with 1 minute left the perception of this team is completely different.

The AFC is wide open. Having to go on the road could very well be a good thing for this team.
Unfortunately, this team currently isn't winning 4 in a row against the top echelon teams.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:37 PM

Miami has much to prove.

They have two pretty good cracks at it before the playoffs.

I'd lean BAL but MIA has so much speed anything can happen.

I also know the Chiefs have zero chance to prove anything in the same time frame. They're expected to win all four games, and if they don't win all four easily, we'll all be feeling our sphincters tighten on that first third down in the wild card.

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Keep trusting Tua and that Dolphins squad full of prima donnas. Andy Reid was coaching Favre in Green Bay while Mike McDaniel was in diapers. Ill take Reid/Mahomes over Tua/McDaniel with everything on the line EVERY.FUCKING.TIME!

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:40 PM
Keep trusting Tua and that Dolphins squad full of prima donnas. Andy Reid was coaching Favre in Green Bay while Mike McDaniel was in diapers. Ill take Reid/Mahomes over Tua/McDaniel with everything on the line EVERY.FUCKING.TIME!

We just lost to a guy who complains about his offensive linemen wearing tennis shoes in walk throughs.

493rd
Let's face it folks, it's almost a blessing this is happening.

None of us can stomach getting another 31-9 sphincter wrench in the big one.

And today guaranteed we won't be doing the walk of sadness through the Truman Sports Complex in 5 degree weather, which I've done three times now and it never gets easier.

We'll get a nice consolation WC prize, a little playoff experience for the rookies, and watch the Chiefs get eliminated in Baltimore or Miami in front of our TVs, warm in our robes, draft guide at the ready.

Good show, Chiefs. You played hard. You got as far as you deserved and didn't embarrass yourselves that much.

We'll more than likely still be able to laugh at Philly, Tyreek, Buffalo and/or Cincy.

It's better this way.

I think this is about right. By some miraculous stretch if this team were to win the AFC do you really think they wouldn’t get carved up by that 49ers team? It would be another 31-9 ass kicking. I’d rather lose a close game in the WC then get smoked in the SB again.

RaidersOftheCellar
LMAO

The 1 seed isn’t even out of play yet and you’re giving up on a team with Mahomes/Kelce/Reid and a top 5-10 defense. Pitiful.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Keep trusting Tua and that Dolphins squad full of prima donnas. Andy Reid was coaching Favre in Green Bay while Mike McDaniel was in diapers. Ill take Reid/Mahomes over Tua/McDaniel with everything on the line EVERY.****ING.TIME!

You sure when Mahomes is throwing to Skyy Moore and Justin Watson and Tua is throwing to Cheetah and Waddle?

Having Mahomes is great but the QB does have to throw the ball to NFL players to be effective.

Chiefshrink
12-10-2023, 09:43 PM
We need to go 3-1 to make the playoffs. We’ll probably get to the playoffs but we need our Iteam to start playing lights out football right now or we’re one and done. I still love ❤️ my favorite football team, The Kansas City Chiefs regardless how we finish this year.

The Broncos are only one game back and the way we are playing right now they would beat us again I'm afraid. Hate saying that but.......:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:45 PM
The 1 seed isn’t even out of play yet

You believe this, and it's sad.

Based on what the Bills did to us today, the Ravens would have a puncher's chance at shutting the Chiefs out.

The quick hitters to Rice are likely going to dry up in the postseason.

Teams are going to start camping that shit.

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 09:47 PM
You sure when Mahomes is throwing to Skyy Moore and Justin Watson and Tua is throwing to Cheetah and Waddle?

Having Mahomes is great but the QB does have to throw the ball to NFL players to be effective.

Travis ****ing Kelce in the playoffs chopped ****ing liver?? Yeah give me the three future HOFers in Reid/Mahomes/Kelce and a great young receiver in Rice over McDaniel/Tua/Hill and Waddle.

I'll take our defense over theirs as well.

Some of you need to grow a pair! I agree this Chiefs team is freaking struggling. No dominant team in the AFC thoough. Still a month until the playoffs start.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:50 PM
Travis ****ing Kelce in the playoffs chopped ****ing liver?? Yeah give me the three future HOFers in Reid/Mahomes/Kelce and a great young receiver in Rice over McDaniel/Tua/Hill and Waddle.

I'll take our defense over theirs as well.

Some of you need to grow a pair! I agree this Chiefs team is freaking struggling. No dominant team in the AFC thoough. Still a month until the playoffs start.

Yes, we know he has Kelce. The problem is that we don't have any help to take the pressure off. Any NFL team with only 1 matchup weapon is easy to stop.

Sorry, we will be entering the playoffs with one of the weakest offenses in the tournament.

1 Miami 0.513 0.505 0.763 0.586 0.455 0.397
2 San Francisco 0.487 0.552 0.737 0.482 0.490 0.424
3 Dallas 0.486 0.604 0.519 0.584 0.376 0.410
4 Baltimore 0.426 0.475 0.290 0.497 0.358 0.328
5 Buffalo 0.421 0.409 0.370 0.468 0.375 0.426
6 Philadelphia 0.409 0.410 0.275 0.454 0.363 0.435
7 Detroit 0.404 0.446 0.589 0.424 0.384 0.415
8 Indianapolis 0.382 0.354 0.456 0.406 0.358 0.262
9 Denver 0.377 0.387 0.288 0.397 0.350 0.266
10 Seattle 0.367 0.354 0.547 0.380 0.354 0.388
11 Houston 0.363 0.340 0.349 0.378 0.342 0.285
12 Jacksonville 0.361 0.434 0.456 0.339 0.381 0.379
13 LA Chargers 0.358 0.190 0.098 0.383 0.331 0.344
14 Kansas City 0.357 0.347 0.311 0.371 0.345 0.456
15 LA Rams 0.354 0.481 0.581 0.358 0.349 0.307

tredadda
12-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Dolphins.

As of right now? Baltimore is my pick. They are far more built for this than Miami. They don’t need Jackson at his best to beat Miami while the Dolphins will need Tua at his best against the Ravens. I just can’t see Miami going into Baltimore in January and knocking the Ravens off.

GloryDayz
12-10-2023, 09:51 PM
This feels like the type of season where we finally play a road playoff game, against a perceived lesser team, and lose. The offense isn’t good enough to overcome miscues like in years past, and the defense, despite being mostly good, can’t be expected to continuously stop the opposing team, especially when gifted a short field.

It’s been said all year that the offense would get better, the drops cleaned up, the penalties reduced, and the turnovers eliminated. But the fact remains that every one of those things continues to define the 2023 Chiefs week-to-week. With 4 regular season games remaining it seems like a huge stretch to believe it will change, especially given the personnel involved.

100% it's why the loss of quality WRs was clearly a very bad decision. This offense isn't feared in the least; this group isn't even good enough to avoid a silly "lined-up offsides" penalty. Nevermind that it wasn't called when they were, but that's just how the NFL officials are trained to call gmes.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:52 PM
Kelce drawing OPI on the regular now is a concern. More than likely he is running on fumes and thinking about retirement.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:53 PM
Kelce drawing OPI on the regular now is a concern. More than likely he is running on fumes and thinking about retirement.

He won't quit if we flame out early. But if he comes back next year Veach owes us a SB favorite roster, no Green Bay Packering it next offseason.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2023, 09:54 PM
He won't quit if we flame out early. But if he comes back next year Veach owes us a SB favorite roster, no Green Bay Packering it next offseason.

There should be some serious loading up and credit card spending.

We wasted the best defense we may ever have in the Mahomes era.

One receiver could have made a difference.

MahomesMagic
12-10-2023, 09:56 PM

Last year of Chris Jones, last year of Sneed cheap, a Mahomes in his prime.

Yeah, take the money you should have spent this year and fix this for one more run. Let Kelce go out a 3 Time SB Champion.

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 09:59 PM
I think the Bills are playing @ Miami week 17 for a bid to the playoffs. If Bills win, turning right around and playing them again wildcard weekend #7 Bills @ #2 Dolphins.

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 10:01 PM
I think the Bills are playing @ Miami week 17 for a bid to the playoffs. If Bills win, turning right around and playing them again wildcard weekend #7 Bills @ #2 Dolphins.

#1 Ravens
#7 Bills @ #2 Dolphins
#6 Broncos @ #3 Chiefs
#5 Browns @ #4 Jags

RaidersOftheCellar
12-10-2023, 10:06 PM
You believe this, and it's sad.

Based on what the Bills did to us today, the Ravens would have a puncher's chance at shutting the Chiefs out.

The quick hitters to Rice are likely going to dry up in the postseason.

Teams are going to start camping that shit.

Just stated a fact. 12-5 is a strong possibility for the Chiefs and also the other top contenders. It’s going to come down to whether the prince can knock off Baltimore in Jacksonville and if Dallas can take out Miami on the road. Both very doable.

GloryDayz
12-10-2023, 10:28 PM

ONE!

Molitoth
12-10-2023, 10:34 PM

With some thanks to Chris Jones' offseason clown show, Burt Veach couldn't deal for a receiver.

Eleazar
12-10-2023, 10:40 PM
With some thanks to Chris Jones' offseason clown show, Burt Veach couldn't deal for a receiver.

No reason why he couldn't have signed at least one half-decent veteran receiver.

Fishels
12-10-2023, 10:47 PM
Even if we win the SB it’s still not too early. Thing’s obviously have to be changed regardless of the result

OKchiefs
12-10-2023, 10:49 PM

Should have been traded prior to the draft, letting it drag out was a huge fuck up

ForeverIowan
12-10-2023, 10:51 PM

Mike Evans and a first round receiver to pair with Rashee Rice. One more run with Kelce and start a mini rebuild.

Fishels
12-10-2023, 10:51 PM

Not trying to be negative for the sake of it but the team is so undisciplined it may have still not been enough imo. There’s just so much wrong. I’m not sure Nagy is getting it done. I’m not liking our WR coach and just the general feel of the offense is not filled with fire as before.

I’m sure it would be better. But how much is my question. I think MVS and Toney would still have their problems

GloryDayz
12-10-2023, 10:56 PM

Thou art correct, his selfish bullshit didn't help.

St. Patty's Fire
12-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Yes and no.

This team can absolutely put it together for a run. The opponents they are facing give them all kinds of chances.

Beyond that I think one of the reasons I am not more mad is I see our window as wide open and our problems as very fixable in one off season.

yea pretty much agree with this to a tee

my hopes aren’t particularly high for this season atm but we can def flip the switch at any point. getting tired of waiting for that moment tho

TEX
12-10-2023, 11:16 PM

WHERE has THIS been all season???

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 07:10 AM
Unfortunately, this team currently isn't winning 4 in a row against the top echelon teams.

Likely won’t have to, even if we have to play in the WildCard Round with teams like CLE, CIN, DEN, IND, and PIT in the hunt.

Could be looking at one layup and three games against teams with warts just like us.

Or, hell, still 4 weeks left. More than enough time for an implosion from MIA and BAL to give us the 1 or 2 seed.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 07:17 AM
Likely won’t have to, even if we have to play in the WildCard Round with teams like CLE, CIN, DEN, IND, and PIT in the hunt.

Could be looking at one layup and three games against teams with warts just like us.

Or, hell, still 4 weeks left. More than enough time for an implosion from MIA and BAL to give us the 1 or 2 seed.

They have tough schedules left. It won’t take an implosion.

TEX
12-11-2023, 07:30 AM
Not trying to be negative for the sake of it but the team is so undisciplined it may have still not been enough imo. There’s just so much wrong. I’m not sure Nagy is getting it done. I’m not liking our WR coach and just the general feel of the offense is not filled with fire as before.

I’m sure it would be better. But how much is my question. I think MVS and Toney would still have their problems

They miss EB's attention to detail.

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 08:11 AM
They have tough schedules left. It won’t take an implosion.

Ravens would need to lose 2 games in four weeks. They’re a good team. That would be a bit of a mini implosion, IMO.

Dolphins schedule isn’t too tough.

We’ve got an outside shot at the 2 seed if we take care of business. Our odds of getting the 1 seed are basically slim to none at this point.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Ravens would need to lose 2 games in four weeks. They’re a good team. That would be a bit of a mini implosion, IMO.

We’ve got an outside shot at the 2 seed if we take care of business. Our odds of getting the 1 seed are basically slim to none at this point.

I'd say there's a great shot at the 2 seed and a pretty decent shot at the 1 still. I wouldn't have thought that to be the case, but after simulating it I realized it doesn't take any crazy scenarios to get there. Basically, KC needs to take care of business against a bunch of backup QBs, and we need Jacksonville to beat the Ravens at home and Miami to lose to the Cowboys.

RunKC
12-11-2023, 10:10 AM
They miss EB's attention to detail.

I don't think this is it. There were so many problems with attention to detail in 2021.

I think this team once again got caught up in its own hype. They think they deserve the 1 seed and thought it would be as easy as last year.

Andy and Veach literally thought Mahomes could do what he did last year and it has killed this season.

That's why teams never repeat unless they cheat aka the Broncos and Patriots.

It's really fucking hard to do

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 10:14 AM
I'd say there's a great shot at the 2 seed and a pretty decent shot at the 1 still. I wouldn't have thought that to be the case, but after simulating it I realized it doesn't take any crazy scenarios to get there. Basically, KC needs to take care of business against a bunch of backup QBs, and we need Jacksonville to beat the Ravens at home and Miami to lose to the Cowboys.

Ya know what, you’re right. It can happen. Ravens have the 49ers, Jaguars and some division games left. Dolphins have the Cowboys, Ravens and Bills.

It was the Jags who had a relatively light remaining schedule and their QB is now hurt.

You’ve convinced me. I am back on the hype train for the 1 seed. That baby is as good as ours!

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Some of you deserve to see this team lose to New England.

ChiefsCountry
12-11-2023, 10:56 AM

Cowboys, Ravens, Bills isn't tough?

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 10:59 AM

I already addressed that I remembered wrong.

I was confusing them with the Jaguars.

KCJake
12-11-2023, 11:08 AM

Basically this. We've made the road a whole lot tougher but it can be done. The Chiefs on the road in Baltimore or Miami is a 50/50 game. Don't give up yet guys

KCJake
12-11-2023, 11:09 AM

I bet they lose all 3 of those

GloryDayz
12-11-2023, 11:30 AM
Some of you deserve to see this team lose to New England.There's a good chance we could...

Megatron96
12-11-2023, 11:47 AM
Sigh. I guess we're getting to this point.

Has anyone looked or posted the potential FA WRs/TEs for next season?

TEX
12-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Basically this. We've made the road a whole lot tougher but it can be done. The Chiefs on the road in Baltimore or Miami is a 50/50 game. Don't give up yet guys

You see where this is all headed, right?

Discuss Thrower
12-11-2023, 11:57 AM
Some of you deserve to see this team lose to New England.

Well, they have to win that game convincingly to maybe give a reasonable belief fixes can be made. And convincing, to me, is basically sustaining a two possession margin for the majority of the game.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 11:58 AM
There's a good chance we could...

This team was down 14-0 to the Raiders.

THE FUCKING RAIDERS

Balto
12-11-2023, 12:30 PM
For the #1 we need to win out(4-0) and Ravens (2-2), Phins (3-2).

Phins Schedule:
Titans Home: W
Jets Home: W
Cowboys Home: 50/50
Ravens Away: 50/50
Bills Home: 50/50

Whats up with Miami having 4 of the last 5 games at home? I still think going 3-2 could easily happen for them.

Ravens Schedule:
Jags Away: 50/50
49ers Away: L
Phins Home: 50/50
Steelers Home: W

Again I could see them going (2-2) during these last 4 games.

Now Chiefs:
Pats Away: W
Raiders Home: W
Bengals Home: 50/50
Chargers Away: W

Of course AFC West games can be tricky no matter the record but I think this boils down to Bengals. We should win out but lets see what happens.

493rd
12-11-2023, 12:42 PM
LOL. For the love of God, the Chiefs aren’t getting the #1 seed! It’s like the blinders are permanently affixed to some faces here.With 4 games left, the 2023 Chiefs are what they are - a undisciplined mediocre team with an offense prone to penalties, turnovers, and every other mistake.

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 12:52 PM
LOL. For the love of God, the Chiefs aren’t getting the #1 seed! It’s like the blinders are permanently affixed to some faces here.With 4 games left, the 2023 Chiefs are what they are - a undisciplined mediocre team with an offense prone to penalties, turnovers, and every other mistake.

You shut your whore mouth.

Some of us haven’t given up on an 8-5 season when we’re in 1st place in our division, the 3rd seed in the conference, with a HOF QB, a HOF coach, and the 1 or 2 seed well within our reach.

OnTheWarpath15
12-11-2023, 12:52 PM
I will never count out a team that has Patrick Mahomes at QB.

However, for this team to make a serious run, he needs to be his best, and his teammates need to quit making mental mistakes.

Can that happen? Absolutely.

Will it? We have 14 weeks of evidence that points to no, unfortunately.

Here's to flipping the switch.

493rd
12-11-2023, 12:56 PM

Some of us haven’t given up on an 8-5 season when we’re in 1st place in our division, the 3rd seed in the conference, with a HOF QB, a HOF coach, and the 1 or 2 seed well within our reach.

Nobody is giving up whatsoever. I’m confronting the reality of the situation and you know what? I’m okay with it because you can’t win the ****ing SB every year and this is one of those years. The Chiefs have the youngest defense in football and will no doubt reload in the offseason for another run. Sometimes the lemonade from lemons isn’t immediate but that’s okay because without all these glaring issues we likely wouldn’t be making the drastic changes that are most certainly coming. What happened after the OL debacle against Tampa? I see something similar playing out at WR next year.

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Nobody is giving up whatsoever. I’m confronting the reality of the situation and you know what? I’m okay with it because you can’t win the ****ing SB every year and this is one of those years. The Chiefs have the youngest defense in football and will no doubt reload in the offseason for another run. Sometimes the lemonade from lemons isn’t immediate but that’s okay because without all these glaring issues we likely wouldn’t be making the drastic changes that are most certainly coming. What happened after the OL debacle against Tampa? I see something similar playing out at WR next year.

You are giving up. Listen to the way you’re talking, like the season is over..

Tell me, what Super Bowl winner from the last 10 years was certain to win it all in December?

2022: We lost to the Bengals in December and knew we’d have to go through them in the playoffs
2021: The Rams lost 3 straight games to close out November. That looked like the Bills’ year.
2020: The Buccaneers were a Wild Card. It looked like the Chiefs would win it all that year easily.
2019: At one point Mahomes’ knee was sticking out the side of his leg. It took us recovering from three different 10-point deficits to win it all that year.
2018: The Patriots lost 2 games in December this year, including hilariously fumbling the 1 seed to the Chiefs.
2017: The Eagles lost their MVP QB in December
2015: The Broncos started Brock Osweiler and the corpse of Peyton Manning
2014: The Patriots lost 2 games after Thanksgiving
2013: The Seahawks were starting a second year QB. It took holding the best offense ever to just 8 points in order to win it all.

By my estimation, the only one I’d say had the inside track was the 2016 Patriots and even they were down 28-3 at one point to the Falcons.

I’m not giving up until the clock hits 0:00 and we’re down in a playoff game. Take that weak ass shit somewhere else.

Bearcat
12-11-2023, 01:21 PM

Hell, a few people were gloating in the GDT when it was 14-0... that's how self-important they feel when predicting doom every season. They'd much rather predict doom, be right, and then rub it in people's faces than simply be optimistic (even without making any predictions).

No idea how they consider themselves fans, speaking only of ~5 and probably not even 10 of the worst chicken littles.

raybec 4
12-11-2023, 01:33 PM
Hell, a few people were gloating in the GDT when it was 14-0... that's how self-important they feel when predicting doom every season. They'd much rather predict doom, be right, and then rub it in people's faces than simply be optimistic (even without making any predictions).

No idea how they consider themselves fans, speaking only of ~5 and probably not even 10 of the worst chicken littles.
Yeah, there's only a handful of them but they're the loudest ones in the room at all times. Then they start to swing the opinions of some of the folks who have a hard time forming their own thoughts as opposed to just posting memes all day.

Mile High Mania
12-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Some of you are becoming soft… KC is in a rough patch, but they’ll win 3-4 more. Quit your bitchin’…

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Some of you are becoming soft… KC is in a rough patch, but they’ll win 3-4 more. Quit your bitchin’…

Just an honor to bring home another AFC West Title and play in the postseason.

It's all gravy after two rings!

GloryDayz
12-11-2023, 02:09 PM
For the #1 we need to win out(4-0) and Ravens (2-2), Phins (3-2).

Phins Schedule:
Titans Home: W
Jets Home: W
Cowboys Home: 50/50
Ravens Away: 50/50
Bills Home: 50/50

Whats up with Miami having 4 of the last 5 games at home? I still think going 3-2 could easily happen for them.

Ravens Schedule:
Jags Away: 50/50
49ers Away: L
Phins Home: 50/50
Steelers Home: W

Again I could see them going (2-2) during these last 4 games.

Now Chiefs:
Pats Away: W
Raiders Home: W
Bengals Home: 50/50
Chargers Away: W

Of course AFC West games can be tricky no matter the record but I think this boils down to Bengals. We should win out but lets see what happens.

At this point I don't think they're overly focused on anything but their next game and getting better. That's it, and that's all they can do, nothing more, but nothing less.

I think the whole organization knows they're in deep trouble right now and each and every person on the payroll has a large task in front of them if they want to be competitive in this year's playoffs.

They all need to look in the mirror and understand the person they're looking as is part of this team and part of the solution.

Coach better, play better, win. That's the only way forward.

ThaVirus
12-11-2023, 02:17 PM

It’s so weird.

We spent 30 years knowing we were at a disadvantage just hoping to make it to the postseason where” anything can happen!”

Now we’ve got the best coach-QB combo in the league with, by far, the most postseason experience in the league and mfs want to give up before a single snap is played in January.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 02:38 PM

The same people saying it's hopeless would have been making SB plans if Toney had been lined up a few inches back. LMAO

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 02:42 PM
The same people saying it's hopeless would have been making SB plans if Toney had been lined up a few inches back. LMAO

It's a game of inches.

The Chiefs consistently don't have those inches.

MahomesMagic
12-11-2023, 02:45 PM

The Bills are like us, a team that finds ridiculous ways to lose games. So beating Buffalo doesn’t fix anything fundamental here. Maybe it keeps the hope of the 1 seed alive a bit longer.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 03:12 PM
It's a game of inches.

The Chiefs consistently don't have those inches.

I mean, if you want to write off what will likely be a 12-5 team led by Mahomes/Reid/Kelce and a top 5ish defense, because you're convinced that they're going to make a silly mistake at a crucial moment, that's your prerogative. I'm guessing this is mostly schtick though.

Couch-Potato
12-11-2023, 03:18 PM
At least two or three of the games we lost came down to a single play/mistake.

We can still buckle down and win the SB.

Need a little more attention to detail and some luck.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 03:20 PM
I mean, if you want to write off what will likely be a 12-5 team led by Mahomes/Reid/Kelce and a top 5ish defense, because you're convinced that they're going to make a silly mistake at a crucial moment, that's your prerogative. I'm guessing this is mostly schtick though.

The Chiefs make silly mistakes all throughout the game, dude.

That's why they are lucky to score 20 points in a game these days.

It's what they do. It's not changing.

ForeverIowan
12-11-2023, 03:34 PM
This is as weak as the AFC has been in recent memory. There are no dominant teams. Baltimore and Miami are going to take some lumps the last month of season and perhaps sustain some serious injuries in some of those physical games.

If we were in the NFC right now with San Fran, Dallas and
Philly I'd be concerned. Im sorry though I'm not gonna sit here and say I dont think we can get through a stretch
consisting of say Denver, Jacksonville, @Baltimore (or similar depending on how the standings shake up come January).

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 04:00 PM
The Bills are like us, a team that finds ridiculous ways to lose games. So beating Buffalo doesn’t fix anything fundamental here. Maybe it keeps the hope of the 1 seed alive a bit longer.

They've also beaten two of the top contenders in the AFC.

Sorry if I'm not ready to match everybody's negativity about a team that could/should have 1-2 losses max. If they were getting rolled, couldn't move the ball, couldn't stop anybody, etc, I'd probably throw in the towel too. We're far from that. Literally all they have to do is avoid dumb penalties and costly turnovers.

MahomesMagic
12-11-2023, 04:04 PM
They've also beaten two of the top contenders in the AFC.

Sorry if I'm not ready to match everybody's negativity about a team that could/should have 1-2 losses max. If they were getting rolled, couldn't move the ball, couldn't stop anybody, etc, I'd probably throw in the towel too. We're far from that. Literally all they have to do is avoid dumb penalties and costly turnovers.

You're welcome to believe whatever you want. I haven't given up by I'm always on Team Reality and the reality is you don't win Super Bowls now without legit NFL WR's. Maybe we catch a few good matchups and move on to AFC Championship. I will always cheer for the win but this roster is just flawed.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Literally all they have to do is avoid dumb penalties and costly turnovers.

Chiefs fans 2013-2017: "Alex just needs to be aggressive from the start of the game and throw the ball in the end zone!"

farmerchief
12-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Never thought I’d say this, but they need someone like Bieniemy to chew some butt and make offensive players accountable for their actions!

New World Order
12-11-2023, 04:11 PM

We’re going to reload with offensive weapons this offseason and shove it up everyone’s asses next year

ForeverIowan
12-11-2023, 04:33 PM
https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1734327971618369895/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1734327971618369895&currentTweetUser=danorlovsky7

Absolute horse shit. He was lining up in a similar manner all freaking game. No warning, no communication, lets hold that in our back pocket and call it at most critical juncture in the game. Zero excuse for it.

Easy 6
12-11-2023, 04:36 PM
With this team the time to start thinking about 24, is when 23 is in the books... but good grief at this rate thats gonna be sooner than later for us

MahomesMagic
12-11-2023, 05:14 PM
I want the first big signing of free agency to be a real NFL grown man WR.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k1pZCnUCN3o?si=jVmLn0EOlFIqNzR_" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You sign big Michael Pittman and you have two beasts dominating the middle of the field with Kelce. Then you add speed at WR for another vet signing then head to the draft to add more weapons.

493rd
12-11-2023, 05:21 PM

Tell me, what Super Bowl winner from the last 10 years was certain to win it all in December?

2022: We lost to the Bengals in December and knew we’d have to go through them in the playoffs
2021: The Rams lost 3 straight games to close out November. That looked like the Bills’ year.
2020: The Buccaneers were a Wild Card. It looked like the Chiefs would win it all that year easily.
2019: At one point Mahomes’ knee was sticking out the side of his leg. It took us recovering from three different 10-point deficits to win it all that year.
2018: The Patriots lost 2 games in December this year, including hilariously fumbling the 1 seed to the Chiefs.
2017: The Eagles lost their MVP QB in December
2015: The Broncos started Brock Osweiler and the corpse of Peyton Manning
2014: The Patriots lost 2 games after Thanksgiving
2013: The Seahawks were starting a second year QB. It took holding the best offense ever to just 8 points in order to win it all.

By my estimation, the only one I’d say had the inside track was the 2016 Patriots and even they were down 28-3 at one point to the Falcons.

I’m not giving up until the clock hits 0:00 and we’re down in a playoff game. Take that weak ass shit somewhere else.

Chiefs aren’t winning the SB bro put your bottle down.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 05:40 PM
Chiefs fans 2013-2017: "Alex just needs to be aggressive from the start of the game and throw the ball in the end zone!"

I have a lot more faith in KC's ability to line up properly and not fumble six times/game than in a QB suddenly changing his stripes.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-11-2023, 05:42 PM
Chiefs aren’t winning the SB bro put your bottle down.

If that shit Broncos team could win it, this team definitely can.

GloryDayz
12-11-2023, 10:54 PM
. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231212/46cf1b4a59ff7cf600bb8bb9177a686f.jpg

ForeverIowan
12-11-2023, 10:56 PM
Keep trusting Tua and that Dolphins squad full of prima donnas. Andy Reid was coaching Favre in Green Bay while Mike McDaniel was in diapers. Ill take Reid/Mahomes over Tua/McDaniel with everything on the line EVERY.****ING.TIME!

Bump

ForeverIowan
12-11-2023, 10:57 PM
Dolphins.

Care to share your thoughts tonight DJ??

LongSufferingToady
12-11-2023, 11:21 PM
I don’t think it’s too early. This team isn’t a contender.

Of course you can always reel off a few wins, but there’s no reason to suspect that we will given that we’re losing to .500 teams

Right now, we're kinda a .500 team ourselves.

TLO
12-25-2023, 01:13 PM
Bump.

wbbonneriii
12-25-2023, 01:18 PM
Team is done…their offense hasn’t improved…

This is all on Reid, Nagy, and the entire offense

Bearcat
12-25-2023, 01:21 PM
Nobody is faster to predict defeat than Chiefs fans.

(and yes this is a shitshow)

Megatron96
12-25-2023, 01:23 PM
I won't believe we're done until we're actually done.

However, we just had to run a fake punt gimmick play against LVR in the first half, so we're probably circling the drain at this point. Gotta put a plug in this thing asfap.

tredadda
12-25-2023, 01:27 PM
Nobody is faster to predict defeat than Chiefs fans.

(and yes this is a shitshow)

Weren’t they down 17-0 to the Raiders last year only to go out and win it?

tredadda
12-25-2023, 01:30 PM
I won't believe we're done until we're actually done.

However, we just had to run a fake punt gimmick play against LVR in the first half, so we're probably circling the drain at this point. Gotta put a plug in this thing asfap.

That’s where I am with it. I will say that as long as KC is in the playoffs they will be dangerous until beaten or winning it all. But they can’t afford to continually play as sloppy and expect to make much noise.

Sure-Oz
12-25-2023, 01:33 PM
Team is done…their offense hasn’t improved…

This is all on Reid, Nagy, and the entire offenseVeach as well. The WRs are awful and the tackles suck

JohnnyHammersticks
12-25-2023, 01:35 PM
Weren’t they down 17-0 to the Raiders last year only to go out and win it?

Yes!! We’ve got them right where we want them! How can everyone not see this???

wbbonneriii
12-25-2023, 01:52 PM
Yes!! We’ve got them right where we want them! How can everyone not see this???

I think it is the terrible play leading up to this moment this year that has us out…in the past the Chiefs were playing great ball but had a bad half…this offense rarely has a good half these days…

wbbonneriii
12-25-2023, 01:55 PM
The offensive scheme is so poor…Nagy is terrible!

wbbonneriii
12-25-2023, 01:58 PM
Please fire Nagy tonight…have Reid retool the next two weeks and then play the chargers for the division…

JohnnyHammersticks
12-25-2023, 02:04 PM
I think it is the terrible play leading up to this moment this year that has us out…in the past the Chiefs were playing great ball but had a bad half…this offense rarely has a good half these days…

Your a non-Belizing MORAN!!!!

SHOWTIME
12-25-2023, 02:18 PM
The major problems with this offense are at LT and RT…and that’s on Veach. Mahomes can make this WR look good if he has more time in the pocket.

Best22
12-25-2023, 03:01 PM
Please fire Nagy tonight…have Reid retool the next two weeks and then play the chargers for the division…

If we somehow manage to beat the Bengals next week, that’ll give us the division.

Any further win by us, or loss by the Broncos gives us the division

Reerun_KC
12-25-2023, 03:02 PM
The major problems with this offense are at LT and RT…and that’s on Veach. Mahomes can make this WR look good if he has more time in the pocket.

He’s had all fucking day and still can’t throw the ball to wide open guys.