PDA

View Full Version : Life Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 07:56 AM
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.

MIAdragon
01-27-2024, 07:57 AM
Lolz “safe space” on CP…..

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 07:58 AM
Lolz “safe space” on CP…..

That was sarcasm. I know there's no such thing here 😂

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-27-2024, 08:12 AM
I'll brag about my daughter

She's a senior in college and not a crack whor

The end.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 08:14 AM

The end.

Congrats on the senior part! If she ever becomes a crack whore, let me know.

Rausch
01-27-2024, 08:17 AM

The end.

It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.
If she does the whole crack whore thing will be an ever present danger for a few decades...

LoneWolf
01-27-2024, 08:32 AM
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.

threebag
01-27-2024, 08:38 AM
It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.

They forgive those now

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 08:43 AM
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.

That's awesome man!

JimNasium
01-27-2024, 08:53 AM
Your mom

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 08:54 AM
Your mom

Now that you mention it, she does have a pretty sweet headstone!

notorious
01-27-2024, 09:14 AM
Both my older kids won the spelling bee in Jr High, and I did when I was their age a million years ago.

My son is in the 100th percentile in math. The math teacher acts like he's an elite athlete when we have parent teacher conferences because he's so smart. He lacks effort at times, though.

Not going to brag about myself. Everyone here has a 12" cock and runs sub 4.5 40s already.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 09:16 AM
Being great at math opens up a lot of doors!

UK_Chief
01-27-2024, 09:18 AM
13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time

notorious
01-27-2024, 09:20 AM
13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time

https://media2.giphy.com/media/9JBKdsyIL61WM/giphy.gif

Rausch
01-27-2024, 09:26 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/9JBKdsyIL61WM/giphy.gif

It's not that impressive - he's on the metric system...

Pasta Little Brioni
01-27-2024, 09:28 AM
$200 lunches, $1000 expense account for EVERY dinner with the most famous of clients, newest greenest most expensive car on the market, 10% tipper

-King-
01-27-2024, 09:31 AM
My 2 year old just shit on the couch

loochy
01-27-2024, 09:32 AM
Managed to do a bit of a clean bulk this winter. I got up to 225 lbs while still keeping a 6 pack. In years past I always ended up adding fat that took a couple of months to shave off for summer.

notorious
01-27-2024, 09:34 AM
My 2 year old just shit on the couch

That's the great thing about kids, you can blame them for everything.

Pablo
01-27-2024, 09:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BLqZqnk.gif

LagunaSWana
01-27-2024, 09:55 AM
My son is graduating from KU in May with a 3.92 GPA in Electrical Engineering. This summer, he is interning at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Maryland and in the fall, will start his Masters in EE at KU as a Graduate Research Assistant. KU is paying for his Masters and also paying his living expenses. He will graduate debt free.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 09:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BLqZqnk.gif

That was very brave of you to share that.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 09:58 AM
My son is graduating from KU in May with a 3.92 GPA in Electrical Engineering. This summer, he is interning at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Maryland and in the fall, will start his Masters in EE at KU as a Graduate Research Assistant. KU is paying for his Masters and also paying his living expenses. He will graduate debt free.

Holy hell. That's fantastic!

Rausch
01-27-2024, 10:01 AM
He will graduate debt free.

Now that is gawt ammed impressive...

neech
01-27-2024, 10:14 AM
They forgive those now

Yeah, they pay off the college loans these days.

So send her to one of the top colleges in the nation like Harvard, Dartmouth, Princeton, Cornell or MIT to name a few. The tab is on Uncle Sam not you so rest easy.

Rausch
01-27-2024, 10:22 AM
Yeah, they pay off the college loans these days.

Who is "they."

BigRedChief
01-27-2024, 10:48 AM
OMG free rein to brag about myself? PBJ

Where do I start........ :hmmm:

-King-
01-27-2024, 10:50 AM
That's the great thing about kids, you can blame them for everything.

LMAO

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 10:55 AM
I once banged a local judges daughter in his den on a friday night, and appeared before him in court on monday

neech
01-27-2024, 10:56 AM
Who is "they."

The taxpayers of course, but the term Government helps to disguise that fact.

neech
01-27-2024, 10:57 AM
I once banged a local judges daughter in his den on a friday night, and appeared before him in court on monday

Are you being serious Easy 6?

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 10:58 AM
Are you being serious Easy 6?

Damn straight

neech
01-27-2024, 11:00 AM
Damn straight

Oh, well that's cool.

What were you in court for and are you still wearing shackles?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-27-2024, 11:03 AM

Hopefully you put a bastard up in there

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 11:09 AM
Oh, well that's cool.

What were you in court for and are you still wearing shackles?

Public intoxication by a minor

Hopefully you put a bastard up in there

No babies, but the old buzzard was home in bed when it happened :thumb:

Spott
01-27-2024, 11:13 AM
None of them have frozen in my backyard….yet.

LagunaSWana
01-27-2024, 11:34 AM

I once banged a co-worker on my first day in the office...in her cubical. I banged her roommate a few months later.

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 11:38 AM
I once banged a co-worker on my first day in the office...in her cubical. I banged her roommate a few months later.

Niiice

Pasta Little Brioni
01-27-2024, 11:39 AM

Suuuuure you did "Pittsie"

LagunaSWana
01-27-2024, 11:41 AM
Niiice

She had rug burns on her face the next morning. :thumb:

Rausch
01-27-2024, 11:44 AM
My nephew was dominating some kid on the mat and somehow while pinning him in a cradle managed to teabag him at the same time.

The pics reminded me of those "Owned" memes from 10 years ago. When I get a copy from my brother it may become my desktop at work...

SurroundedByMorons
01-27-2024, 11:51 AM
I happen to have a growing number of grown ass men that are so obsessed with me on CP that they downvote my posts out of spite. So yeah, I am kind of a big deal.

Oh, and huge penis and $200 lunches on the reg if I am not busy showing our WRs how to run a 4.2 40

Graystoke
01-27-2024, 12:07 PM
I happen to have a growing number of grown ass men that are so obsessed with me on CP that they downvote my posts out of spite. So yeah, I am kind of a big deal.

Oh, and huge penis and $200 lunches on the reg if I am not busy showing our WRs how to run a 4.2 40

Not to brag but I just downvoted this

Superbowltrashcan
01-27-2024, 12:57 PM
Well here goes,

Offspring #1: Graduated HS #17 in her class of 650+. No debt after college due to soccer, academic scholarships, and repay years teaching that covered the rest. Now she works for Intel doing education related things. Not sure exactly what but she already earns more than I did my last year of teaching high school before retiring. Just texted me this morning, flying back from a London business trip. Wedding paid for and grandchild produced!

Offspring #2: Graduated #1 in her class of 700+. Received a full ride from U of A in Fayetteville and graduated top in her class with a degree in Chemistry. Full ride awarded at CalTech where she finished up her PhD in Chemistry. Relocated to Chicago in June with her fiancé and is doing a Post Doc position through Northwestern, also funded by the Chicago Museum. She goes to various locations and does analysis of pieces of art needing touch up/restoration. Lots of trips to Europe, some state side. In fact she just got back from Cincinnati. And yes they took her group out one night for chili. She said it was like someone in college was at the end of the semester and just threw everything left in a meal. She thought she could avoid it since she doesn’t eat meat but they had a vegetarian version on the menu. If they go back she is going to be “intermittent fasting”….

Offspring #3 and #4: works in progress but trending towards similar outcomes. Fingers crossed…

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 01:02 PM
Well here goes,

Offspring #1: Graduated HS #17 in her class of 650+. No debt after college due to soccer, academic scholarships, and repay years teaching that covered the rest. Now she works for Intel doing education related things. Not sure exactly what but she already earns more than I did my last year of teaching high school before retiring. Just texted me this morning, flying back from a London business trip. Wedding paid for and grandchild produced!

Offspring #2: Graduated #1 in her class of 700+. Received a full ride from U of A in Fayetteville and graduated top in her class with a degree in Chemistry. Full ride awarded at CalTech where she finished up her PhD in Chemistry. Relocated to Chicago in June with her fiancé and is doing a Post Doc position through Northwestern, also funded by the Chicago Museum. She goes to various locations and does analysis of pieces of art needing touch up/restoration. Lots of trips to Europe, some state side. In fact she just got back from Cincinnati. And yes they took her group out one night for chili. She said it was like someone in college was at the end of the semester and just threw everything left in a meal. She thought she could avoid it since she doesn’t eat meat but they had a vegetarian version on the menu. If they go back she going to be “intermittent fasting”….

Offspring #3 and #4: works in progress but trending towards similar outcomes. Fingers crossed…

That's terrific. Way to go!

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-27-2024, 01:16 PM
I once went in to put in a job application and ended up getting a blowjob.

The funny part was telling the dude afterward I wasn't even Gay

seclark
01-27-2024, 01:18 PM
ROFLI once went in to put in a job application and ended up getting a blowjob.

LMAO
Crazy bastard
sec

BWillie
01-27-2024, 01:31 PM

He was gay for sucking your dick. Power move. Hope Billay gave you the job.

FlaChief58
01-27-2024, 01:41 PM
My son's cream pied 4 women to give me 8 grandkids, 7 boys and 1 girl, to keep our family name alive

FlaChief58
01-27-2024, 01:42 PM

It's not gay if you don't make eye contact

Skyy God
01-27-2024, 02:17 PM
My son's cream pied 4 women to give me 8 grandkids, 7 boys and 1 girl, to keep our family name alive

https://youtu.be/sP2tUW0HDHA?si=Ts2s1HPkopQvwTYs

FlaChief58
01-27-2024, 02:22 PM
https://youtu.be/sP2tUW0HDHA?si=Ts2s1HPkopQvwTYs

You of all people want to talk shit? STFU Mr fake ass girlfriend on a fake ass vacation in Belize

Skyy God
01-27-2024, 02:23 PM
You of all people want to talk shit? STFU Mr fake ass girlfriend on a fake ass vacation in Belize

You seem like a proud grandpappy, Cletus.

notorious

Hello Mr. Travis Henry Sr.

Mr. Wizard
It’s my 34 th year of teaching, wife is a principal, oldest daughter is in grad school to be a speech pathologist, youngest daughter is a junior in college and plans on being a physician assistant. Has had a 4.0 since kindergarten and was the ksu student of the year in her dept last year. Son is in 8 th grade and wants to be an ag engineer. I am a very lucky man. The key is to marry an amazing woman.

scho63
01-27-2024, 02:30 PM
$200 lunches, $1000 expense account for EVERY dinner with the most famous of clients, newest greenest most expensive car on the market, 10% tipper

Because you have nothing of your own to brag about loser. ROFL

Megatron96
01-27-2024, 02:37 PM
A young lady at the gym told me I have nice biceps. Lol, jk, that's not my brag. Though that did happen a couple days ago. Nice ego boost.

My 2nd oldest godson recently got an offer for a scholarship to play baseball. Very proud of him.

FlaChief58
01-27-2024, 02:48 PM
You seem like a proud grandpappy, Cletus.

If you ever get to have non imaginary sex with a non imaginary woman, and you reproduce, you may get it.

stumppy
01-27-2024, 03:21 PM
While I was at work my Rottweiler, Stumppy once got out of the backyard, chased a dude on a bike and bit him. Animal control showed up at the house and wrote my soon to be ex-wife two tickets for it. She then called me at work and said she wasn't paying the tickets for MY dog and I was damn sure going to take care of them.

Fast forward about a year later, the divorce process is still going on and she's still a huge bitch. After dropping my son off at school one morning I drive by her having been pulled over by the local town cop. He's in the process of cuffing and stuffing her into his car on the side of the road.LMAO The people she worked with, her friends, and many other people she knew would be driving right by her that morning.LMAO

I never paid those tickets.:D She had a bench warrant out because if it. She was taken to the county jail and had to wait for her new boyfriend to come bail her out.

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 03:24 PM
While I was at work my Rottweiler, Stumppy once got out of the backyard, chased a dude on a bike and bit him. Animal control showed up at the house and wrote my soon to be ex-wife two tickets for it. She then called me at work and said she wasn't paying the tickets for MY dog and I was damn sure going to take care of them.

Fast forward about a year later, the divorce process is still going on and she's still a huge bitch. After dropping my son off at school one morning I drive by her having been pulled over by the local town cop. He's in the process of cuffing and stuffing her into his car on the side of the road.LMAO The people she worked with, her friends, and many other people she knew would be driving right by her that morning.LMAO

I never paid those tickets.:D She had a bench warrant out because if it. She was taken to the county jail and had to wait for her new boyfriend to come bail her out.
Oh fuck 😂

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-27-2024, 03:25 PM

That's what I call a WIN!

ptlyon
01-27-2024, 03:28 PM
I just farted. Not sure how that correlates to this thread. But I'm bragging about it.

FlaChief58
01-27-2024, 03:31 PM
I just farted. Not sure how that correlates to this thread. But I'm bragging about it.

As long as it wasn’t wet, it's a win in my book :thumb:

Easy 6
I once got busted and taken to jail for the weekend with an eighth of weed on me, and walked out with it on monday afternoon

Coochie liquor
My favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs are about to go back to back!

Coochie liquor
01-27-2024, 03:32 PM
I once got busted and taken to jail for the weekend with an eighth of weed on me, and walked out with it on monday afternoon

You’re a master of keistering?!!? LMAO

BWillie
01-27-2024, 03:33 PM
Since I have no kids I can brag about I bought a Daytona watch. Nobody loves me so I had to buy something. Getting to be a bad habit.

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 03:35 PM
You’re a master of keistering?!!? LMAO

Nope, it didn't go down like that lol

tyecopeland
01-27-2024, 03:45 PM
I spent $0 on a lunch for my family of 4 at a restaurant.

EDIT: I did leave a tip but it was told to us that it was not expected for today.

Otter
01-27-2024, 03:59 PM

:clap:

HemiEd
01-27-2024, 04:14 PM
Daughter number one, who is a PHD senior scientist at a major pharma company, led the team that came up with the antibody for covid and has been promoted to director at said company. She has been published numerous times and is currently leading a team on a major new break through for one of the horrendous diseases.

Daughter number two has worked her way up to top management at a large conglomerate, overseeing all of purchasing and inventory of her company with people reporting to her around the globe.

****edit**** Both were raised in Wichita and love tacos

Easy 6
01-27-2024, 04:25 PM
Daughter number one, who is a PHD senior scientist at a major pharma company, led the team that came up with the antibody for covid and has been promoted to director at said company. She has been published numerous times and is currently leading a team on a major new break through for one of the horrendous diseases.

Daughter number two has worked her way up to top management at a large conglomerate, overseeing all of purchasing and inventory of her company with people reporting to her around the globe.

****edit**** Both were raised in Wichita and love tacos

Congrats on some outstanding parenting, Ed

HemiEd
01-27-2024, 04:47 PM
Congrats on some outstanding parenting, Ed
Thank you friend, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. :D They are fortunate to have an awesome mom.

Also found out today grandson #1 is going to make us great grand parents again. Getting old is not all bad. :D

GabyKeepsMeWarm
01-27-2024, 04:57 PM
Several years ago, I banged Kelsey Grammer's daughter.

smithandrew051
01-27-2024, 04:59 PM
My son has mostly overcome a fairly significant speech delay and is now meeting or exceeding most of his development goals.

Super proud of him.

wutamess
01-27-2024, 05:38 PM
1. Got a text from my son yesterday. "Give me some dap! I got some last night". Atta boy! Couldn't be more proud! Been our goal for a couple months now that I'm vicariously living through him during his freshman year in college.

2. Daughter will be a junior at K-State and they're talking like she should be a focal point of the soccer team next year. Here's a VERY PROUD MOMENT of her scoring against KU last game of the season...
https://fb.watch/pRjSmBWvSZ/

IA_Chiefs_fan
01-27-2024, 05:59 PM
My son has mostly overcome a fairly significant speech delay and is now meeting or exceeding most of his development goals.

Super proud of him.

That's super awesome!

|Zach|
01-27-2024, 06:17 PM

LMAO

Mile High Mania
01-28-2024, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career. The carnival.

Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He’ll be guessing people’s weight or barking for the Yak woman.

Rausch
01-28-2024, 08:26 AM
Since I have no kids I can brag about I bought a Daytona watch.

This may have impressed and pleased the board more than you think....

LoneWolf
01-28-2024, 09:14 AM

Update: After yesterday’s tournament in OKC, my boy is now 20-1 after losing in the finals. We’ve been working on combining moves from the bottom position and he got a little too fancy. He switched to a sitting position and attempted a granby roll to escape. The kid he was wrestling was really strong and used the roll to catch him in a cradle. Got the 3 back points and ended up winning 8-5. Oh well, live and learn.

scho63
01-28-2024, 01:47 PM
Update: After yesterday’s tournament in OKC, my boy is now 20-1 after losing in the finals. We’ve been working on combining moves from the bottom position and he got a little too fancy. He switched to a sitting position and attempted a granby roll to escape. The kid he was wrestling was really strong and used the roll to catch him in a cradle. Got the 3 back points and ended up winning 8-5. Oh well, live and learn.

Have Billay coach him in how to escape from the bottom position. ;)

BWillie
01-28-2024, 01:55 PM
1. Got a text from my son yesterday. "Give me some dap! I got some last night". Atta boy! Couldn't be more proud! Been our goal for a couple months now that I'm vicariously living through him during his freshman year in college.

2. Daughter will be a junior at K-State and they're talking like she should be a focal point of the soccer team next year. Here's a VERY PROUD MOMENT of her scoring against KU last game of the season...

That is bad ass man. Your daughter can ball!

Shiver Me Timbers
01-28-2024, 03:41 PM
I am a very good driver and watch wapner re-runs

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-19-2024, 05:31 AM
Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career. The carnival.

Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He’ll be guessing people’s weight or barking for the Yak woman.

PLEASE STOP BREEDING!

BWillie
04-19-2024, 05:36 AM
My uncle is in prison for vehicular grand larceny.

stumppy
04-19-2024, 01:05 PM
I got a new job as a professional speed bump. I get paid to lay down on the job. Been saving up to buy myself a new personality. The sooner the better.:D

JPH83
04-19-2024, 01:25 PM

That goal is an absolute beauty!

chinaski
04-19-2024, 01:37 PM
My Paternal Grandfather survived Normandy, Belgium and Germany with the 332nd Engineers. He met my Grandmother in England at a dance and conceived my father.

My Maternal Grandfather was a Browning M2 gunner on a Douglas SBD Dive Bomber. He participated in pretty much every action post Midway in the Pacific until a Japanese Zero exploded so close to their airplane that he was partially blinded. He was grounded after that, but continued to serve in the military.

I am thankful for both of these men, and I think this is brag worthy.

scho63
04-19-2024, 01:49 PM
My brother and sister are great human beings. Not like their asshole older brother that posts on CP. :D

KCJake
04-19-2024, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the senior part! If she ever becomes a crack whore, let me know.

I got next

Chief Pagan
04-19-2024, 02:54 PM
My Paternal Grandfather survived Normandy, Belgium and Germany with the 332nd Engineers. He met my Grandmother in England at a dance and conceived my father.

My Maternal Grandfather was a Browning M2 gunner on a Douglas SBD Dive Bomber. He participated in pretty much every action post Midway in the Pacific until a Japanese Zero exploded so close to their airplane that he was partially blinded. He was grounded after that, but continued to serve in the military.

I am thankful for both of these men, and I think this is brag worthy.

My maternal grandfather served in WWI. He never talked about it, but he got a Purple Heart.

My maternal uncle served in WWII in the pacific. He also never talked about it, but he also got a Purple Heart.

chinaski
04-19-2024, 09:50 PM
My maternal grandfather served in WWI. He never talked about it, but he got a Purple Heart.

My maternal uncle served in WWII in the pacific. He also never talked about it, but he also got a Purple Heart.

My paternal Grandfather never said much either. He told me few stories in my youth, but it was mostly nonsense stuff. He was never serious, just brushed it off. A few years before he died in 2013, he opened up to me. He was 93 years old. I never saw him cry until that day. I loved him so much. Normandy was hell. He lived through it.

I never met my maternal Grandfather. He died before I was born. My uncle told me what he did during the war.

kevrunner
04-19-2024, 10:13 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/WtFyHCNJcrd0owb96h" width="480" height="353" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/seinfeld-was-that-wrong-tv-WtFyHCNJcrd0owb96h">via GIPHY</a></p>

BigRedChief
04-19-2024, 11:03 PM
My 6th great grandpa signed the declaration of Independence. A direct line between my dad to his dad to his dad etc. He was one of the richest men in America at the time. Owned pretty much all of what is now Queens, the Bronx.

Had a town named after our family. When he signed the declaration of Independence. The British immediately claimed all his land, buildings, and banks.

He was a good friend of George Washington. They fought together in the indian wars. He was the first governor of the state of NY. The Militia leader during the war. After the war they offered to return his lands, but he refused.

His son went out to the wilderness to preach the gospel and start a church in Tennessee. His son went to start the first farm in Fordland Missouri and start a church. And that's where my family is from these days, Rogersville and Springfield Missouri.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Morris

KCrockaholic
04-19-2024, 11:24 PM
I was a bitch a few months ago and I complained about how I hated my new job in a thread I made. And a few months afterwards I made a thread while I was drunk about being depressed at said job still.
And I told those **** faces to **** off and I got a new job recently that pays better and treats me super ****ing well and that I see a future with. That’s all I got folks.

phisherman
04-20-2024, 11:23 AM
My 6th great grandpa signed the declaration of Independence. A direct line between my dad to his dad to his dad etc. He was one of the richest men in America at the time. Owned pretty much all of what is now Queens, the Bronx.

Had a town named after our family. When he signed the declaration of Independence. The British immediately claimed all his land, buildings, and banks.

He was a good friend of George Washington. They fought together in the indian wars. He was the first governor of the state of NY. The Militia leader during the war. After the war they offered to return his lands, but he refused.

His son went out to the wilderness to preach the gospel and start a church in Tennessee. His son went to start the first farm in Fordland Missouri and start a church. And that's where my family is from these days, Rogersville and Springfield Missouri.

Which son of Lewis' do you descend from? Lewis Morris isn't in my direct paternal line but he is a 6th or 7th great granduncle through my mother's father.

IowaHawkeyeChief
04-20-2024, 12:45 PM

Crazy, his dad, your 7th Great Granddad came here through Barbados...