PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Travis Kelce 's new hit single: I've Got Friends In Low Places

Ming the Merciless
02-16-2024, 04:36 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S8xvAW11f9s?si=ZiSKWxWc0B8YUpAK" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefshrink
02-16-2024, 04:38 PM
Travis needs to keep his day job!:D

Kman34
02-16-2024, 04:41 PM
Bring your girlfriend next year Travis… love ya bud…

FlaChief58
02-16-2024, 04:42 PM
Tonedeaf is that guy on the Chiefs

Easy 6
02-16-2024, 04:45 PM
He's our Clown Prince

Indian Chief
02-16-2024, 04:48 PM
Hahaha, oh god, that's even worse than I imagined.

wazu
What a beautiful flaming mess of a disaster. Love it. And Mahomes coming in to try and save it is the cherry on top.

IowaHawkeyeChief
He was so drunk... LMAO

TinyEvel
02-16-2024, 04:49 PM
TK is my favorite NFL player of all time. but this was stupidly embarrassing. Somebody should've taken the mic. Weird how guys like Clark have synthetic, pre-memorized speeches to the word, and they let anybody who's drunk off their ass spit whatever they're feeling here.

I know, "Oh they're just blowing off steam ,they're the champs" but this crosse the line IMO. Should've had a plan and/or handlers to keep it real and focused.

wazu
02-16-2024, 04:55 PM
TK is my favorite NFL player of all time. but this was stupidly embarrassing. Somebody should've taken the mic. Weird how guys like Clark have synthetic, pre-memorized speeches to the word, and they let anybody who's drunk off their ass spit whatever they're feeling here.

I know, "Oh they're just blowing off steam ,they're the champs" but this crosse the line IMO. Should've had a plan and/or handlers to keep it real and focused.

I think they tried but Travis asked Chris Jones to go get him that mic. Short of actually restricting players from being on stage I'm not sure what more can be done. I was glad Patrick was there to act as a human body-harness for Jones and Kelce, though.

Spott
02-16-2024, 04:55 PM
He sings about as good I’d imagine Taylor plays football.

comochiefsfan
02-16-2024, 05:02 PM
He’s super lucky he didn’t say anything stupid.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t remember any of this.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone that trashed at a sports parade. He was minutes from passing out.

comochiefsfan
02-16-2024, 05:03 PM
I think they tried but Travis asked Chris Jones to go get him that mic. Short of actually restricting players from being on stage I'm not sure what more can be done. I was glad Patrick was there to act as a human body-harness for Jones and Kelce, though.Pat came in super clutch, both by holding him up and then by grabbing the mic and starting to sing to take some of the awkwardness off of Travis.

In complete control of every situation on and off the field.

WhawhaWhat
02-16-2024, 05:07 PM
Brought to you by Don Julio 1942.

DaFace
02-16-2024, 05:10 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Q8C2OQN7QzLrizhyke" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/xfactorglobal-Q8C2OQN7QzLrizhyke">via GIPHY</a></p>

StinkBox
02-16-2024, 05:13 PM
I've given two best man at the wedding speeches that were no where near the platform Travis had and made sure not to get more than a slight buzz to loosen up That was dumb putting him up there to embarrass himself .

Sorry to read about the shootings guys.

Jewish Rabbi
02-16-2024, 05:14 PM

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone that trashed at a sports parade. He was minutes from passing out.

I'd rather be locked in a room listening to Kelce sing for the rest of my life than read another one of your posts

smithandrew051
02-16-2024, 05:28 PM
I thought it was odd that Mitch didn’t immediately hand the mic to Travis after Mahomes, then Jones made him and we all saw why.

It must have been pretty obvious how drunk he was and Mitch was told “hey keep that mic away from Travis.”

Easy 6
02-16-2024, 05:41 PM

He wasn't "minutes from passing out", he was out late that night downtown taking selfies with cops... half of that little performance was an act of sorts

Dude probably should tone it down though, word on the street is Swifties didn't like his continual displays of Toxic Masculinity

hawkchief
02-16-2024, 06:01 PM
Trav, you're a great player, but you're almost 35 years old, not 21. Get a little perspective on your life, and life in general. Not a good look for a supposed role model you seem to aspire to be.

FloridaMan88
02-16-2024, 06:03 PM
Trav, you're a great player, but you're almost 35 years old, not 21. Get a little perspective on your life, and life in general. Not a good look for a supposed role model you seem to aspire to be.

Dude, considering everything else that happened on that day… lighten up.

Trav was being Trav.

Rainbarrel
02-16-2024, 06:07 PM
He was reading it off his phone. Lost bet/Fallen/Jason....

Pablo
02-16-2024, 06:10 PM

shut up bitch

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 06:35 PM
I'm as happy with the win as I could be, and I think the world of Travis, but from now on, I think I'm just going to stay out of any of the celebrations where these guys are on stages. It's pretty cringe stuff.

When Travis was on the podium at the Super Bowl doing his Viva Las Vegas bit, they showed Taylor Swift in the crowd watching him, and I could see a little bit of love in her eyes being replaced by disappointment.

Bump
02-16-2024, 06:37 PM
I'm as happy with the win as I could be, and I think the world of Travis, but from now on, I think I'm just going to stay out of any of the celebrations where these guys are on stages. It's pretty cringe stuff.

When Travis was on the podium at the Super Bowl doing his Viva Las Vegas bit, they showed Taylor Swift in the crowd watching him, and I could see a little bit of love in her eyes being replaced by disappointment.

I was waiting to say something about that viva las vegas bit, it was cringe and I think taylor's panties dried up completely after witnessing that.

BWillie
02-16-2024, 06:38 PM

Winners do what they want.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-16-2024, 06:38 PM

50 year old Brady got so wasted he basically passed out at the boat parade in Tampa. No one gave a fuck. No one gives a fuck about this.Let Travis cook

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 06:42 PM
I was waiting to say something about that viva las vegas bit, it was cringe and I think taylor's panties dried up completely after witnessing that.

She's a professional singer. It's the equivalent of Kelce going to a celebrity powder puff game and watching Taylor throw a duck up like a girl, and then get dragged the last twenty yards on her tackle attempt for a pick six.

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 06:43 PM
50 year old Brady got so wasted he basically passed out at the boat parade in Tampa. No one gave a fuck. No one gives a fuck about this.Let Travis cook

Well, that was because everyone was hoping brady would fall in and drown.

wazu
02-16-2024, 06:50 PM
For those that find this embarrassing/cringe, I recommend adopting my outlook:

These players are so locked in and the stress runs so high throughout the playoffs. It takes maximum discipline to survive. Each win feels like it's worth everything, but each win they have to quickly move on to the next game and focus again. When they finally win the Super Bowl it is like a dam of pent-up emotion breaking. Mahomes first Super Bowl he was super drunk at the parade and partying like a frat boy. I was caught off-guard seeing him on the parade route just because I'd never seen him like that before.

Kelce throughout the playoffs this year seemed more intense and almost too amped up at times. Not sure if it was the massive public visibility that he now has that he didn't before or what. He wanted this one bad and every time I saw him it seemed like his personality was more extreme than previous years. And so it isn't much of a surprise that this parade he was drunker than ever and probably kinda embarrassed himself.

But if this is the price of a Super Bowl victory, I'm all for it. These guys aren't getting arrested or doing anything really damaging. Just having a little too much fun one day a year while the cameras are on them. Do it again next year.

Frazod
02-16-2024, 06:53 PM

A couple of days ago I saw a video of him tossing the Lombardi from his boat to people on another boat. Holy shit. It was a good toss, but still, the guy on the other boat could have easily missed the catch and knocked it into the water. That was nuts. LMAO

Pablo
02-16-2024, 06:54 PM

These players are so locked in and the stress runs so high throughout the playoffs. It takes maximum discipline to survive. Each win feels like it's worth everything, but each win they have to quickly move on to the next game and focus again. When they finally win the Super Bowl it is like a dam of pent-up emotion breaking. Mahomes first Super Bowl he was super drunk at the parade and partying like a frat boy. I was caught off-guard seeing him on the parade route just because I'd never seen him like that before.

Kelce throughout the playoffs this year seemed more intense and almost too amped up at times. Not sure if it was the massive public visibility that he now has that he didn't before or what. He wanted this one bad and every time I saw him it seemed like his personality was more extreme than previous years. And so it isn't much of a surprise that this parade he was drunker than ever and probably kinda embarrassed himself.

But if this is the price of a Super Bowl victory, I'm all for it. These guys aren't getting arrested or doing anything really damaging. Just having a little too much fun one day a year while the cameras are on them. Do it again next year.

Yeeeep, let the boys blow the steam off however the fuck they want. They've been fully locked in for a while

https://media1.tenor.com/m/QB7KJ0jDDJYAAAAC/the-shining-all-work-and-no-play.gif

Pablo
02-16-2024, 06:55 PM
A couple of days ago I saw a video of him tossing the Lombardi to from his boat to people on another boat. Holy shit. It was a good toss, but still, the guy on the other boat could have easily missed the catch and knocked it into the water. That was nuts. LMAO

Yeah, that moment made me hate Tom a little less when I first saw it. Just a little though

old_geezer
02-16-2024, 06:56 PM
Not gonna lie, I was not impressed by Kelce's actions on the stage. Kind of embarrassing. That being said, if I had someone with a camera following me around when I was younger and partying I would be afraid to show my face. No harm, no foul. :shrug:

Frazod
02-16-2024, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that moment made me hate Tom a little less when I first saw it. Just a little though

Here's the video.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DfyLLQO8sh8" title="Tom Brady tosses Lombardi Trophy to Brate in another boat during Super Bowl boat parade | ABC7" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't see at the time because.... well, obviously I wasn't exactly perusing the interwebs looking for details of Bucs celebrating their pisspounding of us.

Bastards. :cuss:

I likewise hate Tom much less than I used to. I guess four championships will do that.

wazu
02-16-2024, 07:08 PM
FYI - The Lombardis we see the players being reckless with at parades are replicas.

Hoover
02-16-2024, 07:16 PM
Travis probably thought he would get some time to spend with his girl and then he looked at her tour schedule. Damn, that woman puts in the work.

siberian khatru
02-16-2024, 07:24 PM
FYI - The Lombardis we see the players being reckless with at parades are replicas.

The Stanley Cup on the other hand …

smithandrew051
02-16-2024, 07:26 PM
One of the greatest moments in NFL history

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 07:28 PM

Yeah, they're adults working in a high-visibility, high-stress field, and they just went on summer vacation after achieving the pinnacle of their field, so I won't complain at all about them doing it. I just don't really want to see it, because I don't find drunk people to be charming at all.

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 07:32 PM
Travis probably thought he would get some time to spend with his girl and then he looked at her tour schedule. Damn, that woman puts in the work.

I haven't yet taken the time to think about this.

Taylor went to almost all of Travis' games. I think she only missed one, right? And she flew overnight halfway around the world to see the Super Bowl.

Now that the season is over, what are the reverse expectations? Is he expected to go to every concert of hers? One concert per city? What's acceptable? (And I hope he likes her music.)

I'm not even sure if she's on tour right now, but for the sake of discussion let's assume she is.

wazu
02-16-2024, 07:39 PM
I haven't yet taken the time to think about this.

Taylor went to almost all of Travis' games. I think she only missed one, right? And she flew overnight halfway around the world to see the Super Bowl.

Now that the season is over, what are the reverse expectations? Is he expected to go to every concert of hers? One concert per city? What's acceptable? (And I hope he likes her music.)

I'm not even sure if she's on tour right now, but for the sake of discussion let's assume she is.

I think he does like her music already quite a bit as his fandom and attendance at her concert in KC is how this all started. However, it's gonna be basically the same show that he's watching each night. Over. And over. I think she usually does like 3 nights in a row each city and they are not short concerts. Champagne problems.

philfree
02-16-2024, 07:49 PM
Not his best look but if you start drinking straight from the bottle of Don Julio 1942 before noon that's where you'll end up.

Rain Man
02-16-2024, 07:57 PM
I think he does like her music already quite a bit as his fandom and attendance at her concert in KC is how this all started. However, it's gonna be basically the same show that he's watching each night. Over. And over. I think she usually does like 3 nights in a row each city and they are not short concerts. Champagne problems.

So then he might go to two concerts a week? I'd think it would be reasonable to not go to every single concert, and maybe just go to the first night in each new city.

I think the repetition would be a huge downside to being a professional musician. You can change up the setlist a bit, but you're still playing some of your songs every night. How many times has Springsteen performed Born To Run at concerts, and he has to sell it every time since it's a new audience that's excited to hear it.

Molitoth
02-16-2024, 07:57 PM

Holy shit man, Kelce has to TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN for most of the year. This is the one day a year he gets to get dumb and sing horrible.

comochiefsfan
02-16-2024, 08:21 PM
I love seeing the players drunk and carrying beer around the parade route.

But there is still a line. It takes a lot to get there, but I’d say the level of shitfaced that Trav got was a little over it.

To me you can’t cross the line from funny drunk to awkward/uncomfortably drunk, and Trav definitely was there lol.

big nasty kcnut
02-16-2024, 08:37 PM
I still hate tom Brady that cheater

Stryker
02-16-2024, 08:38 PM

But there is still a line. It takes a lot to get there, but I’d say the level of shitfaced that Trav got was a little over it.

To me you can’t cross the line from funny drunk to awkward/uncomfortably drunk, and Trav definitely was there lol.

Yeah, I felt embarrassed for him and Chris Jones. They were FUCKED up! Hands down.

Jewish Rabbi
02-16-2024, 09:03 PM

Do u sit when u pee

Raiderhater
02-16-2024, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I felt embarrassed for him and Chris Jones. They were FUCKED up! Hands down.

CJ is the one that should be worried, he said some things that may come to haunt him if contract negotiations start getting ugly.

wazu
02-16-2024, 09:11 PM
CJ is the one that should be worried, he said some things that may come to haunt him if contract negotiations start getting ugly.

I disagree. I think his speech did a lot to convince KC people that he is all-in on wanting to stay in KC. Whereas before he spoke most people have probably made their peace with it not being a likely outcome, now fans are hoping again. Jones probably carries more emotional punch in this town than any Chiefs player who has faced free agency since Neil Smith.

Raiderhater
02-16-2024, 09:15 PM
I disagree. I think his speech did a lot to convince KC people that he is all-in on wanting to stay in KC. Whereas before he spoke most people have probably made their peace with it not being a likely outcome, now fans are hoping again. Jones probably carries more emotional punch in this town than any Chiefs player who has faced free agency since Neil Smith.

But that’s my point, if negotiations start going down the same path as this past season the fans are going to be even more pissed because of the renewed hope.

comochiefsfan
02-16-2024, 09:17 PM
Do u sit when u peeYes. I do stand on the toilet when I shit though, Japanese style.

AussieChiefsFan
02-16-2024, 09:18 PM
I'm surprised CP of all places is pearl clutching about this. I wouldn't want to be this drunk in front of a million people and I woundnt blame the coaches if they give him a talking to about his recent behaviour. But some people are carrying on like he said or actually did something immoral.

If anything Chris Jones might have caused himself more issues, although I loved his speech.

wazu
02-16-2024, 09:22 PM
But that’s my point, if negotiations start going down the same path as this past season the fans are going to be even more pissed because of the renewed hope.

Okay but if he leaves and fans want to be pissed, that's not a huge deal for Chris Jones. He can say the right things and wish KC a fond farewell and some people will hate him and others will still love him and it's a business.

But the Chiefs now have a little added incentive to maybe offer a tad more to get it done because of the incredible PR and love that the fans have for Jones.

Frazod
02-16-2024, 09:28 PM

Millions of dollars from another team will exorcise a lot of ghosts.

I hope he resigns. But if he doesn't, he won't be the first guy who reneged on a promise he made immediately after his team won a championship.

It's a business, and he wants to get paid.

FloridaMan88
02-16-2024, 09:29 PM
Just wait until Veach at the contract negotiations breaks out the video of Chris Jones saying he is staying in KC.

Eleazar
02-16-2024, 09:36 PM
It was bad, honestly, and pretty embarrassing for the rally to end that way to say nothing about anything else. Love the guy but it was bad.

Zap Rowsdower
02-16-2024, 09:43 PM
I feel like if 500,000 people make the time to go down there and celebrate, they should at least get a somewhat decent wwe style promo. It doesn't have to be the quality of a Jason Kelce speech, but you got to deliver a little bit. If I wanted to see a mid 30's dude drunkenly mumble a country music song I would head over to a place like the Red Balloon Bar(RIP).

BigRedChief
02-17-2024, 12:21 AM
A couple of days ago I saw a video of him tossing the Lombardi from his boat to people on another boat. Holy shit. It was a good toss, but still, the guy on the other boat could have easily missed the catch and knocked it into the water. That was nuts. LMAO
Just to clarify….. that wasn’t the real Lombardi. But, he didn’t know that. The Bucs didn’t tell the players they had switched it out.

BigRedChief
02-17-2024, 12:25 AM
Yes. I do stand on the toilet when I shit though, Japanese style.how do you take a crap standing up?

RealSNR
02-17-2024, 12:33 AM
I don't think anybody here is shaming or feeling shortchanged by Travis getting so sloshed he couldn't properly give a speech. At least I hope not.

Super Bowls are like children. They're all unique and special in their own way. And everything that makes up that child/SB is what makes them special. Travis being so drunk he could only belt out caveman screams as singing doesn't tarnish the love we have for this Super Bowl or Kelce, just as your kid being a silly idiot and breaking a bone by jumping off the roof doesn't make you love them less. In the future when we all think about this SB 58 season, we'll smile and think, "Yeah, and remember when Kelce was goddamn HAMMERED?"

Stryker
02-17-2024, 12:33 AM

Agreed! I was watching the live feed on KCTV5 at my desk and when the audio was muted I was like oh shit! He is going off and not kindly! What is he doing/thinking!

BigRedChief
02-17-2024, 12:38 AM
We may be going boys will be boys. Let em get hammered. I'd bet all his corporate advertisers that are paying him millions noticed and were not happy.

Stryker
02-17-2024, 12:39 AM

What? Neil Smith was a traitor BITCH! I meet him at a JC Pennys in BR for a meet and greet. He signed a beautiful picture for me and shortly after that day he was a Bronco! WOW! I was so very pissed! :mad:

Stryker
02-17-2024, 12:41 AM
It was bad, honestly, and pretty embarrassing for the rally to end that way to say nothing about anything else. Love the guy but it was bad.

Thank you!

Stryker
02-17-2024, 12:49 AM
Since KCTV5 "muted" Jones speech, can someone please let me know exactly what he said? Never mind I get it now he was wanting/thinking 3 more guaranteed years in KC.

Rainbarrel
02-17-2024, 08:38 AM
Travis needs married. He can't be acting and dressing 25 anymore. The boyish charm is fading, he'll become a clown

Flying High D
02-17-2024, 08:42 AM
Rep to Travis for providing proof that over indulgence of yeast waste is a horrible undisciplined look.

neech
02-17-2024, 08:46 AM
Dude probably should tone it down though, word on the street is Swifties didn't like his continual displays of Toxic Masculinity

Those Swifties act like girls.

neech
02-17-2024, 08:49 AM
Yes. I do stand on the toilet when I shit though, Japanese style.

Simply Red would be proud of you.

Chief Roundup
02-17-2024, 01:10 PM
I never understood how being belligerently drunk in public was an acceptable look for individuals who are looked up to by little kids.

Chiefshrink
02-17-2024, 01:20 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Q8C2OQN7QzLrizhyke" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/xfactorglobal-Q8C2OQN7QzLrizhyke">via GIPHY</a></p>

EXACTLY !!!

Taylor and her parents approve:rolleyes:

How embarrassing and disappointing. You would think he would be beyond his "Animal House" days at this point BUT obviously not. Such a good role model for kids !!!:rolleyes:

Hey Taylor !! Just know who are getting involved with and what you are in for IF you marry this guy!!! I assure you he already has a drinking problem that is in it's infancy stage that will bloom very soon. "Friends in Low places" is your warning !!

Frazod
02-17-2024, 01:35 PM
Was it bad and embarrassing? Sure. But I doubt if it did any actual damage to his brand. And of course it was all completely overshadowed by the horrible shit that happened a few seconds later.

Also, as I guy who is married to a karaoke junkie and has endured untold endless nights of that shit over the past quarter century, believe me, drunken singing gets far, far worse than what Travis did.

Sometimes sober singing does, too.

https://media1.tenor.com/m/bRaPZ02502QAAAAC/make-it-stop-noisy.gif

kcpasco
02-17-2024, 02:14 PM
When Travis retires him and Jason need to do a tailgate tour. Getting hammered and doing shenanigans.

On The Road Chief
02-17-2024, 05:07 PM
Bloody hail Travis was corned and fuddled! He just won the Superbowl; he's a multi-millionaire and he's dating Taylor bloody Swift I think he'll be able to live this down, lol. But seriously his teammates shouldn't give him the mike again when he's that inebriated.

Why Not?
02-17-2024, 05:08 PM
Yeah I just can’t get to fired up about this. At this point every parent in the region should know what these parades/rallies are. If you chose to bring your kid, that’s on you. People can also, you know, talk to their children about responsible alcohol use. My 14 year old’s take on it was “looks like Travis had fun but I think he drank too much”. Oh the horrors. It actually can be a catalysts for a conversation that can be productive. Or you can tell your kid

“I’ll tell you what. You bust your ass your whole life to achieve certain goals and you achieve those goals, you have my permission to be a drunken asshat one day a year”

Yes I realize Travis and Co are probably hammered like that more than once a year but the kids don’t know or think about it that way.

Demonpenz
02-17-2024, 05:22 PM
I am dead serious when I say I was ashamed that people didn't help him sing you got Creed Humphrey just standing there ready to redneck at all times and he just misses the bud light ramp jump

Otter
02-17-2024, 05:25 PM
I found it awkward watching how eager everyone seemed to get him up on stage leading up to the 'incident' knowing the condition he was in and Travis being such a face of the team.

In the 'no harm, no foul' territory but with no need make a spectacle of the situation caveat.

Did I mention our team won the Super Bowl 3 times in 5 years? nlm

Frazod
02-17-2024, 05:28 PM
I found it awkward watching how eager everyone seemed to get him up on stage leading up to the 'incident' knowing the condition he was in and Travis being such a face of the team.

In the 'no harm, no foul' territory but with no need make a spectacle of the situation caveat.

Did I mention our team won the Super Bowl 3 times in 5 years? nlm

People being eager to get him up there was definitely NOT my impression. There were plenty faces with that "oh shit, here it comes" look on them.

wazu
02-17-2024, 05:51 PM
I am dead serious when I say I was ashamed that people didn't help him sing you got Creed Humphrey just standing there ready to redneck at all times and he just misses the bud light ramp jump

I was in the crowd and tried to sing along. He was singing some parody version of it, though, which threw us off, then we tried to join back in but he wasn't making it easy. The crowd was trying to save it, I promise.

Lzen
02-17-2024, 06:31 PM
EXACTLY !!!

Taylor and her parents approve:rolleyes:

How embarrassing and disappointing. You would think he would be beyond his "Animal House" days at this point BUT obviously not. Such a good role model for kids !!!:rolleyes:

Hey Taylor !! Just know who are getting involved with and what you are in for IF you marry this guy!!! I assure you he already has a drinking problem that is in it's infancy stage that will bloom very soon. "Friends in Low places" is your warning !!

Taylor said "thanks for the advice, Karen".

Otter
02-17-2024, 06:36 PM
People being eager to get him up there was definitely NOT my impression. There were plenty faces with that "oh shit, here it comes" look on them.

I may have to rewatch and it certainly wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.

DaFace
02-21-2024, 11:45 AM
Only Kelce could give us one of the worst karaoke renditions of Friends in Low Places in history but end up getting an invite from Garth Brooks himself to come visit his new bar.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Garth Brooks Says He’ll ‘Send a Plane’ to Travis Kelce So He Can Sing ‘Friends in Low Places’ at His Bar Opening <a href="https://t.co/0HCBNPUkbL">https://t.co/0HCBNPUkbL</a></p>&mdash; People (@people) <a href="https://twitter.com/people/status/1760312476892106815?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wazu
02-21-2024, 11:51 AM
Only Kelce could give us one of the worst karaoke renditions of Friends in Low Places in history but end up getting an invite from Garth Brooks himself to come visit his new bar.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Garth Brooks Says He’ll ‘Send a Plane’ to Travis Kelce So He Can Sing ‘Friends in Low Places’ at His Bar Opening <a href="https://t.co/0HCBNPUkbL">https://t.co/0HCBNPUkbL</a></p>&mdash; People (@people) <a href="https://twitter.com/people/status/1760312476892106815?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And of course Garth will have to get in line behind Taylor who sent her jet today to bring him to Sydney. Travis living his best life.