PDA

View Full Version : Life A poop story involving dogs and cars.

Trivers
02-21-2024, 09:37 AM
a story to share...you parents out there may be able to relate to this poop story...
I have two Great Danes...

We had a poop accident last night in the car.

Great Dane Tess this time.

I walked out of a biz meeting to find liquid poop all over the back where the 3rd seat storage area is.........and she had then move up to the middle and front seats...with messy paws..to escape the mess. Great Dane Maximus wanted nothing to do with going back there and was sitting in the driver's seat.

I forced them to go in the middle seats and started driving home, Once home, I could at least start the cleanup process. The smell of driving while surrounded by poop was delightful...but another great dane Charlie Brown used to do this once a year; so it was not my first poop rodeo.

On the way home, she had another loud burst explosion in the very back. Imagine driving down the road in 33-degree weather with all 4 windows fully down to get the new methane gas out of the car.

I have to finish up. A couple of hours of work. Does anybody have nothing to do and want to come over?

I've heard parent stories of poop smeared on walls and on beds. Any stories to share?

Dartgod
02-21-2024, 10:05 AM
*insert MS Paint drawing of elephant spewing poop*

RockChalk
02-21-2024, 10:09 AM
Oh man....I had a great dane, Riley....wonderful dog.

I walked into our living room one morning to see her hunched over, liquid shit spraying out of her butt like a damn water hose. It was everywhere, mostly walls and carpet and the smell was AWFUL.

Also, for those who have never had a great dane, they are the only dog I've ever owned that had loud, audible farts like a human.

Trivers
02-21-2024, 10:24 AM
Oh man....I had a great dane, Riley....wonderful dog.

I walked into our living room one morning to see her hunched over, liquid shit spraying out of her butt like a damn water hose. It was everywhere, mostly walls and carpet and the smell was AWFUL.

Also, for those who have never had a great dane, they are the only dog I've ever owned that had loud, audible farts like a human.

It was a loud fart sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REP

Indian Chief
02-21-2024, 10:34 AM

As improbable as it may seem, so do pugs. No, I'm not kidding -- their flatulence is legendary. When he was younger, my current guy would rip ass in his sleep and he'd immediately pop up, dazed, and start growling, head on a swivel looking for the culprit. His reaction had me laughing so hard I was in tears.

T-post Tom
02-21-2024, 10:52 AM
https://gifdb.com/gif/fire-car-explode-slow-motion-effect-djp9fm9mh1o7c2fe.html

kcgreene
02-21-2024, 11:29 AM
It's not poop related, but my dog Loki, half Great Pyrenees - half Border Collie, has this tendency to force himself to vomit whenever he knows he's in big trouble because my fiance immediately starts loving on him and worrying for him to divert from me punishing him like he needs to be.

I swear, if he wasn't such a lovable bastard...

Gravedigger
02-21-2024, 11:46 AM
It's not poop related, but my dog Loki, half Great Pyrenees - half Border Collie, has this tendency to force himself to vomit whenever he knows he's in big trouble because my fiance immediately starts loving on him and worrying for him to divert from me punishing him like he needs to be.

I swear, if he wasn't such a lovable bastard...

Pyrenees Border Collie is a crazy combo, mine is 3 years old and he's pretty much Pyrenees build but gets his color from his other mix but he's a whopping 145.

We have a Farmers Dog box coming to us to try to get him to lose weight since we've had both of his knees repaired we can't resort to purely exercise and walking. I'm worried that he's going to be a mess eating Farmers Dog for a week or so, we'll see how it mixes but I'm worried I'm goingt o come home and he's going to have messed his kennel up something fierce. He's only done it once before, but that cleanup was not pretty.

HemiEd
02-21-2024, 12:28 PM
I can't imagine TWO Great Danes! They are huge! So it would only make sense that they have large bowl movements.

In our early years we had German Shepherds and later I thought it might be a good idea to downsize to pocket dogs, ie Yorkies, as their crap is so small.

My Ram is a single cab and we had the 3 Yorkies, the Mrs. and I.
We were pulling a trailer load from Chicagoland to our place down here in SW Missouri loaded with our stuff.

Right in the busiest part of the trip, going through ST. Louis, our biggest Yorkie (16 lbs) had to take an emergency crap, right now. OMG, it was everywhere including the smell at a stressful time.

So thankful he wasn't a Great Dane!

Trivers
02-21-2024, 03:37 PM
I can't imagine TWO Great Danes! They are huge! So it would only make sense that they have large bowl movements.

In our early years we had German Shepherds and later I thought it might be a good idea to downsize to pocket dogs, ie Yorkies, as their crap is so small.

My Ram is a single cab and we had the 3 Yorkies, the Mrs. and I.
We were pulling a trailer load from Chicagoland to our place down here in SW Missouri loaded with our stuff.

Right in the busiest part of the trip, going through ST. Louis, our biggest Yorkie (16 lbs) had to take an emergency crap, right now. OMG, it was everywhere including the smell at a stressful time.

So thankful he wasn't a Great Dane!

So what did you do?

One time, I had 7 hours remaining in a drive trip. I cleaned up as best as I could and kept going with the wonderful smell in the background. And stopping every hour to ensure the runs happened outside the truck and not inside again.

The smell is something you don't get used to.

frozenchief
02-21-2024, 03:56 PM
1. We have a bulldog. His farts are so bad they have literally awakened me.

2. Friends of ours had a Great Dane, name of Willow We would frequently camp at various places throughout Alaska. They'd bring their dog and we'd bring ours. Willow would eat the most god-awful, disgusting things you could imagine. Ella said she once saw a string hanging from Willow's ass. He'd eaten one of her used tampons. One time we were camping in the middle of nowhere. Someone went off into the bushes to defecate and used camping TP. The next morning, Willow is let out to do her business as one person is sort of up and awake. Willow finds this mound of crap and rolls in it. She then goes happily bounding into the tent to greet everyone still in sleeping bags, which was largely their kids. She smeared human crap all over sleeping bags, blankets, the inside of the tent, the air mattresses, you name it. Willow as a very sweet dog but not very bright and attracted to disgusting stuff. Made me glad I never had a Great Dane.

scho63
02-21-2024, 04:04 PM
https://gifdb.com/images/high/throw-up-puke-peter-griffin-family-guy-jzflwm8wnet31pn8.gif

Abba-Dabba
02-21-2024, 04:09 PM
I'm a parent and a dog owner and no I can't relate.

That's what you get for leaving 2 Great Dane's in the vehicle as you went to your meeting.

What were you thinking?

Trivers
02-21-2024, 04:15 PM
1. We have a bulldog. His farts are so bad they have literally awakened me.

2. Friends of ours had a Great Dane, name of Willow We would frequently camp at various places throughout Alaska. They'd bring their dog and we'd bring ours. Willow would eat the most god-awful, disgusting things you could imagine. Ella said she once saw a string hanging from Willow's ass. He'd eaten one of her used tampons. One time we were camping in the middle of nowhere. Someone went off into the bushes to defecate and used camping TP. The next morning, Willow is let out to do her business as one person is sort of up and awake. Willow finds this mound of crap and rolls in it. She then goes happily bounding into the tent to greet everyone still in sleeping bags, which was largely their kids. She smeared human crap all over sleeping bags, blankets, the inside of the tent, the air mattresses, you name it. Willow as a very sweet dog but not very bright and attracted to disgusting stuff. Made me glad I never had a Great Dane.

What a great story! How did you clean it up.

We once pulled a white tube sock out of a puppy Great Dane's butt...she had eaten and swallowed it. Yes, we threw it away.

frozenchief
02-21-2024, 04:56 PM
What a great story! How did you clean it up.

We once pulled a white tube sock out of a puppy Great Dane's butt...she had eaten and swallowed it. Yes, we threw it away.

Since it wasn't my dog, I didn't. But we finished our breakfast, packed up and cut that trip short. Once they got home, they washed the sleeping bags and blankets in the washing machine. Air mattresses got hosed down and I think they turned the tent inside out and hosed it down, too.

And Willow also ate socks. She would eat them and get constipated and they would have to be forcibly extracted.

notorious
02-21-2024, 05:25 PM
Since it wasn't my dog, I didn't. But we finished our breakfast, packed up and cut that trip short. Once they got home, they washed the sleeping bags and blankets in the washing machine. Air mattresses got hosed down and I think they turned the tent inside out and hosed it down, too.

And Willow also ate socks. She would eat them and get constipated and they would have to be forcibly extracted.

Um...no I'm not going to ask......nope.

Lzen
02-21-2024, 05:58 PM
I had a boxer that always got into the bathroom trash can and eat used, bloody, pads. We came home one night and he had the trash can lid around his neck. I have a pic of that somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

HemiEd
02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
So what did you do?

One time, I had 7 hours remaining in a drive trip. I cleaned up as best as I could and kept going with the wonderful smell in the background. And stopping every hour to ensure the runs happened outside the truck and not inside again.

The smell is something you don't get used to.Pretty much the same, we still had over 250 miles to go.

We pulled off the side of the highway and found a side street. The Mrs. was freaking out and pissed.
I got them all out the truck and cleaned up the mess. We put the windows down for a few miles and finished up the trip. :(

Otter
02-21-2024, 07:18 PM

Picked up a girl to go see Lord of the Rings Fellowship and got invited into the house just in time to see her father yank a pair of panty hose out of the dog anus that it ate of the backyard clothes line. The dog made a sound I have never heard before or since.

I did not try to hold her hand during the movie.

frozenchief
02-22-2024, 01:32 AM
Um...no I'm not going to ask......nope.

Put on rubber gloves, grab the part that’s sticking out (however small that may be), and keep pulling until the whole shit-covered thing comes out.

Years ago I read about a guy whose dog chewed up a golf ball. If you’ve never cut one open, the inside of a golf ball is hundreds of feet of tightly-bound wax covered thread. This caused a great deal of intestinal distress to the dog so the dog was vomiting and also had diarrhea. He vomits chunks of the ball’s exterior that brings one end of the string up. It’s now sticking a little bit out of the dog”s mouth and the dog is trying to chew it and lick it and swallow it but it’s wax-covered so it won’t go down. The diarrhea shoots the other end out the dog’s ass. So one end is out the dog’s mouth and the other end out the dog’s ass. This guy says he had to pull the whole thing out - hundreds of feet of string.

At one point in the early days of the internet there was a website dedicated to strange foreign objects found in dog feces. Hilarious reading. Were they true? Was this story true? Who knows. The internet was in its infancy so I’d like to think there weren’t quite so many bullshit stories but there’s no way to know. That was one story I remember. Also the guy whose dog ate a bunch of crayons and he and his buddies would take bets on what color would come out next.

Dogs are great. But their choices for food make me shake my head, particularly if they’re crapping those poor food choices in my house.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-22-2024, 01:59 AM
I go on a walk twice a day and there's a particular house that lets their two little shithead dogs out to roam. They are ankle snatchers and very annoying. I have some little smokies with exlax ready to give them a treat so those people can enjoy a house full of dog diarahea.

Lzen
02-22-2024, 10:56 AM
I had a boxer that always got into the bathroom trash can and eat used, bloody, pads. We came home one night and he had the trash can lid around his neck. I have a pic of that somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

I had another pic that was a little better but here is that dog with the trash can lid around his neck.

Lzen
02-22-2024, 11:03 AM
That same dog had bad diarrhea one time while he was left at home. Came home and the dog had spread the nastiest, raunchiest smelling, green poop all over the living room and dining room. We had wood floors but it was still a cleanup nightmare.

More recently, my female a couple of years ago had the same kind of raunchy, green poop. Luckily, she is confined to a cage during the day because she tends to get into things. I think she had the runs because she might have gotten into something in the trash. I felt bad for the dog because she had to sit in that nasty poop all day (or however long it was since she started pooping) in that cage full of poop (it has one of those plastic trays at the bottom).

Fish
02-22-2024, 02:18 PM
Hands down one of the most disgusting threads I've read on CP. JFC.

Newfound appreciation for always having strictly outdoor dogs.

Dartgod
02-22-2024, 03:04 PM
That same dog had bad diarrhea one time while he was left at home. Came home and the dog had spread the nastiest, raunchiest smelling, green poop all over the living room and dining room. We had wood floors but it was still a cleanup nightmare.

More recently, my female a couple of years ago had the same kind of raunchy, green poop. Luckily, she is confined to a cage during the day because she tends to get into things. I think she had the runs because she might have gotten into something in the trash. I felt bad for the dog because she had to sit in that nasty poop all day (or however long it was since she started pooping) in that cage full of poop (it has one of those plastic trays at the bottom).

My roommate many years ago had a boxer that was crated while we were at work. She apparently had a case of explosive diarrhea one day but instead of shitting in her crate, she backed her ass up to the door and sprayed it out all over the room.

LoneWolf
02-22-2024, 03:25 PM
I go on a walk twice a day and there's a particular house that lets their two little shithead dogs out to roam. They are ankle snatchers and very annoying. I have some little smokies with exlax ready to give them a treat so those people can enjoy a house full of dog diarahea.

Do these dogs stay on their property or are they just wandering around?

notorious
02-22-2024, 03:58 PM
My roommate many years ago had a boxer that was crated while we were at work. She apparently had a case of explosive diarrhea one day but instead of shitting in her crate, she backed her ass up to the door and sprayed it out all over the room.

Good lord ROFL

I'm glad my dogs are outside farm dogs. Freedom to do what they want, when they want, rooster-tail shit all over the place with zero-fucks given.

DrunkBassGuitar
02-22-2024, 04:05 PM
I was at the dog park and my dog came running up to me covered in mud

except it wasn't mud she had rolled around in, it was apparently a fresh turd

thank god that park had a place to wash off bikes and dogs

Fat Elvis
02-22-2024, 04:10 PM
Uh huh. The "dog" did it.

Oldest excuse in the book.

Bearcat
02-22-2024, 04:14 PM
Hands down one of the most disgusting threads I've read on CP. JFC.

Newfound appreciation for always having strictly outdoor dogs.

It's not quite Frazod's pimple gross, but yeah.

Fish
02-22-2024, 04:19 PM

Oh hell, I'm scared to search...

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-22-2024, 04:32 PM
Do these dogs stay on their property or are they just wandering around?

They stay on their property but when I walk past the house I always go to the other side of the street and they rush to my ankles and act like they want to bite. So technically they leave their property, after I'm about 1 house past they'll call it quits and run back to their home. Little Bastards!

Bearcat
02-22-2024, 04:36 PM
Oh hell, I'm scared to search...

I don't remember if it was a thread and didn't find it... but in my search noticed the Frazod Shoots His Fridge thread and moved it to the HoC, so that's something.

Frazod
02-22-2024, 04:47 PM

I have that saved under my subscribed threads. Shall I post it? :evil:

DrunkBassGuitar
02-22-2024, 06:07 PM

i mean you can't not post it now

Bob Dole
02-22-2024, 07:27 PM
My 95 pound pit did it leaving the vet once. I knew it was coming but couldn’t get pulled over quickly enough. 15 mile drive with fresh liquipoo in the passenger seat is a joy.

When I had a rotty years ago, she’d get car sick if I put her in the back, so my wife had to sit in back while the dog rode shotgun.

Frazod
02-22-2024, 08:10 PM
i mean you can't not post it now

https://y.yarn.co/30255888-99ef-4241-9267-88447a229430_text.gif

Fish
02-22-2024, 09:11 PM

https://media.tenor.com/BcjcSFQlRVUAAAAM/wait-yeah.gif