PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom invades Atlanta

BigRedChief
04-25-2024, 10:32 PM
Getting group tickets are getting problematic. When we first started they would create a website for us. Put blocks of tickets up there and you could buy them
Just like you were in their own website, because you were. We didn’t have to handle the tickets. Collect your money. Have knowledge of your credit card numbers, it was all on the NFL team.

Because even the worst NFL team doesn’t have an issue selling out, they don’t want to do that anymore. It’s looking bleak but we have an option in place but at their request it’s only going through Arrowhead Kingdom on Facebook. They will be discounted group tickets from the Falcons. So join if you are interested and look at the first post on how to get in on this option.

ptlyon
04-26-2024, 07:41 AM
Spondivits

BigRedChief
04-26-2024, 08:38 AM
SpondivitsHoly shit that place looks great.:clap:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E210US101G0&p=Spondivits

ptlyon
04-26-2024, 08:59 AM
I loved it. Some people say it's a dive and run down and dirty, but that's what I love about it!

BigRedChief
05-15-2024, 10:18 AM
This game is set for a Sept. Sunday the 22nd, week 3.

BigRedChief
05-15-2024, 11:40 AM
Game is Sept. 22nd, It'll be hot tailgating but the game is in a dome so at least this time we wont have a heatstroke.

Tonka83
05-15-2024, 11:50 AM
I'm definitely in for this! A little further drive than Jacksonville was, but easily doable.

BigRedChief
05-16-2024, 06:17 PM
I just changed the OP and put this text below in there.

Getting group tickets are getting problematic. When we first started they would create a website for us. Put blocks of tickets up there and you could buy them
Just like you were in their own website, because you were. We didn’t have to handle the tickets. Collect your money. Have knowledge of your credit card numbers, it was all on the NFL team.

Because even the worst NFL team doesn’t have an issue selling out, they don’t want to do that anymore. It’s looking bleak but we have an option in place but at their request it’s only going through Arrowhead Kingdom on Facebook. They will be discounted group tickets from the Falcons. So join if you are interested and look at the first post on how to get in on this option.

RollChiefsRoll
05-16-2024, 11:07 PM
I’m fucking in!!

ARROW2
05-17-2024, 06:49 AM
I’m ****ing in!!

Got my lower level seats! Can't wait.