PDA

View Full Version : The long overdue apology to TJ.

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:24 PM
UD has said that there was a spinoff thread and frankly I do trust him so here you go. I am sure you will in your divinity understand how I still find it hard to believe that I have done as you have accused me in this missing thread but here is the apology.

:grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel:

So here you go TJ I apologize for not believing you. I am the undisputed azzhole king of this BB and you are the greatest, the most divine and the most sinless member of a BB I have ever seen..

Of course I must have dropped F bombs right and left as you stated. That is after all the way I am everyone knows it you can see it in all my postings.

Of course I actually used racial slurs right and left everyone knows that is my style and way of handling others. How I could have denied my racist nature after all you can find me calling people nig*er, sp*c, w*pp, ch*nk, k*ke and f*gs all over this BB.

I admit it TJ I am a lowlife piece of sh*t that is lucky to basque in the enlightenment of your presence with which you grace this BB.

So please forgive me forgetting how I assaulted the BB with all those unforgiveable sins and

Oh and if you can find it in your grace and incredible divinity, while your at it try to forvive the moderators for not banning me for doing this and for protecting me over you by deleting this thread that I still do not remember but can no longer deny.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 10:32 PM
Um... You don't need to draw any more attention to yourself... But it's your style, so what the hey...

As I said in THE OTHER THREAD that you posted this in:

Apology accepted. Now was that so hard?

(ps. ask Nap about the f-bombs. He's the one that they were directed toward... The racial stuff was directed toward me... I've forgot about them up until today. Never the less, apology accepted.)

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:40 PM
Well thank you so much for forgiving me. I figured that since you are known for apologizing for your errors and when you go out of control, you would not mind me posting a little reminder of your perfection and control in my signature to remind me forever.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Logical
Well thank you so much for forgiving me. I figured that since you are known for apologizing for your errors and when you go out of control, you would not mind me posting a little reminder of your perfection and control in my signature to remind me forever.

Not at all.

It pleases me that you'd carry that cross on your back as pennance. It's your just dessert for calling another man unpatriotic, and then not bothering to back the statement. That's one of the worst sins a man could commit, IMO.

Humbling yourself by carrying the hate that your accusations evoked is big of you.

Again. I forgive you.

memyselfI
08-27-2002, 10:43 PM
Don't you two have wives that could use some of this pent up frustration in a more productive and feel good manner?????

:banghead:

stevieray
08-27-2002, 10:45 PM
Let us take a moment of silence for those who won't receive any nookie tonight.

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by memyselfi
Don't you two have wives that could use some of this pent up frustration in a more productive and feel good manner?????

Somehow my feeling towards TJ would likely end up with me in jail if I transferred them towards him towards my wife. I hear that killing your wife is now a crime!

California Injun
08-27-2002, 10:47 PM

Denise,

Did you ever think this pent up frustration is BECAUSE they have wives?

Taco John
08-27-2002, 10:48 PM

Why do you think I'm in such a good mood right now? :)

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by California Injun

Denise,

Did you ever think this pent up frustration is BECAUSE they have wives?

:LOL: ROFL Spoken like a man that has known the joys of marital bliss!:D

memyselfI
08-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Ok, so call your freakin girlfriends if your wife isn't making you relax.... :D

Frazod
08-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Seeing the words "The long overdue apology to TJ" from Jim probably made him pop one off on the spot.

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Ok, so call your freakin girlfriends if your wife isn't making you relax.... :D

Spoken like a woman that has seen marital bliss.:p :LOL: ROFL

stevieray
08-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Ya, go screw around on your wives...That's the ticket.....

Pitt Gorilla
08-27-2002, 10:55 PM
You want to KILL TJ?

Logical
08-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by stevieray
Ya, go screw around on your wives...That's the ticket.....

Yup the ticket to see 50% of your assets say goodbye and a need to wear an impenetrable steel jockstrap until then.:LOL:

Taco John
08-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by frazod
Seeing the words "The long overdue apology to TJ" from Jim probably made him pop one off on the spot.

:LOL:

KCWolfman
08-27-2002, 10:59 PM
So here you go TJ I apologize for not believing you I don't believe half of what TJ says - I am still waiting for those federal IDs to come about. We should get those about the same time that huge NFL drug ring is busted.

But this thread is fun to read.

memyselfI
Well, you guys figure it out...

Its happy time for me.

Later.

Logical
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
You want to KILL TJ?

...Deleted and leaving only the joking dumb ending remark....

I would settle for God turning him into a pillar of cow dung. After all God would only have to petrify TJ.:LOL: ROFL

:spock:
Not really asking God to extend himself with something hard like salt.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by KCWolfman
We should get those about the same time that huge NFL drug ring is busted.

But this thread is fun to read.

???

Huh? I thought Bam Morris and Co. were already busted...

Michael Michigan
08-27-2002, 11:02 PM
I hear that killing your wife is now a crime!

That's not what OJ says.

Pitt Gorilla
08-27-2002, 11:02 PM

Somehow my feeling towards TJ would likely end up with me in jail if I transferred them towards him towards my wife. I hear that killing your wife is now a crime!
Ok, I must have misinterpreted this.

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:03 PM
This afternoon, Bob Dole learned there will be opportunity for dispute settlement during the 37 Forever Foundation banquet on September 28 in Kansas City.

No more empty threats thrown out on the forum. No more "hiding behind" your flat screen monitor. No more...er...other stuff that gets thrown around. You know...that stuff.

On September 28, 2002, all Chiefsplanet.com members are invited to attend the 37 Forever Foundation Banquet (featuring an appearance by the Kirk Brown Band and auction of sports memorabilia). Additionally, everyone is invited to participate in the 1st Annual 37 Forever Foundation SlamFest.

Yes, you and your virtual combatants will have the opportunity to square off, face-to-face. No more verbal smaque with the forever popular "I know you are but what am I?" response.

Yes, friends, we have arranged for the ultimate settlement available. We have combined all resources to provide the ultimate competition. After September 28, 2002, there will be no doubt who reigns supreme.

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots. To the death (or some head popping up thing that simulates death).

papasmurf
08-27-2002, 11:06 PM
Well, you guys figure it out...

Its happy time for me.

Later.
cheers Denise:toast:

Logical
08-27-2002, 11:07 PM

Ok, I must have misinterpreted this.

Yup, you must have missed what Denise posted that I responded to with that statement.

Denise posted:

and that was my response. Transferring my feelings toward TJ to my wife might kill her, get it. Never mind you were always too literal, how could I forget that.

:rolleyes:

California Injun
08-27-2002, 11:09 PM
Senator,

We're trying to recruit people to show up at this event not scare them away.

Do you really think some of these cyber warriors would take a chance at meeting their counterparts in person?

(BTW, where is Proctor these days?):eek:

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by California Injun
Senator,

We're trying to recruit people to show up at this event not scare them away.

Do you really think some of these cyber warriors would take a chance at meeting their counterparts in person?

(BTW, where is Proctor these days?):eek: You know, Dinny came up with the original idea, and Bob Dole thought it was a good one.

Hell, at least this way, Taco John stands a chance against Bob Dole...

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:13 PM

Who said that, I know I did not. I think I suggested earlier on another thread that he might want to kill himself to provide a real service. But no I do not want to kill him. I would settle for God turning him into a pillar of cow dung. After all God would only have to petrify TJ.:LOL: ROFL

:spock:
Not really asking God to extend himself with something hard like salt.

Jim, I hope God gives you the peace and acceptance that you seek. It sounds like you've had some tough trials, and I'm truly sorry that such hardships had to befall on you. I really shouldn't make it so hard on you, but I have issues of my own that I'm dealing with. Yours were with your mother... Mine are with my father.

In any case, I'll look into myself to see what I can do to void such blow-ups. I've always considered myself very patriotic, having taken an special interest in the sacrifices made during the American Revolution, and the hardships that our forfathers had to endure in order to ensure the foundation of this country. I've attended American Legion Gem Boys State as a youth, and fell in love with democracy, later going back as a volunteer counselor to try and spark the same love for democracy in others. When you callously questioned my patriotism, you challenged part of the fibre of who I am. The fact that you refused to back your statements with anything but dancing around frustrated me. Instead of being frustrated at you, I should question myself as to what would make you say such a thing. I'm pretty confident that there is nothing there, other than a man hiding behind a computer lobbing baseless attacks, but nonetheless, I'll go back to find what in the world would give you the idea that I don't have love or devotion toward my country.

In any case, I realize that your apology isn't sincere. Nonetheless, I forgive you. Whether you believe you did anything wrong or not, I still forgive you. I've got no ill will anymore on this, and hope that you, too, can find forgiveness for me and whatever it is that caused you to challenge me as unpatriotic.

Pitt Gorilla
08-27-2002, 11:14 PM
I guess I should apologize, logical, for seeking clarification. I guess I didn't realize that I was "too literal." Maybe I should always attempt to read an alternative connotation into what people are saying, although that, too, seems to offend many...

Frazod
08-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Well, I won't be able to make the September thing, but I'll be in KC the weekend of December 7. Saturday I'll be at whatever get-together can be arranged, and Sunday I'll be at the game.

The time and place of the get-together will certainly be posted. Anybody who wishes to take a shot at ol' Frazod will have their chance to do so.

stevieray
08-27-2002, 11:16 PM
"brothers don't shake...brothers gotta HUG..."

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Taco_John
In any case, I'll blah blah blah...

In any case, I realize blah blah blah

You started 2 out of 3 paragraphs with "In any case."

Huh huh huh..hehe.. huh.

Your head is misshapen. Or something.

Nelson Muntz
08-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Well, I won't be able to make the September thing, but I'll be in KC the weekend of December 7. Saturday I'll be at whatever get-together can be arranged, and Sunday I'll be at the game.

The time and place of the get-together will certainly be posted. Anybody who wishes to take a shot at ol' Frazod will have their chance to do so.

Well damn. I wanted to meet ya Frazod. I've never met anyone with quite so much pyschotic rage:LOL:

papasmurf
08-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Robert_Dole

You started 2 out of 3 paragraphs with "In any case."

Huh huh huh..hehe.. huh.

Your head is misshapen. Or something.

good drugs senator

Frazod
08-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Slim_Shady

Well damn. I wanted to meet ya Frazod. I've never met anyone with quite so much pyschotic rage:LOL:

If I'm driving from Chicago, you can drive from Joplin.

Frazod

wondering if he can live up to the hype.... :evil:

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by papasmurf
good drugs senator Mind your bidnes li'l blue man.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Hey Dole...

If you pay for my seats to Arrowhead, and get the foundation to fly me down... I'll sit in a Broncos jersey in the dunk tank for ya... $50 for three balls... I guarantee you'll make your money's worth and more! ;)

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:35 PM
Hey Dole...

If you pay for my seats to Arrowhead, and get the foundation to fly me down... I'll sit in a Broncos jersey in the dunk tank for ya... $50 for three balls... I guarantee you'll make your money's worth and more! ;) Bob Dole's counter offer.

You pay for your own seats, since you're evidently under the impression that the airline "double seats for fat ****" policy is in place at Arrowhead. You've already got the Donkey jersey. Dunno WTF the "dunk tank" is, since this ain't no high school pep rally bullshit. And Bob Dole will Rock your ****in' lame ass robot.

Your turn.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:38 PM
Hey man... I had to give it a shot... ;)

Logical
08-27-2002, 11:41 PM

Jim, I hope God gives you the peace and acceptance that you seek. ...
...I've got no ill will anymore on this, and hope that you, too, can find forgiveness for me and whatever it is that caused you to challenge me as unpatriotic.

TJ,

I will be sincere now.

1st thanks for such a nice post and it is appreciated. I will forgive you but I must also face facts.

Though I told another poster in a PM last night "I bet he is a good guy. But you are sworn to secrecy." about you (I will not divulge who I was writing to or the rest of the post, he can if he wants, otherwise you will just have to believe me) I must also face the fact that we are probably never going to get along.

To be honest that will be my loss on occasion as you are sometimes interesting and funny as heck a lot of time.

Let me say I really am sorry that you have issues with your dad and I would never wish that on anyone. I hope you are able to resolve your issues. Likely you will have to just learn to live with them but maybe you will have another chance. This is something that I will never be able to accomplish and so will always live with the regrets. '

In regards to your anti-patriotism I had a right to think it, but not say it. Patriotism is indeed a personal thing and my standards and those of others will of course be different. You attacked the author who I felt was being sincere and very patriotic and had proved his patriotism in the service of our country having spent a career in the Marines. To me that showed a lack of patriotism on your part that you would dismiss him so summarily. I believe you said you were not going to read it because it was not worth your time or something like that. To me that was an affront and a lack of respect for his service.

So for saying what I though out loud and branding you with my standards I do apologize. For not believing and not remembering the spinoff thread I apologize.

The one thing I will not apologize for is not accepting that I made racial slurs. That is not me and I know I have never done that. Did I use the F bomb once against Nap for trying to interfere as he stated, maybe, I am not a virgin to the word. But to imply I did it over and over and cussed left and right is just not me and I know in my heart I did not do it. So for those accusations I will not apologize.

I will check for a reply and then tomorrow put you on iggy to avoid anymore flareups between us. I would hope that you would be considerate enough not to make replies to someone who cannot see them but I am going to just trust you.

Good luck.

California Injun
08-27-2002, 11:42 PM
If Taco John sat in a dunking booth and nobody cared about throwing a ball, would he still fall into the tank?

Logical
08-27-2002, 11:44 PM
I guess I should apologize, logical, for seeking clarification. I guess I didn't realize that I was "too literal." Maybe I should always attempt to read an alternative connotation into what people are saying, although that, too, seems to offend many...

No you should not apologize. But please try to recall the thread where you insisted the writer was being literal when he talked in each phrase about "then I would kick his azz" Perhaps that will jog your memory as to why I said that.

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:50 PM
For the record Jim... I had read it before... That stuff comes around and goes around... And I very seriously doubt that it was written by who it says it was written by. Just as the "Bad American" article wasn't written by George Carlin, Ted Nugent, or Dennis Leary. I was critical of the piece, not the title that the "author" supposedly had.

Bob Dole
08-27-2002, 11:52 PM
For the record Jim... I had read it before... That stuff comes around and goes around... And I very seriously doubt that it was written by who it says it was written by. Just as the "Bad American" article wasn't written by George Carlin, Ted Nugent, or Dennis Leary. I was critical of the piece, not the title that the "author" supposedly had. What's your take on Dante Hall?

Logical
08-27-2002, 11:53 PM
For the record Jim... I had read it before... That stuff comes around and goes around... And I very seriously doubt that it was written by who it says it was written by. Just as the "Bad American" article wasn't written by George Carlin, Ted Nugent, or Dennis Leary. I was critical of the piece, not the title that the "author" supposedly had.

I would like to think the issues are closed before I put you on iggy. What do you think?

Taco John
08-27-2002, 11:59 PM

I would like to think the issues are closed before I put you on iggy. What do you think?

I think they are adequately closed.

Iggy on! :)

Logical
08-28-2002, 12:01 AM

I think they are adequately closed.

Iggy on! :)

Goodnight and Goodbye Taco

Nelson Muntz
08-28-2002, 12:07 AM
If I'm driving from Chicago, you can drive from Joplin.

Frazod

wondering if he can live up to the hype....

Well I will definitely be driving up there for the home opener, I just don't know about the December 7th game. I'll have to see if I can score some tickets.

Of course one can never see too many Chiefs games at Arrowhead :toast:

alanm
08-28-2002, 01:16 AM
Man, I've been busy with work the last couple of days. What the **** brought this thread on?:eek:

keg in kc
08-28-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by alanm
Man, I've been busy with work the last couple of days. What the **** brought this thread on?:eek: I was just wondering the same thing... [/shrug]

Joe Seahawk
08-28-2002, 02:02 AM
http://www.netdr.com/images/sm_anim_manviagra_0825.gif

Multi1
08-28-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Robert_Dole
This afternoon, Bob Dole learned there will be opportunity for dispute settlement during the 37 Forever Foundation banquet on September 28 in Kansas City.

No more empty threats thrown out on the forum. No more "hiding behind" your flat screen monitor. No more...er...other stuff that gets thrown around. You know...that stuff.

On September 28, 2002, all Chiefsplanet.com members are invited to attend the 37 Forever Foundation Banquet (featuring an appearance by the Kirk Brown Band and auction of sports memorabilia). Additionally, everyone is invited to participate in the 1st Annual 37 Forever Foundation SlamFest.

Yes, you and your virtual combatants will have the opportunity to square off, face-to-face. No more verbal smaque with the forever popular "I know you are but what am I?" response.

Yes, friends, we have arranged for the ultimate settlement available. We have combined all resources to provide the ultimate competition. After September 28, 2002, there will be no doubt who reigns supreme.

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots. To the death (or some head popping up thing that simulates death).

You guys are going to have police there......................correct?

Phobia
08-28-2002, 03:58 AM
Hey Dole...

If you pay for my seats to Arrowhead, and get the foundation to fly me down... I'll sit in a Broncos jersey in the dunk tank for ya... $50 for three balls... I guarantee you'll make your money's worth and more! ;)

Dude, I don't think human castaration is legal in KS nor MO. I think you can get it done in WI, but it costs YOU mon-ay.

Plus, I'm not sure what kind of come-on line the latter sentence is, but I assure you that Bob Dole is not interested in men of your ilk.

Skip Towne
08-28-2002, 04:30 AM
Forget the dunk tank. The foundation would make more money if we could throw the balls directly AT Taco.

CrazyHorse
08-28-2002, 05:03 AM
I'm tellin' Mom, on both you guys.

Quit touching me!

Quit touching me!

QUIT TOUCHING ME...... MOM!

My Dad can beat up your Dad.

Sheesh
:rolleyes: