PDA

View Full Version : KCBB Gods in new pastures

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 10:57 AM
SOME of you guys really need some help, just because you have been posting for along time on the KC board, you think that gives you some kind of special rights? You guys are the ones who make personal attacks on people who are just stating opinnons, then you call the BBA little Hitlers and such and think it's ok.

I'm glad your gone, and hope you don't come back, but would bet that within a few months, before the season is over, you are back and posting just like before...<BR>

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 10:59 AM
I'm really glad you got that off your chest, Forest! Apparently "we" mean enough to you to come over and attempt to antagonize us. Or do you think we're just going to delete your post?

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 11:01 AM
Come on Gump...do that "I'm not a bright man..." thing.

That just cracks Bob Dole up!

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 11:03 AM
Hey Bob Mann, arent you going to make the zephyr lonely coming over here?

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 11:03 AM
That's about the only impression I can do, Bob. I can do speech impared also, as you well know....

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 11:06 AM
Sorry, but not Bob Mann, in fact, you would never guess.

But if you do, I will be honest and tell you my handle on the KCBB.

Bubble gum shrimp, popcorn shrimp, fried....

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 11:08 AM
Unless Bob Dole missed something yesterday evening, wouldn't this be our first Official Troll Sighting?

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 11:08 AM
He, or she, doesn't want to stick around and defend their convictions, do they?

Luz
he, he...

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 11:09 AM
Run, Forest, Run.......

It wouldn't take much to figure out who you are from the other BB, because your comments match those expressed by someone who posted under their normal moniker.

mmaddog
Momma always said " Life is like a box of Chocolates"

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 11:10 AM
Yeah, Bob, I think you're right.

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 11:10 AM
Off to lunch, should be interesting to see if my post is still hear after lunch.

A Troll, just because I disagree with all the rantings of the "Gods" who left the KCBB, hum, interesting...

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 11:13 AM
Who Mark, who?

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 11:13 AM
Your topic isn't going anywhere, Forest assuming you don't become abusive or troll-like. Why don't you sack up and post under your real handle?

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 11:15 AM
LOL...not for that reason there, Gump, but nice try at playing the victim.

Troll-like cause your talking out of your crack.

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 11:17 AM
I'd guess Ed (SLD) or that other guy that wore his inferior complex on his sleeve because he never got enough traffic on his topics....

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 11:18 AM
Bob Dole did not refer to you as a Troll because you disagree, but because of your methodology. (Well, your poor spelling doesn't help any, either.)

"BB Gods," on more than one thread, and if you had any nards, you'd have logged in with the same name you use "over there" and not be playing the "if you guess I'll be honest" game.

Sounds like Troll to Bob Dole.

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 11:20 AM
I think it is someone who has made a big deal about staying over there, but just couldnt resist coming over here cause they love attention too much.

The-Man
08-22-2000, 11:21 AM
I mean how lame...you come over here and post "your god" topic and then are to lame to even announce who you are...get a life already.

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 11:22 AM
Sorry, Forest.....

I doubt that someone who didn't have the intestinal fortitude to sign in under his own name, would actually fess up to his real name if we guessed right.

Sorry, I don't need to play the games you played over there.

mmaddog

------------------

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 11:24 AM
Momma always used to say, "if it acts like a troll, smells like a troll, and talks like a troll, then it must be a troll!!

mmaddog

------------------

chiefsfan58
08-22-2000, 11:26 AM
"Gump" I would have to agree with many of the others. Why don't you grow a pair and use the same name you use on the other board?

It's not your words that say troll, it's your login........

sd4chiefs
08-22-2000, 11:28 AM
Who cares who it is? Though I do think it's funny that someone who is attempting to be taken serious uses F. Gump and a handle...

Fat Homer
08-22-2000, 11:30 AM
http://www.ionet.net/~lesinokc/gump/bgump.gif

------------------
[i]This space for rent!</I>

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 12:13 PM
Gee, no one has disagreed that you will be back to the KCBB soon, **** .

Hoping for the best.

This is my first topic on this board, and have not posted anything with the "God" topic before, so sorry, but you guys still are not close.

Thanks KCtitus, "Troll-like cause your talking out of your crack." This is a very good example of what I said at the beginning of this post. Hum, very mature, the very reason I'm glad you are gone, please stay away!

Nice photo!

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:17 PM
LMAO...whatever Gump. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.<P>

Dr. Red
08-22-2000, 12:17 PM
Gump -it appears that Denise is eyeing an opening to take charge on the new BB. Does this concern you?

ChiTown
~ wondering if Gumps political views match Denise's

Dr. Red
08-22-2000, 12:18 PM
Sorry, that should say "KCBB" not new BB

Dr. Red
08-22-2000, 12:19 PM
Sorry, that should say "KCBB" not new BB

[This message has been edited by ChiTown (edited 08-22-2000).]

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 12:22 PM
You can edit your posts on this BB, FWIW.

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 12:27 PM
No, I don't share political views with Denise, as long as she doesn't become the BBA, I'm cool with it. But I must admit, she can be a real pain....

KCtitus, yea, like you said, whatever....<P>

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 12:28 PM
Forest:

Your "Gods" clue is nothing but a red herring...even the most clueless could figure that out...

When you decide to quit playing games and not hide, then you can expect everyone to enjoy your company. Until then you are nothing more than a mild disruption.

It's a shame you don't have enough courage to show yourself. Most of us here respect almost everyone who stayed, because they exercised their freedom of choice, as we all did.

As for you, respect is earned not comanded. As they say in that old "60's" song:

"Come Back When your Grow Up"

mmaddog

------------------

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 12:33 PM
Please do come back, we need to be reminded from time to time of the disrespect and hatefulness that was being displayed on the old board on an hourly bases.

i doubt this bb will come close to being perfect, but I haven't yet noticed the outright hatred for people with opposing views ~ football, religeous, or political.

Luz
does that make it any clearer?...

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:34 PM
Gump: who's the one hiding behind an alias attacking posters here? hum...that's a toughy http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

Why dont you go back to the 'ol BB and hob knob with them since you dislike us so much.

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 12:35 PM
I did see the other "God" post, but that doesn't mean I posted it, but do I expect any of the "Gods" to believe me, no, and as KCtitus said, "Whatever"

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 12:37 PM
So, who are the Gods, Gump?

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:38 PM
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif , like I said.

Raiderhater
Phobia: It's quite obvious that I am one of them. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Nelson Muntz
You guys just don't read, my original post said "some" of you.

Luz, "disrespect and hatefulness that was being displayed on the old board on an hourly bases."

You might want to read this thread for that...

<BR>

htismaqe
08-22-2000, 12:41 PM
Gump,

I find that I also would be curious to know exactly who you're referring to.

Annonymous, faceless, generalized accusations seldom garner any respect.

Wouldn't you agree?

Luz
this one shouldn't take a lot of thought...

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 12:41 PM
Who, Gump? Be specific. You're hiding and there are no ramifications of fingering someone, remember?

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:43 PM
anonymous, generalizations, unspecific...

hum, another clue? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:44 PM
You know, Gump is posting so much, it would be funny if it became a regular. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 12:47 PM
How many does Gump515 have left, Titus?

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:47 PM
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif 20 http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 12:54 PM
How about Russ and Jeff for starters...

Didn't want to go there, but you just had to know...

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 12:57 PM
Russ and Jeff? That's it? That's not some of us, that's a couple of us.

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 12:57 PM
Oh well, got to go, but it has been fun!

Nice BB, whoever set it up did a heck of a job! I mean that too..!!

Peace Out!!!

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 12:59 PM
Darn, I was hoping to have reached God status.... I'm feeling so feisty....

chiefsfan58
08-22-2000, 01:00 PM
Phil LOL http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Coogs
08-22-2000, 01:00 PM
WARNING!!

Does anyone really care who FGump is?
I could really care less, for one.

If forest got the impression 'some' of us consider us BBGods, that is her/his problem, not mine or anyone else's problem.

Let's not let this thread bring us down to the nitpicking, fingerpointing which led us to the BBAmericas in the first place.

Soon gump will return to the BBUK to live her/his life under the oppressive thumb of the BBAMonarchy and the QueenMum.

We control our own destiny here. We rule our own land. Let's make it a good one!

------------------
[b]ct</B>

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 01:01 PM
Im bummed too...for someone that didnt care about this new bb, it sure stayed around quite a bit. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

DaKCMan AP
08-22-2000, 01:01 PM
Morphius is a GOD! Too cool. Who would have guessed. Of course the fact that I have been posting on both BB's just shows how wrong he is, but that is OK.

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 01:02 PM
LMAO Cory! Nice post!

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 01:05 PM
Morph: I know, you and Russ both have posted on the 'ol BB since we started here. You guys cant be the 'Gods' you've broken THE rule. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

DaKCMan AP
08-22-2000, 01:09 PM
Titus - Of course being a <h3>GOD</h3> I can make my own rules.

Morphius
aka God of sleep

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 01:11 PM
If forest got the impression 'some' of us consider us BBGods, that is her/his problem, not mine or anyone else's problem.

If it is not your problem, how come you had to leave KCBB?

Forest thinks it funny that no one will disagree with him about how long this will last, not that it isn't a great little BB.

Jeff the God, I know you still post on KCBB, but as you said yourself, your just a lurker now, hope you keep it that way and not post!

OK, really, I've got to get back to work, but will try and check in tonight for fun!

Forest, soon tobe a "regular"!!!

DaKCMan AP
08-22-2000, 01:14 PM
Gump - LOL! I think your SOL, either way.

Coogs
08-22-2000, 01:14 PM
In case anyone has doubts, let me refresh your memory:

KC.com (http://kansascity.com/bin/bbs.pl/Sports_and_recreation/Professional_sports/Chiefs/)

------------------
[b]ct</B>

Coogs
08-22-2000, 01:18 PM
Why is it MY problem YOU think WE think WE'RE Gods?

Take your time it you need to...

I posted a few there this morning, even said as much that when the storms blow over, many, if not all, will revisit AT LEAST as secondary outlet for Chiefs chat.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not...

------------------
ct

[This message has been edited by coryt (edited 08-22-2000).]

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 01:20 PM
Im sorry what was the question? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

That last gump post must have been another clue...it made no sense.

DaKCMan AP
08-22-2000, 01:24 PM
Titus - It is kind of interesting that our first troll belongs to me.

Morphius
feeling the love.

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 01:26 PM
Congrats, Morph, you bring out the best in people http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif , especially the hostile ones.

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 01:29 PM
Titus:

Forrest is trying to leave all kinds of "red herring" clues as to their "true identity". Fact is you will never know who it is truthfully, because, as i stated to "it", a person who doesn't have the fortitude to sign in under their own name, will not be truthful enough to acknowledge who they truly are if someone guessed correctly.

Besides, I agree with Coryt. Why bother with this poster. Our BB has everything we all have been looking for..why worry about what is behind us.

mmaddog

------------------

Raiderhater
08-22-2000, 01:41 PM
I understand, mmaddog...call it a guilty pleasure.

I dont really care, either.

redshirt32
08-22-2000, 02:07 PM
Titus:

You can have all the guilty pleasures you want......

mmaddog
must fess up to a little snicker or two at the antics at the other BB

Nelson Muntz
08-22-2000, 03:51 PM
KPhobia
Moderator posted 08-22-2000 12:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your topic isn't going anywhere, Forest assuming you don't become abusive or troll-like. Why don't you sack up and post under your real handle?

See post below.

KCTitus
Regular posted 08-22-2000 12:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL...not for that reason there, Gump, but nice try at playing the victim.
Troll-like cause your talking out of your crack.

Would this be the kind of troll like behavior that would get me kicked off this board? I bet if I would have attacked anyone like this, I would have been removed, but hey, with the Moderators this board has, since I'm a Troll, guess it's ok...

Luzap
Moderator posted 08-22-2000 01:33 PM
Please do come back, we need to be reminded from time to time of the disrespect and hatefulness that was being displayed on the old board on an hourly bases.

Disrespect and hatefulness, this comes from a "moderator", why would anyone who isn't in the "IN" crowd want to come around here? I think you will find, if you bother to read the entire thread, you might see that it is the "Gods" that are hatefull, not me http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

coryt
Lurker posted 08-22-2000 02:18 PM
Why is it MY problem YOU think WE think WE'RE Gods?
Take your time it you need to...

Because "some" of you are so full of yourself, (ie, big head, God like), the KCBB deletes some threads, and points out that personal attacks are not for the KCBB, your egos just couldn't handle it, so you decided to make up your own "perfect" world of BB. And it's not my problem, more of a blessing. Good luck, see you all back in a month or so....

Bwana
Lurker posted 08-22-2000 12:26 PM
"Gump" I would have to agree with many of the others. Why don't you grow a pair and use the same name you use on the other board?
It's not your words that say troll, it's your login........

Yea right, so you can flame me on that board, get a life Bwana

Forrest isn't smart, but smarter then that...<P>

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-22-2000, 03:59 PM
Congratulations, Gump - you win the longest post of this BB award.

Stop trying to stir controversy. There is no controversy here. The "moderators" are mostly here to keep the board from being spammed. I'm not going to boot somebody for minor insults.... I don't think anything you've drawn attention to really warranted a second glance regardless of who posted it.

Coogs
08-22-2000, 04:03 PM
"Thank you sir may I have another!"

------------------
ct
the freedom of choice is truth
the fear to choose is [b]hypocrisy</B>

DIEHARDCHIEF
08-22-2000, 04:09 PM
Gump:

The only reason you started this thread, that I can see, is you want to see your name in lights and/or you want to report back to the "other" BB that all kinds of attacks and personal insults are going on here.

You started this thread, my friend. And if you read your opening, it is somewhat antagonistic. So don't be surprised when people respond to you the way they have.

If you want to talk football, then talk football and quit wasting your time starting threads like this trying to cause controversy. You are more than welcome here as is anybody from the KC Star BB. But if the "BB Gods", as you call them here disgust you as much as you say, then why waste your time here in the first place?

(looking for a motive behind the Gump-line)

[This message has been edited by Tom_Barndts_Twin (edited 08-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Tom_Barndts_Twin (edited 08-22-2000).]

Mosbonian
08-22-2000, 07:31 PM
You know what is nice, even if he is here to express his annoyance at all of us, he is still finding out how nicely this BB works. If he has a shred of honesty he will have to report that back to the StarBB

------------------
Jim Reynolds

Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!