PDA

View Full Version : Beards

jAZ
11-20-2002, 10:08 PM
So I am looking for a little advice on the facial hair... I have long bounced between the goatee and clean shaven. I have never NEVER liked the mustache. I have tried the beard before, but I was never satisfied.

I am trying again, but I suspect that my problem is that I let it get too long, or I don't know how to properly groom the beard. I am going to keep it closely trimmed this time and see how it goes.

Just curious what everyone thinks of beard grooming.

tk13
11-20-2002, 10:12 PM
Well 103% of the members of ChiefsPlanets officially endorse the goatee...

Personally, I have the "I haven't shaved in 2 days" look, basically because I haven't....

DenverChief
11-20-2002, 10:14 PM
A BEARD? the only people I know that still wear beards are old men(50+) and my dad.....wait...I think there is a connection:p :LOL:

Frazod
11-20-2002, 10:24 PM
Frazod keeps his goatee neatly trimmed.

It used to be that I just got it trimmed when I went for a haircut (yes, the ones on the side still grow :grr: ), so it would tend to get a bit scraggly between visits. But when I moved to the burbs, I found that the "stylists" charge extra for beard trimming.

Imagine that - I'm a friggin bald man who just wants a crew cut, It takes them about 45 seconds to do it, and then they have the f#cking gall to charge me EXTRA TO TRIM MY F#CKING BEARD.

:cuss:

In the time it take for the "stylist" :grr: to give some hairy-ass mullethead a haircut, they could have done me about 50 times. But God forbid they trim that beard without sticking me for an extra $5.... That is just WRONG!

:cuss:

So I got a trimmer and do the damn thing myself, about once a week.

I miss barbers. "Stylists" SUCK... :#

Rausch
11-20-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by frazod
Frazod keeps his goatee neatly trimmed.

Brad has a fuggen power patch....:evil:

JimNasium
11-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Brad has a fuggen power patch....:evil:

Ah yes, the soul patch also commonly referred to as the flavor saver. ;)

Rain Man
11-20-2002, 10:54 PM
I think beards are a matter of mood and taste. I've had everything from a mountain man beard (college - early 80s), full beard (first job - late 80s), very closely trimmed beard (at least thrice since the late 80s), and clean-shaven (most points in between). I think they were all "right for the time." I look retarded if I'm only wearing a moustache, so I've never gone that route other than a short experiment in late college.

I accidentally took off a chunk of my beard in a trimming accident last year, so I was clean-shaven until about 3 months ago when my wife demanded that I grow it back. I now sport "the Abe Lincoln/Amish Farmer" look - mid-length beard with no moustache, and I think I'm pretty darn cool.

PastorMikH
11-20-2002, 10:55 PM
I miss the beard, but being on the fire dept and needing at a moment's notice to put on an airpack and face mask prevents the beard. Used to shave the final time on the first sunday in sept and didn't shave it off until march or april. I don't go for that Kurt Warner, I haven't shaved in 3 days look. I liked mine trimmed, but wanteda decent cover.

If you don't like the mustache, go for the Amish look - beard but no mustache. It will turn a few heads, but doesn't look too bad.

ZootedGranny
11-20-2002, 11:14 PM
KOY DETMER STYLE!

FloridaChief
11-20-2002, 11:28 PM
I'm against beards on women, and I don't care how closely trimmed...

I don't mean to be obstinent about it, that's just the way I am.

suds79
11-20-2002, 11:31 PM
If you go with a beard, you've gotta keep it really, really trimmed. The outline beard is the best way to go.

Unless you're not trying to get any so if that's the case, let it go.

Does anybody actually have a mustache anymore?

That just isn't cool.

alanm
11-20-2002, 11:59 PM
I've got a mustache and it's a damn fine mustache. I think it looks goofy as hell to have a beard without a mustache!:D

Logical
11-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Really it depends on your face type and body type. Pretty hard to make a recommendation not knowing that.

angel
11-21-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Logical
Really it depends on your face type and body type. Pretty hard to make a recommendation not knowing that.

this is true, but I must chime in that I, being a female, absolutely love the few days growth, rugged look on guys- I haven't seen one yet that I didn't think was so sexy... but that's just me o:-)

KCWolfman
11-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Full beard starting on the first day of autumn, shaved off the first day of spring. Close to the face and trimmed once a week.

Mojo Rising
11-21-2002, 12:13 AM
Frazod - I know what you mean about the barber. My experience is a reverse though.

I grew up in the burbs getting my hair cut at the local Oak Park Mall style center. I recently moved to SF and found a true barber in the Financial District.

This guy is old school. Buzz clips my neck, trims the ears and nose. Uses a straight edge. Trims the mustache & beard with the buzzers. Full treatment.

Plus, he has a subscription to Playboy so I don't have to order it at home at tic=off the little misses.

And, oh yeah, he has football cards to get the weeks college and pro football's handicapping sport in.

2bikemike
11-21-2002, 01:20 AM
Gotta say the Goatee When you start losing it on top I guess you gotta make up for it somewhere. Now my problem is I don't like to shave and don't trim as much as I should. I shave once a week most weeks and occasionally will shave twice. The trim comes about once a month and I usually will trim real close.
You didn't ask but I will say that the hair on my head gets buzzed with number 1 or number 2 gaurd all over about once a month. If I had the cajones I would shave my head because it is cool to be bald now. But as I already stated I hate to shave.:huh:

tk13
11-21-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by angel
I, being a female, absolutely love the few days growth, rugged look on guys- I haven't seen one yet that I didn't think was so sexy... but that's just me o:-)

Do you think this is typical of women? It seems like women either love it or hate it, which is more popular I'm not sure.

angel
11-21-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by tk13

Do you think this is typical of women? It seems like women either love it or hate it, which is more popular I'm not sure.

actually, when I tell guys that I like 'em hairy- not like I'm wearing a sweater when I'm naked hairy- but they usually are suprised. And to tell the truth, most of my girl friends tend to like less hair on guys.
but I do have at least two friends, who are girls, who like hair on men... personally, I think that men are supposed to be hairy- that's what makes 'em men... but I am in the minority around here

2bikemike
11-21-2002, 01:36 AM
TK says:Do you think this is typical of women? It seems like women either love it or hate it, which is more popular I'm not sure.

I can be pretty certain that my wife doesn't care for it. She doesn't really like my haircuts either. But I wear a motorcycle helmet and my hair is getting rather thin if I let it get long it just looks like crap. So I just keep it really close cropped.

As far as the weeks worth of growth she doesn't complain anymore as long as I do my Honeydoos and make sure dinner is on the table when she gets home from work.

tk13
11-21-2002, 01:37 AM
personally, I think that men are supposed to be hairy- that's what makes 'em men...

That and the loud, gassy sounds we make...

But otherwise, I'd probably agree. I'm not all that hairy though, I just don't shave but every other day, or 4. :D

angel
11-21-2002, 01:42 AM

I just don't shave but every other day, or 4. :D

neither do I ;)

tk13
11-21-2002, 02:02 AM

neither do I ;)

I hope you're talking about your face... I think...

Mark M
11-21-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by ENDelt260
... take steps to keep your beard soft. depending on your hair type it could be as simple as using your shampoo on your beard. ...

Actually, you should always wash a goatee, mustache or beard with shampoo. Use conditioner about twice a week as well. Soap dries it out.

My goatee is very soft and I use a Norelco trimmer on it every other day. Now if it would just pick a color--it's got some red ... some brown ... a few black ... a lot of blonde ... and even white (the white is getting more noticeable :sulk: ).

:)

MM
~~The Mrs. loves his goatee

headsnap
11-21-2002, 08:50 AM

neither do I ;)

:eek: :spock: :thumb:

headsnap with the flavor savor...:p

DrNick
11-21-2002, 09:10 AM
I have the 'chin beard'. It is basically a goatee without the mustache.

I don't trim it, as that would hinder it's growth. :) I'm going for distance here, and seeing how long it will get.

It would be to ZZ Top proportions by now, but I had to shave it off when I went to work at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando...:sulk:

58Forever
11-21-2002, 09:13 AM
Since shaving is one of my least favorite manly duties and I'm not blessed with Jackos hairless skin, I shave like twice a week....on Monday and Thursday...

No one ever knows if I'm starting a beard of just being lazy...

Scaga
11-21-2002, 09:18 AM
Much like Mike....when you start loosing it up top, gotta make up for it somewhere. The Mrs. loves the goatee...

Wahl trimmer about every four-five days. (yep...the one Al Borland endorces).

~not crazy about the grey in the goatee though~ :banghead:

memyselfI
11-21-2002, 09:29 AM
'And to tell the truth, most of my girl friends tend to like less hair on guys. but I do have at least two friends, who are girls, who like hair on men... personally, I think that men are supposed to be hairy- that's what makes 'em men... but I am in the minority around here'

I'm with ya Angel.

I'm not real big on my man having facial hair as it tends to tickle too much in all the wrong places... :D Not to mention having to kiss it after its visited the 'wrong places.' :p I DO think a man with a nice 'shadow' is a very good thing.

But chest hair...hell, yeah. And nicely shaped and toned and softly hairy forearms (and thighs) are a HUGE turn on. :D

Rain Man
11-21-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by alanm
I've got a mustache and it's a damn fine mustache. I think it looks goofy as hell to have a beard without a mustache!:D

Well, yeah, but it just makes my overall look more consistent. :)

JimNasium
11-21-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Kevin
I now sport "the Abe Lincoln/Amish Farmer" look - mid-length beard with no moustache, and I think I'm pretty darn cool.

Do you refer to all of us white folk as "Engish?" :p

ChiTown
11-21-2002, 09:49 AM
The only beard I like would have a "clam" attached to it.:)

Slayer Diablo
11-21-2002, 03:34 PM
I'll wait until it gets pretty bushy...to match my hair...then shave it all. It's not done yet, but should be by next November.

DrNick
11-21-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo
I'll wait until it gets pretty bushy...to match my hair...then shave it all. It's not done yet, but should be by next November.

We aren't talking about your pubic hair, dumbass.

You don't even shave yet.

headsnap
11-21-2002, 03:39 PM

November 2008

Slayer Diablo
11-21-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by 66Chevelle

We aren't talking about your pubic hair, dumbass.

You don't even shave yet.

As I've said many, many times before...I will not discuss my pubic hair on the BB. No need to thank me.

Second, I pretty much said that I won't shave it until it gets bushy...so of course I don't shave, cause I'm letting it grow without my help until it gets bushy. Right now each hair is about a quarter of an inch (when you take drafting for a certain amount of time, you don't need rulers for small measurements...strange, isn't it?) The goatee should be in about March 2003 and the beard should be bushy by November 2003

keg in kc
11-21-2002, 03:47 PM
Full beard here. Looks much better than my goatee ever did. I trim mine about once a month on my beard trimmer's highest setting, only shave about once a week. Really easy to take care of a beard, and trimmers aren't that expensive. As for hair, other than a periodic trim by my wife, I haven't had a haircut in four or five years.

~~~not very vain... ;)

DrNick
11-21-2002, 03:50 PM

(when you take drafting for a certain amount of time, you don't need rulers for small measurements...strange, isn't it?)

You tell yourself that every morning in the bathroom, don't you?

:evil: :fire:

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 03:52 PM
Right now each hair is about a quarter of an inch

Wow, both of them?? :eek: :rolleyes:

The goatee should be in about March 2003 and the beard should be bushy by November 2003

ROFL ROFL

How many 15 year olds do you know with beards, much less goatees??!??!?!?!?!?! Hell, I didn't start shaving until just last week (j/k).

Just another post showing your complete ignorance of the real world, even though you think you know it all.

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 03:52 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Slayer Diablo
11-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by bearcat2002

Wow, both of them?? :eek: :rolleyes:

ROFL ROFL

How many 15 year olds do you know with beards, much less goatees??!??!?!?!?!?! Hell, I didn't start shaving until just last week (j/k).

Just another post showing your complete ignorance of the real world, even though you think you know it all.

When you come over for Thanksgiving, you'll see. Then I'll force you to post that I was right on Chiefsplanet.

DrNick
11-21-2002, 04:06 PM

When you come over for Thanksgiving, you'll see. Then I'll force you to post that I was right on Chiefsplanet.

We were in Minnesota less than three weeks ago. If you claim that it will take you until next November to have a 'bushy' beard, I doubt that ANYTHING has grown on your face since then.

Oh, and I doubt that you're going to force him to do anything.

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 04:11 PM

Oh, so I guess it's really been coming in in the last, what, 3 weeks?

Yeah, if you have a full goatee by March or a beard by next November, you can change my avatar to what you want... my sig to what you want....

and I'll post "Slayer Diablo isn't an ignorant, arrogant prick afterall!!" at the end of all my posts.

Hydrae
11-21-2002, 04:18 PM
I have had a full beard all of my adult life, job permitting (food service tends to frown on facial hair). My wife loves it which I think is part of why we are together, I hate shaving so a full beard is a neccesity for me. I trim it when I get tired of the moustache hairs getting in my mouth when I take a drink. Also, I trim the hair around my mouth a setting or two shorter than the hair on my chin and along the jawline. I do trim the edges though every shower (yes, more than once a month!)

Slayer Diablo
11-21-2002, 04:19 PM

"Slayer Diablo isn't an ignorant, arrogant prick afterall!!" at the end of all my posts.

Be ready to have that on your avatar of a dead Jayhawk, and right under your signature which say something like "Go Rams"

DrNick
11-21-2002, 04:23 PM

Whatsa matter, junior? Got nuthin to say to me?

ROFL

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 04:32 PM

As I've said many, many times before...I will not discuss my pubic hair on the BB. No need to thank me.

Second, I pretty much said that I won't shave it until it gets bushy...so of course I don't shave, cause I'm letting it grow without my help until it gets bushy. Right now each hair is about a quarter of an inch (when you take drafting for a certain amount of time, you don't need rulers for small measurements...strange, isn't it?) The goatee should be in about March 2003 and the beard should be bushy by November 2003

At that rate......

DrNick
11-21-2002, 04:35 PM

At that rate......

:eek:

ROFL

Phobia
11-21-2002, 04:38 PM
Be ready to have that on your avatar of a dead Jayhawk, and right under your signature which say something like "Go Rams"

What's SD putting on the table? I'm betting he won't even have chest hair by then and that comes before the chin hair.

Damn.

DrNick
11-21-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA

What's SD putting on the table? I'm betting he won't even have chest hair by then and that comes before the chin hair.

Damn.

We could make him shave himself head to toe (eyebrows and all) just for fun...:)

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 04:45 PM

Damn.

Good question.

He's pretty set on not working anything fast food.

If he doesn't have a full goatee by March and a beard by November, he has to go to Taco Bell, fill out an application, and work one 8 hour shift. Yeah, this is a better bet for people twice his age, who are past their days of minimum wage jobs, but this is someone who wants to get paid for getting out of bed in the morning.

Phobia
11-21-2002, 04:46 PM
We could make him shave himself head to toe (eyebrows and all) just for fun...:)

Where's the fun in making HIM do it?

DrNick
11-21-2002, 04:47 PM

Well, we could do it....but I wouldn't use a razor....instead, I'd use Duct Tape.

ROFL

Bearcat
11-21-2002, 04:47 PM

Well, we could do it....but I wouldn't use a razor....instead, I'd use Duct Tape.

ROFL

:eek:

Slayer Diablo
11-21-2002, 07:30 PM

Damn.

What are you willing to bet that I already have chest hair? Do you have tickets to the December 22nd game? Put those up, and I'll put up $40.

BTW, if I lose the original bet, bearcat2002 can choose my avatar and signature for a year. Since the bet is a beard by November 2003, he would be able to choose my avatar and signature from December 2003 to December 2004. Remember, I have until 11:59pm on November 31, 2002.

DrNick
11-21-2002, 09:49 PM

What are you willing to bet that I already have chest hair? Do you have tickets to the December 22nd game? Put those up, and I'll put up $40.

BTW, if I lose the original bet, bearcat2002 can choose my avatar and signature for a year. Since the bet is a beard by November 2003, he would be able to choose my avatar and signature from December 2003 to December 2004. Remember, I have until 11:59pm on November 31, 2002.

If we're going to make a big deal out of this, we need to set the guidelines of what acutally constitutes a beard.

Peach fuzz (I'm betting that's exactly what you've got going on over there with your bad self) does not count.

Skip Towne
11-22-2002, 12:29 AM
I was just sure this would be one thread Slayer would shy away from. It appears Chevelle and Bearcat are right. Slayer knows everything.

tk13
11-22-2002, 12:35 AM
Is anyone else concerned about the state of this BBS when we start placing bets on the body hair of a 14 year old? :spock:

Chiefs Pantalones
11-22-2002, 12:58 AM
Is anyone else concerned about the state of this BBS when we start placing bets on the body hair of a 14 year old? :spock:

Totally agree there.:eek: :Lin:

Rausch
11-22-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by JimNasium

Ah yes, the soul patch also commonly referred to as the flavor saver. ;)

I prefer "tush tickler for a high-speed muff muncher..."

:D

Rausch
11-22-2002, 01:02 AM

We'll leave you to shave his "fun parts" then......:D

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 03:21 PM

If we're going to make a big deal out of this, we need to set the guidelines of what acutally constitutes a beard.

Peach fuzz (I'm betting that's exactly what you've got going on over there with your bad self) does not count.

I don't have much peach fuzz anymore. You can actually see brown hair and pull on it with two fingers.

Bob Dole
11-22-2002, 03:36 PM
I don't have much peach fuzz anymore. You can actually see brown hair and pull on it with two fingers. Wow. Impressive.

Bob Dole has toe and ear hair that qualifies under those guidelines...

Pennywise
11-22-2002, 03:37 PM
Gillete Mach 3 Diablo

Mark M
11-22-2002, 03:37 PM

I don't have much peach fuzz anymore. You can actually see brown hair and pull on it with two fingers.

One brown hair does not a goatee make.

I will have to say, however, that I knew a guy who had a beard in 8th grade.

Of course, it was his 4th try at 8th grade ...

MM
~~Thinks SD probably has him on ignore

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Mark M

One brown hair does not a goatee make.

I will have to say, however, that I knew a guy who had a beard in 8th grade.

Of course, it was his 4th try at 8th grade ...

MM
~~Thinks SD probably has him on ignore

True, but many do.

---Slayer Diablo
doesn't have MM on iggy yet

Bearcat
11-22-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Slayer knows everything.

Oh yeah.

We go right past the rational "No, SD, 14 year olds do not grow beards." and hit him with "You're an idiot, that'll never happen".... because we would end up there anyway.

Everything is absolute fact, and there's no arguing it... but at the same time, it's hard not to say something.

ChiefsPlanet has a feature for this behavior, and I might have to try it out.

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 07:10 PM

Oh yeah.

We go right past the rational "No, SD, 14 year olds do not grow beards." and hit him with "You're an idiot, that'll never happen".... because we would end up there anyway.

Everything is absolute fact, and there's no arguing it... but at the same time, it's hard not to say something.

ChiefsPlanet has a feature for this behavior, and I might have to try it out.

Bro, I know you have a hard time remembering my age and birthday, so I'll tell you now....it's almost my 15th birthday.

(I don't remember alztimers setting in at 22)

Bearcat
11-22-2002, 07:13 PM

Bro, I know you have a hard time remembering my age and birthday, so I'll tell you now....it's almost my 15th birthday.

(I don't remember alztimers setting in at 22)

Which would make you fourteen now, turbo.

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 07:20 PM

Which would make you fourteen now, turbo.

But it'll make me 15 1/4 at the end of March and 15 11/12 at the end of November.

(Damn, can't wait until I'm 18 so everyone'll get off my back)

Bearcat
11-22-2002, 07:21 PM

Why?

You'll still be an idiot.

headsnap
11-22-2002, 07:26 PM
I remember the guys who weren't very popular and were very insecure, who would try to grow beards so the could be more manly.

:shake:

slayer, there is alot that you don't know!

bearcat, if I were you, I would archive alot of slayer's posts on the planet, and use them as blackmail in ten to fifteen years.;)

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by headsnap

slayer, there is alot that you don't know!

No :cuss: Sherlock.

Hydrae
11-22-2002, 07:31 PM

But it'll make me 15 1/4 at the end of March and 15 11/12 at the end of November.

When you are still measuring your age in partial years, you have a looooong ways to go. Wait until you are just counting the decades! :cuss:

Slayer Diablo
11-22-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Hydrae

When you are still measuring your age in partial years, you have a looooong ways to go. Wait until you are just counting the decades! :cuss:

Right now a year is 7% of my life....I can wait until it's down to being 2% of my life.

(anyone who can find relivance in that can keep it)

Bearcat
09-30-2003, 09:25 AM
The goatee should be in about March 2003 and the beard should be bushy by November 2003

BTW, if I lose the original bet, Phobia can choose my avatar and signature for two years. Since the bet is a beard by November 2003, he would be able to choose my avatar and signature from December 2003 to December 2005. ROFL

:evil:

Rain Man
09-30-2003, 10:24 AM
I remember the guys who weren't very popular and were very insecure, who would try to grow beards so they could be more manly.

You've just described my life in one sentence.

headsnap
09-30-2003, 10:30 AM
You've just described my life in one sentence.

and everybody thought I was talking about slayer. ;)

angel
09-30-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm shocked to see that nobody voted for 'mega bushy'... :eek:

Slayer Diablo
09-30-2003, 04:10 PM
Dude, he's still got time.

How's the beard coming, Slaya?

It's do'n alright. The "goatee" was too thin a little while ago, which looked really crappy, so I started shave'n that every few days....the sides, however, have always been shaved with the rest of my head and should be "fairly bushy" by mid-November granted I don't shave 'em. The bit of my mustache is fairly dark cause I've shaved it a few times, but, of course, it's still too short to really be called anything.

redfan
09-30-2003, 04:16 PM
I go with a full beard when its cold, the wife likes the goatee during the summer.
I've found that a beard trimmed to 1/4 or 3/8 " looks pretty good. That is the key, keep 'em trimmed.
For all you single guys: I've found that most women don't like facial hair, but the ones that do... wahooooo! :dom:

Bearcat
09-30-2003, 04:44 PM
It's do'n alright. The "goatee" was too thin a little while ago, which looked really crappy, so I started shave'n that every few days....the sides, however, have always been shaved with the rest of my head and should be "fairly bushy" by mid-November granted I don't shave 'em. The bit of my mustache is fairly dark cause I've shaved it a few times, but, of course, it's still too short to really be called anything.

You HAVE to be kidding!! ROFL

"The goatee too thin" ????? GOATEE????

If, at anytime in your life, you've had a goatee, then I'm freakin' ZZ Top when I don't shave for two days.

You wouldn't welch on a bet like your old buddy, would ya?

Goatee... ah, good times. :LOL:

Rausch
09-30-2003, 04:46 PM
I'm shocked to see that nobody voted for 'mega bushy'... :eek:

At one time I had Teh Power-goat....alas, that was not a poll option...

Chief Chief
09-30-2003, 05:07 PM
Ya didn't say if you were a guy or a girl, but ya sounded like a girl so I voted for "Bushy"...

Chief Chief
09-30-2003, 05:08 PM
BTW, I always like to bushy hair on my face...

Chief Chief
09-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Correction: BTW, I always like to HAVE bushy hair on my face...

DrNick
09-30-2003, 05:13 PM
ROFL

:evil:

ROFL

Nicely done on this one. :D

Slayer Diablo
09-30-2003, 06:32 PM
You HAVE to be kidding!! ROFL

"The goatee too thin" ????? GOATEE????

If, at anytime in your life, you've had a goatee, then I'm freakin' ZZ Top when I don't shave for two days.

You wouldn't welch on a bet like your old buddy, would ya?

Goatee... ah, good times. :LOL:

What old buddy?

Anyway, I don't welch on bets....you can choose the avatar and signature if you win. But pics and poll must decide, because, of course, it wouldn't be a fair deal if it were just yours and his opinion of what it should look like. To make sure that everything's fair-n-square, the names of who voted and for which side are to be shown.

Slayer Diablo
09-30-2003, 08:07 PM
ROFL

The pics should be quality.

I can't wait.

Chin probably won't look very convencing.....probably shouldn't have shaved off those hairs (they were thin, but they were long enough)....but the sides should look good enough. Oh well, whatever happens, happens.

Rain Man
09-30-2003, 09:33 PM
What old buddy?

Anyway, I don't welch on bets....you can choose the avatar and signature if you win. But pics and poll must decide, because, of course, it wouldn't be a fair deal if it were just yours and his opinion of what it should look like. To make sure that everything's fair-n-square, the names of who voted and for which side are to be shown.

I will volunteer to create the poll on a pro bono basis. It's part of my commitment to serve the community.

Mr. Kotter
12-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey... did we ever get to see pics of Slayer's "beard"?

Yeah, yeah...