PDA

View Full Version : Movie Time: The sequel to the last movie

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:30 AM
http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640470

based on the reactions that the last movie created I directed a new movie that I thought was more suitable

tk13
12-18-2002, 01:35 AM
Thumbs down....

WAY down...... :shake: Way too creepy for me.

DaWolf
12-18-2002, 01:39 AM
Your backhanded attempts at insulting the Planet are weak. Really, if you want to insult this place, why don't you just come out and say it instead of posting movies and then dancing around the issue like you are the innocent party?

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:43 AM
read the reactions to my first movie, this does however, require a "sense of humor"

its not a backhanded attempt to insult anybody. The first movie was about me and all people could talk about is how NEPA sucks so why dont you realize that and then my response was to come out with this movie, simply for humor. if somebody gets offended that easily that person needs help.

DaWolf
12-18-2002, 01:47 AM
I don't understand how 1 movie which concludes with a dude getting a chick because they like Nepa, and then another movie which has 2 gay dudes who like Chiefs planet, is supposed to be viewed as something positive towards this place. Perhaps you could point me to the reactions in the first post which promted the necessity to create the 2nd movie so I could understand better and adjust my sense of humor...

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-18-2002, 01:48 AM
Definitely one of his cronies :rolleyes:

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:52 AM
I made the 2nd movie based on everybody's reactions. If you're gonna insult me, I'm gonna insult you. If you can't take it, don't deal it. It's only for fun tho, I'm not gonna go crazy on you guys, I'm not gonna say that Chiefsplanet sucks (even tho most people just insulted me and said that NEPA sucks).

you drew first blood, there was no need to insult me the first time, now you guys are upset over this 2nd movie, get a grip! chill out! don't get your panties bunched up, I meant it to be fun, funny, humorous, whatever. Not something to get uptight about, have I insulted any of you guys before on here? have I? have I not treated people with respect on here?

DaWolf
12-18-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by KCCh!efsMan
I made the 2nd movie based on everybody's reactions. If you're gonna insult me, I'm gonna insult you. If you can't take it, don't deal it. It's only for fun tho, I'm not gonna go crazy on you guys, I'm not gonna say that Chiefsplanet sucks (even tho most people just insulted me and said that NEPA sucks).

you drew first blood, there was no need to insult me the first time, now you guys are upset over this 2nd movie, get a grip! chill out! don't get your panties bunched up, I meant it to be fun, funny, humorous, whatever. Not something to get uptight about, have I insulted any of you guys before on here? have I? have I not treated people with respect on here?

Then please explain it to me so I can better understand. Which specific comments in the first post made you feel that it was necessary to make a movie depicting 2 gay characters who enjoy Chiefs planet, following a movie depicting a guy getting a chick because they both enjoy Nepa, and how come I should view that as an attempt at humor?

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 02:04 AM
I can't explain to you any further other than you simply need a sense of humor and to lighten up a little, it's pretty much as simple as that.

You guys get mad over some stupid things, like that a guy got a girl because he chats on NEPA, so you guys are MAD!!!! seriously! lighten up, so I got a reaction from you guys, I got cursed at and was told that NEPA sucks and this and that. So I came out with the 2nd movie in parody of everybody's reaction. PARODY=JOKE!!!!! JOKE=FUNNY

I didn't insult anybody in particular (unless there is a gay cowboy and a gay ganster on this board) so just LIGHTEN UP! SERIOUSLY

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 02:11 AM
now based on everybody's reactions (which I intended this to just be a little joke to put a smile on some people's face because I thought this feud was over but apparently its not because most people on here right now have it drilled in there mind that it cannot be over)

I'm just wondering when I'll get banned from this site, I mean most of you didnt like it right? so obviously I'm getting banned and you guys won't have to deal with a person with a sense of humor anymore.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-18-2002, 02:19 AM
I'm just wondering when I'll get banned from this site, I mean most of you didnt like it right? so obviously I'm getting banned and you guys won't have to deal with a person with a sense of humor anymore.

You forget JD and his dictator style have no control over this board. You can actually disagree here and not get booted. ;)

Taco John
12-18-2002, 02:19 AM
Hmmm... That was weak. I haven't read this thread, but is it just me, or is this clip some sort of statement that Chief's Planet is gay?

Seems like something, someone else would want to post...

Just my personal opinion. Take it or leave it...

Phobia
12-18-2002, 02:23 AM
Paul,

You aren't gonna get banned over this crap. This lashback you are experiencing has nothing to do with you and everything to do with JD. Don't take it personally. I can see both sides of this particular issue; you were creative and had fun with a silly "movie" - everybody else looked for a hidden meaning when it may not have been intended.

FWIW, I don't think any feud is over. You haven't seen JD on kc.com lately, have you?

Here is a cut & paste from 2 days ago:
"I'm here because this is a public forum & because I defy kc.com, Fanstop, & all of your friends from Chiefs Planet. And dealing with you morons who masquerade as Chief fans have made the pill that tougher to swallow."

Just tonight he insulted my loyalty to the Chiefs when I was trying to discuss Jake Plummer with him. I've no idea who gave you any hint that it was over. It's over when your friend can STFU and act like an adult.

Taco John
12-18-2002, 02:23 AM
Shoot... it looks like there are a bunch of these... and others picked up on the subtle knocks too...

Pitt Gorilla
12-18-2002, 02:24 AM
I don't see this movie as a slam. The first one did suck, though.

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 02:32 AM
yeah... ok.... I've realized that I'm clueless, and I don't know WTF you guys are talking about. Sorry Kcch!efsman, apparently I spoke before I knew wtf was goin' on.

Ultra Peanut
12-18-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Pitt Gorilla
I don't see this movie as a slam. The first one did suck, though. Agreed. It just had such a cliched plot, and I really didn't "feel it" at all.

Phobia
12-18-2002, 02:41 AM
Mizzou,

In general and objective terms, JD Prez came to the Planet about 18 months ago and started pimping his website, nepachiefs.com

That would have been fine, except that's ALL he did. He wasn't interested in contributing, just recruiting members from our board. Well, I banned him and thrashed him. He's been angry ever since. He's taken an internet flame fest to the point of calling people in their homes (in the middle of the night, dozens of times) and harassing them at work. He even called the president of the university where one of our members is an employee.

On the other hand, we've also created a website parodying his and done a few other harmless things to embarrass him. To us, it's an internet flame war and moderately entertaining. To him, it's something far more serious because he's crossed all lines of acceptable internet feuding.

jAZ
12-18-2002, 02:50 AM
This is about the dumbest dispute I have ever heard on this board. Let it go...

The guy is clearly not trying to rip on the planet. He's been here for a long time. And he's not a troll...

I really don't think he had a master plan to dump on the planet when he made either of his movies. Let it go.

KcMizzou
12-18-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
Mizzou,

In general and objective terms, JD Prez came to the Planet about 18 months ago and started pimping his website, nepachiefs.com

That would have been fine, except that's ALL he did. He wasn't interested in contributing, just recruiting members from our board. Well, I banned him and thrashed him. He's been angry ever since. He's taken an internet flame fest to the point of calling people in their homes (in the middle of the night, dozens of times) and harassing them at work. He even called the president of the university where one of our members is an employee.

On the other hand, we've also created a website parodying his and done a few other harmless things to embarrass him. To us, it's an internet flame war and moderately entertaining. To him, it's something far more serious because he's crossed all lines of acceptable internet feuding.

yeah, Ive been reading long enough to know about the calls, and all that. Frankly, I don't get it. Does this guy think there aren't enough chief's fans online for 2 sites?
Up until a few days ago, all I did was read this board. I posted once or twice ages ago, but that doesn't count. I posted a thread recently to introduce myself, and thank the people here for being so entertaining. The fact is, i have quite a bit of free time at work, and I tend to spend it here. So, over time... I've kinda gotten to know the people here. I like most of them, and I feel like I know them a little from what they've said in the past year or so.
I saw this thing about the "nepa" site.. or whatever it is, and I checked it out. Honestly, if it had been better, I'd be posting there. Maybe I was biased, because I kinda "knew" people here from when I was just a "lurker".
The fact is, there are more people here, and a broader range of topics. That's not ass kissing, because trust me... if it was bette there, I'd be there.
I guess I just got bored with letting the "planet" entertain me, and decided to put my 2 cents in now and then.
Ty for clearin' the nepa thing up, and nice to meet ya.

BB

DeepSouth
12-18-2002, 07:52 AM
What would be the politically correct way to say, "This $hit is really retarded" ???

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 09:52 AM
nm

LegitimusGrim
12-18-2002, 09:57 AM
Why do I feel like a midget is biting me on the ankle?

JazzzLovr
12-18-2002, 11:24 AM
I was fortunately spared being involved in this "feud" directly, but I know of several people who were harrassed not only beyond the point that a flame war should go, but beyond the point that any person (especially a "good guy") with common sense would go.

If something like this had come from someone who didn't know the situation, it could be excused as an innocent attempt at humor. But from the very beginning, when you introduced yourself, several members here had some reservations about welcoming someone from NEPA, not necessarily because they think NEPA itself is such a bad place, but because it is associated with a very unpleasant situation that most would like to leave in the past.

I'm sure that the mods here at CP as well as others that were dragged into it would love for this "feud" to be over as much as or even more than those of us watching from the outside.

If the original movie had ended with "I like them both", people's reactions may have been quite a bit different. My guess is that most attitudes here would be something like "Ok, whatever. I don't like them both, but to each his own." However, considering the situation, I think that any movie you made that ended with one board coming out as the winner (regardless of which one that was) would have gotten negative reactions from someone. And it's not because the movie itself was insulting or offensive, it's because of all the events that happened long before it. Guilt by association, in other words.

I was just surprised to find that someone who had known about the situation and had originally promised that he didn't want to cause trouble, just wanted to talk football, would approach this subject with anything less than an ounce of sensitivity.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42446

my 4-1/2 cents or so

wazu
12-18-2002, 12:18 PM
http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=640470

based on the reactions that the last movie created I directed a new movie that I thought was more suitable

ROFL :LOL:

Very funny stuff. I've actually never been to the NEPA boards even out of curiosity. Just the stories of J.D. tracing IPs and calling people's IP providers, employers, etc, sounded like more trouble than it was worth.

It's safer hanging with my gay homies here on the Planet.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:25 PM
I think that most people blew this completely out of proportion. I dont think that I have disrespected anybody on here since I started posting here and there is no reason to get completely upset at me over a stupid movie, the truth is, I could have said I liked them both at the end but the fact that I like NEPA would still have produced the same reactions out of all of you. If anybody ever says anything good about NEPA or even if anybody ever says anything that doesn't have the phrase "NEPA sucks" then people are going to react the same way and will want to jump you.

What it seems like to me, if I disagree, have an opinion that differs from the majority. Regardless of how respectful I am, if my opinion differs than I am out of line. The majority rules is how I now perceive things around here.

I don't feel that I should be accused of such things and called such things like a "FAG" or that I'm "pimping" anything because of this, have I ever disrespected anybody on here since I started chatting here? like I said before, obviously it does not matter if I treat people with respect, the point is I also chat on NEPA therefore I am an enemy. Unless I come out and say an oath that I hate nepa, I will never be accepted here or respected.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Adam KC

ROFL :LOL:

Very funny stuff. I've actually never been to the NEPA boards even out of curiosity. Just the stories of J.D. tracing IPs and calling people's IP providers, employers, etc, sounded like more trouble than it was worth.

It's safer hanging with my gay homies here on the Planet.

finally a guy with a good sense of humor! nice to meet you man! I'm Paul

Brock
12-18-2002, 12:28 PM
**** Nepa and JD. And you lied when you said you never insulted anyone here.

Phobia
12-18-2002, 12:45 PM
Unless I come out and say an oath that I hate nepa, I will never be accepted here or respected.

That's BS, Paul. That's not how things work here. Just have fun, relax, be yourself, and leave NEPA out of the equasion.

Fat Elvis
12-18-2002, 12:46 PM
If you change your name, and never bring up NEPA, no one will ever know the difference.

Taco John
12-18-2002, 12:52 PM
Unless I come out and say an oath that I hate nepa, I will never be accepted here or respected.

Take it up with the guy who threatens to run you into the ground if you have any sort of "mis-perception" about his site...

PastorMikH
12-18-2002, 12:53 PM
I realize, KCCh!efsMan, you have taken a lot of crap for these movies you intended for fun.

Here's what it looks like though. The first movie makes it look like NEPA is cool and chicks will dig you if you post there. The second movie, planet members are gay.

Now, you also have to remember that a number of people here have a sour taste in their mouths from JayDee. He has threatened several here, even contacted employers of people here to cause trouble. I personally came here because I got sick of his foul mouth, insults, and jibberish and this is the only Chiefs site on the net he can't access.

I read that you meant this in fun. If so, it backfired. Not bashing here, just trying to point out to you why everyone is worked up over it.

Instead of getting angry and defending, just appologize. If you can't bring yourself to appologize, or don't feel like you should need to, at least drop it. As soon as the posts drop of the first page or two, they will be history.

Phobia
12-18-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by pastormikh
Now, you also have to remember that a number of people here have a sour taste in their mouths from JayDee....

Instead of getting angry and defending, just appologize. If you can't bring yourself to appologize, or don't feel like you should need to, at least drop it. As soon as the posts drop of the first page or two, they will be history.

'zactly

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Fat Elvis
If you change your name, and never bring up NEPA, no one will ever know the difference.

thanks, you proved a very good point that I was trying to make.

tk13
12-18-2002, 12:59 PM
At first I didn't think anything of these movies...but after re-reading much of it and stepping away and looking at context and wording of a lot of it, I think the whole movie thing is a complete and total underhanded jab at ChiefsPlanet. Whether or not that was the original intention, that's what it looks like, especially this thread and movie. It's far from the best smack ever laid down, and I'm not going to get my undies in an uproar over it... but I do think this thread is a 100% complete underhanded dagger. Other than that, I'm not going to say anything, but that's my professional opinion.. :D

Phobia
12-18-2002, 01:03 PM
thanks, you proved a very good point that I was trying to make.

You act like this is somehow unfair to you. This is on JD and that's not gonna change unless he changes. You've chosen to associate yourself with him and claim that he's still a "good guy" despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I don't have a problem with you posting here. Obviously.

ChiefsPlanet doesn't have ANY problems with kc.com, fanstop, chiefschat, nor any other Chiefs site out there. Nepa might be a better site in your opinion. Great. Nobody cares. There's more than enough Chiefs fans on the net to go around.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:07 PM
you do have to admit, it had to have cracked a smile on somebody's face around here, it's a little humorous? The 2nd movie was made over people's reaction to the first movie, the 3rd movie was made over people's reaction to the 2nd movie. I don't know, maybe I'm having too much fun with this movie thing. There will not be a Rocky 4, I will go back to talking about football and other things with you guys, but now that everyone knows I'm from NEPA I wonder what everybody's reaction would be to my opinions on the Chiefs for example, I think some people are pretty uptight about this, you know if somebody made a movie about me, personally, I would be flattered and I would think it's funny, but thats just me, I have a strange sense of humor, I admit

Pennywise
12-18-2002, 01:13 PM
I have a strange sense of humor, I admit

And a strange sense of loyalty as well. Since you have the opportunity the be objective (nepa and cp member), which site do you think is better?

Phobia
12-18-2002, 01:15 PM
Paul,

The Bad Guy (KC Frank) posts on both sites, but he doesn't keep talking about it. Nobody holds that against him.

KCChiefsMan
12-18-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by PennyWise

And a strange sense of loyalty as well. Since you have the opportunity the be objective (nepa and cp member), which site do you think is better?

what does loyalty have to do with this? I am very loyal to NEPA

Brock
12-18-2002, 01:31 PM
you do have to admit, it had to have cracked a smile on somebody's face around here, it's a little humorous? The 2nd movie was made over people's reaction to the first movie, the 3rd movie was made over people's reaction to the 2nd movie. I don't know, maybe I'm having too much fun with this movie thing. There will not be a Rocky 4, I will go back to talking about football and other things with you guys, but now that everyone knows I'm from NEPA I wonder what everybody's reaction would be to my opinions on the Chiefs for example, I think some people are pretty uptight about this, you know if somebody made a movie about me, personally, I would be flattered and I would think it's funny, but thats just me, I have a strange sense of humor, I admit

Please, just F.O.A.D.

Pennywise
12-18-2002, 01:44 PM

what does loyalty have to do with this? I am very loyal to NEPA

Loyalty is you needing to stick up for your piece of shit buddy.

Lzen
12-18-2002, 02:33 PM
There will not be a Rocky 4, I will go back to talking about football and other things with you guys, but now that everyone knows I'm from NEPA I wonder what everybody's reaction would be to my opinions on the Chiefs for example, I think some people are pretty uptight about this, you know if somebody made a movie about me, personally, I would be flattered and I would think it's funny, but thats just me, I have a strange sense of humor, I admit

Dude, I think if you hadn't brought this NEPA crap up, nobody would've known the difference. I certainly wouldn't have. Please, drop this whole thing and jump in on some football threads. We welcome that. :thumb: