PDA

View Full Version : I have to apologize again

KCChiefsMan
12-20-2002, 04:24 PM
about the movies, I now know that you guys were right all along about JD, he's an idiot. plain and simple. Now he thinks he can press charges against me and now he's threatened to call MY work and MY home and even my freakin school! well if does any one of those chargers will be pressed against him to the fullest extent.

I really apologize to you guys, I didn't realize what a moron this guy is. I've been ignorant and naive to say the least.

You guys don't have to worry about me causing any kind of trouble here, I'm done with NEPA. I really can't believe it, you guys were totally correct all along. I apologize

KCJohnny
12-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan
well if does any one of those chargers will be pressed against him to the fullest extent.

Dang, dude! You've got the SD Chargers after him?
:P

Bush/Heston in 04
12-20-2002, 04:28 PM
I have no idea what all this is about and sorry you are dealing with this, but like Trent Lott and Cardinal Law, multiple apologies might be in order, and still won't be a ticket to forgiveness on this board.

KCChiefsMan
12-20-2002, 04:30 PM
wow, I still can't believe what kind of guy he is, he calls me up at 4 am last night, I didn't answer it, now he called like 5 times today and I answered it the 5th and this dude goes on about am I a NEPA poster or a Chiefsplanet poster, I have to decide, then he just goes off about me being a rat because I said I'll post wherever the fuk I feel like posting,
then he goes off about how he's gonna call up my school and work and shit, wow, if this guy does any of that he's gonna regret it because charges will be pressed and lawsuits will be filed, believe that!

I thought I'd just share this with you guys and I hope you can accept an honest and sincere apology and I hope you can accept me as a member of your forum.

KCChiefsMan
12-20-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Recount
I have no idea what all this is about and sorry you are dealing with this, but like Trent Lott and Cardinal Law, multiple apologies might be in order, and still won't be a ticket to forgiveness on this board.

well maybe after time you will realize that I may not be that bad of a guy

Hydrae
12-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Paul, there are very few people who would not be accepted here. I would suggest trying to leave it behind you and not continually reminding people about this last couple of weeks. By next season most people will have forgotten about it!

Always willing to welcome my old BB co-admin. :toast:

Ebolapox
12-20-2002, 04:41 PM

well maybe after time you will realize that I may not be that bad of a guy

you don't seem like that bad of a guy at all... welcome from the dark side :toast:

-EBOLA- :D

Hydrae
12-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by EBOLA

you don't seem like that bad of a guy at all... welcome from the dark side :toast:

-EBOLA- :D

Oh man Ebola, that was the wrong thing to say! Last time I made a crack like that my inbox filled up fast! :D

R&G Pride
12-20-2002, 04:43 PM
RELAX IT'S JUST A MESSAGE BOARD

just another example of people thinking this message board is LIFE.

Bob Dole
12-20-2002, 04:45 PM
You won't be the first (or probably the last) to file charges.

Unfortunately, most of what our hero does is considered misdemeanor, and they won't cross state lines to do anything about it.

Good luck. Hang in there.

Ebolapox
12-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Hydrae

Oh man Ebola, that was the wrong thing to say! Last time I made a crack like that my inbox filled up fast! :D

hehe... I aim to please :D

-EBOLA-

Rausch
12-20-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by R&G Pride
RELAX IT'S JUST A MESSAGE BOARD

just another example of people thinking this message board is LIFE.

See, that's the attitude that ticks me off. This BB IS life, only it's got a puter screen cover pulled over it.

There are real people behind these handles, and the problem is with individuals who don't see that. They see some selfimportant little virtual war to up that ego.

Nein. KCWolfman heats up a mean steak, Dartgod hooked us up with some serious Gumbo-liah(sp?) worth fighting over, RaiderHader had a thing for our bartender (:D ), Frazod should be in NASCAR....Real people.

When you pretend everyone on here isn't, and they're here for your fun and games, THAT'S when problems start....;)

KCJohnny
12-20-2002, 05:01 PM
I agree with both of you, especially Brad.
Real people, with real feelings, etc...most of us are trying to make and maintain friendships.

Then again, there are some (_______________) who make this a matter of to-the-death struggle to be right (especially the engineers ;)).

KCJ
Merry Christmas :)

Radar Chief
12-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by KCJohnny
I agree with both of you, especially Brad.
Real people, with real feelings, etc...most of us are trying to make and maintain friendships.

Then again, there are some (_______________) who make this a matter of to-the-death struggle to be right (especially the engineers ;)).

KCJ
Merry Christmas :)

Watch it!;)

KCChiefsMan,
I normally don’t like to say anything about other members; you should form your own opinion of the members here, but **** Recount! He’s an a$$hole!

Fat Elvis
12-20-2002, 06:32 PM
Welcome aboard!

Don't worry about apologies. Anyone who makes the "presidential shitlist" has any past BB transgressions forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Now, if you get your post count up high enough, you might make the All-Idiot team (believe it or not, that's actually an honor around here). BTW, I've had a lot of fun with that little movie maker site you turned us on to, thanks.

Enjoy your stay here (and at other non psychotic Chiefs BBs).

Fat E

JimNasium
12-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Hydrae
Paul, there are very few people who would not be accepted here.

So, how do you explain me being here? Mmmkaaay?

Ebolapox
12-20-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by JimNasium

you supply us with ammunition :bong:

:D

-EBOLA-... is glad there's a solid connection in springfield ;)

Bwana
12-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by JimNasium

It had to be the "Let this tread die thread" you posted. That was the lock.:D

Skip Towne
12-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Augmented by the "I hate" thread.

KCChiefsMan
12-20-2002, 10:58 PM
ya I'm just glad that I'm finally headed in the right direction........as far as message boards and the people I associate myself with on them. I think JD called me about 10 times tonight while I was at work, this guy is a loony-toon

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 12:02 AM
I am sorry for you to have to deal with someone of that level.

Welcome aboard. I am sure you made a big enough splash that eveyone here will remember you for a while.:D

BTW BO, WHERE YOU BEEN??? Good to see another kc.com casualty to the troll here with me.:)

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 12:04 AM
forgive me, but I am still not convinced it is the truth. I think we are all being played...

give us a transcript of what he is saying when he calls...

I just don't believe it. I think we are being set up and things will get worse...

Ebolapox
12-21-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by dawsonpa
forgive me, but I am still not convinced it is the truth. I think we are all being played...

I just don't believe it. I think we are being set up and things will get worse...

there's evidence I've got, pam, that can't be put on the general board... trust me, if he's playing us, (and JD isn't smart enough for that- his methods are well documented), then he's suddenly grown a brain that is worthy of alger hiss (spy history)

I'll smoke you part of the evidence, but it's very sensitive...

-EBOLA-

KcMizzou
12-21-2002, 12:13 AM
I just recently started posting here, but I've read the board for a long time. This guy sounds weird... like "spooky" weird.

Ebolapox
12-21-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by KcMizzou
I just recently started posting here, but I've read the board for a long time. This guy sounds weird... like "spooky" weird.

he's actually a nice guy who got caught into something he had no clue he was getting caught into... I totally empathize his situation

-EBOLA-...vouches for paul

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 12:19 AM
Jumped over to the old site after reading this post - just to see.

http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=1143389577694694&page=1&idDispSub=6953623371423114

Sounds all too much like some of the good poster's stories here after JD turned on them. I'm believing him.

Hey Paul, if he calls again, don't hang up on him. Leave the phone off the hook for about 2 weeks and let his long distance charges eat him up.

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 12:21 AM
Ebola, I am assuming KcMizzou is refering to jaydee, not Paul.:)

KcMizzou
12-21-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by pastormikh
Ebola, I am assuming KcMizzou is refering to jaydee, not Paul.:)

exactly... thanks for clearin' that up.

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by KcMizzou

exactly... thanks for clearin' that up.

And from what I can see from my limited time of sharing a posting board with him, I think your assumption of "Spooky Wierd" is about right. I wouldn't put it past that guy to do some really crazy stuff and get off with an insanity plea.

Kudos to Phobia and the staff for keeping this site jaydeefree!:thumb:

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 01:27 AM

I understand your doubt, I really do, but this is the dead truth, in fact I'm banned from NEPA now, ----too bad for me right :cuss: ;)

You will not see anymore nepa tactics from my end, JD called me about 10 times with retarded voicemails' he just kinda talked jiberish in them like "der der der der der JD is an a$$hole....der der der der I'm sorry to Chiefsplanet....der der der JD is an a$$hole" this is what he said on my voice mail a few times today, I'm going to turn my phone off because I'm sure he'll call at some ridiculous hour again. Pam, I for one apologize for what he has done to you, I know that he's called you up and did those kinds of things to you, so I guess that only time will prove that I am no longer associated with this clown.

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 01:34 AM
thanks EBOLA vouching for me and pastormikh for believing me, I really appreciate that, it shows what kind of people you are for letting bygones be bygones with me, good people! and you are the type of people I want to talk Chiefs and be associated with. Not people who ridicule, attempt to manipulate and constantly harrass other people. and when I say attempt to manipulate I mean that because JD in the past has asked me to do certain things that he was not capable of but I am, he wanted me to do certain things for him which I refused and that sparked another fight between me and him but we just kinda let water run under the bridge on those occasions. A little bit of blindness, misperception on my part then, if you will. But he certainly tries to manipulate his so called "friends" he couldn't ever manipulate me the way he wanted to and I think that because of that he never fully trusted me or whatever.

Fat Elvis
12-21-2002, 01:36 AM
If it is any consolation, someone else will soon make his shitlist and the annoying calls to you will decrease as he focuses his efforts on his new "victim."

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 01:39 AM
Alright, enough with the brown-nosing already.:D

I think you see now though why several got so worked up the other night. It is my understanding that a number of these guys have had far worse done to them thn you have seen.

I still say let him call and don't bother hanging up the phone. He makes the connection, it should stay open as long as one of you keeps the connection open, which runs his long distance bill sky high - at least the phones used to work that way when I was a teenager - got a duzy of a bill 'cause I didn't get the phone hung up.

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by pastormikh
Jumped over to the old site after reading this post - just to see.

http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=1143389577694694&page=1&idDispSub=6953623371423114

Sounds all too much like some of the good poster's stories here after JD turned on them. I'm believing him.

you know the funny thing is, he actually really believes that he has something on me, like I committed a crime and I'm going to prison for life, I think he really believes that. I'm not sure what he means by sentence, but he's probably either thinking jail or somehow he thinks he can make my life miserable somehow.

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 01:45 AM
--Schizophrenia is uncurable unfortunately, it is treatable but JD clearly shows signs of a true schizo and for some reason I just don't think he's on the proper medication

Valiant
12-21-2002, 02:25 AM
I normally don’t like to say anything about other members; you should form your own opinion of the members here, but **** Recount! He’s an a$$hole!

Can i get an Amen....

question how does he obtain your alls phone numbers...if i got called like that..i would ask my nieghybors to do a phone trace for me..and then go beat the living shit out of him..and i would have pictures for you all...

RNR
12-21-2002, 02:27 AM
I have read about this guy calling and messing with people for quite a while, damn just find out where he lives and stump a mud puddle in his ass :rolleyes:

Chiefs Pantalones
12-21-2002, 02:45 AM
about the movies, I now know that you guys were right all along about JD, he's an idiot. plain and simple. Now he thinks he can press charges against me and now he's threatened to call MY work and MY home and even my freakin school! well if does any one of those chargers will be pressed against him to the fullest extent.

I really apologize to you guys, I didn't realize what a moron this guy is. I've been ignorant and naive to say the least.

You guys don't have to worry about me causing any kind of trouble here, I'm done with NEPA. I really can't believe it, you guys were totally correct all along. I apologize

Quit apologizing you freakin' jerk!

:D

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 10:32 AM
thanks EBOLA vouching for me and pastormikh for believing me, I really appreciate that, it shows what kind of people you are for letting bygones be bygones with me, good people! and you are the type of people I want to talk Chiefs and be associated with. Not people who ridicule, attempt to manipulate and constantly harrass other people. and when I say attempt to manipulate I mean that because JD in the past has asked me to do certain things that he was not capable of but I am, he wanted me to do certain things for him which I refused and that sparked another fight between me and him but we just kinda let water run under the bridge on those occasions. A little bit of blindness, misperception on my part then, if you will. But he certainly tries to manipulate his so called "friends" he couldn't ever manipulate me the way he wanted to and I think that because of that he never fully trusted me or whatever.

Such as...what has he asked you to do?

Clint in Wichita
12-21-2002, 10:38 AM
Just go to your boss NOW and tell him what might happen. Do the same with your school, and anyone who lives with you. Make up shit about him being certifiable...make up stories about things he's already done (like threaten your grandma with physical violence or something) to make him sound even worse than he already is. Actually file a police report just to make your story sound better.

Cut his fuggin nuts off before he even gets started.

Phobia
12-21-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm really sorry to hear this, Paul. For your sake, I would rather hear that you were still on good terms over there. You need to follow through with your threats of legal retaliation or he will continue. My suggestion is to call the PA Attorney General's office because his local police will do nothing and your local police have are limited by jurisdiction.

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
I'm really sorry to hear this, Paul. For your sake, I would rather hear that you were still on good terms over there. You need to follow through with your threats of legal retaliation or he will continue. My suggestion is to call the PA Attorney General's office because his local police will do nothing and your local police have are limited by jurisdiction.

thanks Phil, I will most likely do that

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 04:37 PM

Such as...what has he asked you to do?

This could still be a ploy.

prove it to me by giving us some info on what you refused to do for him. If you like you can pm me

KCChiefsMan
12-21-2002, 04:58 PM
ok Pam, he always wanted me to go over to kc.com and flame people, I did a couple times but stopped shortly after, he wanted me to create web pages that had people's info that he somehow acquired, like your alls phone numbers and addresses and names and post them on that, he'd ask me to get up at 7 or 8 am to flame people on the net (which is just crazy, no way I'm getting up that early), he gave me your alls phone numbers and asked me to call you guys in all hours of the nite (which I NEVER did).

Mostly a bunch of stupid things, but I've never been a fan of flaming people and he'd always complain he's fighting the good fight but he has to fight it alone because I'm too much of a "pussy" to help him, I usually ended those conversations with a "all thats well, ends ok, so I'll end this with a fuk you and have a nice day"

me and him has been in countless arguments and disputes but then he'd start acting like he thought we were best friends again.

just glad its over, should have left a long time ago.

Pam, you're just going to have to believe me on this one, I know you can't trust me yet because of my former affiliation with this guy who upset you, and I completely understand that, but please, believe me, this is all completely true. I'm not the first guy from NEPA to come over here because they're realize what this guy is about and I doubt I will be the last, he'll have another guy and when they can't do his demands we'll meet them here.

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 05:03 PM
why did he want you to do all that stuff? Were you best buds or something?

HE is psycho....

He will call your work!!! He has threatened to call hubbys work, and I don't ever remember telling anyone his actual job.

Surely he has others to do crap like that too!!!

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 05:05 PM
why did he want you to do all that stuff? Were you best buds or something?

HE is psycho....

He will call your work!!! He has threatened to call hubbys work, and I don't ever remember telling anyone his actual job.

Surely he has others to do crap like that too!!!

I'd like to see him call my work With threatening remarks. That would be hilarious.ROFL

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 05:06 PM
post your numbers...he will call!!!

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 05:09 PM
post your numbers...he will call!!!

Tempting......:p

But!!!

I wouldn't want to see him get jacked up in the middle of the night.:rolleyes:

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 05:09 PM
So paul...

What numbers does he have, and how did he get them?

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by B2chiefsfan

Tempting......:p

But!!!

I wouldn't want to see him get jacked up in the middle of the night.:rolleyes:

don't be such a wimp!:rolleyes:

these people are laughing about the fact that I may have cancer and sayng I deserve it for "my part" in this crap, and ...I have never done anything more than comment on things posted here.

They on the other hand have called my home thousands of times, called hubby, threatened to call where we work, threatened to beat up my family, called my 10 year old a bitch...on and on and on

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 05:12 PM

don't be such a wimp!:rolleyes: :p ROFL

:)

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 05:55 PM
these people are laughing about the fact that I may have cancer and sayng I deserve it for "my part" in this crap, and ...I have never done anything more than comment on things posted here.

They on the other hand have called my home thousands of times, called hubby, threatened to call where we work, threatened to beat up my family, called my 10 year old a bitch...on and on and on

KCChiefsman

This is why I am skeptical...but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now...

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 06:28 PM
:grr:

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by B2chiefsfan
:grr: I've dealt with these people before....they've found me not to be so nice..............I'm dead serious..........:grr:

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 06:33 PM
I don't bother people with their believes.

I sure as hell don't like people in business.

I come to this board to talk football and other topics of interest.

Maybe a friendly argument or two.

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dawsonpa
[B]these people are laughing about the fact that I may have cancer and sayng I deserve it for "my part" in this crap, and ...I have never done anything more than comment on things posted here.

Sorry to here about that. My father=-n-law just had his cut out two days ago. It's he's going to be a-ok...

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Glad to hear he is okay.

My ct scan is scheduled for December 26th Will know much more after that.

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 07:12 PM
Glad to hear he is okay.

My ct scan is scheduled for December 26th Will know much more after that.

Well, be sure to enjoy the day prior to your appointment. :);)

You'll be alright.

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 07:13 PM
MHolman twisting the facts about Paul Billings.
12/21/02 05:01PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul wasn't given a choice to either post on ****chiefs or planet. Paul Billings was told to leave hardcore. I think you all know me by now. You also know my place of work. I have been a member of **** chiefs for the last 2 years. The things that are being said about john d are lie. Chiefs planet and fanstop will do anything to drive fans away from hardcore. But we all know this by now.
i just wanted to set the record straight about KCChiefsman. The guy is looking for sympathy right now. He is over on the Planet crying about how he was treated. the fact of that matter is this kid is very confused. He posted that the police in his area were after him for a fight he had gotten in over a girl. IMO he is not only confused, but he is not very bright as well.
As for Chiefs Planet, we will fight you every step of the way. And please let's drop that cancer issue. That is a perfect tool for you to try and sway the others against John and his board. Maybe you should not have wished him to be wheel chair ridden in the past. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.
If any of you would like to contact Paul I will get his cell phone number and post it later on.

Jake

Gracie Dean
12-21-2002, 07:14 PM
also on kc.com
chiefnut-H-Core
Subscribe to Author
Ignore Author

IP Address: 12.26.69.43

Pam Dawsom stop pretending you have cancer.
12/21/02 05:07PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is going to punish you for lying!

The only thing that is wrong with you, Pam is that your husbands pecker is to small for you. A ***** like you always has her mind on other di#k. Let's pretend I have a tumor, Pam.

fuc#ing *****!

Jake

B2chiefsfan
12-21-2002, 08:31 PM
also on kc.com
chiefnut-H-Core
Subscribe to Author
Ignore Author

Pam Dawsom stop pretending you have cancer.
12/21/02 05:07PM

God is going to punish you for lying!

The only thing that is wrong with you, Pam is that your husbands pecker is to small for you. A ***** like you always has her mind on other di#k. Let's pretend I have a tumor, Pam.

fuc#ing *****!

Jake

:grr: Nice guy...

Redcoats58
12-21-2002, 08:35 PM
you still apologizing?

PastorMikH
12-21-2002, 09:29 PM
MHolman twisting the facts about Paul Billings.

Thanks for point that out to me Pam. No one that runs with his buddy is credible in my eyes. Wonder how much he owes the jerk to be batting for him like that. From reading what he wrote concerning you, he isn't worth the time.

BTW, wasn't aware of your situation, will remember you in my prayers.

KCChiefsMan
12-22-2002, 12:12 AM
Pam, sorry to hear about your possible illness, you will certainly be in my prayers.

As for this a$$hole peddling my name around kc.com, I don't care for that one bit, I'm sure they'll post my cell phone # on there as well. For crying out loud, this guy has an issue and I think he needs a tissue.

I have a reputation around this area and I don't really care for this idiot to throw my name around. And about that fight he mentioned, sorry but the girl was a friend of mine, I got into a little fight with this dude because he kicked the crap out of this girl. The cops did nothing because they knew what had happened, also we were all completely drunk.

Well I'll contact kc.com and force this issue because I don't like my full name being slandered on that board. I know a lot of people around here. This guy is such a loser.

KCChiefsMan
12-22-2002, 12:13 AM
and who the hell is MHolman?

and if anybody for some reason would like JD's cell phone number, let me know

Gracie Dean
12-22-2002, 10:44 PM
Weekendwarrior
Subscribe to Author
Ignore Author

I want to talk about a rat named Paul Billings
12/22/02 06:49PM

You can reach him at 785-423-xxxx

My friend wears his heart on his sleeve. He would give someone the shirt off his back. But yet he has to put up with this garbage.

Paul Billings is a rat. I will be in touch with his school. drug dealing is serious

BIG K
12-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Hey Pam, are you there? Can't seem to clear it out.....

Minky
01-06-2003, 11:27 PM
You know, I'm a rather curious person. I don't know or care to know about all the fighting that has gone on between the two forums that have been listed. I just like message boards. I like them to be about football or whatever else is going on in the world. I do not necessarily respond to them, but when I have something to say, I pipe in every once in a while to add my $.02

Correction: Okay, I tend to be a rather nosey person, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, I can't tell you how offended I was to receive an e-mail from this JD character at NEPA asking me for all of my personal information (short of my social security number) in order to become a member of his message board. Is it just me, or is it ludicrous to assume people are trying to start trouble before they're even given a chance to see what the message board is all about?

JD would do well in a world of pre-crime units comparable to those found in the movie Minority Report. Perhaps in that world he would have realized that I am more of a lurker than a trouble maker. Thank God ChiefsPlanet doesn't do that. I would think that trusting people UNTIL they actually screw up makes for a much better place to hang out. I think I'll stick around here for a while. Thanks.