PDA

View Full Version : Way 2 go Gun

ansonsdad
08-24-2000, 10:23 AM
I completely agree with Guns decision 2 go with Warfield over Dishman. Dishman has been lazy and has looked like ****. Warfield needs some playing time so we can better evaluate his potential. I agree with starting Browning as well. He HAS looked better. I also agree with him starting the rookies. I would like 2 get a better look at Wesley. Your thoughts

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2000, 10:31 AM
Both Warfield and Dishman need to feel some pressure. Warfield needs to understand that he should strive for being a starter and not just a nickle back. He has not been as impressive this year as last. Dishman has also suffered from the preseason who cares deer in headlight look and needs to know that his job is on the line. Different kinds of pressure for different reasons, both much needed.

DW has not done anything of notice while playing this preseason. I have heard everyone else on the lines name mentioned multiple times, but his was only mentioned when he lined up offsides.

The Wesly vs Atkins battle will probably continue for the rest of the season. Same thing for the Lockett vs Morris at WR posistion. I always like to watch players fighting for their jobs, it normally makes them stronger if they can win the battle and keeps them fighting.

Snapper
08-24-2000, 10:38 AM
I also like Warfield going against Keshawn Johnson. Lets see what he can do against the leagues best recievers. He's going to get burned but he needs to know what to do, what to look for, and how he needs to change.

ansonsdad
08-24-2000, 10:40 AM
Morphius,
Exactly, nobody should ever b allowed to get comfortable. I really believe that Warfield will do a better job 4 us in the long run and will b able 2 pick up that position but it might b painful 2 watch sometimes.
BIG DADDY believes he will have 2 b patient but is hopeing 4 the best.