PDA

View Full Version : AZCHIEF who are you?

chiefs2034
08-25-2000, 06:31 AM
Some of us play a game, Who's who?

There is a guess that you are Adam Jassey, is that correct?

If not are you intrested in participating in the 37 Forever Foundation?

We have a candidate for the first award and will need more objective input for the selection.

Any and all are invited to submit remarks.

A few days ago a young man saved the lives of 11 kids in a burning building. We feel that was an heroic act. What do you think?

sd4chiefs
08-25-2000, 02:51 PM
No, I'm not Adam Jassey. I posted on the KC Chiefs bulletin board for a long time as Drew Gull (AZChieffan) and then changed to AZChief37 (AZChief37). For a couple years I was a frequent poster but the last year or so I really dropped off. However, this board and the new season got my "juices" flowing again.

I signed up on the 37 Forever Foundation thread but never saw any thing really take off. I'll do whatever I can to help out if you're still working on the project. I wear my Delaney jersey as my own way of keeping his memory alive.

I think that would be great to give KC's newest hero (the man who saved 11 children) a Joe Delaney hero award but make sure you get permission to use his name in such a manner from Delaney's family! Sorry, the attorney part of me couldn't be repressed.

------------------
AZChief

Remember Kansas City's hero, Joe Delaney #37.

chiefs2034
08-25-2000, 04:36 PM
AZCHIEF,

We have contacted Lamar Hunt of the Chiefs for the purpose of being sanctioned by the Chiefs and the NFL. We have written a mission statement and outlined the methods of presenting the award, including involving the Delaney family.

Thanks for your comments. We may ask questions later.

I can be reached at tomcash@kansascity.com

sd4chiefs
08-25-2000, 04:40 PM
Tom, you should also try to get Bob Moore and Pete Morris involved. They are the Public Relations/Media Relations department within the Chiefs organization. Bob Moore is a really nice guy and is pretty easy to get in touch with when the Chiefs are in town. These two gentleman should be easier and more productive to deal with than Lamar Hunt.

AZ

G_Man
08-25-2000, 05:39 PM
Hello there tom, any luck finding him??? have you sent an e-mail to him lately?? and what is up with the foundation??

CASH.

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

[This message has been edited by CASHMAN (edited 08-25-2000).]

The-Man
08-25-2000, 11:01 PM
I heard from Adam...he's fine,just been really busy.

AZ...you have some good ideas about dealing with Lamar.