PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about the rest of your but this will be the most...

KC Jones
11-27-2000, 10:14 AM
relaxing holiday season I've had in a long time....

No worries about wether the Chiefs will make the playoffs....no heartbreaks when they lose the last game of the season to be knocked out...no guts torn out when they lose the first or second playoff game...

It will be just football for the fun of it...this is great....NOT....

I WANT THE AGONY, THE WORRY, THE NAIL BITING...I WANT THE POSSIBILITY OF PLAYOFFS...I DON'T CARE IF MY HEART GETS RIPPED OUT...I WANT IT...I NEED IT...

alas...barring a magor miracle, I will have to wait till next year.... :(

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

kcneo
11-27-2000, 10:24 AM
I hear ya 58! I need it too! But I'm afraid I'm starting not to care... (sarcasm begins here)
Ahh yes, emotionless football. We will all just sit there with smiles on our faces while the Chiefs descend into the crapper. We will watch as our incompetant coaches direct our players into a season of despondence. We will smile when our playes use the misguided emotion from the head coach to recieve many penalties. It's a great time to be a Chiefs fan!! Blechh!

rh :mad:<BR>

bigdaddychieffan
11-27-2000, 12:25 PM
Yup, thats what I am thinking too. I can't remember when we have been out of so early. So now I will just watch my blood pressure start to go down to normal. And I won't spend my Sundays yelling at the Chiefs.

****! LD for KC

DIEHARDCHIEF
11-27-2000, 01:26 PM
I think I am seeing a disturbing trend here. The Chiefs/Texans were a good to great team with a few mediocre years stuck in the middle from '60-'71 (12 years). The Chiefs were a good to great team from '89-'00 (12 years)with a few mediocre years at the beginning and end. The disturbing part is that after the first 12 years of good football we had about 2 decades of mediocre to terrible teams with a few decent teams maybe once or twice. Are we staring downt he barrel of two decades of the Kansas City Chefs?

KC Jones
11-27-2000, 01:31 PM
DJ, I don't think so...we have a lot of talent on this Chiefs team...we're missing a few key ingredients...premier RB...solid run D...and a decent coaching staff...IMO...with the right coaching staff...the D can straighten itself out...with the acquisition of a premier back...we are playoff contenders for years to come...

Dillon will be a Chief next year.... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

KCTitus
11-27-2000, 01:40 PM
This team certainly has talent. A good coach gets his team to be become over achievers. This team is playing as under achievers. We definately need to clean house and replace the entire coaching staff.

BIG DADDY
Still praying for Parcells

DIEHARDCHIEF
11-27-2000, 01:41 PM
Not that I'm hoping for it or anything Joe, just speculating. I would like to see a top 12 draft pick that is used to pick up a stud D-lineman, and then we mange to squeeze Dillon in here. I also want the coaching staff canned (Gun included) I could tolerate another one maybe two non play-off seasons while the coaching staff gets situated. Not that I would jump ship anyway.

KC Jones
11-27-2000, 01:48 PM
That's the problem, you are right DJ...I couldn't stand another two years of losing either...besides...Elvis best years will be the next 3 to 5...so I don't see how we can waste 2 of those years...

I don't know about Gun...he seems like a good coach if all he had to worry about was HC...as it is, he's trying to do everything...but personally, if he has to go for us to win...then so be it...I am heartless today...but I've waited over 30 ****ing years for another SB team...I want it next year...

Political Observer
11-27-2000, 06:36 PM
Joe,
I totally disagree with you. Goonther MaGoo is a clueless moron who has absolutely no business being in the position he is in. He proved it when he retained The Three Stooges after last season, and with the hiring of Limp Willie. He continues to prove it each game when he says that certain changes will be made, then continuing to do the exact things that have led to failure after failure. He proves it in each game when he fails to make adjustments, and sits and watches as teams contine to exploit areas of weakness.
the milkman
thoroughly disgusted