PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the number 2 KU?

The Prez
03-24-2003, 02:10 AM
:hump:

The Prez
03-24-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by The Prez
:hump:

Come on, Doug!

:fire: 4321 Callahan :hump: :Rader: Stooges :bang: :grr: :LOL:

LegitimusGrim
03-24-2003, 06:46 AM
U of K main 800 number is 1-800-432-0963. Golly, I wonder what you're researching now.

Ebolapox
03-24-2003, 07:33 AM
yeah

Fat Elvis
03-24-2003, 08:45 AM
Who's Doug?

KCChiefsMan
03-24-2003, 12:59 PM
get off of my damn nuts, I got your email and you're an idiot JD, a full-grown IDIOT! you just want the number to KU because you think you can hassle me. f*ck off and get off of my dick

KCChiefsMan
03-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by LegitimusGrim
U of K main 800 number is 1-800-432-0963. Golly, I wonder what you're researching now.

he's researching me. he's obsessed with me for some reason.

The Prez
03-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan

he's researching me. he's obsessed with me for some reason.

You're whacked little guy! You're pea-brained little college twirp thats mad at the world because he such an ugly son of a gun.

Remember what you did when you knew you were going to be banned from our sight? You made up a story that Doug wanted to join up so therefore you had to unban every IP and username that we worked so hard to filter out. I still owe ya for that, Forrest! You sound like Forrest Gump on the phone, dude. Time to get a life, Forrest! I'll leave you be for now, Paul. Just remember that I have no respect for you whatsoever. You're a garbage pail, as far as I'm concerned.

KCChiefsMan
03-24-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by The Prez

You're whacked little guy! You're pea-brained little college twirp thats mad at the world because he such an ugly son of a gun.

Remember what you did when you knew you were going to be banned from our sight? You made up a story that Doug wanted to join up so therefore you had to unban every IP and username that we worked so hard to filter out. I still owe ya for that, Forrest! You sound like Forrest Gump on the phone, dude. Time to get a life, Forrest! I'll leave you be for now, Paul. Just remember that I have no respect for you whatsoever. You're a garbage pail, as far as I'm concerned.

for one thing, you've never seen me nor a picture of me, and another thing I don't really give a damn what the hell you think. You're obsessed with me, I've ignored you for months man........you are obsessed with me, admit it! This will certainly be the last time I ever give you the pleasure of a rebuttle.