PDA

View Full Version : Heads up, JD

Phobia
03-30-2003, 10:16 PM
I don't want to discuss this on the phone, I don't even really want to discuss it on the board.

If you don't like the way you are being treated, you are welcome to hang out elsewhere. This is a policy that has stood the test of time on this board. You aren't gonna get too many favors on this board, you knew that when you registered. You said that you were going to ignore the people who were antagonizing you. Why don't you follow through on that?

These JD-centric threads have received nearly 100 posts in 2 days. I have a challenge for you:

If you ignore them (meaning do NOT respond), I guarantee you that there will be less than 20 posts about you in the next 2 WEEKS. Continue to do so and there will be zero negative posts about you in 2 months.

The question is, "Are you here to discuss Chiefs football (and a plethora of other subject matter) or are you here to feud?"

Never Ever Ever Again
03-30-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
I don't want to discuss this on the phone, I don't even really want to discuss it on the board.

If you don't like the way you are being treated, you are welcome to hang out elsewhere. This is a policy that has stood the test of time on this board. You aren't gonna get too many favors on this board, you knew that when you registered. You said that you were going to ignore the people who were antagonizing you. Why don't you follow through on that?

These JD-centric threads have received nearly 100 posts in 2 days. I have a challenge for you:

If you ignore them (meaning do NOT respond), I guarantee you that there will be less than 20 posts about you in the next 2 WEEKS. Continue to do so and there will be zero negative posts about you in 2 months.

The question is, "Are you here to discuss Chiefs football (and a plethora of other subject matter) or are you here to feud?"

I think you know the answer to that, Phil.

I've been about football from the begining.

The only problem is that there are people who didn't feel the same way. They thought they could say what ever they wanted and hide, but I found them.

Are you asking me tonight to ignore dozens of personal attacks on your little 1st grade board here, Phil?

Phobia
03-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Spaniard
Are you asking me tonight to ignore dozens of personal attacks on your little 1st grade board here, Phil?

I absolutely am. You rationalize your past harassment tactics in your own mind, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to anybody else. You have a lot of nerve calling this place a 1st grade board - when was the last time any of you impartial viewers made a crank phone call for the sole purpose of intimidating somebody? I'm not trying to dig up old news, I'm just pointing out why some people feel the way they do towards you. The classy people of this board would be happy to discuss football (or nearly any other topic) with you, but when you start trying your stupid intimidation bullshit with them, the gloves are gonna come off. FYI, this is our territory. You're gonna lose that one every time.

So, focus on every other topic under the sun with the exception of feuding and you'll be perfectly fine.

Again, I discover that I'm repeating myself. Sometimes, I think I'd be better off beating my skull with a ballpeen hammer.

Have you ever studied what makes you tick, JD? Do you realize that being an only child has a lot of developmental ramifications? How well do you really know yourself? Do you know why you do the things that you do? Have you ever read a book about being an only child? Here is one that I recommend: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1904132057/ref=pd_sim_books_1/t/104-2285330-7813567?v=glance&s=books

Bob Dole
03-30-2003, 11:30 PM
The only problem is that there are people who didn't feel the same way. They thought they could say what ever they wanted and hide, but I found them and fabricated "facts."Just couldn't resist.

Be sure to wipe the brown stuff off it next time.

Never Ever Ever Again
03-30-2003, 11:40 PM

I absolutely am. You rationalize your past harassment tactics in your own mind, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to anybody else. You have a lot of nerve calling this place a 1st grade board - when was the last time any of you impartial viewers made a crank phone call for the sole purpose of intimidating somebody? I'm not trying to dig up old news, I'm just pointing out why some people feel the way they do towards you. The classy people of this board would be happy to discuss football (or nearly any other topic) with you, but when you start trying your stupid intimidation bull**** with them, the gloves are gonna come off. FYI, this is our territory. You're gonna lose that one every time.

So, focus on every other topic under the sun with the exception of feuding and you'll be perfectly fine.

Again, I discover that I'm repeating myself. Sometimes, I think I'd be better off beating my skull with a ballpeen hammer.

Have you ever studied what makes you tick, JD? Do you realize that being an only child has a lot of developmental ramifications? How well do you really know yourself? Do you know why you do the things that you do? Have you ever read a book about being an only child? Here is one that I recommend: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1904132057/ref=pd_sim_books_1/t/104-2285330-7813567?v=glance&s=books

the prank calls. We've been over this a million times, Phobia. So I'm going to go over it one more time, as well as a history that goes back to grade school on what makes me tick.

I think it's really sad that you need to take pot shots at the fact that I'm an only child & imply that because of that I have certain hang ups. Then to add insult to injury, you provide a link for me. Come on kid, what kind of crap is this? This isn't what football fans do to one another! This is what CHIEFS PLANET does to one another. I'm sure you are not a perfect person either, Phil. You don't see me mentioning your marital problems of the past. I know I did, but that was quite some time ago. Therefore, I thought they were going to be swept away, like our past problems. So you see, when I read you posting what's wrong with me & I know for a fact that you're not wrapped like a tight burrito yourself, it gets to my inner sanctum. But then again, who knows? You might like that.

I would say from what I'm seeing on the Petty Board Disputes & all the attacks, someone wants to keep this nonsense going. You have the audacity to tell me that Raiderhader is justified for starting out of the clear blue sky. Then you make the ridiculous statement that people have yet to do their venting toward me. Didn't you say that everyone was to move on & that this nonsense was not to be discussed? Maybe I'm confused. So what we're saying here is that I have to ignore idiots like Viper & little Ougla5. I have to let them take their pot shots, but I cannot defend myself. If you've noticed, I haven't attacked, threatened, or called anyone names while engaging a certain few this evening. Maybe you see the battle from a different perspective, but I don't think I'm losing at all. I don't think I've ever lost, Phil.

Let me bring you back from the beginning. I was 9 years old in the 4th grade. I was never the biggest kid in school or the playground. But I was always picked close to first, if not first when it came to any kind of sports. A young boy by the name of Frank Kratz, who I have the pleasure of saying is a successful stockbroker today with a wonderful family - they live nearby. Frank was almost the size I am now, believe it or not, in the 4th grade. I might be exaggerating a bit, but he was a very big youngster, probably around 150 lbs back then. Frank was antagonizing me about one thing or another. When I mentioned something to him, he told me we'd take it up after school. As soon as we engaged, Frank gave me a hearty push. He didn't expect me to come back with a nice crisp shot to the side of his face that immediately swelled his eye & ear up. Frank backpedaled & then charged me like a rhino. He buried my face into the ground & gave me about 4 good knocks to the head. Then he rested his dead weight on my shoulders & head. I couldn't move. Luckily, my head was sideways & I was able to breathe. My face was a mess at that point & people were yelling "Let him up!" In the background, I could faintly hear someone saying "Don't let him up. He's going to knock the $hit out of you again". Already Frank was breathing heavily & he wanted to get up. There was nothing more he could do to me unless he got up, & that would give me my opportunity. I heard Frank say in a frantic, trembling voice, "If I let him up, he's gonna get me". Frank sprung off me & kicked me square in my face. I managed to kick Frank with both legs when I rolled over, so as to back him off a couple feet. I stood up only to fall again & lay a body block on Frank. Something we practiced in the backyard when we played football. Frank went face first into the ground, knocked out 3 teeth, & broke his nose. He was screaming & crying & I was almost as scared as he was about what had happened.

Why am I mentioning this to you, Phil? Because this is how I run my life. I've never called for my mommy or daddy or any other kind of help, only child or not. When I was a freshman in high school, I took the prom queen's best friend to the Rolling Stones concert at JFK Stadium. I was the only freshman who hung around with seniors. I went on to date her for many months, & then went on to date the prom queen after she graduated.

So you see, this is a little story to tell you about a guy that despises weakness, crybabies, & immature little weasels. Some of your scumbag friends got called in the middle of the night because the scumbag friends deserved it. If they were in front of me, they would have gotten much more than an annoying phone call. I own a home & businesses at this point in my life, so fist fighting & rolling on the ground is hopefully long gone. Also the fact that I have way too much to lose to just provoke a fight & hurt someone. You sit here on this board & challenge me to ignore a bunch of weak & petty people. You're telling that to a person who has been strong all of his life. I took care of my home after the loss of both my parents with help from no one. So much for your "only child" talk. You have been claiming for the last several weeks that you wanted peace, yet tonight I see more unprovoked attacks than ever on your Petty Board Disputes. If there is anyone here that could probably handle himself, it's you Phil. You have the size & the military training. But you have a childish side to you, else you would not tolerate any of this, friends or not. If you were on my board & the roles were reversed, I would make it a point that you were made comfortable as my guest. We all know that's not going to happen here, Phil because my strength is too much of a threat, let alone what kind of a fan I am of my Chiefs.

I will accept your challenge for the time being. This whole thing could have been avoided if you didn't jump in on something that didn't concern you with Centanni & me. Here's another guy that thought he had the experience & people behind him to win a battle over me. From where I'm sitting, he was sadly mistaken. Again, back to the challenge. For now, I'll accept it because I like to talk Chiefs with some of the good people here. I think you owe that to me after you made it quite nasty on kc.com with your whining, bickering, & provoking. If you look on your main board, you can see that I post interesting football topics. I think the "biggest choker at QB for the Chiefs" is one example of that type of post. I do not appreciate how I've been treated. You've been telling people for over a year that you want this put to bed. It's easy to be mad at someone & come out smelling like a rose when you have other people to sling mud for you. Just remember - So foul a sky clears not without a storm.

Bob Dole
03-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Can someone post an executive summary of that thing?

Never Ever Ever Again
03-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Robert_Dole
Just couldn't resist.

Be sure to wipe the brown stuff off it next time.

Sorry Scott. Didn't really want to get going with you. You've been quiet for the most part, & I'm sure you've been more than compelled to strike at me. If I may say so, I do appreciate the fact that you've held back.

Your good friend has many fine things to say about you. I think you are very blessed to have a loyal pal like him.

In my post, I mentioned some weak people, Scott. That did not necessarily pertain to you. There are other people here that are quite despicable, & a good number of them aren't even the Chiefs Planet faithful.

I know you won't be able to say the same, but I will say to you that I would like to put hard feelings aside. I hope you're doing well. From what I've heard, a pretty companion is not a rare thing for you. If anything, I can raise my glass to that. :toast:

Phobia
03-31-2003, 12:15 AM
I think it's really sad that you need to take pot shots at the fact that I'm an only child & imply that because of that I have certain hang ups.

KCWolfman said something about thin skin. Looks like he was right. EVERYBODY has hangups. EVERYBODY has issues. It's those that recognize and adapt to these issues who get the most out of life. I'm not implying that I have. I'm still working towards that understanding.

I know for a fact that only children experience different struggles than the rest of us. I was simply wondering if you did as well. The link was provided to demonstrate that I'm not talking out of my ass and that my suggestion was legitimate and sincere. Why is the glass always half empty with you, man?

Do you really resort to violence and bullying when things don't go your way?

Are you really so proud that you can't examine your faults and work towards correcting them?

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-31-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Robert_Dole
Can someone post an executive summary of that thing?

Basically everyone hated him in 4th grade too.
:toast:

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 12:51 AM

KCWolfman said something about thin skin. Looks like he was right. EVERYBODY has hangups. EVERYBODY has issues. It's those that recognize and adapt to these issues who get the most out of life. I'm not implying that I have. I'm still working towards that understanding.

I know for a fact that only children experience different struggles that the rest of us. I was simply wondering if you did as well. The link was provided to demonstrate that I'm not talking out of my *** and that my suggestion was legitimate and sincere. Why is the glass always half empty with you, man? Do you really resort to violence and bullying when things don't go your way?

Are you really so proud that you can't examine your faults and work towards correcting them?

"KCWolfman was right about you" Of course he is!!! Why would he be wrong about me??! Why would anyone be wrong about that bad bad, thin skinned brown toothed JD.

"examine my faults" Why do I have to examine my faults to a bunch of total strangers on a football board?

Just exactly who do you think you are Phil, some kind of shepard or Messiah?? Well I have news for you, you're not! Not even close! I suggest you just leave me be to talk football, and quit trying to psychoanalyze me. You're not my superior, Phobia!!
Get that threw your head! You are 10 years my junior, stop trying to come across like you're intellectually superior to everyone.

It's a football board, man!!! Thats all it is!! You don't need to try and teach me anything I already know. I've been around the block a few more times than you have, believe me Phobia. Only a very miniscule amount people know exactly what Chiefs Planet is in the real world. No one knows ya buddy!!! Time to wake up! You're just like everyone else, man. The only thing is that you think you're the internet police and you are going to teach that bad JD right from wrong. You're not, Phil!! So forget it!

My last response.

Phobia
03-31-2003, 01:10 AM
What do you see, JD? http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/hcconline/sci122/Programs/p3/313.GIF

I guess you are FAR too proud. Do you think that everybody younger than you is an idiot? How old is your physician?

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 01:15 AM
What do you see, JD? http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/hcconline/sci122/Programs/p3/313.GIF

I guess you are FAR too proud. Do you think that everybody younger than you is an idiot? How old is your physician?

You're not an idiot, and I never said you were, Phil.

May I practice my silence now?

Or do you still need to argue with me?

Just remember, Phil - Rosemary was only dreaming that whole thing about the baby.

Phobia
03-31-2003, 01:37 AM
I'm not the internet police, but I will ensure that the nonsense that took place on KC.com does not happen here, JD.

The ink blot was a joke, FWIW - guess I must have removed the smiley on accident.

I don't know any Rosemary, you lost me.

I'm not really arguing and I'm not trying to teach you right from wrong. The only thing that I want to teach you is the way things work on this BB in order for a character such as yourself to remain a member in good standing.

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 02:07 AM
I'm not the internet police, but I will ensure that the nonsense that took place on KC.com does not happen here, JD.

The ink blot was a joke, FWIW - guess I must have removed the smiley on accident.

I don't know any Rosemary, you lost me.

I'm not really arguing and I'm not trying to teach you right from wrong. The only thing that I want to teach you is the way things work on this BB in order for a character such as yourself to remain a member in good standing.

Other are allowed to insult me, and I'm not allowed to defend myself. There is no other way of putting it, Phil.

JazzzLovr
03-31-2003, 02:16 AM
Not that I really want to get in the middle of this, but it seems to me that when you're insulted, it takes more strength to take the high road and not react in kind than to stoop to the same level.

And that's not meant as any kind of insult or anything, it's just a thought. One that I may regret posting later.

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by JazzzLovr
Not that I really want to get in the middle of this, but it seems to me that when you're insulted, it takes more strength to take the high road and not react in kind than to stoop to the same level.

And that's not meant as any kind of insult or anything, it's just a thought. One that I may regret posting later.

But then again why let a bunch of little pleebs that don't know sh#t from shinola make vile and disrespectful comments?

I guees it depends on the person, JazzLover.

And please don't ever think you would regret anything you say to me. You seem like a gentlemen, Jazz. There is not much of that around here as you can plainly see.

Thank you again.

-JD

Phobia
03-31-2003, 03:00 AM
Other are allowed to insult me, and I'm not allowed to defend myself. There is no other way of putting it, Phil.

Good. You do understand, then. When you stop terrorizing people, the insults will cease. I'm glad you've accepted my challenge. We'll see, won't we?

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 03:37 AM

Good. You do understand, then. When you stop terrorizing people, the insults will cease. I'm glad you've accepted my challenge. We'll see, won't we?

Who the he!! did I terrorize in the last few weeks??

Give it up, Phil!! A few days ago you were defending me, today you're telling me I'm terrorizing people. You don't know who you want to be, Phobia.

Very negative, Phil.

Howabout this, I mind my own, and they mind their own???

You told me that this board was for a difference of opinion. I have the right to voice my opinion the same as the next person. It is called freedom of speech.

Are you saying you're going to ban me if I don't sit there and take abuse? Or do you know that I won't take abuse, therefore you're looking for a sure reason to ban me?

How old are you, Phil?

Never Ever Ever Again
03-31-2003, 03:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spaniard
[B]

Who the he!! did I terrorize in the last few weeks??

Give it up, Phil!! A few days ago you were defending me, today you're telling me I'm terrorizing people. You don't know who you want to be, Phobia.

Very negative, Phil.

Howabout this, I mind my own, and they mind their own???

You told me that this board was for a difference of opinion. I have the right to voice my opinion the same as the next person. It is called freedom of speech.

Are you saying you're going to ban me if I don't sit there and take abuse? Or do you know that I won't take abuse, therefore you're looking for a sure reason to ban me?

How old are you, Phil?

AND BY THE WAY, - How do you know when the insults will cease? I thought you said that you can't control anyone, Phillll!??

Howabout the insults cease NOW?

Phobia
03-31-2003, 04:27 AM
I think we've reached an agreement, JD. Let's try it my way for two weeks and see where it goes.

Iowanian
03-31-2003, 02:50 PM
I didn't know that the guy who Played Ralphy on "a Christmas Story" was a poster here?.