PDA

View Full Version : So you don't want to talk to JD any longer.

Huskerball2002
04-10-2003, 03:51 PM
You are about the biggest hypocrite scumbag that I have ever seen, Phobia. From your male chauvinistic comments about you own wife that you deem acceptable to your slanderous remarks. You followed JD to kc.com continuously. You wouldn't stop posting on NEPAChiefs' old board until JD got new software disabling you to post there. You jumped into a problem that didn't concern you between JD and MC of Fanstop. Funny I should bring up MC. I've been with JD fro the beginning. I say funny because you claim that JD calls people up and gives them hell. I can think of Quartermaster and another gentleman who runs a popular Chiefs board (whom you know very well) who was baited into calling MC. I don't know if you ever bothered to inquire about the scumbag who's married to a Raider fan. Problems with the law, problems wherever they worked and yet you jump on JD because you had the backing and it was convenient for you. How many times have I heard that my friend was on a power kick? Let's be honest. If anybody's on a power kick, it's you. How could you claim to babysit this place and JD when you can't even babysit yourself? If you referred to your last wife the way to refer to your current one, then it's no wonder the marriage failed. Let's face it. How could anyone expect you to defend JD when he was insulted and baited by the low budget scum here? How could anyone expect you to stand up for what's right? You don't even talk about your OWN WIFE in a respectful manner! Let alone a complete stranger! You think you're cool, but the reality is that you're a dick, Phobia. That's the perfect word for you. The people on the Planet NEED the Planet. They have a big group to come here and talk. But i know there are civil people here too that saw for themselves the unprovoked comments made about JD's wife. To those people I say to teach this pompous bastard Phobia a lesson and visit my friend's forum. Not because it's a small board and we want to try that recruiting nonsense that we're blamed for so much. But to show a little immature baby that he's not going to get his way. You've insulted my friend about his home, saying it's worth $25,000.00. The Vickey furniture, silverware, & antiques in just the one room of that house are equivalent to that amount of money. From what I hear, you live in an apartment complex. Your wife works while you sit on the computer and play God all day. I've heard my friends tell you many times to grow the hell up, Kloster. I don't know how you could possibly have a happy life. I deal with enough people day to day to recognize someone who's on a power trip. We put up a picture of my friend and his dog. Suddenly he's not tall enough and the picture was taken ten years ago. Then you disguise it by saying that he should have thick skin when in reality you're probably one of the most jealous b@stards in the world. Let's knock him about this. Let's knock him about that. Teeth, height, the car he drives, etc. Let's try to convince everyone that he is a joke and have them grinning, cackling, and agreeing like a bunch of dummies just to feel like they belong & gain your approval. You need to knock him down as much as you can. He's been a thorn in your side and proven you wrong this whole time. The picture is a great one of a 42 year old man who knows how to stand up for himself and knows how to be a fan. A threat to someone like you who apparently feels that the in order to be a good fan on the internet, you must know how to insult and degrade others. "Never again. Never again". You were dying to ban JD. You see him talking about many different football topics. Deep down it's bugging the crap out of you that he's here on Chiefs Planet talking with the fans about the sport and the team he loves. That's not supposed to happen! What's going on here? Maybe I'll get HoHoHo to incite him and talk about his wife so that I can gain an opportunity to ban him. Or maybe I'll use my resources, Mr. Kloseter, to find out where YOUR wife works and where some of her family members live. Why should you care? From the sound of it, you don't hold her in all that high of regard anyway. Let's not forget what happened the last time someone talked to her on the phone. You're keeping her nice an safe. Changed the home phone number, but kept the cell phone the same so you could keep the little game going. Throw your hat back into the ring, buddy. You'll have no choice when all is said and done. I'll be over on NEPAChiefs tonight talking about that lovely little piece of trim that you call a wife. Like I said, why should it bother you? You yourself talk about her like she's a piece of meat. Who's gonna remove it there? The people who sold the software to JD? Believe me, my friend's well covered. It's not Bravenet anymore, Mr. Kloster. So tell your friend Fat Elvis to not even waste his time rolling out of his Lazy Boy recliner and waddling over to the phone this time. There's one thing I'm dying to do more than anything, pal. That is to look up your past and see what I can find. Consider this feud...Now get ready because you're gonna love this...Consider it still very much alive. I've heard about this thing for the longest time. I sat at this very desk and watched a bunch of people bicker back & forth day after day about the most ridiculous things. I have news for the people who told John to forget about this. It isn't that easy after you come here and see the antics of a bunch of low budget, anal retentive inbreds. You email me, Phobia. I'll be trying to help my friend shut you down. Al Qaida sympathizers and links to that type of website among other things that the people who power you might be interested in. Time to let some of the people on Hardcore know what's up with you and your wife. Be sure to send your mole. Hey man. Don't spend too much time on the pc. You won't be able to pay your landlord. Buy a house, champ. You can do it! You're Phobia. Why are you living in a little complex? A man IN a complex WITH a complex. How fitting. Your dad should have beat the hell out of you when your were a kid.

ChiTown
04-10-2003, 03:52 PM
You guys ever try Spaghetti O's?

Not a bad late night snack at all.........

Bootlegged
04-10-2003, 03:52 PM
does anyone have the attention span to read all of this?

keg in kc
04-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Lattimer
does anyone have the attention span to read all of this? Would anyone care enough to read it all if they did?

KC2004
04-10-2003, 03:53 PM
:lame:

I'm not a big Spaghetti O's fan. I'm more of a Chili man myself.

KcMizzou
04-10-2003, 03:54 PM
does anyone have the attention span to read all of this? nah... I made it throught about 6 sentences.

Maybe I'll come back after catchin' up with the other threads.

prolly not. ;)

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 03:55 PM

No.

Guess we are going to have to worry about JD and his friends shutting the planet down again.:rolleyes:

ChiTown
Originally posted by KC2002
:lame:

I'm not a big Spaghetti O's fan. I'm more of a Chili man myself.

Stuff gives me horrific gas. Hell, I can't even stand myself after eating it.

Rain Man
Yeah, they're good, but I'm on a kick now for that Progresso soup with the pearl pasta. Good stuff, Maynard.

KC2004
04-10-2003, 03:57 PM
I wonder if this guy knows what smoke signals are for? I'm Also wondering if he understands the concept of paragraphs?

Phobia
04-10-2003, 03:58 PM
WooWoo

No, not really. You go tell JD whatever you like, bro.

I guess you're not gonna be talking football with us, are you?

Rain Man

Where's that comic strip site? Maybe he could put it into a comic strip for us.

keg in kc
Originally posted by ChiTown

Not a bad late night snack at all......... Do you like it with meatballs or without?

(better say without, or we'll all talk about how you like to eat balls along with your "noodles")

Mr. Laz

Not a bad late night snack at all.........

saltine crackers with mayo and a piece of cheese on top. :drool:

that or

salsa and chips

KC2004
04-10-2003, 03:59 PM

Stuff gives me horrific gas. Hell, I can't even stand myself after eating it.

:fart:

I understand you completely!

keg in kc
Originally posted by lazarus
saltine crackers with mayo and a piece of cheese on top. :drool:

that or

salsa and chips I can go through a can of pringles (original or cheese) without blinking. And goldfish are like crack for me.

Best of all: home-made Chex party mix. Talk about :drool:.

Brock
Has anyone ever noticed that JD's wife could eat corn through a picket fence?

Boozer
Well, I made it all the way through...and wished I hadn't. What a waste of time. Methinks this husker fellow is really JD. Either that, or there are a bunch of posters on NEPA with small-penis issues.

Huskerball2002
04-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by pastormikh

No.

Guess we are going to have to worry about JD and his friends shutting the planet down again.:rolleyes:

Bunch of disrespectful garbage removed....

Mr. Laz
04-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by keg in kc
I can go through a can of pringles (original or cheese) without blinking.

have you tried pringles, pizza flavored? :clap: :clap:

stevieray
04-10-2003, 04:02 PM
"You don't bring me flowers....anymore......."

keg in kc
04-10-2003, 04:02 PM

have you tried pringles, pizza flavored? :clap: :clap: No, I haven't. They're good?

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 04:03 PM
Recognize your posting now. Haven't seen any of your stuff since I left the star in Nov. Thought you would have come up with some new material since then.

Now, why don't you run a long and find you a 7th grader to help you gather material and help you with typing. The 3nd grader you are currently using isn't helping you a whole lot.

DeepSouth
04-10-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by pHoBiA
WooWoo

No, not really. You go tell JD whatever you like, bro.

I guess you're not gonna be talking football with us, are you?

Phobia, Is this one of your good drinking buddies ?

Maybe you could suggest he take a composition class.

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Huskerball2002
You blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

P.S. Yawn!

Is that easier to understand?

Huskerball2002
Originally posted by Brock Landers
Has anyone ever noticed that JD's wife could eat corn through a picket fence?

The people at the nursing home he works at do too. I hope I got the guy's name right. i'm the one who looked up the number for JD. Don't see Cooter's name much. Wonder how he's been. Pick corn through a fence? Too bad you can't do that with your dick. o:-)

keg in kc

Is that easier to understand? Classic!

:LOL:

Hydrae
04-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Hmmm, must be the off season. Same old, same old. 4 years running now. Try a new tune someday JD.

Ok, I said I was staying out of it. I will shut up now.

Oh and the last time I had Spaghetti-O's, I was soooo disappointed. Didn't taste anywhere near as good as I remember from my childhood. Guess my taste buds grew up (insert any "unlike..." statement here).

Mr. Laz
04-10-2003, 04:05 PM
No, I haven't. They're good?

hmmm, hmmm cant eat just one ....... can!! lol

the cheese and pizza flavored pringles are my fav :thumb:

Boozer
04-10-2003, 04:06 PM

The people at the nursing home he works at do too. I hope I got the guy's name right. i'm the one who looked up the number for JD. Don't see Cooter's name much. Wonder how he's been. Pick corn through a fence? Too bad you can't do that with your dick. o:-)

It'll be a shame when Phobia bans you, so you won't be able to make a fool of yourself here anymore. I'll miss laughing at your expense.

Phobia
Originally posted by DeepSouth
Phobia, Is this one of your good drinking buddies ?

Maybe you could suggest he take a composition class.

Yeah, we're best friends. Composition class? I think their time would be well invested in counseling and money in Ritalin.

keg in kc

hmmm, hmmm cant eat just one ....... can!! lol

the cheese and pizza flavored pringles are my fav :thumb: Those cheese flavored ones are just EVIL man. I can't stop eating them.

I'm like that with a lot of cheese snacks, though. Cheetos, cheese puffs, doritos, even cheese crackers.

Damn, I'm gonna have to go to the store now.

Brock
Pick corn through a fence?

No. Eat corn through a picket fence. IOW, she's got quite a bridge over that tunnel of hers.

KcMizzou
04-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Sketti-O's are crap. Might as well eat noodles and ketchup. Velveeta Shells' 'n Cheese is where it's at.

Brock
Originally posted by KcMizzou
Good god man! Who strips down for a glamour shot?

That was taken at the county fair. Right next to the livestock judging area.

Huskerball2002

have you tried pringles, pizza flavored? :clap: :clap:

Network54.com. How's that board of your's doing? ;) Oops. I forgot. That one's not there anymore.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by AZFan
It'll be a shame when Phobia bans you, so you won't be able to make a fool of yourself here anymore. I'll miss laughing at your expense.

Yeah, I thought you guys might enjoy kicking him around for a while.

Mr. Laz
Those cheese flavored ones are just EVIL man. I can't stop eating them.

I'm like that with a lot of cheese snacks, though. Cheetos, cheese puffs, doritos, even cheese crackers.

:toast: i luv cheese

pretty much cheese anything

alanm
I am ashamed of the fact that this guy claims to be a Husker fan.:spock:

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:10 PM
Those cheese flavored ones are just EVIL man. I can't stop eating them.

I love Cheetos but the damn cheese stuff on your fingers tends to be annoying when it gets on your keyboard or mouse.

keg in kc
04-10-2003, 04:12 PM
I just did a quick scan on RaiderFan.com after I saw that picture, and apparently wearing a "Cal" hat like that is prison bitch lingo for "I'll toss your salad if you don't kick my ass, Sir".

(ooh, DaWolf's gonna be mad at me now)

(oh well :D)

KcMizzou
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Or your dick. that joke never gets old.

Mr. Laz

Network54.com. How's that board of your's doing? ;) Oops. I forgot. That one's not there anymore.

would rather have nothing, then hang out with a dirtbag like yourself

but thanks for asking nlm

Bearcat
:rolleyes: :banghead:

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:13 PM

Or your dick.

ROFL

God damn I ran right into that one didn't I? Knothing like setting one up for someone.

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by alanm
I am ashamed of the fact that this guy claims to be a Husker fan.:spock:

I am ashamed at the fact this guy claims to be a Chief fan.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Which one of JD's mice are you anyway, Husker? Are you the guy in his pocket when he says "We're gonna find you and eat your mother"?

What's your name on his board?

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:16 PM
ROFL

God damn I ran right into that one didn't I?

Ran right into a dick?

stevieray
Which one of JD's mice are you anyway, Husker? Are you the guy in his pocket when he says "We're gonna find you and eat your mother"?

I'm guessing Tampon Chief.

Mr. Laz

i would imagine it's "husker chief" but it's been so long i've forgotten most of their names.

Bearcat
04-10-2003, 04:17 PM
http://www.nwmissouri.edu/~s220301/tshirt.jpg

Are these t-shirts being sold in Lawrence, or something?

Yeah.

http://marketplace.lawrence.com/adpages/sht_shirt.html

keg in kc

Ran right into a dick? Hey KC2002, I think you've piqued Phob's interest.

:evil:

Iowanian
Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:19 PM

Ran right into a dick?

ROFL

Pay no attention to this statement....move along nothing to see here!!

P.S. Im going to start charging you guys for the setups! (To clarify I mean setting them up for these joke!!!)

Raiderhater
I love Spagetti O's. I really like to throw in a bunch of cheese while it is cooking. Oh Yeah! I had that last night because it is easy on my jaw. I'll probably do the same tonight.

Pringles Pizza are good. I still prefer Doritos Nachos or Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar better though.

Bearcat

Holy shit! only $10 bucks. Think I'm gonna have a new t-shirt soon.

$5 to ship kind of sucks, but it doesn't make the deal horrible... I might have to go and buy one to go along with my Muck Fizzou shirt.

KcMizzou
04-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by stevieray

I'm guessing Tampon Chief. KcProzac

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Since most of you are inbred retards, I thought maybe this would help.

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Hey KC2002, I think you've piqued Phob's interest.

:redface: Not my intention! :D Why do I suddenly feel like Cody?

Mr. Laz
Hey KC2002, I think you've piqued Phob's interest.

not that there is anything wrong with that...

ROFL

Bearcat
Originally posted by Kevin

ROFL

That does help.... beats reading the other thread, and this monstrosity.

Brock
04-10-2003, 04:22 PM
One from the archives.

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:22 PM

:LOL: Great work!

Mr. Laz
04-10-2003, 04:24 PM

i believe the proper label is fuktard though...

Huskerball2002
Originally posted by Hydrae
Hmmm, must be the off season. Same old, same old. 4 years running now. Try a new tune someday JD.

Just Shut up!

Ok, I said I was staying out of it. I will shut up now.

Oh and the last time I had Spaghetti-O's, I was soooo disappointed. Didn't taste anywhere near as good as I remember from my childhood. Guess my taste buds grew up (insert any "unlike..." statement here).

Bearcat

$15 total for a shirt works for me. I'm not a KU fan, just a dickhead. Few shirts in this world are more dick than that.

Yeah... .and it was a good way to hijack an otherwise worthless thread.

Skip Towne
Originally posted by AZFan
Well, I made it all the way through...and wished I hadn't. What a waste of time. Methinks this husker fellow is really JD. Either that, or there are a bunch of posters on NEPA with small-penis issues. I agree it was probably inspired by JD but I don't think he wrote it. I didn't see any of the telltale syntax errors JD always makes.

Raiderhater
LOL Kevin.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 04:26 PM

i believe the proper label is fuktard though...

Oh, yeah. I always forget that.

Hydrae
04-10-2003, 04:27 PM

Yep. I am such old news that the only response to my post was from you. How telling.

Thanks for the fun thread you started though. Learning all kinds of things about peoples likes/dislikes in the junk food area.

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 04:28 PM
We might want to slow down the posting on this topic. The 2nd grader that is reading the stuff to Huskerbawler has only gotten up to Hydrae's thread.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:29 PM
http://www.nepachiefs.com/images/john_in_miami.JPG

Bootlegged
04-10-2003, 04:30 PM
I like wings.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:31 PM
I like wings.

Dude, how did they turn out last week? You have any tips for me?

Rain Man
I've never been a wings guy. Too much work for the amount of food you get. That's why chicken tenders are such a great achievement, in my opinion.

Iowanian
Jesh....somebody float 'Thtudly' a $1fiddy, so he can pick up a wife beater at Goodwill.

Rausch
04-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Would anyone care enough to read it all if they did?

Apparently not.....I didn't bother with that bible-esque topic and got as far as this post on page one of replies.....

If I missed anything good, someone, let me know...

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:32 PM

Being the nice guy that I am i'm going to let ya go on this on Phob!

Bootlegged
04-10-2003, 04:33 PM

I bought 'em from DD Peckers wing shack. Haven't found the killer recipe for home wings yet.

keg in kc
04-10-2003, 04:33 PM
http://www.nepachiefs.com/images/john_in_miami.JPG I'm not sure I get that picture. Is he taking a dump on the rocks or waiting for his "special male friend" to come back and finish their game of "stretch the starfish"?

KcMizzou
04-10-2003, 04:35 PM

I bought 'em from DD Peckers wing shack. Haven't found the killer recipe for home wings yet. the recipe on the back of "Red Hot" hot sauce isnt bad. Pretty simple too...

'course it's hard not to like anything hot, with a little ranch dressing.

Phobia
Being the nice guy that I am i'm going to let ya go on this on Phob!

Bring it. No more Mr. Niceguy. If I stepped on my dick, I deserve to hear about it.

Hydrae

Bring it. No more Mr. Niceguy. If I stepped on my dick, I deserve to hear about it.

Your legs are that short? :eek:

keg in kc
04-10-2003, 04:37 PM

Your legs are that short? :eek: Ouch! :D

grandllama
04-10-2003, 04:40 PM
I've never been a wings guy. Too much work for the amount of food you get. That's why chicken tenders are such a great achievement, in my opinion.

I have the same problems with crab legs... but I do love a good crabcake... :p

KC2004
04-10-2003, 04:41 PM

Your legs are that short? :eek:

:LOL: I made the mistake of reading that piece of shit post by Huskerball and Hydrae stole my thunder. Well now that I think about it I deserved it. I now feel dumber for reading that.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Crab legs are worth the effort, in my opinion, as long as there's melted butter around to dunk them in.

What's that fruit with the zillion little seeds that's all imbedded in the fruit? Pomegranate? I can't remember. Those things have to take more calories to eat than they provide.

Skip Towne
04-10-2003, 04:47 PM
I am ashamed of the fact that this guy claims to be a Husker fan.:spock: Not to mention they claim to be Chiefs fans. That's almost enough to make a Donko fan out of me. Oh, wait, I lost my mind there for a minute. I hope Frazod will forgive me.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 04:47 PM
What's that fruit with the zillion little seeds that's all imbedded in the fruit? Pomegranate? I can't remember. Those things have to take more calories to eat than they provide.

Will you please find out? I could use a diet like that....

grandllama
04-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Re: If YOU'RE a pastor, then I'M the pope!

Bunch of disrespectful garbage removed....

And that my friends is why I'm not Catholic...

Hydrae
Crab legs are worth the effort, in my opinion, as long as there's melted butter around to dunk them in.

Pomegranates taste great but I don't have the patience to pick them apart.

Phobia
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Not to mention they claim to be Chiefs fans.

This Husker guy doesn't - he's a Jets fan or something. I would like to hear the perspective of a Jets fan on this board. They've made some sorry moves this offseason and its nowhere near over.

Iowanian
04-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Phildo...

When you get ready for your Bod-ay building contest photo...I recommend you have it done in front of your 3' Lego Fort so you look like one of those Japanese Movie Monsters.

Rausch
04-10-2003, 04:49 PM

Will you please find out? I could use a diet like that....

Celery....Takes more calories to digest than it contains.....also motivates the growler......

KS Smitty
04-10-2003, 04:50 PM
I imagine most didn't want to talk to him to begin with.

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 04:50 PM

This Husker guy doesn't - he's a Jets fan or something.

That's a relief!

JOhn
04-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by KS Smitty
I imagine most didn't want to talk to him to begin with. :toast:

grandllama
Due to my current condition, I'm big on any food that gets delivered these days. But, Basha's delivers groceries, so I may get some Spaghetti O's this weekend. Hell, I bet I haven't had Spaghetti O's in 12-15 years.

At least you have a good story as to why you are on crutches... I'm in the middle of my yearly "we don't know what it is, but it isn't gout" battle... my size 14 left foot swells up to about a 16 -17 and I can't put any pressure on it...

Thank god I'm not in BFE Kansas like last year.. the little small town doc said he would probably have to amputate it if it didn't get better (and I wish he was joking, but he wasn't... gave my all kinds of 'future amputee' brochures and stuff)

Rain Man

This Husker guy doesn't - he's a Jets fan or something. I would like to hear the perspective of a Jets fan on this board. They've made some sorry moves this offseason and its nowhere near over.

I'm amazed that the franchise still exists, after a full year of the Raye/Hackett experiment. I've read about entire civilizations falling for less than that.

KCChiefsMan
04-10-2003, 04:53 PM
You are about the biggest hypocrite scumbag that I have ever seen, Phobia. yada yada yada yada blah blah blah blah I love myself blah blah blah blah blah If I didn't write this JD would get mad at me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah JD and I really love ourselves blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah if you do not unban JD we're going to prank call each and every one of you blah blah blah blah blah My 1993 Ford Taurus is a $40,000 automobile damnit blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That about what I got out of it :)

Rausch
04-10-2003, 04:57 PM

I'm amazed that the franchise still exists, after a full year of the Raye/Hackett experiment. I've read about entire civilizations falling for less than that.

After the debacle that is GROB I'd trade them for both the Troll and Hackett back.....

I think Pennington should get even more kudos for excelling under the clods he was forced to suffer under, and this year, he will suffer. He goes and has a probowl type of year and then they go and trade away his go to guy.....:rolleyes:

Good call jackmeats.....

alanm
04-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Internet stalking and terroristic threats via the internet is a FEDERAL Offense. Just in case you weren't aware.

10meninonenightwalksfunny
04-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Internet stalking and terroristic threats via the internet is a FEDERAL Offense. Just in case you weren't aware.

What kind of people put up pictures to degrade someone?

What a bunch of low life!

04-10-2003, 05:07 PM
I can't wait to show this site!

04-10-2003, 05:08 PM

911 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 10men
I can't wait to show this site!

Uh, what kind of bullchit handle is that?

:spock:

alanm
04-10-2003, 05:10 PM

What a bunch of low life!
I'm not sticking up for JD or anyone on this board. I'm just pointing out a FEDERAL law. Take it for what it's worth to you.

04-10-2003, 05:10 PM

You're a fat perv ball!

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:11 PM
They do it because it gets a rise out of you. If you'd laugh too, they'd stop it.

Heck, I'll know I've overstayed my welcome when people STOP making fun of me.

04-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

It's the name I used to go under when I stuffed your mothers face back in the day. Taco

Hydrae
04-10-2003, 05:12 PM

Obviously a dream date.

Bootlegged
04-10-2003, 05:13 PM
you

04-10-2003, 05:13 PM
They do it because it gets a rise out of you. If you'd laugh too, they'd stop it.

Heck, I'll know I've overstayed my welcome when people STOP making fun of me.

Looks like my friends bro and john have you guy's jumping around like little mice.

just look at the traffic from this thread!

hooooohooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:14 PM
You're a fat perv ball!

I see that you've been lurking a while if you've already picked up those critical details of my personality.

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:16 PM

It's the name I used to go under when I stuffed your mothers face back in the day. Taco

With a name like 10men I'm thinking you couldn't even land my mom....

But in a bath house, I'm betting, your odds would go right through the roof....girlfriend.....

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:16 PM

Looks like my friends bro and john have you guys jumping around like little mice.

I resent that. Phobia's the only one who makes us jump around like little mice.

(Did I do good, phobia? Huh? Did I? Did I?)

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:17 PM

Looks like my friends bro and john have you guy's jumping around like little mice.

Your friends brother is a male prostitute? And he brings his dates on the internet? WTF?

It does explain the name though....is that like, you 8 hour batting average?

Raiderhater
They do it because it gets a rise out of you. If you'd laugh too, they'd stop it

Well, eventually they will. Sorta.

alanm
I'll be trying to help my friend shut you down. Al Qaida sympathizers and links to that type of website among other things that the people who power you might be interested in.
It's statements like this that can be used against you. Do you realize that Law Enforcement personel ie Federal, State and Local post on this BB? And if you were aware of that. Your IQ is lower than the level of your grammer.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:18 PM

You're a fat perv ball!

This is untrue. phobia's not fat.

04-10-2003, 05:19 PM

Your friends brother is a male prostitute? And he brings his dates on the internet? WTF?

It does explain the name though....is that like, you 8 hour batting average?

wow, you're a real man!

talking like a perv to a colllege kid.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by raiderhader

Well, eventually they will. Sorta.

Yeah, you're right. They won't. It just seemed like a good thing to say at the time.

Still getting hit on by male customers?

04-10-2003, 05:20 PM

This is untrue. phobia's not fat.

no, he just needs a lot of help.
so do you for defending this kind of bull!

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:22 PM
(Did I do good, phobia? Huh? Did I? Did I?)

Yeah, you're a good little soldier. I'll give you a call later with proper kudos and your next mission.

Rausch

wow, you're a real man!

talking like a perv to a colllege kid.

I'm a college kid you gene-joke....Now get your lazy ass out of the computer lab so someone who WANTS to make something out of their life can type up a report or two....

Raiderhater

Yeah, you're right. They won't. It just seemed like a good thing to say at the time.

Still getting hit on by male customers?

I haven't had that problem down here yet. Hopefully I don't because now not making a customer happy and losing the sale will effect my income.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:23 PM
I'm a college kid you gene-joke....Now get your lazy ass out of the computer lab so someone who WANTS to make something out of their life can type up a report or two....

You don't have any idea how funny that is. commlab016.commlab.uofs.edu

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:24 PM
(Psst. What should I say now, phobia?)

With a name like 10men I'm thinking you couldn't even land my mom....

But in a bath house, I'm betting, your odds would go right through the roof....girlfriend.....

Your mom is a slut, dude!
har! har! har! har!!

Rausch

I haven't had that problem down here yet. Hopefully I don't because now not making a customer happy and losing the sale will effect my income.

So, what you're saying is you justify your tendencies through your job.....Whatever helps the day go by....:)

Brock
04-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Oh, he goes to a Jesuit school. That explains a lot.

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:25 PM

Your mom is a slut, dude!
har! har! har! har!!

And much like your mother, she's ashamed you ever came into her life.....

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:26 PM

Just don't take that "make the customer happy" stance too far, okay?:D

Phobia

Try something about smashing teeth. That's always very scary.

Raiderhater

So, what you're saying is you justify your tendencies through your job.....Whatever helps the day go by....:)

Whoooaaaa! That ain't what I said! B@stard!

Rausch

You don't have any idea how funny that is. commlab016.commlab.uofs.edu

;)

Raiderhater
04-10-2003, 05:27 PM

Just don't take that "make the customer happy" stance too far, okay?:D

Not a problem, I assure you.

04-10-2003, 05:29 PM

You should just admit the fact you're a little *****!

Hydrae
04-10-2003, 05:30 PM

Sorry Hydrae. Didn't mean to make you feel neglected. How 'bout those D'Backs? ;)

If they don't get someone besides Gonzo hitting it will be a loooong season.

But that is ok too, the draft is in a couple of weeks and then we will start getting some camp news in July and it will all be good. Heck by then even these Nepa clones will have something to do besides attack other Chiefs BBs.

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 10men so far call me

You should just admit the fact you're a little *****!

Why? You don't?

BTW, it isn't your little secret. You CAN tell someone. You can find help.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Okay, I'm confused. Should I admit that I'm a little *****, or should I say something about smashing teeth?

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Okay, I'm confused. Should I admit that I'm a little *****, or should I say something about smashing teeth?

I think smashing teeth is the way to go, but only while researching real names and phone numbers so you can make dozens of phone calls in the middle of the night.

Hydrae
04-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Hmmmm, wonder what the deans at UofS would think of this guys language, etc. ;)

Otter
04-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Drama and JD seem to go hand in hand don't they.

This is Gay!!!

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, duh, ENDelt. You're on crutches, there's a war on...put two and two together and go buy a purple heart at a pawn shop. Women love an injured man in uniform.

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Posting something like this is usually below me, but I can't resist. Had a good laugh at Phobe's pic alteration, but it was missing the dog.....

Frazod
04-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Can I assume that the NEPA War is back on?

:shake:

No way am I reading this shit.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by frazod
Can I assume that the NEPA War is back on?

:shake:

No way am I reading this shit.

Not really, we're just allowing them to blow off a little steam. The tools should stop looting within the next couple days.....

Taco John
04-10-2003, 05:42 PM

Not me.

Hey, Husker. Break it up w/ some whitespace and highlight the important sentences. Us Planet mongloids don't have the mental capacity to follow your post.

I mean, at least go bo throws some smilies into his rambling bullshit to break it up.

ROFL :LOL:

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by KcMizzou
Sketti-O's are crap. Might as well eat noodles and ketchup. Velveeta Shells' 'n Cheese is where it's at. SHELLS 'N CHEESE, REPRESENT! SHELL YEAH, MUTHADINNER!

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:44 PM

Not really, we're just allowing them to blow off a little steam. The tools should stop looting within the next couple days.....

I hope that doesn't go over everyone's head, yet fear it might....:)

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 05:46 PM
Here you go END, you better act quick though, the auction is up in an hour.

Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2169259494&category=586)

tommykat
04-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Not reading all this chit......would someone tell me in a short version what is going on? Thanks...

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Here you go END, you better act quick though, the auction is up in an hour.

Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2169259494&category=586)

A purple heart AND a bronze star? Go for it ENDelt. You were injured saving the life of a comrade, just like Forrest Gump.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by tommykat
Not reading all this chit......would someone tell me in a short version what is going on? Thanks...

Myowwwr!
Pfft! Pfft!
Yoooooowl!
Myowrrrrr!
Grrrrrrrrr.

How's that?

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:49 PM

A purple heart AND a bronze star? Go for it ENDelt. You were injured saving the life of a comrade, just like Forrest Gump.

On a serious note, anyone who does that to get laid needs to get seriously roughed up.....that's just shitty....

Now, back to tard-slap'n.....

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Not reading all this ___......would someone tell me in a short version what is going on? Thanks...

Actually, we were all waiting on you to decifer huskerbawler's post for us. So you should probably start at the beginning.

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:51 PM
Agreed, Brad. I only recommended it because I knew it would eventually get ENDelt beat up, and give me a good story to tell later.

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:52 PM

The spoiled 42 year old brat didn't get his way again and is throwing a fit. Fun, isn't it?

tommykat
04-10-2003, 05:52 PM

Actually, we were all waiting on you to decifer huskerbawler's post for us. So you should probably start at the beginning.

ROFL ROFL
As Tommy can decifer? Or is that siefer? :p

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:53 PM
Agreed, Brad. I only recommended it because I knew it would eventually get ENDelt beat up, and give me a good story to tell later.

My bad, continue....

tommykat

The spoiled 42 year old brat didn't get his way again and is throwing a fit. Fun, isn't it?

Sorta makes me happy I didn't get on the puter all day..:rolleyes:

Phobia
I'm pretty sure anyone that is is.

(follow that? :))

No - I'm still confused about the real meaning of "is".

Rausch
04-10-2003, 05:56 PM

With friends like these...

Now I know you're lieing 'cause I don't have any friends.....

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Fat perv ball?

Phobia
04-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Fat perv ball?

I'll take that. It's not nearly as biting as what my ex-wife called me on the phone last fall; "Stupid Fat Head". True story.

LVNHACK
04-10-2003, 06:00 PM
JFC........I goes and get's a little sleep and comes back to this BS...........Where do these mindless f@ckers come from ..........

Bearcat
04-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by LVNHACK
Where do these mindless f@ckers come from ..........

PA

Rain Man
04-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by bearcat2002

PA

:LOL:

LVNHACK
04-10-2003, 06:03 PM
All I've got to say is Typical Husker Fan............:p

LVNHACK
04-10-2003, 06:04 PM

PA

No fug No........... I'm from PA............. They must be from jersey.......

Wile_E_Coyote
04-10-2003, 06:06 PM
ahhhhhhh yes, everything is back to normal. Crusty Panties.

Bearcat
04-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by LVNHACK

No fug No........... I'm from PA............. They must be from jersey.......

Okay.... does narrowing it down to Northeastern PA help?

LVNHACK
04-10-2003, 06:09 PM

Okay.... does narrowing it down to Northeastern PA help?

jersey...........

Bearcat
04-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey BC, did you see my post a few pages ago that I called and ordered that shirt? Thanks for the tip.

No... I've only been following this thread half-assed and I missed it..... that's cool that it will ship tomorrow. You might get to wear it before the <strike>chaos</strike> situation is over.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-10-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 10meninonenightwalksfunny

just look at the traffic from this thread!

hooooohooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

*80 % of it is about cheetos and pringles doofas:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, by the way, what kind of ego maniac has his best boy come on here and post his picture stating that it is his birthday.
You my friend are what is known as a puppet. JD on the other hand is just pathetic man witha s short people complex.

Warning: You have just been placed on ignore:p

Ebolapox
04-10-2003, 07:17 PM
hmmm... recycle time

-EBOLA-

PastorMikH
04-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by theultimatekcchiefsfan

on the other hand is just pathetic man witha s short people complex.

So that explains why he didn't laugh when I mentioned he needed a shorter dog, or when I told Bo they did a good job of hiding the Chair.:hmmm:

munkey
04-10-2003, 09:10 PM

"Stupid Fat Head"

Well it's original...

You gotta admit...;)

go bo
04-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that JD's wife could eat corn through a picket fence? hey! i thought it wasn't nice to talk shit about the man's wife!!!!

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Fat Elvis
04-10-2003, 10:32 PM
So am I like some type of internet god to these guys over at NEPA?

Invariably, my name will come up with these clowns sooner or later. Read the bottom of poopball's initial post, I'm there.

This is like so cool. I'm a cult figure with these guys.

Unfortunately, I think there is some guy out there in America who is getting called by these fuqtards wondering who the heck is Fat Elvis as I have yet to recieve my inagural call.

Fat Elvis
04-10-2003, 10:34 PM

So that explains why he didn't laugh when I mentioned he needed a shorter dog, or when I told Bo they did a good job of hiding the Chair.:hmmm:

I never thought the dog's collar was upside down like everyone else. I realized JD was looking up to the dog and it would appear right to him.

go bo
04-10-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by stevieray

I'm guessing Tampon Chief. ROFL ROFL ROFL

"ugh! ummm.."

"bo say heap big funny, pale-face..."

"you make bo laugh so hard, he pass nepa-sized turd!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo
04-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Iowanian
Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble take Rabble Rabble your Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble medication Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Cybil Rabble Rabble "ugh! ummmm.."

"bo say who this chic with long ass name?"

"rabble babble cybil shit? maybe jd's rent-a-bitch?"

"bo not really care, just some pale-face whore maybe too cheap"

"way too cheap and, how you say, skanky?"

"pale-face, er poodle-face dick head white-eye dwarf..."

"nepa-man, him just right short to suck-um dick of delta-end man!"

"ugh! maybe better to scalp first and take out brown teeth..."

"bo no want nepa-freak bite friend delta-man's dick, no good!"

"ai-eee-ahh! whoop-woop! ai-ee-ahh! kai-yai-yike-yipe-yip!yip!"

"bo go on warpath, scalp 'em all nepa prick-um's!! ai-ee-ahh!"

:fire: :reaper: :Peace: :jester: :Pimp: :$2500: WooWoo

go bo
04-10-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by 10meninonenightwalksfunny

What a bunch of low life! "ugh! ummmmm..."

"bo knows! wait! bo really knows! ummmmmm.. wait!"

"ummmm... what kind of people want to degrade people..."

"ummmm... oh, bo knows!"

"NEPA assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"right? bo gets the prize? right? bo wins? right? bo knows!!!"

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

go bo
04-10-2003, 11:09 PM

You don't have any idea how funny that is. commlab016.commlab.uofs.edu u of scranton, huh?

ya learn all sorts of interesting things on the net, huh?

maybe i'll drop in next time i'm in philly visiting my sis , nephew, & 2 nieces and all their families...

never know who you might "run" into... "hey, anybody know anybody that posts on nepa?" hehehe...

go bo
04-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting something like this is usually below me, but I can't resist. Had a good laugh at Phobe's pic alteration, but it was missing the dog..... it might be "below" ya, but it's gol-darned funny, mike!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Brock
04-14-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by go bo
hey! i thought it wasn't nice to talk shit about the man's wife!!!!

:shake: :shake: :shake:

STFU.

go bo
04-14-2003, 04:46 PM

STFU. oooohhh!! otay, massa brok,sair, yassir, sureee, yessireebob, shorenuff dere sir!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL