PDA

View Full Version : JFK/Lamar ?????

WisChief
05-13-2003, 01:03 PM
WTF??? Where did the JFK/Lamar thread go???

The Rick
05-13-2003, 01:04 PM
It's a conspiracy...

Ultra Peanut
05-13-2003, 01:05 PM
The golden sparrow flies in the dark!

DenverChief
05-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Psicosis

The golden sparrow flies in the dark! :spock:

munkey
05-13-2003, 01:12 PM
ZZZ

Ultra Peanut
05-13-2003, 01:12 PM
Okay...

Now THAT's some funny shit. ROFL

Coogs
We were discussing the JFK assassination at lunch today, and the history teacher was saying Lamar Hunt's name gets brought up in the plot. Not just in passing either, but more like he could have been quite involved in the whole ordeal!

Anybody here know anything about this? It was new to me.
------------------
ChiTown
It's well documented
Lamar was having lunch with some Cuban Officials behind a grassy knoll near the Texas School Book Depository....
[/b]
------------------
Coogs
:LOL:
------------------
Coogs
Chitown,

Seriously, I had never heard Hunt been tied in with that whole mess! You could have knocked me down with a feather when I heard this.
------------------
ChiTown
What, dare I ask, were the details of Lamars "involvement".

Chi
~bracing himself
------------------
The Rick
Yep...I'd heard of this.

Do a search on google for "lamar hunt" and "jfk assassination" and you'll get tons of matches.
------------------
Baby Lee
Booyakasha
First of all, any bigwigs in 1963 Dallas are gonna get mentioned at some point by conspiracy theorists.
I think there was some talk of meetings with Hunt and Ruby [with some other, lesser known, 'actors' in the conspiracy in the days before the assassination].
Supposedly, the Hunt brothers were economic conservatives who opposed Kennedy vocally.
------------------
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

Coogs
05-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Okay...

Now THAT's some funny shit. ROFL

Coogs
We were discussing the JFK assassination at lunch today, and the history teacher was saying Lamar Hunt's name gets brought up in the plot. Not just in passing either, but more like he could have been quite involved in the whole ordeal!

Anybody here know anything about this? It was new to me.
------------------
ChiTown
It's well documented
Lamar was having lunch with some Cuban Officials behind a grassy knoll near the Texas School Book Depository....

------------------
Coogs
------------------
Coogs
Chitown,

Seriously, I had never heard Hunt been tied in with that whole mess! You could have knocked me down with a feather when I heard this.
------------------
ChiTown
What, dare I ask, were the details of Lamars "involvement".

Chi
~bracing himself
------------------
The Rick
Yep...I'd heard of this.

Do a search on google for "lamar hunt" and "jfk assassination" and you'll get tons of matches.
------------------
Baby Lee
Booyakasha
First of all, any bigwigs in 1963 Dallas are gonna get mentioned at some point by conspiracy theorists.
I think there was some talk of meetings with Hunt and Ruby [with some other, lesser known, 'actors' in the conspiracy in the days before the assassination].
Supposedly, the Hunt brothers were economic conservatives who opposed Kennedy vocally.
------------------
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH [/B]

WisChief
05-13-2003, 01:13 PM
WHAT THE FUQ IS GOING ON????????

DenverChief
05-13-2003, 01:14 PM
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

Even BetterROFL

Ultra Peanut
05-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by WisChief
WHAT THE FUQ IS GOING ON???????? Help, help, I'm being repressed!

DenverChief
05-13-2003, 01:15 PM
Help, help, I'm being repressed!

A King?!? we don't have a king! we are ruled by a self goverening body of elected offcialsROFL

WisChief
Help, help, I'm being repressed! :LOL: ROFL

My head is spinning!!

:bong: :bong:

Where's Mark at?

;)

tomahawk kid
The previous entry by Coogs (on the deleted thread) really blows your hair back. As a semi-conspiracy buff, the angle of the Texas Oilmen etc is intriguing and one of the more believable assertions that I have heard of. Of course, the Kennedys collectively pissed off just about everybody, (CIA, Mafia, Castro, Texas Oilmen and the Military higher ups) so I doubt that we will ever know the truth.....

Coogs
05-13-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by tomahawk kid
The previous entry by Coogs (on the deleted thread) really blows your hair back. As a semi-conspiracy buff, the angle of the Texas Oilmen etc is intriguing and one of the more believable assertions that I have heard of. Of course, the Kennedys collectively pissed off just about everybody, (CIA, Mafia, Castro, Texas Oilmen and the Military higher ups) so I doubt that we will ever know the truth.....

What is up with this!?!?! If you are reading this Lamar, I have no idea how my name got associated with this "deleated thread" they are talking about. Someone is obviously trying to frame me! My guess is it this Psicosis guy!

CosmicPal
05-13-2003, 01:23 PM
Lamar Hunt and the CIA are watching everything we type here on the Planet- they had it removed.:eek:

I wouldn't say anything bad about Lamar now or you might be next...:p

tomahawk kid
05-13-2003, 01:24 PM
Big Brother is watching.......:huh:

Eleazar
05-13-2003, 01:33 PM
I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Coogs
05-13-2003, 01:33 PM
Just got a smoke signal from Lamar. He wanted to know if I would be interested in watching the Home Opener from his personal sky box! :eek:

;)

CosmicPal
05-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Coogs
Just got a smoke signal from Lamar. He wanted to know if I would be interested in watching the Home Opener from his personal sky box! :eek:

;)

And I just got a smoke signal from JFK- he wanted to know if I wanted to go for a ride in his new convertible. ;)

Coogs
05-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by CosmicPal

And I just got a smoke signal from JFK- he wanted to know if I wanted to go for a ride in his new convertible. ;)

WisChief
05-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Mr Ruby and his ladies

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ruby3.jpg

and his buddy Lamar :eek:

http://www.soccerhall.org/builders/images/lamar_hunt.jpg

Eleazar
05-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Lady looks like a dude! :eek:

or whatever.....

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 05:41 AM
I have unearthed the original picture. It's harrowing and extremely disturbing.

splatbass
11-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Actually it was his father, H.L. Hunt, and his brother Nelson that have been alleged to be involved. I've never seen Lamar's name come up in it. I think he was busy running the Texans/Chiefs and the AFL at the time.

Skip Towne
11-06-2004, 10:56 AM
What is up with this!?!?! If you are reading this Lamar, I have no idea how my name got associated with this "deleated thread" they are talking about. Someone is obviously trying to frame me! My guess is it this Psicosis guy!
Yeah, that Psicosis guy is treacherous.