PDA

View Full Version : KC vs. Pittsburgh at Arrowhead, 2 seats

Kylo Ren
08-26-2003, 01:06 PM
2 tickets to the KC vs. Pittsburgh game on Sept. 14th at 12 noon. This is the second game of the season. Pittsburgh is an AFC rival. This should be an excellent game. It'll match Pitts defense vs. the Chiefs Offense. My seats are in sec. 334, row 5 of the upper deck, seats 3,4. There are 40 rows in the upper deck, so row 5 isn't too bad at all. The view is great. These seats are in the endzone, SW corner, in the shadow of the large jumbotron. You're up high enough that you can see fine when the play is at the other end of the field. When the play is at your end of the field, you can look almost straight down on the action and it feels like you are hovering directly above the endzone. Excellent view!! The fans are really cool in my section. I'd like $200 (obo) for the pair of tickets. Send me a smoke signal with your email or phone number if you are interested. I'd like to get this taken care of soon. If interested, don't delay. You can pay via PayPal or cash or personal check or money order. I'll meet you somewhere in KC to give you the tickets hand to hand. If you want me to mail the tickets to you, you MUST pay via PayPal before I send the tickets. I'll take a personal check or money order, but I can't mail the tickets to you until your check or money order clears my bank. This is the slowest method. I'd prefer PayPal or cash. Thanks

Sorry about all of the regulations and disclaimers. My buddy got screwed over once and lost about $350 when he was dealing with some Miami Dolphins tickets. I've been really careful ever since. I hope you understand.

STLCHIEF21
08-28-2003, 03:22 PM
I am interested in the tickets. My wife is going to go to her first game, so I want it to be memorable.

If you could email me at mrfyn@webtv.net, we could discuss it then

I don't know if I ould give you $200 or both tickets, though.

Kylo Ren
09-03-2003, 12:43 PM
bump

Bill Lundberg
09-11-2003, 02:01 PM
bump

Let me know if you can't ditch them, I'll get you face value.

J Diddy
09-12-2003, 10:16 PM
2 tickets to the KC vs. Pittsburgh game on Sept. 14th at 12 noon. This is the second game of the season. Pittsburgh is an AFC rival. This should be an excellent game. It'll match Pitts defense vs. the Chiefs Offense. My seats are in sec. 334, row 5 of the upper deck, seats 3,4. There are 40 rows in the upper deck, so row 5 isn't too bad at all. The view is great. These seats are in the endzone, SW corner, in the shadow of the large jumbotron. You're up high enough that you can see fine when the play is at the other end of the field. When the play is at your end of the field, you can look almost straight down on the action and it feels like you are hovering directly above the endzone. Excellent view!! The fans are really cool in my section. I'd like $200 (obo) for the pair of tickets. Send me a smoke signal with your email or phone number if you are interested. I'd like to get this taken care of soon. If interested, don't delay. You can pay via PayPal or cash or personal check or money order. I'll meet you somewhere in KC to give you the tickets hand to hand. If you want me to mail the tickets to you, you MUST pay via PayPal before I send the tickets. I'll take a personal check or money order, but I can't mail the tickets to you until your check or money order clears my bank. This is the slowest method. I'd prefer PayPal or cash. Thanks

Sorry about all of the regulations and disclaimers. My buddy got screwed over once and lost about $350 when he was dealing with some Miami Dolphins tickets. I've been really careful ever since. I hope you understand.

Are these the same tickets that you bought $51 a piece.
I appreciate you trying to make a profit.
I hope no one buys them.
and you lose your $102

would serve you right

PHOG
09-13-2003, 02:26 AM
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL TICKETS ON CP FOR PROFIT!! :huh: :spock: :doh!:

Kylo Ren
09-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Are these the same tickets that you bought $51 a piece.
I appreciate you trying to make a profit.
I hope no one buys them.
and you lose your $102

would serve you right

They were $59/ea. Yes, I'm trying to make a few bucks. It's a very common practice. I did sell these tickets and I didn't lose a penny. I never do. Give me a break!