PDA

View Full Version : Right. I've had enough.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:10 PM
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Now he has reduced my reputation to 3 points...down from 212.

Lovely, no?

JazzzLovr
I know you're fed up, GC, but I really don't think this is going to help. :(

Brock
:deevee:

KCWolfman
I disagree. Perhaps he should whine and say he won't do it again.

Then he should be given 6 or 7 more opportunities like we do other annoying creatures on this board.

B2chiefsfan
All in favor??

Yea or Nay???

Nay

Sorry Gochiefs, you've been out voted...........

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:13 PM
I know you're fed up, GC, but I really don't think this is going to help. :(

It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 08:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl

Brock
09-16-2003, 08:14 PM
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.

As we all knew you would. Your move.

Mr. Christopher
09-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.

KCWolfman
09-16-2003, 08:15 PM
Actually, we should run a poll. I think you will find that most don't care.

Hammock Parties
Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.

Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.

LVNHACK
Now he has reduced my reputation to 3 points...down from 212.

Lovely, no?

And in a matter of minutes they could be reduced into a negitive...............Maybe you should consider that.............

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:16 PM
And in a matter of minutes they could be reduced into a negitive...............Maybe you should consider that.............

It's back to 212 now. Thankyou, whoever that was.

KCWolfman
09-16-2003, 08:17 PM
BTW - I am sure that Jim cannot change rep points as he is not at Super Moderator status. Several moderators have discussed this point on different occassions.

I did give you negative reps for your whining and hypocrisy. Perhaps with my moderator status and the large number of rep points I have, it affected you more aversely than you thought. In any instance, I am not removing it as you earned the rep.

Joe Seahawk
09-16-2003, 08:17 PM

212??

Dang!

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:18 PM
BTW - I am sure that Jim cannot change rep points as he is not at Super Moderator status. Several moderators have discussed this point on different occassions.

I did give you negative reps for your whining and hypocrisy. Perhaps with my moderator status and the large number of rep points I have, it affected you more aversely than you thought. In any instance, I am not removing it as you earned the rep.

Nope, it wasn't you.

grandllama

And you don't think this was the point of Logical's teasing?

Everybody on the board knew you wouldn't just lay low and let it slide like Slayer or Jim or any of the other regulars that have had their stuff changed as a joke... Everybody knew you would loose it.

GC, one day as you age you'll discover that you have to pick your fights, and getting into it with a mod who didn't want you back in the first place, but has tolerated you, over something this stupid is not a fight to pick.

Raiderhater

What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.

KCWolfman
212??

Dang!
That is vulgar. Joe below goatcheese in rep. Positive rep comin' up, Joe.

Mr. Christopher
09-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.
Dude, from some of the things I've seen on this board, just be happy that he's not changing your username or posting semi-nude pictures of men as your avatar.

B2chiefsfan
09-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Your lucky he hasn't put that Star Wars kid on you Avatar.........

Not that I'm giving him any ideas. :rolleyes:

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:20 PM
I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?

Hammock Parties
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.

KCWolfman
What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.

whoman69
09-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Phobia did the same thing to Slayer many times when Slayer was doing nothing. He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.

Hammock Parties
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.

I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.

ENDelt260
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.

tommykat
09-16-2003, 08:22 PM

What is the big deal with the points???? :rolleyes: Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........

Hammock Parties
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.

Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.

Bwana

If that's the way it's going to be, DRAW B!TCH!

NewChief
09-16-2003, 08:23 PM
I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:24 PM

Oh yeah??? Well, you're just a mod because you're a loser who spends all his time on the Planet! So there! Eat it, biatch! :cuss:

DenverChief
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl

All caps ;)

LVNHACK
I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?

BS...........This BB is far from hostile...........

KCWolfman
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.
You see, this is honestly why I don't like you and your attitude. Your statement is a blatant lie. You just got in a pissing match with RNR or OVER-HEAD (I honestly don't remember which), and you debased the entire value of his posts regarding a single misspelled word.

You are a liar and an annoying pest.

Would I do as Jim has done, probably not. Have others been treated as you have, yes.

Sack up and stop picking fights you can't win.

KCWolfman
09-16-2003, 08:25 PM
What is the big deal with the points???? :rolleyes: Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........
TK - I gave you positive rep, just because you can't see it.

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 08:26 PM

I'm guessing you misinterpreted humor.

Hammock Parties
Just because I got in a pissing match with them doesn't mean I have a problem with them.

I like those guys. They are funny. I would have no problem giving them positive rep points for stuff. Hell, I didn't mind Logical until all this BS started...

KCWolfman
Shut up Fugger. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Boozer

Sorry, I guess I should have clarified. The interaction on this BB is "hostile" so much as most of the heavy posters here enjoy busting eachothers' virtual balls, so to speak.

LVNHACK

Except Logical.

That's BS................Most of us have just decided that fuggin with you isn't worth the effort

RNR
09-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Wow I thought this thread was locked :hmmm: oh wait a minute I stumbled on to another I need attention thread by gogirl :shake:

ENDelt260
ROFL

Boozer

You'd expect more of a prude than to use the word "ass" in a post.

grandllama

ROFL

Unless your name is American Hero, Crime Fighter, or Go Chiefs :)

grandllama
09-16-2003, 08:28 PM

ditto ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:29 PM
That's BS................Most of us have just decided that fuggin with you isn't worth the effort

The difference is I've learned to accept the "fuggin with me," but Logical went a step further. It's like all of you were insulting me, but Logical broke my TV. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Raiderhater
I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.

Actually this is a very lightly run board. We get away with all kinds of shit here that would have you banned on most boards. But when the hammer does fall it falls hard.

LVNHACK
All caps ;)

Dude I posted them correct. Every once in awhile with the new format that happens to me................ :shrug:

KCWolfman
You'd expect more of a prude than to use the word "ass" in a post.
Sorry all you bleeding heart faggos took *&%^%()#($@!)

Oh, BTW - I like that we are heavy handed once we know one another. It makes the board more realistic.

ENDelt260
The really great thing is.... any mod could mess w/ GC at this point... say, changing his title to "Resident jackass" or his name to "Logical's Bitch", and it'll just get blamed on Jim.

tommykat
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:banghead:

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 08:30 PM

ROFL

tommykat

LOL......Don't know where to look or find them.......so how many do I have? ;)

Hammock Parties
YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:banghead:

I can see your sig just fine....the dog....

JazzzLovr
The really great thing is.... any mod could mess w/ GC at this point... say, changing his title to "Resident jackass" or his name to "Logical's Bitch", and it'll just get blamed on Jim.

It used to be fun being a secret mod, huh? We could do stuff all the time and no one would ever guess. ;)

chief52
09-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Right. I've had enough.

How do you think we feel???

KCWolfman
Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.

Bearcat
He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.

I'll agree with this stance.... this thread is just giving him another opportunity to screw with/laugh at you.

Boozer
Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth. :D

Hammock Parties
Right. I've had enough.

How do you think we feel???

I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.

Valiant
put a kotex in that man'gina of your and quit starting these threads while you have posting rights...

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 08:32 PM
It used to be fun being a secret mod, huh? We could do stuff all the time and no one would ever guess. ;)
I know... I kinda miss it.

Maybe if I don't post for a month or two people will forget....

Who am I kidding? I can't stay away that long.

LVNHACK

I like the title "Resident Jackass" for GC................ :thumb:

Mr. Christopher

What did one of the other mods say a while back?

Just don't worry about your sig. If Logical changes it again, leave it...or erase it. If you keep changing it back, you're only going to get more frustrated...and Logical is only going to change it again and again.

He's within his rights to do so, but your best bet is just to roll with the punches.

Bearcat
Logical's Bitch

Someone had to do it ROFL

But who? :hmmm:

KCWolfman
LOL......Don't know where to look or find them.......so how many do I have? ;)
146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese

Raiderhater
"Logical's Bitch" That is a f#cking hilarious username. ROFL ROFL ROFL

tommykat
09-16-2003, 08:33 PM
I can see your sig just fine....the dog....

Cool............it doesn't show up for me.......At least Mackenzie shows up when I don't....:evil:

Hammock Parties
You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been f*cked with. ;)

Edit: F*CK OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

B2chiefsfan
Bbbbaaaahhhaaahhaaa!!!!!

ENDelt260
Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

ROFL ROFL

I am literally still laughing out loud at this. That is a perfect description of this situation. Rep comin' up... and, I may have to go searching for a new avy for our friend.

RNR
"Logical's Bitch" That is a f#cking hilarious username. ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL

LVNHACK
Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth. :D

Really..............You should see how we treat rookies............ ;)

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:34 PM
This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position.

LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!!!!

Mr. Christopher
09-16-2003, 08:34 PM

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.
LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL

fbal4lif32
09-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.

chief52
I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.

You have been. I even took you off iggy based on the opinions of others. You are the only one I have ever placed on iggy. But, you seem to be slipping back to your past ways again.

Relax...do not hog the board. You are not doing yourself any favors tonight. I can guarrantee you that.

Bearcat
You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been f*cked with. ;)

Edit: F*CK OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

Desperately looking for picture of sh*t hitting the fan.....

Valiant
:eek: o:-)

tommykat
146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese

OK.......lost me......have fun though....:thumb:

LVNHACK
Rofl Rofl Rofl

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

He does whatever he wants and f*ck everyone else, that is his attitude.

Nothing I have done to combat his evil has worked, so I have taken this route.

fbal4lif32
09-16-2003, 08:37 PM

That just won't get you anywhere.

One of the biggest reasons Logical busts your balls is what he thinks of your lack of maturity.

This doesn't help you. Your desperate cries about treatment on an interent message board are falling on deaf ears.

LVNHACK

:grovel: :grovel: :deevee: :deevee:

grandllama
This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position

There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.

B2chiefsfan
09-16-2003, 08:38 PM
nlm

Hammock Parties
There's a simple way to get people to quit messin with ya goatcheese, look down on your computer, there should be a round button that has an image that looks like a circle having intercourse. That is your on off button. Push it (sometimes you have to hold it for a few seconds). Then the big bad moderators will not be messing with you anymore. Go get some Chip's Ahoy and a glass of milk and get ready for bed.

F*ck no, I am not going to just give up.

Valiant
I've sent him a few PMs on the subject...didn't work. He is far from nice or reasonable, he is exactly the opposite.

you are lucky he hasnt stuck a dildo in darth vaders hand in you avatar yet.... :titus:

Bearcat
That just won't get you anywhere.

One of the biggest reasons Logical busts your balls is what he thinks of your lack of maturity.

This doesn't help you. Your desperate cries about treatment on an interent message board are falling on deaf ears.

Yep... this ugly display has me thinking Slayer is mature... and that's saying something!!

Bwana

STFU!!! :shake:

Raiderhater

Yes, you have been reasonably well behaved, but that is going down hill tonight.

Can't you see? You pissed people off in the past and they will not forgive, but rather taunt and torture you until you go off like this and give them the reason they need to get rid of you.

So shut the f#ck up, quit your bitching, take it like a man, and only lurk on the board for about 4 or 5 days. then when you start posting again stick to football. If you TRULY want out of the current situation that is what you will do.

Stupid f#cker.

DenverChief
09-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Come and see the violence inherent in the system! :D

RNR

You do not want him to, you love the attention!

fbal4lif32

Well, sucks to be you :)

Bearcat
Who keeps changing my stuff?!?!

Keeps getting better and better :LOL:

B2chiefsfan
09-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Nice Avatar!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Again, Logical is the problem, no one else is causing this. He is on iggy and will be there forever, but he simply will not leave me alone.

grandllama
09-16-2003, 08:41 PM

Obviously my little advice about picking your fights went in one ear and out the other.... oh well, Log can fug with you a few more minutes, you'll do something stupid, get banned again, and then we can reclaim the night crew board with threads about ENDelt's love of the larger woman.

RNR
09-16-2003, 08:42 PM
You do not want him to, you love the attention!..

Mr. Christopher
09-16-2003, 08:43 PM
At this point, you wouldn't be viewed as giving up...just cutting your losses.

You're not helping your situation by complaining, only making it worse.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Obviously my little advice about picking your fights went in one ear and out the other.... oh well, Log can fug with you a few more minutes, you'll do something stupid, get banned again, and then we can reclaim the night crew board with threads about ENDelt's love of the larger woman.

Picking a fight? I'm not even doing that. I don't want anything to do with him but he has to contine sticking his big moderator dick in my user control panel and f*cking it up. I've been good about this! I was patient! I tried other routes for over a week.

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Zebedee DuBois
09-16-2003, 08:44 PM
Yep... this ugly display has me thinking Slayer is mature... and that's saying something!!

:LOL: probably helps that he hasn't posted lately.

Frazod
ROFL

I have to find one of Jim's posts and give him a rep point for that one!

:LOL:

Hammock Parties
At this point, you wouldn't be viewed as giving up...just cutting your losses.

You're not helping your situation by complaining, only making it worse.

The thing is Chris, NOTHING is helping.

JazzzLovr
Obviously my little advice about picking your fights went in one ear and out the other.... oh well

Taking good advice has never been one of his strong points.

stevieray
You guys piling on is real impressive....in fact, you guys are right down at his level in doing so.

We used to have a saying here..don't feed the trolls.

Mr. Christopher
09-16-2003, 08:45 PM
So shut the f#ck up, quit your bitching, take it like a man, and only lurk on the board for about 4 or 5 days. then when you start posting again stick to football. If you TRULY want out of the current situation that is what you will do.

Gochiefs...listen to Raiderhader...he has wisdom beyond his years...

Raiderhater
Again, Logical is the problem, no one else is causing this. He is on iggy and will be there forever, but he simply will not leave me alone.

You know why? BECAUSE YOU F#CKING LET HIM!

If you f#cking ignore him he will in time get bored with you and leave you the F#ck alone. GET A F#CKING CLUE!

Sheesh! What a dipshit!

ENDelt260
Come and see the violence inherent in the system! :D
ROFL

chief52

Listen Bitch...can I just call you Bitch?

You have been given very good advice by many on the board and refused to listen. Take a few days off and come back after things have quieted down. You have reverted to your old ways tonight. Lay low and enjoy the place.

LVNHACK

Quit whining b!tch.....................

Bearcat
09-16-2003, 08:47 PM

Oh god, here we go again... and to think I sort of, kind of, could have been mistaken to have stuck up for you when you came back :shake:

Hammock Parties
You know why? BECAUSE YOU F#CKING LET HIM!

If you f#cking ignore him he will in time get bored with you and leave you the F#ck alone. GET A F#CKING CLUE!

Sheesh! What a dipshit!

I've tried to ignore him for two days. It's obviously not working.

B2chiefsfan

Click on to "Start" ....next "Shutdown"..............

RNR
09-16-2003, 08:48 PM
You guys piling on is real impressive....in fact, you guys are right down at his level in doing so.

We used to have a saying here..don't feed the trolls.Guilty as charged!

Braincase
ROFL

Unless your name is American Hero, Crime Fighter, or Go Chiefs :)

Hmmm. Do we need to add some more names to this list or what?

ENDelt260
This thread is hilarious.

Boozer

I think we should listen to Axl....

DenverChief
ROFL

Tank you tank you, I vill be here all of da veek....

Mr. Christopher
The thing is Chris, NOTHING is helping.
Go Chiefs...check your private messages.

LVNHACK

I've heard prison punks say the same thing..........Usually as they are using a grease pencil for eyeliner..............

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:49 PM
That pic is funny

Change my shit back, NOW.

grandllama

You don't seem to have much choice, do you?

B2chiefsfan
Guilty as charged!

I'll second that!!

KCWolfman
09-16-2003, 08:50 PM
This thread is hilarious.
That's IT!!!! OMG, you are my hero.

Mad rep coming

DenverChief
09-16-2003, 08:51 PM
ROFL

Actually I'm just glad SOMEBODY got the joke :)

ENDelt260
That's IT!!!! OMG, you are my hero.

Mad rep coming
I was all cropping it and resizing it and stuff, but when I got back he already had a Daffy avy.

I gotta become a faster photo editor.

LVNHACK
I'll second that!!

I'm in.........................:fire:

KCWolfman
I think we should listen to Axl....
Yeah, I have made my point. I am done with this thread.

JazzzLovr

Stevie, you've gotta start posting some useless crap for a change. You keep making quality posts before I've spread enough rep around to other people. ;)

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 08:52 PM
Here's what I WAS gonna make his avy....

Sucks to lose the screwball flag, tho...

Raiderhater
09-16-2003, 08:52 PM
I've tried to ignore him for two days. It's obviously not working.

Oh whoopty f#ucking doo! 2 whole days? And Jim didn't get bored after forever?

What a moron. Look, I told you how to get out of this and remain a poster here. What you do with that advice is up to you. I'm tired of telling you how to help your sorry ass.

All you are doing is alienating yourself from those who have defended you and given you a chance recently. Jim is about to become the least of your problems if you don't lay low.

Hader,
not sure why he tried to help anyway

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 08:54 PM
Hader,
not sure why he tried to help anyway

Because your a dumbass............ :evil:

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 08:54 PM
ROFL Looks like someone temporarily adjusted the avatar size rules.

I think it was for a worthy cause. :thumb:

grandllama
09-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I have made my point. I am done with this thread.

Me too.. I'm done for the night... hopefully when I check in tomorrow night, he'll either be taking some cool off time or be banned again.

big nasty kcnut
09-16-2003, 08:55 PM
so this is what it like to beat someone like a redheaded stepchild i'm impressed

Raiderhater
09-16-2003, 08:57 PM

Pretty Much.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Well, at least my avatar is bigger than anyone else's now.... :cuss:

Boozer
09-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Pretty Much.

You admit it's a combover? :D

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Well, at least my avatar is bigger than anyone else's now.... :cuss:
That avatar is way cooler than Darth Vader anyway.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:00 PM
That avatar is way cooler than Darth Vader anyway.

Shut up.

Rep.

stevieray
09-16-2003, 09:00 PM

Note to self...when calling someone a dumbass, make sure you spell you're correctly.

JazzzLovr
09-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Note to self...when calling someone a dumbass, make sure you spell you're correctly.

:LOL: I think maybe that's the official Planet spelling...like "genious". ;)

Raiderhater
09-16-2003, 09:03 PM
You admit it's a combover? :D

Pretty Much. :D

Actually, I almost typed I admit it's a combover for the hell of it.

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 09:05 PM
Man, I've racked up more positive rep in one evening of messing w/ GC than I have in a couple of weeks.

stevieray
09-16-2003, 09:05 PM

mmmmm...could be..... :doh!:

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 09:10 PM

Exactly........................ :thumb:

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:11 PM
virtual balls
:LOL:

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Man, I've racked up more positive rep in one evening of messing w/ GC than I have in a couple of weeks.

Yeah............Funny how that works............. ;)

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Can someone please change my user name back to GoChiefs. Thanks.

Jenny Gump
09-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Ok, my two cents...
GC, it seems to me that you were recently given a huge chance to come back here...and I assume that you want to be here. So when given a second chance, I find it most helpful to STFU!
http://www.game-skins.com/images/pie_tee.gif

Bwana
09-16-2003, 09:15 PM

No, now go to bed. :spock:

ENDelt260
No.

tommykat

:harumph: :shake: o:-)

stevieray
09-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Exactly........................ :thumb:

coughbullshitcough.

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:16 PM
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:17 PM
No.

Why not?

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:18 PM
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?

#1 people dont respect me anyway
#2 I had already hit bottom, nothing was working
#3 I got some rep from this thread, so technically, things are better
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.

Bwana
09-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Why not?

Because it is the will of GOD! Now go take a nap.

Raiderhater
09-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Why not?

Because you haven't earned it.

Now take everyone's advice and get the f#ck off of here for a while.

RNR
09-16-2003, 09:19 PM
ROFL rep

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:20 PM
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.
The northern star was not detested by other stars and banned out of the sky many times only to come back as another star hiding under different names.

tk13
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....

Raiderhater

ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:21 PM
NO! You guys don't get it. Just keep Logical off my ass and there will be no problems!

God dammit, it's so simple. Why can't you see that? Leave my shit alone, tease me as much as you want, I don't care. Change my user name NEVER TOUCH MY PROFILE AGAIN, and EVERYTHING will be cool!!!

But apparently, you dont want that! You want more threads like this! So GO AHEAD! It's your own god damned fault!!!

whoman69
Have you noticed that Logical has not even responded to this assault on his character? He has stayed above it. Shows he's a bigger man.
When Slayer was having trouble we talked it over privately. I gave him advice on how to garner support and get his name back to the way he wanted it. I suggested asking nicely, privately to return things to normal. I suggested he watch what he posts, and to not retaliate. That didn't mean he could not defend himself. It meant that he needed to post with more forethought. Call it like you see it, but don't whine about it. I privately put in a good word for Slayer. Some have done so in the past for you. I wouldn't. You haven't earned it.

stevieray

Now that is funny.... ROFL

stevieray
09-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....

Post of the night.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2003, 09:23 PM
I suggested asking nicely, privately to return things to normal.

Yeah, did that. :rolleyes:

PastorMikH
09-16-2003, 09:25 PM
I generally ignore this kid - basicaly because he doesn't type anything I find worth reading, but I gotta step in here and say WAY TO GO JIM!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Why in the world would anyone try to start crap with a moderator? Kinda like a lose - lose situation. I can't see where the kid has ANY right to complain at the treatment he gets.

LVNHACK
NO! You guys don't get it. Just keep Logical off my ass and there will be no problems!

God dammit, it's so simple. Why can't you see that? Leave my shit alone, tease me as much as you want, I don't care. Change my user name NEVER TOUCH MY PROFILE AGAIN, and EVERYTHING will be cool!!!

But apparently, you dont want that! You want more threads like this! So GO AHEAD! It's your own god damned fault!!!

It's not up to us to keep anyone off your ass. Only you can do that. And your actions show that you cannot do that.

Hammock Parties
There goes my avatar again.

F*ck you guys.

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:26 PM
I generally ignore this kid - basicaly because he doesn't type anything I find worth reading, but I gotta step in here and say WAY TO GO JIM!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Why in the world would anyone try to start crap with a moderator? Kinda like a lose - lose situation. I can't see where the kid has ANY right to complain at the treatment he gets.

Great to hear from you again :thumb:

Iowanian
Alright Meatpeeker......I've laid off of your pathetic cause for a few weeks now....but I just can't let this go.

Simple sollution? You could have simply chosen *NOT* to return after any number of bannings you've been issued. If you'd quit spamming the board and whining like a bitch with a bottle broke off in your arse.....I might even overlook that you're a bet welching.....dong watcher. Its a private friggin board and the mods can do what they want......more than your sister in an NBA locker room.

I think you'd be a GREAT addition to Orangemane.

Take your medicine, stop your bitching......and for Chimeny Sake, ask your mama for an advance on your allowance and buy yourself a hooker....She'll have to be nasty looking, probably on crack....but she'll be able to tell you what to do.....or "he"....whatever puts the "texas" on your toast.

If you'd just chill out, take a note from young slayer, and roll with the punches......People, including me would get off your back.

Do the right thing....If you don't know what that is.....reply and I'll use the 8 count box of "fat Crayons" and put it into Pictures.

RNR

F*ck you guys.
ROFL

|Zach|

F*ck you guys.

Keep pushing forward...I think the momentum is shifting to your side.

Sure-Oz
I say gochiefs show you dont give a shit and dont start threads about this and maybe just maybe it will die down, atleast for a bit, it seems when you show its bugging you the people that dont like you or whatever will egg it on even more, hell i just dont care anymore, its football season it's time to have some fun and talk football.

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Why not?
The answer lies in your new sig.

Phobia

OUTSTANDING! I can't believe I read most of this crap, but I'm proud to say I haven't responded to this thread....

errr - wait a minute.

PastorMikH
Great to hear from you again :thumb:

Thanks. In my down time I have been sitting on my rear behind the steering wheel of a tractor instead of the computer.

LVNHACK
09-16-2003, 09:28 PM

Nice post.................. :thumb:

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 09:29 PM
Keep pushing forward...I think the momentum is shifting to your side.
ROFL

|Zach|
Thanks. In my down time I have been sitting on my rear behind the steering wheel of a tractor instead of the computer.

Which one produces more hot air?

alanm
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
All Hail Jim!!:wayne: Genuflect when you say that GC.o:-)

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:30 PM
ROFL
My sig was made to make fun of Maddox but I think it holds true for ol GC.

Hammock Parties
WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE? YOU GUYS ARE MOTHERF*CKING ASSHOLES!!!!

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LEAVE MY PROFILE ALONE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE, IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS! YET YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

PastorMikH
Which one produces more hot air?

Probably the computer chair.;)

Sure-Oz
09-16-2003, 09:31 PM
WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE? YOU GUYS ARE MOTHERF*CKING ASSHOLES!!!!

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LEAVE MY PROFILE ALONE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE, IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS! YET YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:
Drop it dude, stop getting so pissed, they are just feeding off that, the problem is you just don't get it, get off the cpu and go do something else.

|Zach|
Probably the computer chair.;)

Bah do Bah Ching.

Raiderhater
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other?

No, with a few exceptions we pretty much all love one another. :D

I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot...

I've never understood that either.

...and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

We have to exorcise the demons some how.

There are tons of football topics on the front page. No one should have any complaints about that.

And you can only analyze each week's game so many times before you get bored and need some other form of entertainment.

Frazod
09-16-2003, 09:32 PM
All the pain will end if you LOG OFF.

Apparently hint-taking isn't one of your strong suits.

Bwana
09-16-2003, 09:33 PM

F*ck you guys.

I can't speak for the rest of the "guys" but I think I'll take a pass on that offer. Exit only........ Now give it a rest and let it blow over.

|Zach|
Something tells me this thread will be closed very very soon.

PastorMikH
Man, most people would have taken their ball and went home long before now. I'm thinking that the kid would rather have negative interaction than none at all.

ENDelt260
09-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Something tells me this thread will be closed very very soon.
What a fine idea.

PastorMikH
09-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Drop it dude, stop getting so pissed, they are just feeding off that, the problem is you just don't get it, get off the cpu and go do something else.

One thing about GoChiefs, he never seems to be interested in following good advice.

|Zach|
09-16-2003, 09:35 PM
F*ck you guys.

Thats the wrong way down a one way street in my world. Sorry.