PDA

View Full Version : Delete this Forum

Boise_Chief
11-10-2003, 10:23 PM
I'd like to vote to remove this forum. I am so full of T_aco I could just Shit. (bet I get the runs) He has done nothing but post crap trying to stir the pot. He would have made iggy 2 weeks ago if I wasn't so lazy. He has shown no redeeming qualities in months. I don't agree with racist comments, but if you keep pushing someone to dislike you, don't bitch if they come out and swing for the fences. People need to get a little tougher. Who gives a crap about what other people think of you. Especially on the internet.

If he's gone let him be gone. I'd prefer to not have this forum as his "legacy". Keep it for a couple af days and when it goes 24 hrs. without a post delete it. It will have then served it's purpose of keeping this crap off the front page.
Let it die.

Bwana
11-10-2003, 10:28 PM
I would have to agree. "Sweep Sweep, side to side"........GONE. :thumb:

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 11:26 PM
I think we need to keep the forum, but I wouldn't be adverse to changing it to "petty disputes" and house all the crybaby posts here.

Boise_Chief
11-10-2003, 11:45 PM
I think we need to keep the forum, but I wouldn't be adverse to changing it to "petty disputes" and house all the crybaby posts here.

Fine with me, I just don't see the sense in "immortalizing" someone for stirring up a shit soup and then bitching about the flavor.

Bwana
11-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Fine with me, I just don't see the sense in "immortalizing" someone for stirring up a shit soup and then bitching about the flavor.

Well said........banish the evil name form the board.

BTW Russ, I agree 100%