PDA

View Full Version : Brock is aching to get Polled

jettio
11-11-2003, 06:06 PM
My email update has informed me that ignore list fixture Brock Landers wants for me to conduct a poll about Taco's exit.

My Poll question is should Chiefs Planet ban any and all discussions of race, racism, and racial politics.

My vote is yes.

I know there is a large number of caucasian planeteers that can't get enough of talking about race when it comes to criticizing positions and viewpoints expressed by minority groups.

But a leader of that group emerged from his hidden moderator status to prevent a long time member from airing out a grievance over a perceived racial slur which unfortunately and incredibly involved a white person (or self-identified Aryan, whatever the f*ck that is), as the possible wrongdoer.

Since race can instantly become an extremely sensitive topic requiring emergency moderator disrespect to a long time member, why should we not just make it an off-limits topic altogether?

Rain Man
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
I vote to ban everyone who owns a white pillowcase.

jettio
11-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Why did the moderator move this poll off of the main board?

It is a poll about the content of the main board.

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 06:13 PM
I_think_it's_about_time_someone_started_searching_for_another_board.

If_you_think_you_are_going_to_get_certain_topics_banned_from_this_site_you_are_nuts.

AeroSquid
11-11-2003, 06:25 PM
Since race can instantly become an extremely sensitive topic requiring emergency moderator disrespect to a long time member, why should we not just make it an off-limits topic altogether?

Because this is America? I suppose you want to burn my Mark Twain books too cause he calls big Jim the N word. ooooh quick convene the PTA!

Let people talk about what they want to talk about. Sure some feelings might get hurt but remember this is the internet, not real life.

jettio
11-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Because this is America? I suppose you want to burn my Mark Twain books too cause he calls big Jim the N word. ooooh quick convene the PTA!

Let people talk about what they want to talk about. Sure some feelings might get hurt but remember this is the internet, not real life.

Is that what happened two nights ago?

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 06:52 PM
Is that what happened two nights ago?

Yes.

Look_at_the_thread_entitled_Delete_My_Account.

It_dealt_with_the_issue_to_the_tune_of_500+_posts.

Sheesh.

Boise_Chief
11-11-2003, 07:14 PM
Nice poll, :spock:
I came trying to vote and reflect my opinion. How about none of the above.
Everything is fine just like the world. If someone pisses me off I can chose to walk away or standup and fight. I chose to dislike people based on thier merits. I have no Idea what race you are I couldn't care less. You come off as a whinny bitch, I don't like you. If you quit whinning I might like you later. I might not. You shouldn't give a shit either way. Lifes tough get a helmet.

Boise_Chief
11-11-2003, 07:17 PM
For the record I chose Gaz as it's the least fugged up. I would of chosen #4 except of the whiny nature of the end statement.

Logical
11-11-2003, 07:37 PM
If you want a poll fine but I am editing it, you clearly are having issues with Russ that do not belong in the poll. I thought you were going to do the wise thing and put him on iggy so you would not be annoyed.

I guess you can start being pizzed at me now because I am moderating your poll.

Logical
11-11-2003, 07:41 PM
Why did the moderator move this poll off of the main board?

It is a poll about the content of the main board.

Probably because of the way it was written. You seem to want to propagate the TJ issue and your personal beef not just discuss the question.

MrBlond
11-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Is there a way to bring TJ back and run off jettio? At least TJ was semi-interesting.

jettio
11-11-2003, 08:01 PM
If you want a poll fine but I am editing it, you clearly are having issues with Russ that do not belong in the poll. I thought you were going to do the wise thing and put him on iggy so you would not be annoyed.

I guess you can start being pizzed at me now because I am moderating your poll.

No. Do whatever the hell you care to as a moderator. I quit paying attention to you and Russ a long time ago.

I was just surprised to learn that people trusted Russ with so called "admin" responsibilities.

I guess it is to manage the betting thread where he lost his azzzz, betting against Donovan McNabb.

He is not really a moderator, he just pizzed his pants. And the other mods immediately backed his azzz up without thinking about it.

jettio
11-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Nice poll, :spock:
I came trying to vote and reflect my opinion. How about none of the above.
Everything is fine just like the world. If someone pisses me off I can chose to walk away or standup and fight. I chose to dislike people based on thier merits. I have no Idea what race you are I couldn't care less. You come off as a whinny bitch, I don't like you. If you quit whinning I might like you later. I might not. You shouldn't give a shit either way. Lifes tough get a helmet.

I never heard of you. and your tone is definitely soprano in your other recent posts.

This is from a lower octave, but that does not mean that you will post anything memorable.

I have never heard of you and if you want me to notice you in the future you will probably have to quote one of my posts.

Logical
11-11-2003, 08:05 PM
No. Do whatever the hell you care to as a moderator. I quit paying attention to you and Russ a long time ago.

I was just surprised to learn that people trusted Russ with so called "admin" responsibilities.

I guess it is to manage the betting thread where he lost his azzzz, betting against Donovan McNabb.

He is not really a moderator, he just pizzed his pants. And the other mods immediately backed his azzz up without thinking about it.

:hmmm: Trying to figure out whether I should be honored or offended.ROFL

Logical
11-11-2003, 08:06 PM
I never heard of you. and your tone is definitely soprano in your other recent posts.

This is from a lower octave, but that does not mean that you will post anything memorable.

I have never heard of you and if you want me to notice you in the future you will probably have to quote one of my posts.

Dude are you trying to get the entire BB population pissed off at you?

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 08:07 PM
:hmmm: Trying to figure out whether I should be honored or offended.ROFL

Honored.

Logical
11-11-2003, 08:08 PM
Honored.

Did you get the software to try and fix your keyboard problem? I really doubt it will be the software but I hope it is for your sake, that has got to be frustrating.

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Dude are you trying to get the entire BB population pissed off at you?

Yes._Why_don't_you_use_your_abusive_mod_powers_and_ban_the_whiney_b!tch.

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Did you get the software to try and fix your keyboard problem? I really doubt it will be the software but I hope it is for your sake, that has got to be frustrating.

Still_waiting._I'm_not_sure_what_postal_service_Brad_used_but_it_is_slow_as_hell.

It_has_to_be_software,_the_thing_has_already_been_sent_in_and_the_keyboard_replaced.

Logical
11-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Yes._Why_don't_you_use_your_abusive_mod_powers_and_ban_the_whiney_b!tch.

I have a feeling that it may come to a temporary cooling off ban, for his own good, very soon.

:shrug: We really assumed it would play itself out by now.

Iowanian
11-11-2003, 08:18 PM
and look......even more low rent bullshit.

KCWolfman
11-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Well, the odds speak for themselves.

How many times has this question been asked.

Someone needs to put a big banner up saying "LISTEN!!! WE AREN'T LIMITING THE TOPICS OF CONVERSATION TO SUIT ANY INDIVIDUALS. GO TO ANOTHER BOARD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!"

Only BD's girly thread has more hits than the combination of all the "why don't we limit topics" threads.

KCWolfman
11-11-2003, 08:51 PM

Actually, I have been a moderator since the inception of the board. And what is your issue with race? I honestly think you have some real issues to work out. I bet on the Eagles three times this year and only bet against them once. Of course, they lost me money twice - probably because their QB is over-rated.

You are obviously a dumbass who continually speaks without checking his facts.

Go to the Mange, sissy boy. You will be much happier there.

jettio
11-11-2003, 09:26 PM
Okay. I am convinced.

May Chiefs Planet resume its poor-me-white-guy whiny race discussion.

No more from me.

Just don't limit the number of entries a guy can put on the ignore list.

And if you want to be on my ignore list, let me know.

JOhn
11-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Hey Jetto, if you want censorship, go look up the KCStar BB.

Maybe you should know a little about this BB before you start promoting censorship.

JOhn
11-11-2003, 09:45 PM
Okay. I am convinced.

May Chiefs Planet resume its poor-me-white-guy whiny race discussion.

No more from me.

Just don't limit the number of entries a guy can put on the ignore list.

And if you want to be on my ignore list, let me know.
Put me down :D

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 09:52 PM
Put me down :D

I_think_I'm_already_there.

JOhn
11-11-2003, 09:59 PM
I_think_I'm_already_there.
Just pisses me off when I hear people talk of banning subjects or threads.

This BB was concieved because of that very practice, and those of us who didn't wish to be muffled.

Baby Lee
11-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Who'da thunk jettio would get his bergina all sloppy over control issues that have nothing to do with him? The mind boggles.

Raiderhater
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
Just pisses me off when I hear people talk of banning subjects or threads.

This BB was concieved because of that very practice, and those of us who didn't wish to be muffled.

I.know,I.know.

Frustrating.as.hell. :shake:

Straight, No Chaser
11-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Too bad you can't lock the two of them in a room and don't let 'em out till it's been settled.

I think the mods would probably --and should-- nip the race issue pretty quickly if it became out of hand. Eventually he'll bring his toys back and play.

--->

Boise_Chief
11-12-2003, 12:11 AM

Nice. Nothing better than insulting a guys manhood when you have nothing real to say. I'd expect nothing more from a guy of your caliber. Me want you to notice me? Sorry I don't swing that way. Apparently with taco's departure you saw an opening for Planet Attention Whore and stepped right in. I've gotta hand it to ya, as annoying as taco had been the last few months, I hadn't bothered with a response. You got several out of me in less than a day. With all this posting your gonna make me fug up my 0.0112 posts per day average. I could care less whether you liked me or whether you have "heard of" me. You should take notes an follow suit.

So on that note feel free to eat my ass corn and all.