PDA

View Full Version : Another deserted tropical island hypothetical.

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 09:41 PM
You're on a deserted tropical island with plenty of food, water, shelter, and a nice firm mattress. You're trapped with seven attractive members of whichever sex you prefer to boink.* They're all from different countries, they're not possessive or jealous, and they're all attracted to you for some reason even more inexplicable than this scenario. Which countries would you pick?

I'd go with:

South Korea
India
Germany
Sweden
Ireland
Brazil
Vietnam

* - "Boink" is a sanitized term for "engage in sexual intercourse."

ChiefJustice
12-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Russia
Australia
Israel
Ireland
France
Japan
China

Honorable mentions:Iceland,Germany.Spain

keg in kc
12-06-2003, 09:53 PM
I like a few of your picks.

South Korea
India
Brazil
Vietnam
Ireland

Germany and Sweden wouldn't be my picks, though.

I'd like a woman of asian ancestry from Great Britain (exotic looks and a sexy accent) as #6

#7 from Spain

Although for me, you could just pick any 7 asian or latin countries, and probably a few from Africa and the middle east.

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 10:00 PM
The funny thing is that I posted this, then thought about it and replaced Spain with Germany. It's a tossup.

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Well, for some strange reason, I would prefer my male folks and my female folks to be from different countries?? Anywho...

Women:
Australia
Venezuela
Brazil
Sweden
Russia
Spain
Czech Republic

Men:
Australia
New Zealand
Denmark
Greece
Portugal
UK
Cuba

Hmmm....My only crossover is Australia. Sexy ass country.

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 10:26 PM
British men, Jenny? It must be the accent, because it sure ain't the teeth...

Hoover
12-06-2003, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't sleep with any of them because I'm Married :D

Slayer Diablo
12-06-2003, 10:37 PM
If this hypothetical scenerio is gonna be so strange, I'd like to make one more suggestion that shouldn't sound any crazier...allow each one to be from a parallel universe's "Earth" in which the person was born in a different country. For example: Hoover or Rainman or any of the other married people could be with the American, Russian, Chinese, Egyptian, English, Mexican, and Italian versions of his(her) wife(husband)...they wouldn't all be "like his(her) wife(husband)", they would all BE his(her) wife(husband had she(he) been born to those different cultures.

Just a suggestion....

JOhn
12-06-2003, 10:39 PM
If this hypothetical scenerio is gonna be so strange, I'd like to make one more suggestion that shouldn't sound any crazier...allow each one to be from a parallel universe's "Earth" in which the person was born in a different country. For example: Hoover or Rainman or any of the other married people could be with the American, Russian, Chinese, Egyptian, English, Mexican, and Italian versions of his(her) wife(husband)...they wouldn't all be "like his(her) wife(husband)", they would all BE his(her) wife(husband had she(he) been born to those different cultures.

Just a suggestion....
It's Saturday night, shouldn't you be out?

Oh wait nevermind. :doh!:

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:41 PM

Was thinking more of the hunky rugby player actually. Besides, where he will spend most of his time, I won't even see his teeth.

Hydrae
12-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Beautiful and willing and attracted to me? Like I would care about nationality at that point! :hump:

Hoover
12-06-2003, 10:42 PM
She would still nag me about getting an effin flu shot

Rausch
12-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Was thinking more of the hunky rugby player actually. Besides, where he will spend most of his time, I won't even see his teeth.

Well, if he's got no teeth I'm guessing that's under your car... :shake:

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:44 PM

Just a suggestion....

Huh? Farkelschneff!

Chief Chief
12-06-2003, 10:44 PM
In alphabetical order:

Australia
Brazil
China
South Africa
Sweden
Thailand
United States

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Well, if he's got no teeth I'm guessing that's under your car... :shake:

I was thinking the kitchen.

Slayer Diablo
12-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Huh? Farkelschneff!

Fine! Fine, Fine, Fine FINE FINE!!!

Rausch
12-06-2003, 10:46 PM
I was thinking the kitchen.

Looks like lots of oatmeal and soup for you then....

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 10:49 PM

Just a suggestion....

I meant to say, "Assume you're unattached," but your scenario is a lot more straightforward.

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Looks like lots of oatmeal and soup for you then....

Good one really. But lets get back to reality. This is MY fantasy. In MY fantasy, the rugby player has teeth. They're great f_cking teeth. His IQ is also at least 125. He sports a great red and white striped rugby shirt and his name is Danny.
For God's sake, let Danny live.....LET DANNY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 10:51 PM
I heard that Danny was gay.

Rausch
12-06-2003, 10:56 PM

No, that's Australian Rules Football, not rugby...

And I'll take:

Japanese
Irish
German
American (White)
American (Black)

Jenny Gump
12-06-2003, 10:59 PM

Things are starting to make a lot of sense now. Great fashion sense, cool hair products, always wanting to rearrange my decor...roots for the Raiders. I am starting to understand.

Slayer Diablo
12-06-2003, 10:59 PM
I meant to say, "Assume you're unattached," but your scenario is a lot more straightforward.

Out of everyone I know, there's only one person I could stand to be on a island with for that long....so if I may use my part of the scenario to insure that they're all identical versions of her, then I guess the countries would be:

America (have to have the original, of course)
Mexico
China
Swedan
Spain
Portugual
Hawaii

Waits for the jokes...

Slayer Diablo
12-06-2003, 11:02 PM

With the positions some rugby players have to start in, you can definitely tell that some of them would have to be gay.

Rain Man
12-06-2003, 11:03 PM
It wasn't the rugby that tipped me off, it was the "British."

cdcox
12-06-2003, 11:34 PM
United States
America
USA
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
The States
Second most Northern Country in North America
Which ever country has the UN Headquarters (my nod to an international perspective)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-06-2003, 11:40 PM
Austria
Japan
Tahiti (or Kiribati, or Polynesia/Micronesia in general)
Spain
U.S.
Scotland
Sri Lanka

mikey23545
12-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Is Danny that guy who bit another player's scrotum during a match?

Otter
12-07-2003, 05:18 AM
Brazil
Italy
Mexico
Spain
...did I mention Brazil?

If you were to build a women from scratch I can't imagine getting much more perfection than Miss Alessandria Ambrosio back before Victoria Secret tried to turn her into a 'California Girl'.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fashion_beauty/images/alles2.jpg

TheNextStep
12-07-2003, 05:40 AM
1. America
2. Canada
3. Brazil
4. Mexico
5. Spain
6. Italy
7. Norway

Rain Man
12-07-2003, 10:49 PM
A summary of nations receiving more than one vote.

6 votes - Brazil USA Spain
4 votes - Australia Sweden Ireland
3 votes - Mexico Japan China
2 votes - United Kingdom Russia South Korea India Germany Vietnam Italy (South Pacific) Portugal
1 vote - Cuba Denmark New Zealand France Israel Czech Republic Venezuela Thailand South Africa Canada Norway Austria Scotland Sri Lanka Greece

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2003, 10:52 PM

"Do you want me to show you the British book of smiles?"

_simpsons

Jenny Gump
11-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Apparently, almost exactly a year ago, I was smoking crack.

Rain Man
12-01-2004, 10:14 PM
You've moved out of your rugby phase? They're no longer scrum-ptious to you?

Hammock Parties
12-01-2004, 10:17 PM
1. America
2. Sweden
3. Germany
4. Spain
5. Russia
6. Scotland
7. Italy

el borracho
12-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Spain