PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Z catapults off of the bandwagon....

Ugly Duck
01-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh, those fickle media pundits! They're like lemmings, they are! Even Dr. Z is following the pundit hordes as they scratch and claw at each other in their desperation to jump off of the Chiefs bandwagon:

"I picked the Chiefs to go to the Super Bowl in the preseason ... and now I'm picking them to suffer an upset by the Colts. Why don't I have the courage of my convictions? That's an easy one. Because in August I didn't see them giving up 45 points to the Vikings. And 45 points and 508 yards to the Broncos."

Taco John
01-09-2004, 10:18 PM
I can't decide which is sweeter... Watching the Raiders get blown out in a Superbowl... Or watching the Chiefs lose another playoff game at home...

Imon Yourside
01-09-2004, 10:22 PM
is it fun sitting at home watching your respective teams...err oops i forgot their on the couch next to you guys...need popcorn? take notes early and often we'll build your teams a blueprint on how to GET IT DONE. enjoy your sweet salt and lime kentaco. this bandwagon's full anyways, the short bus is on the other side of town.

Ugly Duck
01-09-2004, 10:22 PM
I can't decide which is sweeter... Watching the Raiders get blown out in a Superbowl... Or watching the Chiefs lose another playoff game at home...Sorry, Taco.... you'll have to settle for the Chiefs this year.

Hey, where is everybody? Ain't no ChiefFanz here to take the bait? Your team is being disparaged across the media world and on your own homeboard! Rise up and defend!

tk13
01-09-2004, 10:24 PM
We're tired of talking... I'm looking forward to action... wait 'til Sunday.

Ugly Duck
01-09-2004, 10:24 PM
is it fun sitting at home watching your respective teams...err oops i forgot their on the couch next to you guys...need popcorn? True... not being in the playoffs will take some getting used to. We RaiderFanz don't have as much experience with it as you guyz do....

Ash
01-09-2004, 10:28 PM
I can't decide which is sweeter... Watching the Raiders get blown out in a Superbowl... Or watching the Chiefs lose another playoff game at home...

Thats why they play the games asswipe,the past is the past and no one knows the future. I mean think about it the media didnt even see the broncos ass kickin coming,and I think you know what happened there dont ya?Keep talking dumb ass Its going to make it all the sweeter .....fu#king diabetic.

Taco John
01-09-2004, 10:31 PM
....fu#king diabetic.

ROFL

I don't even know what to make of that!

Stinking diabetics!

:cuss:

TEX
01-26-2004, 07:50 AM

Or, watching YOUR team get BLOWN OUT AGAIN in it's 2nd playoff game without Elway, while your defense QUITS and lets Harrison get up untouched and run 35 yards for a TD... ROFL

Logical
01-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Why is this in the Romper Room?

Interesting question. :shrug:

OK so it is not really that interesting.

But since I do not know I felt a need to say something.

Wow I just wasted a bunch of time.