PDA

View Full Version : Curious as to why your sorry ass mods had to censor me??

Chiefs=losers
01-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Imademommaqueef, Ismellaqueef, take your pick on the user name.

You ppl talked shit all fuking week, I come back to rub in a little, and none of my posts are showing up. Its like my account is invisible.

WHat a bunch of pussy ass sore losers.

beer bacon
01-11-2004, 05:02 PM
I am guessing it is because you are a useless troll. go cry about not being allowed to be a snotty bitch somewhere else. nobody here cares.

Jenny Gump
01-11-2004, 05:02 PM

You ppl talked shit all fuking week, I come back to rub in a little, and none of my posts are showing up. Its like my account is invisible.

I beg your pardon. I know the difference between my pussy and my ass, and neither of them are sore (today) at all.

Chiefs=losers
01-11-2004, 05:04 PM
I am guessing it is because you are a useless troll. go cry about not being allowed to be a snotty bitch somewhere else. nobody here cares.

na, i wasnt trolling all week. Just irritating that everyone can say what the fuk they want all week to me, yet I make a few comments after the game and my shit is deleted.

Id have been here win or lose.

Logical

Keep it up and you can go for twice in one day. I did not ban you the first time but I am willing to be the second to do so.

Know when to say when.

Chiefs=losers
I beg your pardon. I know the difference between my pussy and my ass, and neither of them are sore (right now) at all.

you'res might not be, but the Chiefs are.

ROYC75

Ah, too much caffine ? ROFL

2bikemike
01-11-2004, 05:05 PM

Keep talking like that and they will just delete you. If you want to come on here and talk some friendly smack we will take it.

Chiefs=losers
01-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Keep it up and you can go for twice in one day. I did not ban you the first time but I am willing to be the second to do so.

Know when to say when.

well can you tell me why?? You guys cant deal with smack talk?? You can dish it with the best of em, and Im sure if the Chiefs had won we'd have been overrun with posters.

I was here ALL week, not some postgame troller.

Phobia
01-11-2004, 05:06 PM
I put you on universal iggy, not because you're a dickhead, but because our board is experiencing technical difficulty....

In case you hadn't noticed.

Chiefs=losers
01-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Keep talking like that and they will just delete you. If you want to come on here and talk some friendly smack we will take it.

I did. They censored it anyhow. You can see the posts by searching for Imademommaqueef user name. The threads so up in a search, just not in the forum pages.

I was here all week. Talking and taking just the same.

2bikemike
well can you tell me why?? You guys cant deal with smack talk?? You can dish it with the best of em, and Im sure if the Chiefs had won we'd have been overrun with posters.

We can take it we put up with Taco and RaidersRock.

Chiefs=losers
I put you on universal iggy, not because you're a dickhead, but because our board is experiencing technical difficulty....

In case you hadn't noticed.

Hmm, I see. You put me on ignore, but everyone else is ok to post??

Logical
01-11-2004, 05:10 PM

ROFL

You saying this to me is the ultimate in IRONY. Talking smack the day of the loss is classless idiot. I tried to point it out to the Chiefs fans on this BB last week after the Broncos loss to the point of pizzing a majority of the BB off.

Do not expect any sympathy from me.

Phobia
01-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Hmm, I see. You put me on ignore, but everyone else is ok to post??

No, moron. EVERYBODY is having trouble posting. When the board stops having technical problems, I'll drop universal iggy.

We've had a LOT worse than you and sent them away crying. Stop talking about this and start talking your smack.

Chiefs=losers
01-11-2004, 05:13 PM
ROFL

You saying this to me is the ultimate in IRONY. Talking smack the day of the loss is classless idiot. I tried to point it out to the Chiefs fans on this BB last week after the Broncos loss to the point of pizzing a majority of the BB off.

Do not expect any sympathy from me.

I can understand if I had JUST showed up, made my first post after the game was over.

But I had posted here all week, made my points about the noise not being a factor, Colts O was too much for KC D, and was given shit up one side and down the other. Yet, I kept it friendly and said "wait and see."

So once it was over basically no one can own up to what I said was right. Lets just cover it up like I was never here.

Logical
01-11-2004, 05:14 PM
This thread is where it belongs have fun.

2bikemike
01-11-2004, 05:16 PM
No, moron. EVERYBODY is having trouble posting. When the board stops having technical problems, I'll drop universal iggy.

We've had a LOT worse than you and sent them away crying. Stop talking about this and start talking your smack.

I don't know what the hell you did Phobia but I could not post anything. I did notice there were about 275 people online. Then I could not even get on When I did there were only about 20 people.

Thanks for getting things back up! :thumb:

Jenny Gump
01-11-2004, 05:26 PM
I can understand if I had JUST showed up, made my first post after the game was over.

But I had posted here all week, made my points about the noise not being a factor, Colts O was too much for KC D, and was given shit up one side and down the other. Yet, I kept it friendly and said "wait and see."

So once it was over basically no one can own up to what I said was right. Lets just cover it up like I was never here.

Yes. You are onto "us". It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

Phobia
01-11-2004, 05:43 PM
I don't know what the hell you did Phobia but I could not post anything. I did notice there were about 275 people online. Then I could not even get on When I did there were only about 20 people.

Thanks for getting things back up! :thumb:

I turned off all the extra "features" of the board and ran a few utilities to clean up the DB. Seems to be performing nicely now.