Bombardier headsnap
Navigator KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX
Engineer JazzzLovr
Radio Op. Alphaman
Tail Gunner CosmicPal
Ball Turret Gunner redbrian
Right Waist Gunner Chief Henry
Left Waist Gunner kcfanintitanhell

We will blaze a trail into battle for others to follow (except Brad and Endelt, who will probably be too drunk to see).

We will bring death to targets of opportunity, including Bronco fans, Krauts, Frogs, unsuspecting liberals and the Verizon CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW guy. :grr:

ALL SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF ZOD!

:cuss:

this is really silly, but it's fun

Frazod
01-20-2004, 11:16 PM
WTF - my crew is AWOL. :spock:

Redcoats58
01-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Mayday, Mayday, Frazod's plane is going down. It's very odd to crash off the runway.

Frazod
01-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Mayday, Mayday, Frazod's plane is going down. It's very odd to crash off the runway.

Negative. At least I know Jazzz has got my back.

JOhn
01-20-2004, 11:25 PM
:eek:

what, is she driving? :whip:

ROFL

RealSNR
01-20-2004, 11:28 PM
Negative. At least I know Jazzz has got my back.Yeah. With the wrench. In the cockpit.

Raiderhater
01-20-2004, 11:29 PM
WTF - my crew is AWOL. :spock:

Eh, the thread was easy to miss with all the other threads just like it.

Of course that doesn't change the fact that I am completely AWOL.....

KHinz57
01-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Are you guys serious? If only Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil knew the nerd following that they have created. You're those nerds back in high school that everybody picked on, and now you're fighting back, huh?

Raiderhater
01-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Are you guys serious? If only Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil knew the nerd following that they have created. You're those nerds back in high school that everybody picked on, and now you're fighting back, huh?

You're the nerd that nobody picked for the their team and now your demonstrating sour grapes.

Frazod
01-20-2004, 11:32 PM

Hey, you want to be my co-pilot? THERE'S A VACANCY.... :grr:

JOhn
01-20-2004, 11:37 PM
STFU & just go away 4321

Raiderhater
01-20-2004, 11:46 PM

If you really think you want HIM as your copilot instead of me, then I'll gladly step down and let you live with your mistake.

Frazod
01-20-2004, 11:50 PM
If you really think you want HIM as your copilot instead of me, then I'll gladly step down and let you live with your mistake.

Oh, FINE, you can still be co-pilot. I'll add Oakland to the bombing list. Happy now? :D

Raiderhater
01-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Oh, FINE, you can still be co-pilot. I'll add Oakland to the bombing list. Happy now? :D

F#CK YES! And so long as we have no more talk of trading me my loyalty will return in full. ;)

JOhn
01-20-2004, 11:54 PM
F#CK YES! And so long as we have no more talk of trading me my loyalty will return in full. ;)
:LOL:

Frazod
01-20-2004, 11:55 PM

The only problem I see is that bombing Oakland would probably improve it.... :hmmm:

Redcoats58
01-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Am I sensing a mutiny?

Ultra Peanut
01-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Are you guys serious? If only Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil knew the nerd following that they have created. You're those nerds back in high school that everybody picked on, and now you're fighting back, huh?The only way that post could be dumber is if you had already posted it in another thread before copying and pasting it here.

OH WAIT...

__Psi
Pilot of the "KHinz57 is a Stinky Poophead," subtitle "Flying Chupacabras"

Raiderhater
01-20-2004, 11:59 PM
The only problem I see is that bombing Oakland would probably improve it.... :hmmm:

The same could be said for Denver, I don't see you stepping away from that.

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Am I sensing a mutiny?

Not at all. I'm not a member of Laz...er, uh Morphius' crew.

I was just going to step aside and throw myself into the reserves.

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Not at all. I'm not a member of Laz...er, uh Morphius' crew.

I was just going to step aside and throw myself into the reserves.

So now you're bailing on me again, eh?

Ettu, Jamie.... :shake:

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:05 AM
So now you're bailing on me again, eh?

Ettu, Jamie.... :shake:

Are you daft? Or can you just not read? I said "I was" past tense regarding the KHinz thing. Not "I am" present tense. :shake:

RealSNR
01-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Are you guys serious? If only Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil knew the nerd following that they have created. You're those nerds back in high school that everybody picked on, and now you're fighting back, huh?This is our four-square court! Go play with the retarded kids at the Mange!

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:06 AM
Why are all these threads being moved?

Don't tell me that Hinz guy is a moderator, too.... :spock:

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Are you daft? Or can you just not read? I said "I was" past tense regarding the KHinz thing. Not "I am" present tense. :shake:

My bad. Missing the "not". :spank:

RNR
01-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Are you guys serious? If only Carl Peterson and Dick Vermeil knew the nerd following that they have created. You're those nerds back in high school that everybody picked on, and now you're fighting back, huh?Hey we went to the same high school! want your lunch money back? oh and sorry about making you hold my letter jacket while I kissed your girl friend.

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:16 AM
My bad. Missing the "not". :spank:

OK. So we can we finally put all this behind us and start prepairing for missions? We got Denver, Oakland, Berlin, and Paris to think about....

RNR
01-21-2004, 12:17 AM
OK. So we can we finally put all this behind us and start prepairing for missions? We got Denver, Oakland, Berlin, and Paris to think about....You will never make Oakland skippy :)

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:21 AM
OK. So we can we finally put all this behind us and start prepairing for missions? We got Denver, Oakland, Berlin, and Paris to think about....

Don't forget the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW guy. I want that f#cker DEAD.

Where is Verizon's headquarters, anyway? I'll take the whole damn building. Hopefully I'll get some of the fuqtards who never returned my customer service calls. :#

:evil:

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:23 AM
You will never make Oakland skippy :)

Shoot. With all of the old timers you got "defending" the place it will be our easist target.

Normally France would be, but it is currently overrun by nazis. Those guys have a little more fight in them......

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Don't forget the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW guy. I want that f#cker DEAD.

Where is Verizon's headquarters, anyway? I'll take the whole damn building. Hopefully I'll get some of the fuqtards who never returned my customer service calls. :#

:evil:

Oh yeah, the Verizon dude. I wouldn't mind taking him out either.

As for their HQ I'm...... Well I'm a satisfied Verizon customer. But in deference to you and to further prove my loyalty so you can quit being so paranoid, I will find the location so we can take it out as well.

JOhn
01-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Oh yeah, the Verizon dude. I wouldn't mind taking him out either.

As for their HQ I'm...... Well I'm a satisfied Verizon customer. But in deference to you and to further prove my loyalty so you can quit being so paranoid, I will find the location so we can take it out as well.
HEY, don't be screwing up my service!! :cuss:

Just drop a few on their parking lot, to shake'em up a bit.

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 12:34 AM
HEY, don't be screwing up my service!! :cuss:

Just drop a few on their parking lot, to shake'em up a bit.

Gotta do what the cap'n orders, lest he try to trade me away again.

(Don't think I like the idea, I use them too)

JazzzLovr
01-21-2004, 12:42 AM

:thumb:

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Gotta do what the cap'n orders, lest he try to trade me away again.

(Don't think I like the idea, I use them too)

I'd be doing both of you a favor. Just wait until you have a problem...

DIE VERIZON DIE!

JazzzLovr
01-21-2004, 12:45 AM

:spock:

Now, I know you're smarter than that.

If KHinz57 is driving, we're already doomed.

Frazod
01-21-2004, 12:46 AM
:spock:

Now, I know you're smarter than that.

If KHinz57 is driving, we're already doomed.

There are so many people here to keep track of - I didn't realize this guy was such a dick. :shake:

RNR
01-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Shoot. With all of the old timers you got "defending" the place it will be our easist target.You will catch a glimpse of a pretty red head painted on the nose of #16, then you will hear a ear drum busting sound on your way to the ground.......well before Oakland! better stick with the phone company plan :p

JazzzLovr
01-21-2004, 12:56 AM
There are so many people here to keep track of - I didn't realize this guy was such a dick. :shake:

You must have missed the fun last week. Be sure to tell him that you think Gaz should be our next head coach. He loves that. ;)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=80751

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=80761

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=80759

Ultra Peanut
01-21-2004, 02:08 AM
This is our four-square court! Go play with the retarded kids at the Mange!ROFL

KCWolfman
01-21-2004, 02:45 AM
Bastards have to wait in line for that one. I already have 4 refeuling planes ready to link me up from RAF Kinloss all the way to oaktown. Maybe I will leave a couple of embers for you.

headsnap
01-21-2004, 05:44 AM
ok, I'm ready!

so far it's...

Oakland, Denver, and Verison headquarters.

can we add Bob Gretz to the list?

that last one might take two trips...

ChiefJustice
01-21-2004, 05:53 AM
ok, I'm ready!

so far it's...

Oakland, Denver, and Verison headquarters.

can we add Bob Gretz to the list?

that last one might take two trips...

So i take it your plane's name will not be the Classy Lassie?

Warrior5
01-21-2004, 02:57 PM
but I'd consider changing your target profile slightly. I imagine CPT Frazod wants InCrisco as the priority target, but what do I know.

headsnap
01-21-2004, 03:05 PM
my submission for nose art:

Phobia
01-21-2004, 03:09 PM
uh.... no fair

tk13
01-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Let's be serious here headsnap...

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I'd be doing both of you a favor. Just wait until you have a problem...

DIE VERIZON DIE!

I have had problems, and they have taken care of me. But my easy going and likeable personality probably had something to do with that. :p

Shoot, when my last phone went bad and I didn't have the insurance (I sure thought I did) I still got my phone replaced for free when it was supposed to cost me 50 or 60 bucks. ;)

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Bastards have to wait in line for that one. I already have 4 refeuling planes ready to link me up from RAF Kinloss all the way to oaktown. Maybe I will leave a couple of embers for you.

You must have missed were we where re-assinged to KC. We already have a huge jump on you. You get the left overs. :D

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Let's be serious here headsnap...

THAT, is rep. ROFL

keg in kc
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Helpin' out my fellow airmen:

headsnap
01-21-2004, 04:06 PM
why do I even try. :banghead:

you guys are right!

The Wrath of Zod, a.k.a. The Flying Doilies, and the color of our flag is saffron...

Frazod
01-21-2004, 07:32 PM
You guys SUCK! :cuss:

ROFL

kcfanintitanhell
01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Our crew is IMPLODING.

Raiderhater
01-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Our crew is IMPLODING.

Naw, we got the imploding out of the way last night.