PDA

View Full Version : Letter to family

big nasty kcnut
02-15-2004, 07:23 AM
Dear mom and dad

The war is getting nasty over here. Our capt. ndbbm and Lt. the Talking Can are great soldiers and good mens. Alway flirting with sgt. jennygump and JazzzLovr. Let just say future sen. ndbbm and profootball player the Talking Can have plenty of dance partners.

Navigator Slayer Diablo is a young guy but handle our trip well and is a good kid wish he would stop acting so young and stick with the mission at hand. Heard he want to be a cop. Engineer Shakesthecat can really get the job done on the engine and really smart. He alway flirting with the girls but also fixing up old motorcycles. Heard he going to be a inventor got this thing called tv coming out.

Our Radio Op. Simplex3 got a great speaking voice. Should be a singer or host of a radio show. his great sense of humor alway relax us before we go on our missions. Tail Gunner mikey23545 one of our gunners he very good on his shots. He been teaching to the crew trick shooting and want to be part of the f.b.i.

Ball Turret Gunner theultimatekcchiefsfan got more guts then most of us. Being by himself in that ball is scary but he like it. He working on a plan to write a book called Be a man face your fears. Very smart and ladies love him. Right Waist Gunner Bunnytrdr is our tough guy. He alway there when we need his help to get rid of the punks who picked on Slayer Diablo.
Slayer is a tough guy don't get me wrong but he alway trying to prove he the toughest guy in the bar and then when he outnumbered Bunnytrdr help him out. They are good friends but Slayer need to learn to pick his battles. Heard Bunnytrdr want to be a stuntman in hollywood.

Left Waist Gunner Chickie44 is the only lady on my crew but she also a lady who we count on to get stuff we need before our missions. She hooked up to everybody and know a lots of secrets to help us on liberty and at work. she work for a bank but want to be a Genealogy teacher. Plus she sending you two a bottle of canadian whiskey for my homecoming party.

Well can't tell you what our mission was but can tell you that this old kansas boy can light up those nazi 99% successful bombing run. Also dad you old friend ike is here leading the troops and he promise to give us a party for the mission run success.

Met other crewmens like Capt. Special Ed and good friend Warrior5. My friend or better yet my sleeping buddy cntrygal is very sweet. She a party animal and find all type of guy to sleep with but when she need some relaxing time we hang out drink a little and sleep in diff.beds in a hotel. We got each other back and after the war she going to hollywood to be a actress.

Me well i'm going to open that bar in manhatten ks. and work for the newspaper. Got to go but will write again soon and tell mom thank for the cookies and yes i'm still training my sword handling with that great looking asian woman. I'll be greater then flynn and farrar combine.

bye for now brad essex

p.s. pray for the losts souls of Gunther’s Thunder II and the mens who lost their lives.

Rain Man
02-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Cool. I got mentioned in your letter, kind of.

cntrygal's going to want a copy sent to her attorney as well. :)

Iowanian
02-15-2004, 08:48 PM
Capitol Letters to begin sentences. Punctuation?

This is obviously war Propaganda

Slayer Diablo
02-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Wow...kinda reminds me that I should right a letter. No one back in America knows that I've died twice.

Braincase
02-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Wow...kinda reminds me that I should right a letter. No one back in America knows that I've died twice.

If you're counting the number of times you've died and een owned on board threads, you need to move that decimal point over to the right a couple three times. :)

Slayer Diablo
02-17-2004, 03:09 PM
If you're counting the number of times you've died and een owned on board threads, you need to move that decimal point over to the right a couple three times. :)

"couple three times"? :spock:

Dartgod
02-17-2004, 03:58 PM
"couple three times"? :spock:
Good God, man! Don't you speak redneck?

Slayer Diablo
02-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Good God, man! Don't you speak redneck?

I've actually talked to quite a few rednecks, and none of them say stuff like that.

Hydrae
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
I've actually talked to quite a few rednecks, and none of them say stuff like that.

Then they sure as heck weren't much in the way of rednecks now, were they?

Warrior5
02-18-2004, 01:09 AM
the days of the draft.

Cntrygal
02-18-2004, 03:12 AM
:eek:

Phobia
02-18-2004, 07:27 AM
My friend or better yet my sleeping buddy cntrygal is very sweet. She a party animal and find all type of guy to sleep with but when she need some relaxing time we hang out drink a little and sleep in diff.beds in a hotel. We got each other back and after the war she going to hollywood to be a actress.

Dude. Can't you spell "slut"?

big nasty kcnut
02-18-2004, 09:18 AM
Phobia not me my mom would kick the shiite out of me if i'd called a woman that word.

big nasty kcnut
02-18-2004, 09:20 AM
Sleeping buddy is like you know like when we was kids and your friends would come over for a sleep over. That what countrygal is. Not for sexual relations just to hang out together.

ndbbm
02-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Well shit, it's good to be king. JG and Jazz...How's my flirting going? ROFL

Mark M
02-18-2004, 11:03 AM
Sleeping buddy is like you know like when we was kids and your friends would come over for a sleep over. That what countrygal is. Not for sexual relations just to hang out together.

"We can just cuddle ... "

MM
~~ROFL

ndbbm
02-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Walter Matheau voice...."I am the thief of hearts...I am the gangster of love."

Hydrae
02-18-2004, 01:09 PM

OMG, kcnut is Michael Jackson! :eek: