PDA

View Full Version : Gunther Fan has the second highest rep on this BB? Right

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Gunther fan aka Equaliar aka freakshow aka Phoney Gonzales aka Tony Gonzales the biggest liar on the entire BB has the 2nd highest rep? Yea right. There isn't one thing this liar does that's legitimate. I'm negative repping him, who's with me?

BIG DADDY

Fully realizing that Gunther Fan will find a way to illegitimately hit BD's rep but I could give a f#ck.

headsnap
03-03-2004, 03:02 PM
but I could give a f#ck.

somehow I don't quite believe that.

jAZ
03-03-2004, 03:09 PM
I gave you rep, but you probably won't like it.

:D

So how do you know he has the 2nd highest rep on the board?

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 03:11 PM
somehow I don't quite believe that.

Never ever have I asked for rep, I would be just as happy without it.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 03:14 PM
I gave you rep, but you probably won't like it.

:D

So how do you know he has the 2nd highest rep on the board?

Just hit members and then hit rep at the top. Just like post total it will list highest to lowest. Angel is the only one above GF. It wasn't very long ago he had none, now he's on top of the world. Since we all know that would be impossible especially considering who we are talking about I though I would expose him for the fraud he is once again.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Just hit members and then hit rep at the top. Just like post total it will list highest to lowest. Angel is the only one above GF. It wasn't very long ago he had none, now he's on top of the world. Since we all know that would be impossible especially considering who we are talking about I though I would expose him for the fraud he is once again.
Naw, Carlota is ahead of him as well - and she only has 250 posts.

jAZ
03-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Is that really the list by rep point order? Or is it just the order based on green bards (and there are something like 50 people tied with max bars)?

:shrug:

Mark M
03-03-2004, 03:24 PM
I'm guessing hand jobs have something to do with it ...

which explains why I've never given him rep.

And angel does have a nice rack -- she did not cheat the rep system.

MM
~~:)

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 03:24 PM

Ok let me put it this way, no way that guy is getting good rep at all unless he is giving it to himself which I am sure he's used to. Kind of reminds me of a bet he tried to rig awhile back before he got busted.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Ok let me put it this way, no way that guy is getting good rep at all unless he is giving it to himself which I am sure he's used to. Kind of reminds me of a bet he tried to rig awhile back before he got busted.
I don't think you can give yourself rep.

This is the screen I get when I try it

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 04:12 PM
I don't think you can give yourself rep.

This is the screen I get when I try it

With all the user names he has used in the past I am more than sure he has figured his way around it. Come on Russ, do you believe for 2 seconds he got that legitimately?

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:14 PM
With all the user names he has used in the past I am more than sure he has figured his way around it. Come on Russ, do you believe for 2 seconds he got that legitimately?
Not with his post count. And you are right, I hadn't thought of the multiple personality back door.

Of course, he could do it by swapping with others as well. I regularly get rep from people for absolutely no reason that I can ascertain. I am assuming they are looking to dump rep so that they can hit their buddies once more.

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Is that really the list by rep point order? Or is it just the order based on green bards (and there are something like 50 people tied with max bars)?

Yeah that's the order in terms of rep points.

Geez, Russ has 10,000 points, I'm really slacking...

JimNasium
03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
I still don't understand this rep thang. Unless I can somehow trade it in for beer or logo gear I really have very little interest in it.

siberian khatru
03-03-2004, 04:20 PM
I still don't understand this rep thang. Unless I can somehow trade it in for beer or logo gear I really have very little interest in it.

Then why do you keep PMing me asking for positive rep? I mean, so what if Kevin has more than you? It's not a competition between you two, I've told you that before.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah that's the order in terms of rep points.

Geez, Russ has 10,000 points, I'm really slacking...
Your avatar is not more ugly, it is different.

And I am blasting you with negative rep to destroy your abilities to catch me, Mr. Make Fun of Russ Because of Sean LaChappelle man.

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 04:21 PM
When I saw that I knew the rep system was BS.........

JimNasium
03-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Then why do you keep PMing me asking for positive rep? I mean, so what if Kevin has more than you? It's not a competition between you two, I've told you that before.
ROFL Well isn't this an awkward moment?

chief husker
03-03-2004, 04:23 PM
I think it's all kind of ridiculous. My sandbox is bigger than yours!

Bwana
03-03-2004, 04:24 PM
When I saw that I knew the rep system was BS.........

Hack WTF is with the Raiders rag as your avatar, did you lose a bet? :hmmm:

JimNasium
03-03-2004, 04:25 PM
I'll guarantee you he didn't get it legitimately.

As a mod I have the power to see the actual number of points each poster has. Angel and Carlota both have 32,768. I'm assuming this is the MAXINT for the DB (2^15). The reason they have the maxint is mod abuse. Phil jokingly bumped Angel's one day, and I did the same to Carlota's once. I don't remember the exact circumstances for either, but I remember it happened.

GF's point level is just slightly below this number (I'm guessing as a result of this thread.) The next highest after that is Russ w/ 10K & some change.

It seems clear to me that a mod bumped GF's rep that high. The only question is who.

All that said, I could really give a f*ck less. I suppose if I really wanted to, I could be an asshole and put a minus sign in front of his number giving him a ton of red bars. But, I doubt it would piss him off enough to make him leave the Planet forever, so what's the point?
Could I trade my rep in for beer or logo merchandise? I'm under the assumption that it is kinda like those stamps they give you with a sandwich purchase at Subway.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:25 PM
I'll guarantee you he didn't get it legitimately.

As a mod I have the power to see the actual number of points each poster has. Angel and Carlota both have 32,768. I'm assuming this is the MAXINT for the DB (2^15). The reason they have the maxint is mod abuse. Phil jokingly bumped Angel's one day, and I did the same to Carlota's once. I don't remember the exact circumstances for either, but I remember it happened.

GF's point level is just slightly below this number (I'm guessing as a result of this thread.) The next highest after that is Russ w/ 10K & some change.

It seems clear to me that a mod bumped GF's rep that high. The only question is who.

All that said, I could really give a f*ck less. I suppose if I really wanted to, I could be an asshole and put a minus sign in front of his number giving him a ton of red bars. But, I doubt it would piss him off enough to make him leave the Planet forever, so what's the point?
I do have a nice rack. 3 rifles rest made of solid blond oak.

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Your avatar is not more ugly, it is different.

And I am blasting you with negative rep to destroy your abilities to catch me, Mr. Make Fun of Russ Because of Sean LaChappelle man.
That's alright, I'll just have to start being hilariously funny again and bring my rep total to new levels, blowing by angel on my way to Planet immortality....

And my deformation of Clint Howard's face is by far uglier than Mr Quizno there....

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Could I trade my rep in for beer or logo merchandise? I'm under the assumption that it is kinda like those stamps they give you with a sandwich purchase at Subway.
Yup, you cover shipping and handling and we send a free six pack of your favorite brew for every 2,500 rep points.

Send me 22.44 and I will see you get your beer promptly. For an additional 11.37 I will insure it is sent overnight.

Phobia
03-03-2004, 04:27 PM
I got tired of hearing about his rep problems via smoke signal, so I maxed out his rep. Now I don't have to hear about it. That's the story.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:27 PM
That's alright, I'll just have to start being hilariously funny again and bring my rep total to new levels, blowing by angel on my way to Planet immortality....

And my deformation of Clint Howard's face is by far uglier than Mr Quizno there....
Not.

However, if you just leave Clint Howard's face alone, I guarantee he is scarier than my quizno's baby.

JazzzLovr
03-03-2004, 04:29 PM
I suppose if I really wanted to, I could be an asshole and put a minus sign in front of his number giving him a ton of red bars. But, I doubt it would piss him off enough to make him leave the Planet forever, so what's the point?

ROFL

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Every month like clockwork:

"Here's some rep, pass it back?"

Its like the "send in one dollar" ad in the back of the National Inquirer. That sh!t adds up.

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:30 PM
I got tired of hearing about his rep problems via smoke signal, so I maxed out his rep. Now I don't have to hear about it. That's the story.
Rep problems? Is that some kinda Mike Ditka "I can't get it up" type of thing?....

Phobia
03-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Oh, see now I have a reason to make him have the max neg rep. It would irritate Phil. That's fun.

I'm setting a filter to autoforward all his smoke signals to you.

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 04:32 PM

Remind me to send you a smoke regarding my financial difficulties and lack of regular oral sex.

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Are you trying to solicit a blowjob from Phil?

That and a sizable monetary donation.

Phobia
03-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Remind me to send you a smoke regarding my financial difficulties and lack of regular oral sex.

Dude, they'd go straight in the trashcan along with the same sob-story from kcchiefsman

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Why does Mr. Blond have a "+" next to his name down there on the "viewing this thread" line.... has he upgraded to the Gold Club or something?

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Why does Mr. Blond have a "+" next to his name down there on the "viewing this thread" line.... has he upgraded to the Gold Club or something?

Its a penis-size rep meter.

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Hack WTF is with the Raiders rag as your avatar, did you lose a bet? :hmmm:

That's not the fuggin faider logo............It's a skull and crossbones you know like a pirate...........Come to a port near you to take your shit, kill ya and take your women to sell as slaves after I use 'em.............;)

JazzzLovr
03-03-2004, 04:38 PM

It's completely random. But I'd bet that everyone on your buddy list has one.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 04:38 PM

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. He is the ultimate lying idiot on the planet and continues to be a fraud.

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:39 PM
No, it means you are his lover or have him on your buddy list.

Which is it?

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Its a penis-size rep meter.
It's a very small + sign.

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 04:41 PM

JFC...........Of all the bullf@ckinShit things to send a mod a ss about.........Christ go get a life or better yet go out in the street and play catch with a 18 wheeler................ :shake:

tk13
It's completely random. But I'd bet that everyone on your buddy list has one.
But I've never put anyone on my buddy list....

.... but that's because you're ALL my buddies!!!

(whew, nice save tk)

Jenson71
Aw Christ, it's a ****ing little option on a ****ing little message board. And someone of course needs to cry about it because someone they don't like has a lot of it. That's the most pathetic ****ing thing I've heard in a long while.

Goddamn.

:shake:

pussys

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:44 PM
take your women to sell as slaves after I use 'em.............;)
Do you need my ex-wife's address?

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Aw Christ, it's a ****ing little option on a ****ing little message board. And someone of course needs to cry about it because someone they don't like has a lot of it. That's the most pathetic ****ing thing I've heard in a long while.

Goddamn.

pussys
Negative rep for you

2bikemike
03-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Every month like clockwork:

"Here's some rep, pass it back?"

Its like the "send in one dollar" ad in the back of the National Inquirer. That sh!t adds up.

I got something like that too. BTW I didn't pass anything back.

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Wow, Mr. Blond was on my buddy list. I don't know how that happened.... I can't be buddies with people who don't get oral sex... oh, with that in mind, I guess I'll just have to say goodbye to the board.

KC Jones
03-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Gunther fan aka Equaliar aka freakshow aka Phoney Gonzales aka Tony Gonzales the biggest liar on the entire BB has the 2nd highest rep? Yea right. There isn't one thing this liar does that's legitimate. I'm negative repping him, who's with me?

I didn't read any other posts in this thread than this one, but this has to be one of the most childish things I've ever seen posted on this BB.

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Wow, Mr. Blond was on my buddy list. I don't know how that happened.... I can't be buddies with people who don't get oral sex... oh, with that in mind, I guess I'll just have to say goodbye to the board.

I was going to advise you to "don't ask, don't tell" but I see its too late. They broke you down. Remind me not to rob a bank with you. :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 04:53 PM
No kiddin'. He's not old enough to be using language like that.

He's probably just fond of Equaliar and trying to get himself a little next time he's in for a game.

tk13
03-03-2004, 04:54 PM
I was going to advise you to "don't ask, don't tell" but I see its too late. They broke you down. Remind me not to rob a bank with you. :thumb:
Don't worry, I never told them you like to wear pink tights and download pictures of Liberace... oh, oops...

KCWolfman
03-03-2004, 04:55 PM
I didn't read any other posts in this thread than this one, but this has to be one of the most childish things I've ever seen posted on this BB.
You missed the posts of Mikhail Gorbachev wearing a thong doggy-style/

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 04:56 PM

I got your child hangin Jones

Rausch
03-03-2004, 05:01 PM

That's because she kicks ass....AND has breasts.

Jenson71
03-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Ironic this comes from the self-acclaimed "Big Daddy"...

something so little and meaningless makes him piss and bitch like a 3 year old girl. Just the other day, he said something like "Good, the tough people in this country are trying to fight back"

MrBlond
03-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Don't worry, I never told them you like to wear pink tights and download pictures of Liberace... oh, oops...

ROFL Thanks! "Buddy"

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 05:06 PM

something so little and meaningless makes him piss and bitch like a 3 year old girl. Just the other day, he said something like "Good, the tough people in this country are trying to fight back"

You've got to see the bigger picture....................This is an old fued, and BD has caught the guy fakin' again............Nothin worse then a phoney...........

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:06 PM

:shake: FU pussy. I'm sorry if I picked on your little bitch Equaliar.

KC Jones
03-03-2004, 05:07 PM

I don't get it.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:08 PM

I don't get it.

I hope not. ROFL

2bikemike
03-03-2004, 05:09 PM

Whew I am glad to see you didn't get tongue tied and say

"I'm jonesin for your hangin child"

Jenson71
03-03-2004, 05:10 PM
FU pussy. I'm sorry if I picked on your little bitch Equaliar.

I don't even know who the **** that is, sorry.

BUT WAIT!! He did something really bad I guess!! He...he...he cheated his way to rep points! Oh no, I didn't think anyone would have the balls.

Get a life mang. Like play with your guns or something.

KC Jones
03-03-2004, 05:13 PM
I hope not. ROFL

:hmmm: Well damnit, if it's funny esplain it to me.

I might even join in your high schoolish lynch mob try to take his toys away if it's funny enough :D

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:18 PM
I don't even know who the **** that is, sorry.

BUT WAIT!! He did something really bad I guess!! He...he...he cheated his way to rep points! Oh no, I didn't think anyone would have the balls.

Get a life mang. Like play with your guns or something.

There is a long story here and a very long history of lying and cheating from this poster. He doesn't live up to the bets he makes, he changes names and lies about it. After making bets he signs up a bunch of usernames to try and cheat and gets busted. Even after that he weasles on the bet. This is just one itty bitty thing in a whole line of deception from this poster i jsut thought I would expose it. He is even a big enough weasle to cry to a mod to give him rep. You don't know the history. If you had cared to read anything but the initial post you might but since you didn't and wrote a bunch of stupid chit why don't you just STFU and go away now you freakin tard.

Jenson71
03-03-2004, 05:24 PM
And you can't just blow it off, get over your ex-boyfriend, and put him on ignore or something? damn. "The long history" is a bunch of shit. Have fun with your little group of pussies and you can all "Negative-Rep" him to death. Maybe afterwards they can all go to your house, have cookies and masturbate to dad's playboy, like real tough guys! :thumb:

Chieficus
03-03-2004, 05:30 PM
anyone else sense a new feud brewing???

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:31 PM
And you can't just blow it off, get over your ex-boyfriend, and put him on ignore or something? damn. "The long history" is a bunch of shit. Have fun with your little group of pussies and you can all "Negative-Rep" him to death. Maybe afterwards they can all go to your house, have cookies and masturbate to dad's playboy, like real tough guys! :thumb:

Not another one of these idiots that nobody will ever see and talks a real big game. FU Jenson.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:32 PM
anyone else sense a new feud brewing???

This guy probably is Equaliar or his retarded cousin in Iowa.

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Not another one of these idiots that nobody will ever see and talks a real big game. FU Jenson.

BD.........You realize jenson is just a HS kid, right....??????

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 05:53 PM

No, that explains a lot though. Thanks.

Valiant
03-03-2004, 06:03 PM

yes, so bow down to his ghetto arse...because he knows the ways of a wise man... :rolleyes: :shake:

Inspector
03-03-2004, 06:04 PM

WHAT??

You mean.....I can't turn in rep for beer?

Oh, gee whiz.....no fair.....

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 06:10 PM
yes, so bow down to his ghetto arse...because he knows the ways of a wise man... :rolleyes: :shake:

Not at all.........Just understand what you're dealing with..........That explains alot.........

go bo
03-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Not at all.........Just understand what you're dealing with..........That explains alot.........you're right about that! :thumb:

Valiant
03-03-2004, 06:15 PM
not exactly with him...if you watch him jump into threads he knows nothing about..

first he will type something that is off the wall..

then he will make a sarcastic remark to thread starter/main posters about them being right but acting like children...

finally he will get in one or two jabs in before he leaves...

he is very denisesqe in posting...

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 06:19 PM
not exactly with him...if you watch him jump into threads he knows nothing about..

first he will type something that is off the wall..

then he will make a sarcastic remark to thread starter/main posters about them being right but acting like children...

finally he will get in one or two jabs in before he leaves...

he is very denisesqe in posting...

Well remember the handle Iowanian gave him..........gojenson.......

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2004, 06:20 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kylo Ren
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
And you can't just blow it off, get over your ex-boyfriend, and put him on ignore or something? damn. "The long history" is a bunch of shit. Have fun with your little group of pussies and you can all "Negative-Rep" him to death. Maybe afterwards they can all go to your house, have cookies and masturbate to dad's playboy, like real tough guys! :thumb: ROFL

Kylo Ren
03-03-2004, 06:26 PM
I didn't read any other posts in this thread than this one, but this has to be one of the most childish things I've ever seen posted on this BB. :clap:

Kylo Ren
03-03-2004, 06:27 PM

BIG DADDY

Fully realizing that Gunther Fan will find a way to illegitimately hit BD's rep but I could give a f#ck. Do what you will. I couldn't care less. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2004, 06:27 PM

You just finish reading "How to Make Friends and Influence People?" by Carnegie? :hmmm:

:)

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Do what you will. I couldn't care less. :shake:

If you could care less then why would you pm Phob about rep.....???? .....Or is Phob lying.........??????

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2004, 06:32 PM

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Damn, someone pissed in your Wheaties today, eh? Or did your boyfriend forget the KY this morning? :hmmm:

ROFL

JUST kidding, Jens....That's my way of saying, "lighten up..." :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2004, 06:36 PM
For some odd reason, that parody song called "Prison Bitch..." comes to mind.... :hmmm:

big nasty kcnut
03-03-2004, 06:38 PM
I don't care about rep as long as the person giving rep is being sincere about it.

Kylo Ren
03-03-2004, 06:44 PM
BIG DADDY's truck was in an accident. He was upset about it and posted a thread about the topic. Here's the link:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=83799

I sent BD a PM on the 23rd. Here's what it said:

Yes, I dislike you as much as you dislike me. However, I've never really cared about our little spat as much as you. I find it entertaining for the most part. Here's the deal: I'm an auto insurance adjustor for a major insurance company. If you want some help and advice, let me know. I may or may not be able to help you. It depends on your situation. Even though you hate me, I'm still willing to help you. That's just the type of guy I am. It's up to you. If you don't want help, that's fine too. FYI --

He didn't respond so I sent him this PM:

OK. Have it your way. I was the "bigger" man......as usual. I guess we're back to being jerks to each other. If you want to take me up on my offer, I'm here. I'm willing to let the past be the past. It's up to you.

Judge for yourself who deserves pos. rep. or neg. rep.

=============================================

To clear up Phobia's comment:

About two months ago my pos. rep. was near the top. It was in the top 15 or so. I don't really care too much, but someone had pointed this out to me. That's how I knew of my ranking. Unexplainably my rep went down to zero in one day. No one was mad at me. I hadn't pissed anyone off. No mod contacted me or told me why. I contacted Phobia and asked him if he knew anything about it. He didn't. He said he doesn't deal with rep because it's too much trouble. I asked another mod, I don't remember who. He didn't know anything about it either. I let the issue drop for a few days. Then, again unexplainabley, my rep came back to the level where it was before. I didn't know who did it or why. Since it was restored to it's prior level, I wasn't going to complain. If the mods want to post my PMs to them, that's fine with me. It'll show that I wasn't crying about it, like Phobia described it. I made a simple inquiry. I'm a little disappointed that Phob would spin our PM conversations in such an inaccurate way. Whatever. I don't care. I just wanted to clarify the issue.

Zebedee DuBois
03-03-2004, 06:50 PM
I just can't figure out why the two of you guys can't put each other on ignore.

Isn't that what the feature is for? to remove people who constantly irritate you from your sight?

Do you get some sort of sick pleasure from reading posts that upset you?

unlurking
03-03-2004, 06:56 PM

Isn't that what the feature is for? to remove people who constantly irritate you from your sight?

I know I enjoy watching them!

;)

BD, J71, GF...

I know almost zilch about any of you...

But...

Thanks You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This beats the hell out of those damn political threads every time! Just can't beat a good old bitch fest for entertainment!

Logical
03-03-2004, 06:58 PM
:cuss: This thread has me pizzed off. I went and checked Gunther Fans rep which was only at 3274 and he was way the hell down the rep standings so I could not figure out what the hell Big Daddy was ranting about. So then I had to read the entire thread.

I then find out his rep was temporarily boosted which caused this nonsense. I am now officially on the dump the rep bandwagon. What a bunch of crap. I cannot believe anyone would whine over rep to the point a mod would even temporarily give him/her more. Hell I probably would have given him maximum negative rep for whining. It really is too bad that Phil has to put up with shit like this over nonsense.:shake:

Rain Man
03-03-2004, 07:01 PM

I've tried to be big about this, but I can't hold it in any longer. I hate you.

Zebedee DuBois
03-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Yeah.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Zebedee DuBois
03-03-2004, 07:02 PM
I've tried to be big about this, but I can't hold it in any longer. I hate you.

And yet, you are strangely attracted to me.

:hmmm:

Rain Man
03-03-2004, 07:06 PM

It's not attraction. I merely wish to study you, because I think there are some cautionary lessons for mankind inside that simian brow of yours.

LVNHACK
03-03-2004, 07:12 PM
:cuss: This thread has me pizzed off. I went and checked Gunther Fans rep which was only at 3274 and he was way the hell down the rep standings so I could not figure out what the hell Big Daddy was ranting about. So then I had to read the entire thread.

I then find out his rep was temporarily boosted which caused this nonsense. I am now officially on the dump the rep bandwagon. What a bunch of crap. I cannot believe anyone would whine over rep to the point a mod would even temporarily give him/her more. Hell I probably would have given him maximum negative rep for whining. It really is too bad that Phil has to put up with shit like this over nonsense.:shake:

Run the poll.................

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 07:35 PM
I just can't figure out why the two of you guys can't put each other on ignore.?

Where's the fun in that?

Gracie Dean
03-03-2004, 07:52 PM
this thread should be moved to the romper room next to the other one!

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 07:57 PM

Whine to moderator if you don't like it. There are so many interesting subjects on the BB I wouldn't want it getting in the way.

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 07:57 PM

:hmmm:

You guys are killing me.

Logical
03-03-2004, 07:58 PM

It has been!

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 07:58 PM
noswad wins, congratulations.

Fairplay
03-03-2004, 07:59 PM

Along with DenverChiefs gay thread. :shake:

Gracie Dean
03-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Whine to moderator if you don't like it. There are so many interesting subjects on the BB I wouldn't want it getting in the way.

by all means fire away, just want the playing field level...

carry on

BIG_DADDY
03-03-2004, 11:31 PM
by all means fire away, just want the playing field level...

carry on

So it doesn't matter who lies and deceives and cheats in your world you just want equal players on each side?

ChiefJustice
03-04-2004, 01:29 AM
I wish i had an arch-nemisis to call my very own on this board.

Phobia
03-14-2004, 12:22 AM
To clear up Phobia's comment:

About two months ago my pos. rep. was near the top. It was in the top 15 or so. I don't really care too much, but someone had pointed this out to me. That's how I knew of my ranking. Unexplainably my rep went down to zero in one day. No one was mad at me. I hadn't pissed anyone off. No mod contacted me or told me why. I contacted Phobia and asked him if he knew anything about it. He didn't. He said he doesn't deal with rep because it's too much trouble. I asked another mod, I don't remember who. He didn't know anything about it either. I let the issue drop for a few days. Then, again unexplainabley, my rep came back to the level where it was before. I didn't know who did it or why. Since it was restored to it's prior level, I wasn't going to complain. If the mods want to post my PMs to them, that's fine with me. It'll show that I wasn't crying about it, like Phobia described it. I made a simple inquiry. I'm a little disappointed that Phob would spin our PM conversations in such an inaccurate way. Whatever. I don't care. I just wanted to clarify the issue.

Dude,
Without reading them, I've deleted more than half a dozen PM's from you regarding "rep". I've read half a dozen more of them. Don't make it sound like you've sent me ONE PM about it. Don't even try to play it off as though you don't "care too much" about rep. You care about it more than anybody on this board. Clearly. That's why I set it as high as it could possibly go. That way, you'll have nothing to PM me about.

I don't dislike you, I just don't like whining. I especially don't want to hear about something as meaningless as "rep". I don't care.