Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 02:27 PM
Are they here???

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 02:29 PM
or here

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Weapons of Minimal Destruction? I'm sure GWB has a stapler on desk or something. I doubt they would give him real scissors.

Pennywise
03-30-2004, 02:31 PM
That's f*cking stupid.

Brock
03-30-2004, 02:32 PM
You are one sick piece of shit.

BIG_DADDY
03-30-2004, 02:36 PM
That's f*cking stupid.

It was pretty bad.

BIG_DADDY
03-30-2004, 02:36 PM
That's it I'm voting for Kerry. :rolleyes:

Donger
03-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Did your friends over at DU hook you up with that POS?

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 02:38 PM
what ignorant bullshit. Nothing like poking fun at dead soldiers for political banter.

I was hoping you'd lost the address to CP with your rent money in Vegas.

Why don't you run that on back over to your friends at Dem Underground.

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 02:41 PM
what ignorant bullshit. Nothing like poking fun at dead soldiers for political banter.

buttttt isn't that what GWB did during his comedy routine???

MadProphetMargin
Did your friends over at DU hook you up with that POS?

Looks more like it was inspired by Bush's recent attempt at "humor".

Gee, I didn't see anyone here calling Bush a sick bastard when he cracked his little jokes at that dinner last week.

Gracie Dean

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 02:43 PM

Brock
03-30-2004, 02:53 PM

Gee, I didn't see anyone here calling Bush a sick bastard when he cracked his little jokes at that dinner last week.

I don't remember Bush using a dead soldier as a prop, f*ckstick.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Go choke down some flintstones.

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 02:55 PM
or when he joked that he "hit the trifecta"

or how about in December 2001 he said it was an EXCELLENT year for "laura and me'

I am not laughing.

I am showing the side of bush you all seem to ignore

Saulbadguy
Go choke down some flintstones.
Me so mad. Me don't get dem doodlins. How dare dem doodlers make fun of us!!!111

Donger

Rushing to the defense of the one who inspired you to "come on down," eh?

And, last time I checked, Bush didn't pretend to look behind a dead soldier during those jokes.

HarryParatestes
03-30-2004, 02:56 PM
In very poor taste. No suprise tho.....

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 02:57 PM

I listened to Russert on the Today Show Friday morning (I think it was Friday), he said the Washington Press Corps dinner was usually a place where the POTUS poked fun at himself and his staff.

Russert also said that a high ranking Dem told Russert virtually the same jokes used as the ones the POTUS used.

Apparently it's tradition. Was it in bad taste? Yes. Was it meant to hurt anybody? No.

Jenson71
Hmm, what were Bush's "jokes"??

Iowanian
NO.....you're showing your ass.

your big, white, hail damaged, spot light shining on it ass. Fortunately, your shoulders are blocking the view.

If you want to bash bush....Fine. I've never seen him be anything other than respectful of the soldiers serving, or the Fallen. A fargin History teacher, of all things should know that Dead soldiers are no joking matter.

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 03:00 PM

or how about in December 2001 he said it was an EXCELLENT year for "laura and me'

I am not laughing.

You know that's not the context of that remark.

How many weeks at DU di it take for you to be such a stooge?

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:00 PM
I've never seen him be anything other than respectful of the soldiers serving

Hey hey..we agree! After all, what sign of respect is greater than sending someone to their untimely death to serve in their own self interest?

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Me so mad. Me don't get dem doodlins. How dare dem doodlers make fun of us!!!111

I'm not suprised you don't "get it".

I could give a crap less if people make fun, draw cartoons or discent from the potus.

I DO give a crap, a giant crap...when it comes at the disrespect of Fallen American Soldiers.

Donger
03-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey hey..we agree! After all, what sign of respect is greater than sending someone to their untimely death to serve in their own self interest?

Do you have some proof for that assertion?

If not, please refrain from joking about a matter of serious consequence.

Brock
03-30-2004, 03:03 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=19406&stc=1

Did you marry your grandpa?

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 03:05 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=19406&stc=1

Did you marry your grandpa?

nope. My hubby is 2 years younger than me~~~

Thanks for asking :)

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:05 PM
Do you have some proof for that assertion?

If not, please refrain from joking about a matter of serious consequence.
If you can't joke about it, its not worth talking about. :thumb:

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 03:06 PM
I lost two uncles in WWII

and have lost a good friend in this fake war.

the parents of this friend sent me this cartoon!

so get over yourself.

Donger
03-30-2004, 03:07 PM

If you think that making a joke about dead American soldiers for the purposes of political profit is acceptable, let alone funny, then you are not worth speaking to.

WilliamTheIrish
Mods, would I be asking too much to have this thread moved to the Romper Room? Or locked?

I don't think this thread was intended to generate debate.

Just asking.

Baby Lee
GFY.

What sign of respect for the country is greater than imputing your own perverted sensibilities to the grave and important decisions made by the president?

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:08 PM

so get over yourself.

So....people die in a "fake" war?

Get over YOURself.

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 03:09 PM

so get over yourself.

Yea, sure they did.

You pulled this shiit off of the Dumf*ck Underground but you're afraid to admit it.

seclark
03-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Mods, would I be asking too much to have this thread moved to the Romper Room? Or locked?

I don't think this thread was intended to generate debate.

Just asking.
agree...this is pathetic.
sec

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Bob
Reynolds

Loren Reynolds

Both were killed in Germany

look em up.

I will look forward to continuing this discourse so you can pat your self on the back, but I have to leave for now.

please feel free to call me dumb, stupid Biotch what ever you think you need to do.

but remember, it doesn't matter to me~~ :)

have a nice day~

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:12 PM

Speaking of Jokes, and taking them.....

Have the people from the Guinness Book or World Records called yet?

you know....regarding your potential record for Largest non-surgically enhanced Cranium, and for being able to fit it the deepest into your headholster?

Pam....why don't you scurry off back to the bat-Computer and whip up some of those witty racist remarks about your students.

Donger
03-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Bob
Reynolds

Loren Reynolds

look em up.

I will look forward to continuing this discourse so you can pat your self on the back, but I have to leave for now.

please feel free to call me dumb, stupid Biotch what ever you think you need to do.

have a nice day~

Have fun over at DU with all the other malcontents...

Radar Chief
03-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Bob
Reynolds

Loren Reynolds

look em up.

have a nice day~

How about if I just consider you a sad, spiteful crone?

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Bob
Reynolds

Loren Reynolds

look em up.

have a nice day~

Hmmm... wonder what the wichita school district thinks of this.....

does that matter to you?

Jenson71
03-30-2004, 03:20 PM
The parents of the kid are stupid. I wonder what they told their son when he was fighting...

"Uh, son, this...this is a fake war. We don't really support you, but good luck"...

And now instead of honoring him and knowing their son actually lived and defended people's liberty, they send ****ING COMICS OVER THE EMAIL DIMINISHING WHAT THEIR OWN SON FOUGHT FOR!!

**** them. **** them. They had a better son then they ever will be. **** em.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:21 PM
If you think that making a joke about dead American soldiers for the purposes of political profit is acceptable, let alone funny, then you are not worth speaking to.
Funny, not really. I didn't laugh.

Acceptable, well...I didn't mind it. I'm not easily offended.

Joe Seahawk
03-30-2004, 03:22 PM
Noswad was one of the ones whining about the split second of footage in the Bush Commercial showing a flag draped coffin, now she post a "funny" like this...

Jenson71
03-30-2004, 03:22 PM
It's a goddamn good thing I don't know those ****ing retards. I'd ****ing crush their skulls with the gun their son used. Pieces of shit

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:23 PM
Nothing like pissing on your own son's grave.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Speaking of Jokes, and taking them.....

Have the people from the Guinness Book or World Records called yet?

you know....regarding your potential record for Largest non-surgically enhanced Cranium, and for being able to fit it the deepest into your headholster?

Not yet. I've alerted them to your presence. They are currently in the states of Iowa, Missourah, and Indiana seeking to give the award to the Whitest of White Trash in a non-southern state. From what i've heard (insiders information) you are second only to an unidentified hoosier, and the entire town of Branson. Good luck! :thumb:

Baby Lee
03-30-2004, 03:27 PM
This is a wonderful moment. That piece of sand that landed in Pam's gyna back when Bush told her she had to do her job as a schoolteacher, has turned into a full blown pearl.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:28 PM
If thats the best you've got Rocky, you'd better have Cher, Bear and Garr scribble you a crib sheet.

This isn't the place, but you've got my complete attention for the remainder of the offseason. Planeteers, I've got a new pony for the Kentucky Derby, and its name is "urban elitist"

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:33 PM
If thats the best you've got Rocky, you'd better have Cher, Bear and Garr scribble you a crib sheet.

This isn't the place, but you've got my complete attention for the remainder of the offseason. Planeteers, I've got a new pony for the Kentucky Derby, and its name is "urban elitist"
Well, you are going to have to do better than joke about my oversized-head. So far, thats all i've gotten out of you. Maybe your 3 year old nephew can give you better insight on how to take down another human being with insults. I'll be looking forward to your "poopy and pee pee" jokes.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:34 PM
This is a wonderful moment. That piece of sand that landed in Pam's gyna back when Bush told her she had to do her job as a schoolteacher, has turned into a full blown pearl.

I feel like D.A. Coe, opening the letter with the words to the last verse, realizing his friend had INDEED written the perfect verse.

A true Gem. Magnificently said.

Pennywise
03-30-2004, 03:35 PM

ROFL

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Iowanian and wife guarding the house against "anyone of dem city boys who likes to joke about dat der war, or dem good vittles at applebees, or that der shotgun I got for killin pinkos"

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Well, you are going to have to do better than joke about my oversized-head. So far, thats all i've gotten out of you. Maybe your 3 year old nephew can give you better insight on how to take down another human being with insults. I'll be looking forward to your "poopy and pee pee" jokes.

He sure as hell has more respect for what US soldiers are doing and dieing for, than a candy ass prickbutter like you. You're right about the massive cranium jokes....even a 3 year old knows they are too obvious...kind of like the sun being light and warm, and water being wet.

Shouldn't you be trying to negotiate a peace treaty with me? Wait for a UN charter to counter?

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Iowanian and wife guarding the house against "anyone of dem city boys who likes to joke about dat der war, or dem good vittles at applebees, or that der shotgun I got for killin pinkos"

This probably isn't the best thread for you to do this....You wanna do this back and forth thing....I'm your huckleberry.

Baby Lee
03-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Surely that smaque can't be coming out of Topeka, KANSAS.

Talk about Corky calling someone a retard.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:39 PM
He sure as hell has more respect for what US soldiers are doing and dieing for, than a candy ass prickbutter like you.

Shouldn't you be trying to negotiate a peace treaty with me? Wait for a UN charter to counter?
I figured he'd be busy choppin the heads off chickens or something like that.

Jenson71
03-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Most farmers are democrats

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Surely that smaque can't be coming out of Topeka, KANSAS.

Talk about Corky calling someone a retard.
To Iowanian, Topeka is a metropolis. Culture shock, even.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:42 PM
I figured he'd be busy choppin the heads off chickens or something like that.

You feel free to take all the shots at me you want......Taking shots at a 3 year old kid, and my wife, shows what an absolute tool you are.

Now run on down to best buy and pick up that new gadget for your saturday night stimulation by pretending you're on a date with a real woman while playing Leisuresuit Larry.

Jenson71
03-30-2004, 03:46 PM
John Waynes an Iowanian.

Sitdown bitch.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:47 PM

If you even knew.

I've been to Topeka...its a great place to stop and use the facilities and stretch ones legs inbetween destinations. Be sure to put your wallet in your front pocket though. I'm sure there are enough good people there to offset a few of you.

Is Appalacian stereotype all you've got, BigHead todd? Seems to be your only card so far. Don't wear it out.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:47 PM
You feel free to take all the shots at me you want......Taking shots at a 3 year old kid, and my wife, shows what an absolute tool you are.

Now run on down to best buy and pick up that new gadget for your saturday night stimulation by pretending you're on a date with a real woman while playing Leisuresuit Larry.
I never knew personal attacks over the net had to have guidelines. Since you are the self-proclaimed expert, care to draw the line somewhere? How about not rehashing the same stupid shit at any opportunity you get just to try to flame me? Until then... ZZZ

Loki
03-30-2004, 03:49 PM
That's f*cking stupid.

yeah... what he said.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:50 PM
I suppose this is where I counter with the "your mother pokemon"?

Baby Lee
03-30-2004, 03:51 PM
You do know that Topeka actually isn't a metropolis, don't you.

BTW - I knew I recognized you, you're Del Griffith's cousin, aren't you? The one who gave Del and that nice man from Chicago a ride to the train station?

"People train runs outta Stubbsville."

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:51 PM
If you even knew.

I've been to Topeka...its a great place to stop and use the facilities and stretch ones legs inbetween destinations. Be sure to put your wallet in your front pocket though. I'm sure there are enough good people there to offset a few of you.

Is Appalacian stereotype all you've got, BigHead todd? Seems to be your only card so far. Don't wear it out.
Unlike my head, which has only been brought to your attention once, your redneck gene has played itself out many, many times.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:52 PM
John Waynes an Iowanian.

...and more appropriate for this thread...So are the Sullivan Brothers....not that, that information would mean anything to Saul, the human Encyclopedia or nosewad.

Saul and Pam are sure representing Kansas well. At least I'm bright enough to not burden the reasonable citizens of Bobdoleville with their baggage. Equally Ironic, that a citizen of Kansas, claiming to be a Chiefs fan, would resort to mullet jokes, and bashing of midwesterners. Maybe you should consult the smack thesaurus for KC over at the mange?

siberian khatru
This thread should be enshrined in the Smaque Hall of Fame.

Jenson71
I'm not getting the IA smaque. This is the midwest mang. We're pretty much all in this together. There's just some slight differences, like IA leading the nation year after year in education and health...

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm not getting the IA smaque. This is the midwest mang. We're pretty much all in this together. There's just some slight differences, like IA leading the nation year after year in education and health...
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the state of Iowa. Just one of your inhabitants.

Jenson71
03-30-2004, 03:55 PM
...and more appropriate for this thread...So are the Sullivan Brothers....not that, .

And don't forget the great Jenson71...

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 03:55 PM
Fellas, fellas.....

I'm not trying to be the UN here but how about you both put that stuff on the back burner?

What's at issue here is a person who posts and runs. Claims this was sent to her by parents of a dead soldier. Both claims which are utter BS

It would be nice if we all ignored this thread and let it float to the bottom of the septic tank.

The thread is POS much like the person who posted it. (and ran away)

So, in the spirit of Kofi Annon, I'll take 1 billion in bribe money from each of you and broker this peace.

M'kay?

seclark
03-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the state of Iowa. Just one of your inhabitants.
you also mentioned "missourah" and indiana...big meanies from there making fun of you too?
sec

Joe Seahawk
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Fellas, fellas.....

I'm not trying to be the UN here but how about you both put that stuff on the back burner?

What's at issue here is a person who posts and runs. Claims this was sent to her by parents of a dead soldier. Both claims which are utter BS

It would be nice if we all ignored this thread and let it float to the bottom of the septic tank.

The thread is POS much like the person who posted it. (and ran away)

So, in the spirit of Kofi Annon, I'll take 1 billion in bribe money from each of you and broker this peace.

M'kay?

ROFL

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Saul and Pam are sure representing Kansas well. At least I'm bright enough to not burden the reasonable citizens of Bobdoleville with their baggage.
And for that, I salute you.

Oh, and never did I say Kansas was any better than Iowa. Stop trying to rally the troops.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 03:58 PM

I think the real problem is, you'd LIKE to hold something against one of the male inhabitants, and are chaffed at the rejection of your meek advances.

Planet history might also indicate, that I'm probably not the one to need to "rally the troops" to fend off a special olympics smack jouster.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 03:58 PM
you also mentioned "missourah" and indiana...big meanies from there making fun of you too?
sec
That was just supporting my material. Although, I am not too fond of "Missourah". Missouri is A-OK in my book.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2004, 04:00 PM
I think the real problem is, you'd LIKE to hold something against one of the male inhabitants, and are chaffed at the rejection of your meek advances.
:mad: Thats right i'm angered. From what I heard, all it took was a can of schlitz and breakfast the next morning at Dennys.

DenverChief
03-30-2004, 04:03 PM

:shrug: I dunno its possible, I mena there are more and more families that are becoming angry with the justification for the war and this one really sticks it in and breaks it off

Velvet_Jones
03-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Most farmers are democrats
Most farmers are 'old shool' democrats. Not the new socialist kind.

Iowanian
03-30-2004, 04:05 PM
My condolences to the families of any wounded, or KIA soldier in any conflict. My thanks to the soldiers and their families to any who serve.

The people who think this cartoon is a good thing, don't deserve your sacrifice.

With that..I bow from this thread.

Velvet_Jones
03-30-2004, 04:11 PM

I am not laughing.

No you're showing that you’re a partisan malodorous twat that has little or no scruples. I didn't know you were a schoolteacher. I'm glad a skanky piece of slunk meat like you isn't teaching my kids. I now know your reason for acting an azz. You don't know any better.

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 04:14 PM
:shrug: I dunno its possible, I mena there are more and more families that are becoming angry with the justification for the war and this one really sticks it in and breaks it off

Of course it's possible. And pigs are going to fly out of your ass any minute.

Parents of dead soldiers are not going to trivialize the deaths of their own flesh and blood.

But, hey, maybe you live in different universe than me.

Pam's been throwing treble hooks in the shallow water at DummyU and this is some of the slag she's hooked and brought home with her.

DenverChief
03-30-2004, 04:14 PM
No you're showing that you’re a partisan malodorous twat that has little or no scruples. I didn't know you were a schoolteacher. I'm glad a skanky piece of slunk meat like you isn't teaching my kids. I now know your reason for acting an azz. You don't know any better.

:spock: and we all thought SDChiefsfan having to put up with being told to "suck sum ballz" was bad :shake:

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 04:18 PM
BTW,

whoever moved this, I appreciate it. This thread was a phucking disgrace to the front page.

And DC, I didn't mean anything bad towards you. It just seems to me that no self respecting parent would do this in memory of their son.

DenverChief
03-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Of course it's possible. And pigs are going to fly out of your ass any minute.

Parents of dead soldiers are not going to trivialize the deaths of their own flesh and blood.

If I may analyze for a moment, I don't think the cartoon is trivializing the deaths of the soldiers rather it showing the anger of some of the people over the deaths of thier loved ones and the reasons they died...for WMD that don't exsist...and I think it is also show how callous or president is/was when he made a joke about the whole WMD search in Iraq...to which a parent of a dead soldier might respond with anger about how he is trivializing the deaths of the soldiers...and that IMO is the point of the cartoon....W trivializing their deaths by "funning" over the WMD search and people are dying over that search

DenverChief
03-30-2004, 04:21 PM
BTW,

whoever moved this, I appreciate it. This thread was a phucking disgrace to the front page.

And DC, I didn't mean anything bad towards you. It just seems to me that no self respecting parent would do this in memory of their son.

no sweat just trying to analyze from a rational standpoint rather than an emotional one....not saying you are, but some did...

Eleazar
03-30-2004, 04:22 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

joesomebody
03-30-2004, 04:46 PM
What's the surprise here? Members of the Armed Forces are always caught in the middle of the political machine. If anything, I think this cartoon is about 6 months late. The war is over, and WMD is hardly our jusitification for being over there anymore.

If that political cartoon is in the least bit funny, I didn't see the humor. I didn't read the post where they claimed the family of a dead soldier sent it to them, but that still has nothing to do with that dead soldier.

I know for one, my family hates it that I'm in the military, and very well may hold a grudge against President Bush if I were to die in Combat, but that doesn't mean I would. I doubt very seriously that dead soldier would want the US running back home with their tails between their legs now, lets finish this thing and be done with it.

Gracie Dean
03-30-2004, 08:27 PM
If I may analyze for a moment, I don't think the cartoon is trivializing the deaths of the soldiers rather it showing the anger of some of the people over the deaths of thier loved ones and the reasons they died...for WMD that don't exsist...and I think it is also show how callous or president is/was when he made a joke about the whole WMD search in Iraq...to which a parent of a dead soldier might respond with anger about how he is trivializing the deaths of the soldiers...and that IMO is the point of the cartoon....W trivializing their deaths by "funning" over the WMD search and people are dying over that search

BINGO... that is what I was trying to point out.

and I didn't post and run, I am grading benchmark tests downtown so after I teach 8 hours, I go grade another 4.

and I did not get this at DU...it is blocked as are most forums.

they haven't hit the planet yet.

Brock
03-30-2004, 08:58 PM

I'll fix that for you.

WilliamTheIrish
03-30-2004, 10:12 PM
BINGO... that is what I was trying to point out.

and I didn't post and run, I am grading benchmark tests downtown so after I teach 8 hours, I go grade another 4.

Yea, sure.

MadProphetMargin
03-31-2004, 02:56 AM

But GW Bush did...

Gracie Dean
03-31-2004, 07:55 AM
Yea, sure.

what ever.

you think you know it all about my life, I will stop fighting with you.

think what you want. It bothers me not!