PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Me

ENDelt260
08-19-2004, 12:08 AM

Frazod
08-19-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm too lazy to find the old thread about this show.

I really like it. It's good.

Tho, I wish it came on earlier in the day. Me watching it after I've had half a fiifth of whiskey makes it hit me a little to hard for my taste.

Glad to see some more quality on TV. I hope it lasts.

That was my thread. But I haven't watched anymore episodes. I tend to watch Cardinals games in the evening lately.... :evil:

tk13
08-19-2004, 12:12 AM
That was my thread. But I haven't watched anymore episodes. I tend to watch Cardinals games in the evening lately.... :evil:
Yeah, how did that work out for you tonight, eh? :p

Frazod
08-19-2004, 12:13 AM
Yeah, how did that work out for you tonight, eh? :p

Yeah, a rare loss. I was actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the poor Reds. God knows they deserved it. :D

Cubs only 14 out now - get those World Series tickets ready :LOL:

tk13
08-19-2004, 12:15 AM
That's right, and John Buck plays the hero with a 2 run homer for the Royals... that Beltran trade is paying off. Not to mention our rookie pitcher about killed Ichiro... intimidation! Watch out American League! :D

alanm
08-19-2004, 12:16 AM
I thought this had something to do with Dianna Ross. Excuse me, carry on.:)

Miles
08-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah, a rare loss. I was actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the poor Reds. God knows they deserved it. :D

Cubs only 14 out now - get those World Series tickets ready :LOL:

I was following the game on cbssportline and thought they were going to pull off the comeback when Pujols came up in the 9th. Oh well...

Also Graves may have acutally lowered his 13.5 era against the Cards this season.

Frazod
08-19-2004, 12:31 AM
I was following the game on cbssportline and thought they were going to pull off the comeback when Pujols came up in the 9th. Oh well...

Also Graves may have acutally lowered his 13.5 era against the Cards this season.

Yeah, they made a good show of it. The winning run was on base when Albert grounded out to third. Williams just didn't have it tonight - the Reds really slapped him around.

Frazod
08-19-2004, 12:38 AM
GODDAMMIT! THE F*CKING CARDINALS?!?!?!?!

The ultimate insult to an ENDelt thread. Like I wantd to come back and see this shit.

F*ck St. Louis.

ROFL

teedubya
08-19-2004, 01:22 AM
yeah that St Louis Cardinal shit has to go... that is why i negged frazod with a thud the other day.

All things St Louis suck cack.

ChiefJustice
08-19-2004, 01:46 AM
oh,the irony...

http://homepage.mac.com/limefrog/highjacked.jpg

Frazod
08-19-2004, 02:06 AM
yeah that St Louis Cardinal shit has to go... that is why i negged frazod with a thud the other day.

And you got neg-repped back with a much bigger thud. :$2500:

I was born in Kansas City, but I grew up in the middle of state. I've rooted for both the Royals and Cardinals all my life, and as long as the Cards aren't playing the Royals, I'm in their corner all the way. They're having a dream season, and I'm thrilled - just as I was thrilled for the Royals last year before the bottom fell out.

And I'm certainly not going to make any apologies for it. So there. :harumph:

teedubya
08-19-2004, 05:30 AM
oh, yeah... your thud was a tiny thud... mediocre thud at best...

Enjoy your dream season.. they will choke on AL Champion Cock in the World Series if they get there... I got a feeling the Braves may do something this year... but in all honesty... i couldnt care less.

enjoy yourself you St Loser. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
08-19-2004, 06:29 AM
oh,the irony...

http://homepage.mac.com/limefrog/highjacked.jpg

ZepSinger
08-19-2004, 07:27 AM
Another 'Thread hijack' pic..
http://www.scaretactics.com/pics/threadville.jpg

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 01:09 PM

They should just push em off into Illinois??

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 01:11 PM
And you got neg-repped back with a much bigger thud. :$2500:

I was born in Kansas City, but I grew up in the middle of state. I've rooted for both the Royals and Cardinals all my life, and as long as the Cards aren't playing the Royals, I'm in their corner all the way. They're having a dream season, and I'm thrilled - just as I was thrilled for the Royals last year before the bottom fell out.

And I'm certainly not going to make any apologies for it. So there. :harumph:
So how did you feel about the 1985 World Series? Or do you remember it? Just curious.

:hmmm:

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Nip N Tuck and Rescue Me are now my two favorite shows. I love tv that shows mostly good looking broads half or fully naked.

I like setting my tv viewing bar as low as possible :)

Alton deFlat
08-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Is this the old thread you're looking for?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=93630&highlight=rescue

Deberg_1990
08-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Nip N Tuck and Rescue Me are now my two favorite shows. I love tv that shows mostly good looking broads half or fully naked.

I like setting my tv viewing bar as low as possible :)

Nip/Tuck rules! Its my new favorite show/guilty pleasure.....we need a thread for it on here...

Frazod
08-19-2004, 02:01 PM
So how did you feel about the 1985 World Series? Or do you remember it? Just curious.

:hmmm:

I felt great. My favorite team won the World Series. :thumb:

When they're playing each other, I root for KC. I don't have any problems making that call.

Miles
08-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Nip/Tuck rules! Its my new favorite show/guilty pleasure.....we need a thread for it on here...

I have watched the 1st 2 disc's of the 1st season and am completely hooked. I know its overly dramatic at times but is still really dig it.

Deberg_1990
08-20-2004, 06:07 AM
I have watched the 1st 2 disc's of the 1st season and am completely hooked. I know its overly dramatic at times but is still really dig it.

Agreed..sometimes it gets a little melodramatic and soap operish's...but they put a whole new spin on things..and the writing is really sharp.....so far the 2nd season has been pretty good as well.....they are about halfway through right now........

cadmonkey
08-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Last night's episode rocked.

"Wait... you let him finish?"

"He was giving me a blowjob. I wasn't gonna be rude."

Bring back good old memories END?

and yes it did rock, I think it was a set up episode for teh next couple. The Moltoph Cocktail throught the window was a bit unexpected

Baby Lee
08-26-2004, 02:05 PM
Nah. I'm pretty sure if I was gettin' a hummer and discovered twig and berries there's be significant freaking out. There's no way I could keep my composure... and, why would you want to? *shudder*
Is keeping '[your] composure' a euphamism? If not, that's least of what I'd be concerned about keeping, . . . [or getting] . . . for a long ass time.

Miles
09-02-2004, 12:24 AM
The Cards won again tonight...

I finally stared watching this show and am caught up except for the last to episodes. Its more serious than i thought it would be but Leary has some classic lines. Im hooked and glad to see it got renewed for next year.

Somehow FX has the best shows right now.

Miles
09-02-2004, 01:07 AM
"what are you guys going to do? Audit me"

Baby Lee
09-02-2004, 03:02 PM
"That look easy to you?"

"Yeah, but I'm a bowler."
That was a freaking hilarious exchange. I'm really starting to like the 'poet' guy. He's always on top of the convo.

Miles
09-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Anyone see tonights episode? Pretty damn funny for the first half.

It was great when Leary's caractor was asking about what kind of drugs the kid had and after he told him he casually said "cool, thanks man"

Next weeks episode looks great too. More of the crazy bitch.

Demonpenz
09-09-2004, 12:49 AM
it's the shocker in the midwest but the venus butterfly is what they call it in eastern states. I learned that the hard way

Megbert
09-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Kinda related I guess. I just saw the movie "Ladder 49" and well go see it if you want EVERY CLICHE that could be packed into a movie about Firemen. The ending is especially bad and isn't helped by the schlocky song that is playing over a video montage.

Demonpenz
09-09-2004, 01:18 AM
Did you ever know your my hero (Fireman taking a baby from the fire) Everything i would like to be, (Fireman spikes baby in celebration dance)

ChiTown
09-09-2004, 08:43 AM
Last night's episode was hilarious. The whole discusision of measuring the penis over the top or underneath was killing me. Then, Leary measures his dick with the ROFL with the remote control.....I laughed my ass off when he threw the remote with the markings on the table at the Fire Station ROFL

That, and Nip/Tuck, are my 2 favorite shows. FX is the shit.

Swanman
09-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Last night's episode was hilarious. The whole discusision of measuring the penis over the top or underneath was killing me. Then, Leary measures his dick with the ROFL with the remote control.....I laughed my ass off when he threw the remote with the markings on the table at the Fire Station ROFL

That, and Nip/Tuck, are my 2 favorite shows. FX is the shit.

8 and a tich

Lzen
09-09-2004, 09:10 AM
I like this show. Wife and I have been watching it. She thought it was funny that they were talking about the length of their schlongs last night. I was like "yeah, guys do talk about stuff like that. That's what I like about this show, these are regular guys." Plus the fact that there is so much BS reality TV on these days.

cadmonkey
09-09-2004, 09:35 AM
it's the shocker in the midwest but the venus butterfly is what they call it in eastern states. I learned that the hard way

Dude, it's the shoker everywhere. I just don't think they wanted to use that term.