PDA

View Full Version : The beer me factor for skip town

Pages : [1] 2

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 10:21 AM
I am writing in response to skip town who feels BD is a little hard on queer me and picks on him too much. First of all let me address the accusation made by skip town that LVNHACK and myself teamed up on queer me because he didn’t like that. In order for there to be this teamwork conspiracy going on you would first have to show me where the two of us have done this to other people. I defy you to find that because it isn’t there, it’s never happened before. It IS possible for someone to annoy two people at the same time and get pummeled the way he did especially when you’re a tard. That being said there is a certain personality type that I am drawn to giving shit to. The more of these characteristics you have the greater chance there is you will have a run in with me.

1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid sh!t all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
3. THE. AGENDA PUSHER – This is a guy who for some retarded reason uses our football forum to consistently push another agenda. We all like discussing other issues but this guy takes it to another level constantly annoying everyone.
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.
5. SEAGULL POSTER – Another very annoying a-hole this guy will just dump a big load of sh!t on the BB and leave. Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar DuhKCMan?

That being said if you want to defend queer me go ahead. Truth be known I have given other people a much harder time and you never defended them. Fact is I don’t even dislike queer me he just possesses 4 of the 5 personality traits I find the most annoying so I give him grief.

Brock
08-19-2004, 10:24 AM
He works in radio. Nuff said.

Braincase
08-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

Bachelorette parties? :p

Zebedee DuBois
08-19-2004, 12:25 PM
SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

~not taking sides, just making observations.

KC Jones
08-19-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm sorry for having cliqued on this thread.

:)

Mark M
08-19-2004, 12:28 PM
I see the Romper Room in this thread's future ...

MM
~~:spock:

Saulbadguy
08-19-2004, 12:28 PM
It seems we have a new version of the boards "odd couple"...I think you two can't get enough of each other :)

Abba-Dabba
08-19-2004, 12:29 PM
ROFL internet relationships ROFL

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 12:33 PM
What, BD's rep system, I like it. ROFL.

seclark
08-19-2004, 12:33 PM

MM
yep...maybe should have been started there.
sec

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 12:35 PM
SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 12:37 PM
SEAGULL POSTING.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

I presently have no problem with any SEAGULL posters. The last one was Thomas. DuhKCMan is the closest thing presently with his CHICKENSHIT posting style. I fully realize people leave and come back. I have no issue with queer me on this at all.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 12:38 PM

MM

BS

Mark M
08-19-2004, 12:43 PM
BS

How do you figure?

This is a personal issue best reserved for private messages between you and Skip Towne and/or the Romper Room. Hell, it's the prime example of a Romper Room thread.

Just my opinion, of course ...

MM
~~:shrug:

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 12:47 PM
How do you figure?

This is a personal issue best reserved for private messages between you and Skip Towne and/or the Romper Room. Hell, it's the prime example of a Romper Room thread.

Just my opinion, of course ...

MM

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes:

ROFL internet relationships ROFL

You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

Mark M
08-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 12:54 PM
It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM

Stop your really hurting my feelings.

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 12:55 PM
As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......

MOhillbilly
08-19-2004, 12:58 PM
As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......

Ew!EW!EW! i wanna be a shark.Sharks are kewl and eat people and stuff.

Mark M
08-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Stop your really hurting my feelings.

Just stating my opinion, big fella.

Maybe I should start a thread asking Skip how to get sand into your vagina ...

[sound of fingers snapping]

MM
~~:p

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 01:02 PM

MM

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:05 PM
When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Jet,
You stay a Jet!

MM
~~:LOL:

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 01:06 PM
I think....no.....I'm pretty sure, that the bubbling feeling in my lower intestine, is a sure sign, that I'm going to have to take a dump soon. I've been preparing for this Olympic Event, since qualifying yesterday.

The difficulty is only 9.8 on this one, but I'm positive I'll stick the landing after the dismount.

tk13
08-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Man... that reminds me.

I gotta go find that thread where TJ completely manipulated ebola and sky and move it to the classics forum.
Wasn't all that crap deleted? I certainly could never find it... I missed out on that excitement.

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:07 PM
I think....no.....I'm pretty sure, that the bubbling feeling in my lower intestine, is a sure sign, that I'm going to have to take a dump soon.

The difficulty is only 9.8 on this one, but I'm positive I'll stick the landing after the dismount.

I bet the South Korean judge only gives you an 8.9 for a lack of dog fur ...

MM

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:08 PM

MM

Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 01:10 PM
I bet the South Korean judge only gives you an 8.9 for a lack of dog fur ...

MM

but the Mayan, Indian, and Brazilian judges are bound to score better for the Corn(some call it Maize).

-.5 for skid marks?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:10 PM

9.8, nice. Their certainly a bitch without that fiber.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:15 PM
MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:15 PM
:Poke:

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:17 PM
MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?

Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~ROFL

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~ROFL

Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!! ROFL

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.

There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~ROFL

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.

:LOL:

Sure they do. I just fold them in half ...

that way they last twice as long.

MM
~~:D

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 01:24 PM
You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.

Bob Dole
08-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Somebody owes Bob Dole 20 minutes of his life back.

(Not to worry...it's only worth about 5 minutes in normal life time.)

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:30 PM
What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!! ROFL

There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~ROFL

I'm not whining at all, just pointing out the reasons I blast some people.

As far as your irony goes I think most people find the type of posters I listed at the beginning of the this thread to be annoying. I am more than sure I annoy some posters but I don't give a rats ass cause the people I usually annoy are the type of posters I listed.

Zebedee DuBois
08-19-2004, 01:31 PM

All replacement minutes are of the catatonic variety.

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:31 PM
You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.

I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:32 PM

How does it go again?

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:33 PM

You have to prove you have a life before you can get it returned.

MM
~~nlm

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 01:33 PM
A tear always comes to my eye when I hear that, stop it man. :(

:p

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:35 PM

Oh come on the Tobiko balls was worth the read. Drinks on me, wait a second where the hell is Texarkana? :shrug:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 01:36 PM
How does it go again?

Sing it with me......

"Like a Rhinestone Cowboy, da doot do."

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:36 PM
I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid sh!t all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 01:37 PM
Oh come on the Tobiko balls was worth the read. Drinks on me, wait a second where the hell is Texarkana? :shrug:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.
:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 01:41 PM
How does it go again?

Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]

teedubya
08-19-2004, 01:42 PM
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

Alton deFlat
08-19-2004, 01:43 PM
:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

..but watch out for that nut with the chainsaw.

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 01:44 PM
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

A quote from my late Father:

"Don't get none on ya."

You can't take that little ditty to the bank......

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:47 PM

Can't you even come up with your own material? :shake:

And where the f*ck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

Saulbadguy
08-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Ok, what the fvck is tobiko balls?

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:51 PM

That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM

TheNextStep
08-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Ok, what the fvck is tobiko balls?

It was actually this line:

This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko.

Huevos are eggs and tobiko are those tiny little orange fish eggs they put on top of of your sushi rolls. Explaining probably takes all the humour out of it though.

tk13
08-19-2004, 01:53 PM

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.
Meeeeem.... ory......

Mark M
08-19-2004, 01:54 PM
And where the f*ck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:55 PM
That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:56 PM
It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM

I guess I should hold up the laugh sign.

Fairplay
08-19-2004, 01:58 PM
I could see this thread in the Hall of Classics one day.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 01:58 PM
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie. ROFL

teedubya
08-19-2004, 02:00 PM
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Mark M
08-19-2004, 02:01 PM

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes: …

You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for the laugh, BD ...

MM
~~ROFL

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:02 PM

Unf***ingbelievable.

Hey, you little bitch! West Side Story rocks......well, not as much as this thread, but it rocks.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

Uh, you forgot his middle name......F*cking. Just trying to be accurate...

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 02:05 PM
yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:06 PM
yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

Chi's crazy like that.

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:09 PM

Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Mark M
08-19-2004, 02:09 PM
I see BIG_DADDY, and Mark M, and chi3s, and ...

MM
~~ROFL

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! ROFL

Alton deFlat
08-19-2004, 02:16 PM
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]
The tear ducts are pumpin man, I can hear the music, I told you not to get mushy on me. :( :banghead:

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

ROFL

Oliver isn't my type, but I just love these little paper throwing fag's..... ROFL

TheNextStep
08-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

What's next, Chi? You going to tell us all where the rain in Spain mainly falls? You going to ruin the ending of all those Nancy Drew mysteries? You going to launch an evil attack on Cox cable that blocks the Lifetime network from broadcasting into our homes?

Come on, Man!

Hydrae
08-19-2004, 02:20 PM

Unf***ingbelievable.

You moved??? What, you graditated?

Mark M
08-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Am I missing something, or did someone just get served?

MM

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 02:21 PM

Unf***ingbelievable.
ROFL

ExtremeChief
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Jock, Stick and Geezer star in.. And so the Planet Turns

This weeks episode, "I went to the bar and said "Beer Me" and this is the shit I get???"

Special guest appearance by R D by God Mercer

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........

TheNextStep
08-19-2004, 02:24 PM
You moved??? What, you graditated?
Nah... I'm still a full time student. My wife, however, missed being enlisted (we were both on active duty when we met) and so after 4 years of being civilians, she re-enlisted. Uncle Sam said, "Please protect our nation by moving to Omaha" and, being good Americans and wanting to protect our nation, we did so...

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:28 PM
So, that's what they did with her weiner.

I wondered if they recycled...

You should see the warehouse.........

TheNextStep
08-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........
Well, hell, Hel'n... I had no idea you'd undergone a name-change-operation.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:34 PM
You should see the warehouse.........

Hell I otta look into that seeing I'm hung like a mosquito. Wonder if they take trade-ins.

Fairplay
08-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Can i get shit from BD? Lets List the catagories

1> Stupid Liberal. Me not a chance. This is my safest catagory.

2>No game game. I gots game, some anyway. Im a playa.

3>The agenda pusher. I see that type of person a mile away they annoy me as well.

4>Mr Sensative. Im masculine, i don't need sensative shaving and hair products like others do. As a matter of fact next time a shave i will use cold water.

5>Seagull poster. I don't care for the Seahawks and better yet they are in a different division now, so rest assured i could care less what their record is in football this year is cause i don't care.

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Can i get shit from BD?

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

It's win f*cking friends and influence people get it straight.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey, I've got some pills to sell ya...

Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm:

Fairplay
08-19-2004, 02:46 PM

(puts on glasses). Oh your'e right, what the title says!

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 02:47 PM

Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome. ROFL

I'll be signing books on my next trip out. :titus:

TheNextStep
08-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

Yea, f*ck you ya f*cking f*ckhead with all your f*cking penis pills.

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 02:58 PM
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!
That IS the lowest common denominator.

MOhillbilly
08-19-2004, 03:00 PM
You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm:
Thats the problem, the roids shrunk up them things to the point you are comparing them to that suishi chit.
--
On an aside, I like yellow tail when I eat suishi.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:07 PM
MO,

I hate it when that happens. They used to all laugh at me in the locker room when I was a kid. That's why I'm such an asshole now.

Eleazar
08-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:10 PM
I don't have many... but I know where to get more. How many ya want? I only charge ya.... let's say, $40 a bottle. :hmmm:

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:14 PM
It's a good deal, Big Daddy. These things usually go for $60/bottle.

I wouldn't rip ya off. Honest.
ROFL

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 03:32 PM
You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

It's kind a hard with that big ol beer belly and all.

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......

Just like you guys, only thinking of yourselves and how good it feels to you!!

Mark M
08-19-2004, 03:37 PM
I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~ROFL ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:38 PM

There's something else? :shrug:

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:39 PM
I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~ROFL ROFL ROFL

All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:39 PM
There's something else? :shrug:

Okay, now I am starting to feel sorry for Lil Mamma as well!

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 03:40 PM

Hey, now wait a sec. I always offer to hand you a tissue for your belly after I'm done. :harumph:

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:44 PM
All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF

Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey, now wait a sec. I always offer to hand you a tissue for your belly after I'm done. :harumph:

LOL......what a gentleman! :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
I hear he's got a little weiner to boot.

Quit making fun of me azzhole.

Over-Head
I supose I get an automatic 3/5 for being a Ra!der fan huhh? :(

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!

My wiener won't reach that far.

Over-Head
08-19-2004, 03:47 PM

Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :hmmm:

ChiTown
08-19-2004, 03:48 PM
LOL......what a gentleman! :thumb:

o:-) It's just who I am........

BIG_DADDY
Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....

It's a conspiracy. :cuss:

Over-Head

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :clap:

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:50 PM

:clap: Big man to admit so much!!

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :hmmm:

Me hold back, sometimes!!

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=RedNFeisty]Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Well... actually.... little man. ;)

Damnit knock it off. :cuss: All this talk about Joey is stressing me out.

RedNFeisty

I knew you were a true a$$hole!!

LVNHACK
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :clap:

Cause I............I say the things others are to nice to say........And usually it's pretty damn funny............ :thumb:

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=RedNFeisty]Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????

Um. well, there is always hope!

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
I knew you were a true a$$hole!!

Thank you pretty lady...............:evil:

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Um. well, there is always hope!

Yeah..........And I hope to win the Power Ball.............

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 03:59 PM
How appropriate that you've named it after a baby kangaroo.

OMG, my sides are starting to hurt!!

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Thank you pretty lady...............:evil:

Anytime!!

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Well it's time for bed.............Need to rest up so I can club more baby seals again.............

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Well it's time for bed.............Need to rest up so I can club more baby seals again.............

Now you'r asking for it! Better becareful what you wake up next to, PETA might be after you now!!

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Well... actually.... little man. ;)

Damnit knock it off. :cuss: All this talk about little Joey is stressing me out. STFU

KcMizzou
08-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Last one

http://www.yzedf.com/pics/peta/crossad-vert.jpg They all say "you suck at the internet".

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Do Peta chicks crawl into guys' beds while they're sleeping?

I gotta club me some baby seals. Some of those broads are hot.

LOL.......I was thinking of the GodFather when I made that post. Did not actually mean there would a girl next to him in bed, was thinking more like the head of a baby seal.

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:14 PM
They all say "you suck at the internet".

I think he is trying to say that you suck at the internet!! ROFL

Clint in Wichita
08-19-2004, 04:19 PM
I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:23 PM
I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:27 PM

I laugh at Clint all the time, it is funny to watch the reactions he gets when he is right!!

OldTownChief
[QUOTE=BIG_DADDY]
1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
[\QUOTE]

:thumb:I think your description of the "Stupid Liberal" is right on the nut's and rep worthy with the exception that there are NO smarter liberal's. Having said that, it is the reason I avoid the DV forum as of late. Even they are capably of talking some Chiefs football in this forum, TG the season is starting.

BIG_DADDY
Clint's on to me. Time to come clean.

I've never been laid in my life. I'm actually 37 years old... unemployed... 320 pounds... and living in Mom's basement.

I'm really a Raider fan, too.

Clint has anger issues. :cuss:

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Clint has anger issues. :cuss:

You would too, if you were married to me!! o:-)

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:29 PM
I laugh at Clint all the time, it is funny to watch the reactions he gets when he is right!!

But why is he so angry all the time?

KC Dan
08-19-2004, 04:29 PM

I've never been laid in my life. I'm actually 37 years old... unemployed... 320 pounds... and living in Mom's basement.

You are not unemployed.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:31 PM
You would too, if you were married to me!! o:-)

Beat me to it.

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:32 PM
But why is he so angry all the time?

He isn't, that is the way he comes across. He does get pretty angry with me on here sometimes, and the things that get said. Other times he posts his thoughts and does not sugar coat them, giving him the I hate everything persona.

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 04:33 PM
You are not unemployed.

I am and it sucks. :banghead: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Heck, I'm high class. I use a towel.
Yeah, the same one that you use after you take a shower.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:35 PM
He isn't, that is the way he comes across. He does get pretty angry with me on here sometimes, and the things that get said. Other times he posts his thoughts and does not sugar coat them, giving him the I hate everything persona.

I'm not sure what he's refering to about things being said but whatever. We got our annual I'm an angry man post. Hugs and kisses Clint.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar?

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Now you'r asking for it! Better becareful what you wake up next to, PETA might be after you now!!
Don't even start with that PETA crap. :mad:

Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl, and it will fug up an otherwise hillarious thread.

The next time I see one of them protesting at KFC like they were the other day, I am gonna go buy a bucket and stand in front of them and chew down like a barbarian.

YUM.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Don't even start with that PETA crap. :mad:

Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl, and it will fug up an otherwise hillarious thread.

The next time I see one of them protesting at KFC like they were the other day, I am gonna go buy a bucket and stand in front of them and chew down like a barbarian.

YUM.

Spill your bucket in front of them then toss it in the garbage and go back for more.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Man, I got sucked into doing work. I hate when that happens.

Ok, this one's for Clint.

ROFL Classic.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:46 PM

Oh yea, well we all know you wouldn't say that to his face pal.

Inspector
08-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Today, I've learned what little orange fish eggs are called.

And I thought this would be a boring Thursday.

Phobia
08-19-2004, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.

Inspector
08-19-2004, 04:55 PM

OK, DO NOT put this in your sig....

Don't do it!!! I'm talking to everybody...

Calcountry
08-19-2004, 04:56 PM

Oh chit, now I'm toast, Delt is on to me. I better not post here for a while. Except for that unemployed chit, I am a cashier afterall. ;)

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.

That's all right dude I don't think the stuff you post is that stupid anyway.

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure what he's refering to about things being said but whatever. We got our annual I'm an angry man post. Hugs and kisses Clint.

He is pissy with me not you!

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2004, 05:09 PM
He is pissy with me not you!

I think he just needs a hug.

OldTownChief
08-19-2004, 05:09 PM

:clap: That was great.

morphius
08-19-2004, 05:23 PM
This thread took an odd twisted curve.

Morphius
just catching all the good things late today.

Fairplay
08-19-2004, 07:10 PM
This thread took an odd twisted curve.

I want to see it twist the other way now.

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 08:02 PM

I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

Fairplay
08-19-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

With magnifying glass add $7:50. :)

Iowanian
08-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

PastorMikH
08-19-2004, 09:15 PM
When I left for the day this thread looked like it might have some potential. So what's the scoop? Is it worth reading the entire thing or are there just high points someone is willing to point out.

PastorMikH
08-19-2004, 09:20 PM
I enjoyed it.

But, then again, what doesn't beat working all day?

END enjoyed it. :hmmm: Perhaps I need a second opinion.:)

KcMizzou
08-19-2004, 09:25 PM
There's pictures of naked women in it.

And I try to sell Big Daddy penis enlargement pills.

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.Again, a typical day on the Planet.

PastorMikH
08-19-2004, 09:27 PM

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.

Thanks, that and noticing that Skip didn't show up tells me all I need to know. You just saved me 30 minutes of reading.:)

Logical
08-19-2004, 09:44 PM

Got to agree which is why I gave you positive rep for it.:thumb:

LVNHACK
08-19-2004, 10:10 PM
I think he just needs a hummer.

Yeah I agree.............. :thumb:

RedNFeisty
08-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Jenson71
08-19-2004, 10:58 PM
It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Girl you need to take a couple shots and enjoy the no holds barred clownage of the thread. Clint is rubbing off on you.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 12:06 AM
It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Fairplay
08-20-2004, 02:48 AM
I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Makes me feel all tingley inside knowing what touchs us the most.

Fairplay
08-20-2004, 02:51 AM

Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.

tk13
08-20-2004, 02:52 AM
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

Fairplay
08-20-2004, 02:53 AM

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.

Another normal day at the planet. **yawn***

Fairplay
08-20-2004, 02:55 AM
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.

tk13
08-20-2004, 03:14 AM
This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.
I don't know, but I think it passed the Rufus Dawes "Let's try and be more painfully boring than paint drying" test a long time ago.

Mark M
08-20-2004, 06:49 AM
I said some pretty obnoxious things to Mark M's wife right in front of him last year.

But, really, what was stickboy gonna do?

ROFL

Actually, considering how drunk you were I really wasn't all that worried ...

MM
~~ROFL

ZepSinger
08-20-2004, 07:29 AM
http://www.scaretactics.com/pics/hall_thread.jpg

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 07:48 AM

Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

ChiTown
08-20-2004, 07:59 AM

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

:rolleyes:

1st:
Believe me, I'd have no problem stating them here or in front of both of you.

2nd:
If you are getting unglued because of this shit, you must have a short memory of some of the classics you've posted here in the past

3rd:
Next time you want to play on the internet, don't introduce your wife to a game (Chiefsplanet) that is predominantly played by men unless you want to have her "virtually" fondled.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 08:08 AM
I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 08:10 AM
Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

What is up with men and this midol chit. Can't you guys fathom a female just being a b!tch!?! I am married to Mr. Witchita as Iowanian so hysterically put it. What kind of personality do you think it would take to be around such a carefree and loving person such as Clint!?! Just call me a *unt, don't tell me to take a fugging midol.

BTW, insulting me is not a way to goad Clint into a rant. He does not feel the need to defend me.

Mark M
08-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM

ChiTown
08-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM

Forget the consistency, just enjoy the aroma :)

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 08:20 AM

I would really rather not remember either! :thumb:

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 08:20 AM
wow......

I'm sorry Princess.........If I were attempting to insult you...we'd all know it. Where exactly is the insult? Point it out....I'd like to see it. I've never made a cyber pass at you, and I'm not picking on you now.

...I thought you had the chin to be treated the same as the boys.

Walk it off. Its not like the bone is sticking out of the skin, Theisman.

Mark M
08-20-2004, 08:22 AM

It only started stinking a few days ago ...

And heaven ****ing forbid he craps in an already dirty diaper. Get him changed and "BLAMO!" 30-freaking seconds later the new one is toast.

I'll get him back when I'm about 80 or so and he has to change my Depends.

MM
~~:fart:

morphius
08-20-2004, 08:23 AM
God gave me a gift when he didn't give me a nose that could smell things well.

Of course I did have one diaper last week that I almost just lost it, one of the fun sick one's that climbs out of the diaper all the way up the back.

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 08:23 AM
congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.

morphius
08-20-2004, 08:29 AM
wow......

I'm sorry Princess.........If I were attempting to insult you...we'd all know it. Where exactly is the insult? Point it out....I'd like to see it. I've never made a cyber pass at you, and I'm not picking on you now.

...I thought you had the chin to be treated the same as the boys.

Walk it off. Its not like the bone is sticking out of the skin, Theisman.
I think it was the midol comment, women don't normally like that comment. I know I would wear a cup before using that line...

ChiTown
08-20-2004, 08:29 AM
My favorite smell is that of baby puke after they breast feed. I never realized babies could replicate the smell of a bar trough urinal.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 08:30 AM
It only started stinking a few days ago ...

And heaven ****ing forbid he craps in an already dirty diaper. Get him changed and "BLAMO!" 30-freaking seconds later the new one is toast.

I'll get him back when I'm about 80 or so and he has to change my Depends.

MM
~~:fart:

Start him early.

Put him in a dress.

ZepSinger
08-20-2004, 08:30 AM

MM

Whew, I remember those days...
:Lin:

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 08:31 AM
God gave me a gift when he didn't give me a nose that could smell things well.

The two dollar bar whore must love it cause you'll....ya know

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 08:34 AM
morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.

PastorMikH
08-20-2004, 08:35 AM
This is starting to read like what I expected last night - just different people going at it is all.

Don't take that crap from Him Red!

You got her on the ropes Iowanian, keep it up!

That was a good shot there Red, see if you can land another!

Priceless Iowanian, way to go!

:fire::D

morphius
08-20-2004, 08:38 AM
The two dollar bar whore must love it cause you'll....ya know
Hell, Morphius hasn't chased skirt since before I could even get into bars, so luckily I wouldn't know :D

Mark M
08-20-2004, 08:39 AM
congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.

Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~:Lin:

Mark M
08-20-2004, 08:40 AM
This is starting to read like what I expected last night - just different people going at it is all.

BIG_DADDY and I kissed and made up ...

although next time I wish he's use more tongue.

MM

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 08:46 AM
morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.

There is your insult. This is the post that pissed me off. If getting pissed at this makes me a princess that can't take it in the locker room, then so be it. This is not the first time you have made a reference to me posting here. That is why I said if you have a problem with it, just say so. I have no problem getting back the chit I dish out, that is the reason I still like coming here. For the statement above, you are correct on most points, don't frickin pamper me.

morphius
08-20-2004, 08:49 AM
Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~:Lin:
Its moments like that where you get to accidently teach kids new phrases.

Of course it was no worse the the tirad I let loose a couple weeks ago when I accidently swallowed some evil bug from hell that tried at least three times to crawl back out and scratched the hell out of my throat in the process. I think I reached my cussing quota in that half an hour for the next decade.

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 08:50 AM
I think it was the midol comment, women don't normally like that comment. I know I would wear a cup before using that line...

Yeah, that is not a good move. Just call me the creature that I am. Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 08:50 AM
It was a joke.

Go back and read Clint's posting history......read his takes on women etc..........then maybe it'll make more sense.

the only thing I recall saying in the past, is that since you started posting.....he hasn't. Its nothing against you.

Spare the Rod, and Spoil the Broad.

morphius
08-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Yeah, that is not a good move. Just call me the creature that I am. Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!
I haven't been purposely racked by a girl since I was 16, I would like to keep my string going for a very long time thank you very much.

Morphius
Didn't think he deserved that one either.

Jenson71
08-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.

True. I just hope a few of these people don't go fishing with one another.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!

How about a brick?

Jenny Gump
08-20-2004, 09:25 AM

What'd I do???
Damn.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 09:26 AM

I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 09:27 AM
What'd I do???
Damn.

It's all love girl.

Mark M
08-20-2004, 09:36 AM
I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?

I think that depends on what day it is ...

you know, bitch on Mon. Weds. Fri. ... bastard on Tues. Thur. Sat. ...

MM

Jenny Gump
08-20-2004, 09:41 AM
It's all love girl.

I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.

Bwana
08-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Can't you just feel all the love in this thread. ROFL

ChiTown
08-20-2004, 09:43 AM
I think that depends on what day it is ...

you know, bitch on Mon. Weds. Fri. ... bastard on Tues. Thur. Sat. ...

MM

ROFL

Holy hell, that was funny....

Jenson71
08-20-2004, 09:47 AM
I've learned a few valuable things from this thread. Never, ever, bring up the subject of midol.

Pennywise
08-20-2004, 09:48 AM

MM

It look to me like the problem might be with the tit.

Its missing an S.

morphius
08-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Can't you just feel all the love in this thread. ROFL
No, but I can smell it, and when I can smell it you know its bad.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 09:50 AM
This reminds me of the gochiefs(youre a ****ing retard esc.) threads.:hmmm:

Jenny Gump
08-20-2004, 09:51 AM
I've learned a few valuable things from this thread. Never, ever, bring up the subject of midol.

Nahh...it's fine. At least Midol is cheaper than Viagra.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 09:52 AM
I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.

Drum roll, cymbal crash. Nice!!

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 09:52 AM
No, but I can smell it, and when I can smell it you know its bad.

I once smelled love.

And it smelled like a cadaver rolled outta her jeans.

Mark M
08-20-2004, 09:54 AM
It look to me like the problem might be with the tit.

Its missing an S.

ROFL

I guess breat milk ain't good for baby, eh?

MM
~~:doh!:

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 09:55 AM

Don't take that crap from Him Red!

You got her on the ropes Iowanian, keep it up!

That was a good shot there Red, see if you can land another!

Priceless Iowanian, way to go!

:fire::D

This thread is exactly what the planet needed. Clown central is like one big family therapy session for those who take themselves too seriously.

Jenny Gump
08-20-2004, 09:57 AM
This thread is exactly what the planet needed. Clown central is like one big family therapy session for those who take themselves too seriously.

Can we get some of those big nerf bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Can we get some of those big fungo bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 09:59 AM
Can we get some of those big nerf bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

Naw stun guns would be more fun.

Jenny Gump
08-20-2004, 10:02 AM

Oh yeah.....I can see it now....

Iowanian: "Suck mahhh bo...." ZING!

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 10:06 AM

I feel much better now!! Thank you! I need to go and see if my pie is ready.....Jenny, are you here yet!?!

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 10:06 AM

I prefer the bats, they are bigger!!

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 10:11 AM
I prefer the bats, they are bigger!!

You always had something for big bats so how did you wind up with Clint?

I smell something burning what is that? I think it's pie now run off and pull that bad boy out of the oven before it burns. Either that or send Clint.

RedNFeisty
08-20-2004, 10:14 AM
You always had something for big bats so how did you wind up with Clint?

I smell something burning what is that? I think it's pie now run off and pull that bad boy out of the oven before it burns. Either that or send Clint.

Hell, I'm not cooking no damn pie, I am waiting for it to arrive!! :p

As for Clint, I haven't kept him for his charming personality!! ;)

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 10:18 AM
As for Clint, I haven't kept him for his charming personality!! ;)

Well tell him not to burn the damn pie then.

Fairplay
08-20-2004, 10:30 AM
True. I just hope a few of these people don't go fishing with one another.

Or take someone and say your'e going to Reno. Put them in the car with Clemenza in which he happens to have a long chain on him.

Iowanian
08-20-2004, 10:36 AM
Thats the Spirit Gump........

That Floor isn't going to mop itself, woman.

Rain Man
08-20-2004, 10:57 AM
I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.

I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.

PastorMikH
08-20-2004, 11:02 AM
This thread appears that it is in need of a fresh stirring.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 12:25 PM
I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.

i didnt make it to the 9th grade.But i got the most learning if the trailer park.

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 12:59 PM
This thread appears that it is in need of a fresh stirring.

I think we need some smack talk by the pastor. :)

beavis
08-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey BD, clear out your PMs.

Calcountry
08-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Funny, almost all of your posts seem to make you feel better about yourself. :p

BIG_DADDY
08-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Funny, almost all of your posts seem to make you feel better about yourself. :p

Yea well I have a fragile ego and need to feel better about myself preferable at the expense of others.

MOhillbilly
08-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Yea well I have a fragile ego and need to feel better about myself preferable at the expense of others.

i laugh when people fall down aswell.