ZepSinger
08-24-2004, 10:08 AM
Chiefs 27 Donx 3

HC_Chief
08-24-2004, 10:08 AM
31-17 KC

cmh6476
08-24-2004, 10:21 AM
This should be an easy one. We score on any defense, Champ Bailey, John Lynch, I dont care who you're gonna throw out there, we're gonna score.

And our D made Bulger and Holt an Bruce and Faulk and Co. look pretty shitty last night. Jake Plummer, Quentin Griffin, Rod Smith, Ashley Lelie, just doesn't do it for me.

Our offense puts up more points on their defense than their O does on our D, so we win this one easily :thumb:

Rausch
08-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Chiefs 24 Denver 17...

I'd love to see Dante return another one against the Donks...

DJay23
08-24-2004, 10:32 AM
Our offense puts up more points on their defense than their O does on our D, so we win this one easily :thumb:
--Sincerely,

John Madden

JimNasium
08-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Chicago 17, Detroit 10

jcl-kcfan2
08-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Chiefs 45-9

Gun ain't even gonna let'em sniif the endzone!

ROYC75
08-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Chiefs 45-9

Gun ain't even gonna let'em sniif the endzone!

This is what I have been telling most people, but a score around .....

KC 24 / 27
Donks 12 ( I mean Elam )

King_Chief_Fan
08-24-2004, 10:50 AM
21-20. Our d will still be working out a few wrinkles. But the game in Arrowhead...........27-10.

Crush
08-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Chiefs 30 Broncos 0

Luzap
08-24-2004, 11:00 AM
I think the Donk's game will be very similar to the Rams preseason game...

Our O scoring early and often, with our D creating havok ~ the final score will look closer than the game actually was.

Luz
chiefs 37 ~ donks 17

el borracho
08-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Chiefs 34
Donks 17

(we're twice as good!)

StcChief
08-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Chiefs 27
Denver 16 (Elam 3 fgs)

Mark M
08-24-2004, 11:35 AM
Chiefs 184
Denver 3

MM
~~:D

el borracho
08-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Chiefs 184
Denver 3

MM
Oh, you must be calculating this based on the supposition that the Chiefs will rest their starters after the first half.

How many touchdowns is that, anyway?

Mark M
08-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Oh, you must be calculating this based on the supposition that the Chiefs will rest their starters after the first half.

How many touchdowns is that, anyway?

26 TDs and a saftey.

MM

IA_Chiefs_fan
08-24-2004, 11:45 AM
33 to 27, CHIEFS

Mile High Mania
08-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Hooray, I get to be the first to post the correct outcome!

Denver 27 - KC 24

HarryParatestes
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Donks 14
KC 35

Crush
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Hooray, I get to be the first to post the correct outcome!

Denver 27 - KC 24

Wrong! You lose!!!

Lzen
08-24-2004, 02:09 PM
KC 24 Denver 14

Valiant
08-24-2004, 02:26 PM
chiefs 29-23

Chiefshrink
08-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Chiefs - 28
Donx - 17

The way it looks for Denver their D will be on the field most of the game with very little offensive punch. Therefore the Chiefs just need to pound the ball with Priest and play ball control to wear them out. Semi-Martyball but with the ability to score quickly at any time if needed.

stumppy
08-24-2004, 03:27 PM
CHIEFS 35

doncos 9 (all Elam)

The Chiefs defense will get at least 2 int's. and sack Nummer 3 or 4 times.

the Talking Can
08-24-2004, 03:34 PM
If Plummber plays, we win big

If anyone or anything else plays, we're in trouble and we'll only win by 1,000

"JAIL HOUSE BLITZ, BITCHES!!"

beer bacon
08-24-2004, 03:41 PM
34-23 Chiefs win.

Q tears our defense up in the first half and they go into halftime leading 20-10.

In the second half ole Ratface tries to keep Q at us and our D shuts him down. Our O starts to pick it up and Priest has like 100 yards in rushing + receptions in the 3rd quarter.

Early in the fourth quarter we regain the lead 27-23. Ratface tells Plummer to go win the game. With three minutes or so left Plummer throws an INT that is returned for a TD. We go on to completely shut down the Denver's O as time runs out and the game ends on a hail mary interception by Woods.

vailpass
08-24-2004, 04:18 PM
Denver 35
KC 17

I honestly believe the score will be something like this, I'll tell you why.
Last night KC ran an all-out blitzkrieg, with inferior defensive personnel, against a third string line in a pre-season game. When the regular season comes that strategy will be picked apart by every top-notch offensive coach in the league. Misdirection, power running, screens, and regular bombardment of the weak KC defensive backfield will be the order of the day.
KC's mediocre receivers will be blanketed by Denver's backfield long enough to allow for pressure to get to Trent Green, forcing KC to a strict run game. Gonzalez will get some yards but is never a break away threat. As good as he is in the open field Priest can't creat his own holes and so will be held in check.
Not laying smack here, just my honest opinion of how the teams match up.

Calcountry
08-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Chiefs 38 Shetland Ponies 16

Hel'n
08-24-2004, 04:29 PM
27-17 Chiefs PBJ

Chiefs 32 Denver 24

HolmeZz
08-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Denver 35
KC 17

Last night KC ran an all-out blitzkrieg, with inferior defensive personnel, against a third string line in a pre-season game. When the regular season comes that strategy will be picked apart by every top-notch offensive coach in the league. Misdirection, power running, screens, and regular bombardment of the weak KC defensive backfield will be the order of the day.
KC's mediocre receivers will be blanketed by Denver's backfield long enough to allow for pressure to get to Trent Green, forcing KC to a strict run game. Gonzalez will get some yards but is never a break away threat. As good as he is in the open field Priest can't creat his own holes and so will be held in check.

Don't know what you've seen so far this pre-season that would make you think that, especially since Shawn Barber's put up more touchdowns than Plummber has.

:shrug:

htismaqe
08-24-2004, 04:53 PM
When the regular season comes that strategy will be picked apart by every top-notch offensive coach in the league. Misdirection, power running, screens, and regular bombardment of the weak KC defensive backfield will be the order of the day.

Excellent point.

But it fails to support your prediction of a 35-17 score.

Denver doesn't have ANYBODY that can handle "regular bombardment" of our defensive backfield. You've got 1 WR, no running backs, a piss-poor line, and the only thing regular about your QB is the frequency with which he delivers the ball to the other team.

vailpass
08-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Excellent point.

Denver doesn't have ANYBODY that can handle "regular bombardment" of our defensive backfield. You've got 1 WR, no running backs, a piss-poor line, and the only thing regular about your QB is the frequency with which he delivers the ball to the other team.

My view of Denver's passing game and yours differ; I see a QB and receivers more than able to shred what is arguably the worst starting backfield in the league. I can see where you would disagree; going from Elway to Plumber has been awful hard but you work with what you have. KC's best chance of defending the Denver pass will be at the line; coming in to pressure Plumber. That's where the roll-outs will kill them.

What I can't understand is that you feel Denver has "no running backs". Quentin Griffin will probably put 100-150 yards on the Chiefs, with Mike Anderson coming in for power punch situations.

the Talking Can
08-24-2004, 05:10 PM
Denver 35
KC 17

you assume Gunther is as dumb as you are....ever heard of game planning?

your last sentence may be true, but what's it got to do with the 3rd grade offense Jake Plummber runs?

the Talking Can
08-24-2004, 05:13 PM
My view of Denver's passing game and yours differ; I see a QB and receivers more than able to shred what is arguably the worst starting backfield in the league. I can see where you would disagree; going from Elway to Plumber has been awful hard but you work with what you have. KC's best chance of defending the Denver pass will be at the line; coming in to pressure Plumber. That's where the roll-outs will kill them.

What I can't understand is that you feel Denver has "no running backs". Quentin Griffin will probably put 100-150 yards on the Chiefs, with Mike Anderson coming in for power punch situations.

once again, donko homerism is the only thing allowed at Chiefsplanet...I guess I missed it when Plummber shredded us last year...I do remember Portis doing it, but he's gone etc...you should get better notes from taco before you attempt to proceed with this any further, you're close to injuring yourself

mcan
08-24-2004, 05:18 PM
Denver will be tough.

They love that naked bootleg, and run it very well. They also have a keen eye for cutback lanes and counter traps. If our linebackers don't improve rapidly, we're going to get into another shooting match.

Either way, our offense showed yesterday that they can move the ball around pretty easily, and I have no reason to believe that Denver's "defensive improvements" will be able to stop us.

I'll hold off giving a score until I get a better feel for our defense though. I see us scoring over 30 either way, but Denver's scoreboard could be anywhere from the single digits to high 20s.

Calcountry
08-24-2004, 05:18 PM
Excellent point.

Metamucil will help you be Regular :thumb:

vailpass
08-24-2004, 05:26 PM
you assume Gunther is as dumb as you are....ever heard of game planning?

your last sentence may be true, but what's it got to do with the 3rd grade offense Jake Plummber runs?

Did you really call me dumb because I expressed a view that may differ from yours? Irony is a term that is often misused but in this case....

Gunther will do what he can to game plan; but just because you pour syrup on sh*t doesn't make it pancakes.

Dave Lane
08-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Chiefs 30 Eeyores 16

Chiefs 3 TD 3 FG
Eeyores 1 TD 3 FG

Dave

stevieray
08-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Until the Invesco offense can prove that they can score on any consistant basis, I'm not too concerned.

This isn't magically going to happen when the season starts.

And if you think you've seen the best that Gun has to offer, you are sadly mistaken and will be highly disappointed on September 12.

31-13 Chiefs.

Inspector
08-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Denver 35
KC 17

Riiigghhttt!!

And you will be here to revisit your comments after the game, right?

Your comments are well stated, but I believe somewhat uninformed. You might be judging the Chiefs based on what you saw last year - at least it sort of seems that way.

But none of us really know how it will go, who will play, who will be injured, etc...You might be correct, but my gut says no.

Either way, come back after the game so I can congratulate you on your astonishing insight - or - watch you enjoy a fine plate of crow.

OK?

September 12th can't get here soon enough!

LiL stumppy
08-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Chiefs 24
Donx-17

craneref
08-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Did you really call me dumb because I expressed a view that may differ from yours? Irony is a term that is often misused but in this case....

Gunther will do what he can to game plan; but just because you pour syrup on sh*t doesn't make it pancakes.

I have to agree with vailpass about that not making pancakes, that makes the donkeys team this year. CHIEFS 42 donkeys 9, I would have predicted a larger win, but I am sure that Priest and the rest of the starters.will not play the second half.

plummerrox
08-24-2004, 06:53 PM
these are some of the funniest posts I've ever read.

30 -0? 45 - 9?

Yes I'm a Broncos fan, but there hasn't been a true blowout since the D. Thomas melt down game in this rivalry. The game will be great and will be close. I hope Goonth and the rest of your team are as over confident as all of you.

Your team looked great last night - but that was last night.

See you on the 12th

Saulbadguy
08-24-2004, 06:56 PM
these are some of the funniest posts I've ever read.

30 -0? 45 - 9?

Yes I'm a Broncos fan, but there hasn't been a true blowout since the D. Thomas melt down game in this rivalry. The game will be great and will be close. I hope Goonth and the rest of your team are as over confident as all of you.

Your team looked great last night - but that was last night.

See you on the 12th
Glad to see you made it over here plummerrox...but I think you will want to reconsider your username after this next seasons over..Plummer is gonna bomb :)

plummerrox
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Glad to see you made it over here plummerrox...but I think you will want to reconsider your username after this next seasons over..Plummer is gonna bomb :)

Thanks for the welcome

We'll see - I don't think Plummer is going to bomb anymore than I think the Chiefs defense will be 29th in the league again this year. Both will play well at times both won't at times.

I've followed Plummer since his days at ASU and think he'll do just fine.

HolmeZz
08-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Our defense has already scored more than PlummINT has. :shrug:

plummerrox
08-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Our defense has already scored more than PlummINT has. :shrug:

Like I said - your team looked good last night. Looking forward to the 12th.

ceebz
08-24-2004, 07:32 PM
44-10. Denver scores a late TD.

Skip Towne
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox After you say it a few times it doesn't sound like a word anymore. Plummerox hahahahahahahahahaha

the Talking Can
08-24-2004, 07:37 PM
I've followed Plummer since his days at ASU and think he'll do just fine.

He's been terrible most of his career in the NFL. Are you sure you were watching Plummber?

HolmeZz
08-24-2004, 07:38 PM
44-10. Denver scores a late TD.

To get to double digits?

plummerrox
08-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox plummerox After you say it a few times it doesn't sound like a word anymore. Plummerox hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh I'm sorry - I thought there were people on this board that could throw intelligent smack or at least discuss the upcoming game. I'll go get my six year old son to respond to this

plummerrox
08-24-2004, 07:43 PM
He's been terrible most of his career in the NFL. Are you sure you were watching Plummber?

He has orchestrated more playoff wins in the last ten years than the Chiefs have.

ceebz
08-24-2004, 07:48 PM
To get to double digits?

I'm still trying to figure out how the Donkey's are gonna score. They have one playmaker left on offense, and he's reaching the end of his career.

Bowser
08-24-2004, 07:51 PM
He has orchestrated more playoff wins in the last ten years than the Chiefs have.

Just like last night is in the past, so are the last ten years. Plummer gets happy feet when pressured, and he will be pressured on the 12th.

Chiefs win 31-23.

Crush
08-24-2004, 10:05 PM
Plummer's QB rating is now at 30.9

Trent's QB rating is now at 115.3

:hmmm:

tk13
08-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Psssht. I love it when Bronco fans use this line and act like Jake is some kind of playoff stud. He was the QB for one playoff win where his defense allowed 7 points, and he threw for just over 200 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT... not horrific, but not like he's Montana out there.

Jake's played in 3 playoff games and has thrown 3 TD's, 6 INT, and has a playoff QB rating of around 63.5....

Dave Lane
08-24-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the Donkey's are gonna score. They have one playmaker left on offense, and he's reaching the end of his career.

Baileys not that old is he?

Dave

easymobee
08-24-2004, 11:42 PM
This is some kind of Circle Jerk you guys got going on here.

Denver 38

KC 21

alanm
08-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Chiefs 24 Denver 17...

I'd love to see Dante return another one against the Donks...Aided by another clip missed by the refs. I just love to see the Mane melt down.ROFL:thumb:

alanm
08-24-2004, 11:50 PM

What I can't understand is that you feel Denver has "no running backs". Quentin Griffin will probably put 100-150 yards on the Chiefs, with Mike Anderson coming in for power punch situations.You're also forgetting Gunther owns the Rat. We had crap on defense in 2000 and 01 and it didn't make any difference. Gunther owns the Rat.:thumb:

stevieray
08-25-2004, 12:08 AM
This is some kind of Circle Jerk you guys got going on here.

Denver 38

KC 21
38 points?

I'd be surprised if your offense scored thirty eight points in any game this year.

Nightfyre
08-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Hmmm... Doncs get no where on offense, but a big special teams play or a turn over forces a couple long elam fgs. (lets face it, he doth r0X0r)
Bottom line:
Chiefs kill Plummer in his bootleg by using Fast Fujita as a spyman, taking away the passing threat COMPLETELY. Then Denver becomes totally limited to running. Their line can't stop the KC LB Blitzkreig. The Donks got no offense.
Their defense can't possibly defend all of our weapons. DVs gameplanning picks them apart for 5 TDs and a short fg.
38-6 Chiefs.

Fairplay
08-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Chiefs 41
Donks 17

PBJ

CrazyHorse
08-25-2004, 03:35 AM
45-3

I was thinking 49-3 but I feel like the Chiefs will not try to pad the score on the last drive and kick a field goal on 1st and goal at the 1.

What a display of good sportsmanship.

ChiefFripp
08-25-2004, 03:41 AM
Well considering Dante will get killed before regular season...
KC 27
Denver 10

Hammock Parties
08-25-2004, 05:58 AM
Chiefs 10 Donks 3

NakedBootleg
09-12-2004, 10:41 PM
This thread is just too funny. B to the izump. ROFL :thumb:

NakedBootleg
09-12-2004, 11:15 PM
I wish I ran a casino....all of you would have VIP passes with complementary luxury suites.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I wish I ran a casino....all of you would have VIP passes with complementary luxury suites.Your mommy's calling. She wants you to go down on her...