PDA

View Full Version : Gordon traded to FINS

Demonpenz
09-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Gordon from the rams was traded to the fins for a low draft pick, anyone thinking about picking him up through waiver wire?

RealSNR
09-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Lamar Gordon?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Old NDSU Bison. Division II back. Seemed to have no trouble running through those weak defenses.... until the UND Fighting Sioux!

We ruined his shit every time they tried to play us. And now he has his shit ruined by the Chiefs everytime we play them! It gives me no greater pleasure than to be rooting against this guy constantly and see him fail all the time.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

patteeu
09-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Lamar Gordon?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Old NDSU Bison. Division II back. Seemed to have no trouble running through those weak defenses.... until the UND Fighting Sioux!

We ruined his shit every time they tried to play us. And now he has his shit ruined by the Chiefs everytime we play them! It gives me no greater pleasure than to be rooting against this guy constantly and see him fail all the time.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

So anyway, are you gonna pick him up for your fantasy team? LOL

DaKCMan AP
09-08-2004, 07:10 PM
He's supposed to be the starting back beginning in Week 2. For week 1 its still Travis Minor.

RealSNR
09-08-2004, 08:27 PM
He's supposed to be the starting back beginning in Week 2. For week 1 its still Travis Minor.My prediction:

13 carries 2 yards. He will score a TD though.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing about Lamar getting owned by fate. To play for the lowly Dolphins now. BWAAAAAAAAAA! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

kc-nd
09-08-2004, 08:54 PM
As a "HOMER" NDSU Bison fan, all I can say is that Lamar Gordon is going to run for big yards.

And no smart comments about running for big yards at practice, around the track, etc.

RealSNR
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM
As a "HOMER" NDSU Bison fan, all I can say is that Lamar Gordon is going to run for big yards.

And no smart comments about running for big yards at practice, around the track, etc.It's a shame these two teams won't be playing each other now that you guys are I AA.

Oh well, there's always hockey I guess.