PDA

View Full Version : For as much as the 'Orange Lame' claims they want nothing to do with us..

Valiant
09-08-2004, 05:35 PM
(Valiants rant about the majority of the lame-ass Dungver mane fans..)
There is about five of you that are rather pleasant, hell i even showed my bronco buddies your website so they wouldn't feel abandoned..

They sure talk/write about us on their own board a lot about us a lot... In fact, they have dedicated the front page and a weekly column to the AFC West (Chiefs) champions... Gee guys i didn't know you cared so much...

All i hear over there from the lame faithful is how much they hate us trolling their forums, that nobody cares about the Chiefs, that we will lose because we are the Chiefs....

Why all the Kerry'ing around...I mean, if you do not care why have a article each week about us... Usually, when one does not care they forget until they have to come across the problem/opponent.. But you guys are going agianst the rational... You are idolizing(?) us on your own forum..

Hell, all this will do will draw more Chiefs fans to your site... You thought the trolling was bad before, wait til after a week one.... win/loss/ or tie the mane is in for a suprise...

"you have awoken the sleeping giant"

BanaszakBucko
09-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Ohhhh, pshaw......!! Go back to sleep and dream sweet fantasy dreams about another AFC West crown, Little Sheba.........*yawwwwwn!*

"RRRRRRai-ders back to the fore in 2004!"

Iowanian
09-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Raiders will be lucky to beat sandy Eggo out of the basement.