PDA

View Full Version : Avatar + Sig

Pants
09-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Hi, when try to set up my avatar, there are no fields for the link and there is nothing to pick from. When I try to add a signature, it says I can't. Can anybody help me with this? I would really appreciate it.

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the Planet. :toast:

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can have an avatar. (I think it's like 30) And there aren't any avs to choose from, you just have to find one you like online. The easiest way is to go to www.google.com, then click on image.. and then type a few words that'll lead you to the kind of avatar you want. The images you see will be "thumb-nails" and they'll be just about the right size for an avatar. Right-click on the one you like... save it... and I think you can probably handle it from there.

go bo
09-09-2004, 02:23 AM
Welcome to the Planet. :toast:

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can have an avatar. (I think it's like 30) And there aren't any avs to choose from, you just have to find one you like online. The easiest way is to go to www.google.com (http://www.google.com), then click on image.. and then type a few words that'll lead you to the kind of avatar you want. The images you see will be "thumb-nails" and they'll be just about the right size for an avatar. Right-click on the one you like... save it... and I think you can probably handle it from there.hey!

i thought you didn't know much about computers... :p

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 02:32 AM
hey!

i thought you didn't know much about computers... :p I don't compared to most here. Everything I know about computers was learned by trial and error. (and a little advice here and there...)

Pezman
09-09-2004, 02:54 AM
I don't compared to most here. Everything I know about computers was learned by trial and error. (and a little advice here and there...)

Which reminds me... I gotta make you an animated avatar when you visit the mane hehe...

ChiefJustice
09-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Which reminds me... I gotta make you an animated avatar when you visit the mane hehe...

The mane is a seizure waiting to happen.

I know i have become dizzy just trying to look at a post by Spider...and his sig animation is annoying as well. :p

vckcchiefs04
09-09-2004, 06:14 AM
That Tyson boxing game was the best.... Nintendo ruled back then!

Pants
09-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks KcMizzou, I already have an avatar on my computer. But usually forums have a database of avatars, that's why I was asking. Thanks again for the welcome and the help.

38yrsfan
09-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Not sure about the post limit ... I was able to get something setup early .... only have a few posts on record. Big brother is watching, walk softly.

Skip Towne
09-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I don't compared to most here. Everything I know about computers was learned by trial and error. (and a little advice here and there...)
I don't even have a computer.