PDA

View Full Version : Ken Jennings Jepardy Domination at an end?

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Is Ken Jennings' 'Jeopardy!' run over?
Posting on Web site may reveal end

Thursday, September 9, 2004 Posted: 9:14 AM EDT (1314 GMT)

Editor's Note: CNN picked this story up from The Associated Press, which gives details below. We have no idea as to the status of Ken Jennings' run. If you'd prefer to not know anything, stop reading now.

Ken Jennings

Home Theater Units from Hooker Furniture
Home theater? We carry a wide selection of big screen and plasma television home...
www.hookerfurniture.com
Home Theater - Quiet Walls
Quietrock is the high-tech high-isolation drywall product for Home Theater...
www.quietsolution.com
R & I Enterprise is Your Home Tech Store
R & I has a full selection of home technology products, including home theater,...
www.rinutonedistr.com
Home Theater Equipment - LCD Projectors
We offer some of the best home theater projectors and equipment from Sony,...
www.iavi.com

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS
Salt Lake City (Utah)
Ken Jennings
Television
or Create your own
Manage alerts | What is this?

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Has Ken Jennings ended his "Jeopardy!" streak?

A report posted Wednesday on TV Week's Web site said the brainy software engineer lost in a show taped Tuesday, walking away after his 75th straight game with about $2.5 million overall in cash and prizes. The magazine cited unidentified sources and said the show would air later this fall.

A spokesperson for the show told TV Week that it would not disclose whether Jennings lost.

Calls late Wednesday by The Associated Press to "Jeopardy!" publicist Jeff Ritter and to the show's production offices were not immediately returned.

Jennings, 30, of Salt Lake City, began his record-breaking run June 2, with a six-week hiatus for summer reruns.

After winning the show that aired Wednesday, his 41st, he had amassed $1,380,661.

To mark the start of its 20th season last September, the quiz show lifted its five-game limit for winners and allowed them to keep going until they lose.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/09/tv.jeopardy.ap/index.html

FloridaChief
09-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Do you think TK13 knows somethings up yet?

jagerdrinker
09-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I'll take "How To Spell J-E-O-P-A-R-D-Y" for $1,000, Alex.