PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy an assault weapon?

Pages : [1] 2

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm not kidding. The ban on assault weapons is ending and is not going to be renewed from what I hear. I want to buy a weapon before they ban them again.

I grew up on a farm and owned several guns (shotguns, handguns, rifles) of different kinds into my late 20's. I sold them several years ago. I used to go hunting from time to time and I used to shoot clay pidgeons too. I'm a naturally good shot. I have been since I was a kid.

Since the school bombing / hostage situation in Russia, I've been thinking that I need to go buy a few guns. You never know what my happen in America. I told my wife this and I couldn't believe that she agreed with me. She is absolutey outraged about the Russian school issue.

We haven't owned any guns in the last few years. This is because my wife has a daycare (9 kids) in our home. It is just too dangerous. You never know what could happen. I'd have guns in my home if it were only my own kids in the house. I'd train them to respect guns and be safe with them. But with someone else's children in our home, the liability risk is just too high. That was our line of thinking until now.

I've been out of the gun world for a while. I'm out of the loop. I'm looking to you guys for advice. Obviously, I want something legal and easy to find. I know where to find a handgun, shotgun, rifle, etc. I want your advice on an assault weapon.

Here's what I am looking for:
1. Cheap. I don't have allot of money to spend.
2. Cheap ammunition.
3. Something that will throw allot of lead in a short time.
4. Something with a large magazine.
5. Something that is easy to shoot and upkeep.
6. Something that will scare the hell out of a terrorist when I point the "business end" of it at his temple.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Uhm, a gun store..... :shrug:

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Wow...just wow!

Boyceofsummer
09-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Psycho

Taco John
09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
When you've been out of the gun world for awhile, it's a really good idea to go straight for the assault weapons...

Katipan
09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
A pre ban AR15 or an AK47.

Both of which are easily shot by girls. If that matters.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 11:46 AM
When you've been out of the gun world for awhile, it's a really good idea to go straight for the assault weapons...
ROFL

FloridaChief
09-09-2004, 11:47 AM
I'm not kidding. The ban on assault weapons is ending and is not going to be renewed from what I hear. I want to buy a weapon before they ban them again.

I grew up on a farm and owned several guns (shotguns, handguns, rifles) of different kinds into my late 20's. I sold them several years ago. I used to go hunting from time to time and I used to shoot clay pidgeons too. I'm a naturally good shot. I have been since I was a kid.

Since the school bombing / hostage situation in Russia, I've been thinking that I need to go buy a few guns. You never know what my happen in America. I told my wife this and I couldn't believe that she agreed with me. She is absolutey outraged about the Russian school issue.

We haven't owned any guns in the last few years. This is because my wife has a daycare (9 kids) in our home. It is just too dangerous. You never know what could happen. I'd have guns in my home if it were only my own kids in the house. I'd train them to respect guns and be safe with them. But with someone else's children in our home, the liability risk is just too high. That was our line of thinking until now.

I've been out of the gun world for a while. I'm out of the loop. I'm looking to you guys for advice. Obviously, I want something legal and easy to find. I know where to find a handgun, shotgun, rifle, etc. I want your advice on an assault weapon.

2. Cheap ammunition.
6. Something that will scare the hell out of a terrorist when I point the "business end" of it at his temple.

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 11:47 AM
I guess GF would have stopped the 32 people that were involved in the Russian incedent had it been near him had he owned an assault gun.

You can't even post on an internet message board like a big kid, what makes you think you should get a huge gun.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Psycho

The parents of the Russian children took up guns against the Islamic murderers themselves. We need to be prepared to do the same. This type of terrorism could easily come to America. I'd rather have a gun than not. You can choose to do what you want. I'll give Charleton Heston a call.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 11:50 AM
The parents of the Russian children took up guns against the Islamic murderers themselves. We need to be prepared to do the same. This type of terrorism could easily come to America. I'd rather have a gun than not. You can choose to do what you want. I'll give Charleton Heston a call.
So you have no faith in our government to fight terrorism?

Taco John
09-09-2004, 11:51 AM
The parents of the Russian children took up guns against the Islamic murderers themselves.

ROFL Oh, you are a brainy one...

Hey, let me know how that worked out for them...

Kylo Ren
A pre ban AR15 or an AK47.

Both of which are easily shot by girls. If that matters. My wife will let me buy a gun, but she won't shoot it. I was thinking about an AK47. I'll look up the AR15 to see what it offers.

Saulbadguy
Gunther_Fan...fighter of terrorists, protector of the American way....after he finds his AK47

Taco John
For the record, I'm not against assault weapons. But I am against stupid people with assault weapons.

This qualifies.

Bwana
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Yep, the prices just went WAY down.

Hoover
"The ban on assault weapons is ending and is not going to be renewed from what I hear"

Hoover
Can you get me a link

FloridaChief
09-09-2004, 11:53 AM
My wife will let me buy a gun, but she won't shoot it. I was thinking about an AK47. I'll look up the AR15 to see what it offers.

HolmeZz
There's no need for any normal citizen to be carrying around AK's and Uzi's. That's retarded.

|Zach|
For the record, I'm not against assault weapons. But I am against stupid people with assault weapons.

This qualifies.
:clap: Rep

nmt1
Chinese SKS. They're fairly cheap, I've found 30 round clips for them and they shoot 7.62mm ammo which is the same as the AK-47 and is also cheap.
The Russian model is more expensive and usually more reliable but the Chinese will work.

38yrsfan
Probably at WalMart in the next couple of weeks, they sell just about everything else.

Pretty soon the expanded drum mags will again be available so even a Ruger 10/22 popping out lots of light stuff will keep things interesting. Cheap .22 ammo, cheap guns, but no penetration. I'd go with a more expensive FN/FAL and Nato 7.62mm (.308); and reload your own to keep the cost down. It really depends what you want it for - home defense, visits to the bank or inlaws, casual plinking or some side work in S. America .....

FloridaChief

This qualifies.

Rep.

Kylo Ren
So you have no faith in our government to fight terrorism? I have total faith in my President and current administration to fight terrorism. But no government in the world can stop terrorism 100%. I have NO faith in a John Kerry administration to do anything to combat terrorism. John Kerry would call in the French to help us and then they would surrender.

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Has anybody answered WHY they'd need assault weapons?

Braincase
09-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Dude, start with a Daisy Red Ryder. Move up one class of weapon every ten years. Hopefully you'll be into assault rifles at the age of 160.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 11:55 AM
There's no need for any normal citizen to be carrying around AK's and Uzi's. That's retarded.
Uh oh boys...better lynch him!

Kylo Ren
Chinese SKS. They're fairly cheap, I've found 30 round clips for them and they shoot 7.62mm ammo which is the same as the AK-47 and is also cheap.
The Russian model is more expensive and usually more reliable but the Chinese will work. :thumb:

HolmeZz
I have total faith in my President and current administration to fight terrorism. But no government in the world can stop terrorism 100%. I have NO faith in a John Kerry administration to do anything to combat terrorism. John Kerry would call in the French to help us and then they would surrender.

Been talking to Cheney?

|Zach|
I have total faith in my President and current administration to fight terrorism. But no government in the world can stop terrorism 100%. I have NO faith in a John Kerry administration to do anything to combat terrorism. John Kerry would call in the French to help us and then they would surrender.
Gunther_Fan please answer this question.

Are you really this stupid? Read what you wrote and think about it. Then tell me if you are as stupid as I and many many members of this board think you are.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
There's no need for any normal citizen to be carrying around AK's and Uzi's. That's retarded. Fine. I'll have one and you won't. No problem. Do what you want.

Bwana
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Screw it, just save and get one of these.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Probably at WalMart in the next couple of weeks, they sell just about everything else.

Pretty soon the expanded drum mags will again be available so even a Ruger 10/22 popping out lots of light stuff will keep things interesting. Cheap .22 ammo, cheap guns, but no penetration. I'd go with a more expensive FN/FAL and Nato 7.62mm (.308); and reload your own to keep the cost down. It really depends what you want it for - home defense, visits to the bank or inlaws, casual plinking or some side work in S. America ..... ......... side work in S. America...... ROFL

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Fine. I'll have one and you won't. No problem. Do what you want.
What situation will you be able to have a better advantage in by having an assault weapon as opposed to a normal gun.

Eleazar
Gunther_Fan...fighter of terrorists, protector of the American way....after he finds his AK47

Actually, they are legal. I used to know some website that sold these types of guns, maybe i can find it...

FloridaChief

Katipan
My wife will let me buy a gun, but she won't shoot it. I was thinking about an AK47. I'll look up the AR15 to see what it offers.

Unless someone has a 6'6" behemoth of a Marine wife, men should (make :p) encourage their women to learn at the very least, how to load, shoot and clean a gun.

An AR15 may be too much gun.

Kylo Ren
Gunther_Fan please answer this question.

Are you really this stupid? Read what you wrote and think about it. Then tell me if you are as stupid as I and many many members of this board think you are. What is confusing? A George Bush Admin. will fight terrorism better and make America safer than a Kerry Admin. Why is that hard to understand?

shakesthecat
09-09-2004, 11:59 AM
So G_F,
How long until you build a steel reinforced concrete bunker, 100 feet below ground?

Surely you have plans for one, right?

I mean, a terrorist could steal a Piper Cub and smash it into your house at any minute.

Why take chances.

HolmeZz
Fine. I'll have one and you won't. No problem. Do what you want.

I just find it funny that we're in a war against terrorism that people like you support, but you want friggin' assault weapons like AK's and Uzi's to be legal.

Do you realize how much more unsafe this country would be if the ban doesn't get renewed?

|Zach|
What is confusing? A George Bush Admin. will fight terrorism better and make America safer than a Kerry Admin. Why is that hard to understand?
You said John Kerry will call the French and help us surrender.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:00 PM
This is a style of thought that really annoys me, the REACTIONARY way of thinking.

Since the school bombing / hostage situation in Russia, I've been thinking that I need to go buy a few guns.

What kind of crap is that? I'll put Gunther_Fan in the same class of people who bought gas masks for "their protection" after 9/11 happened. Guess what? The terrorists win when you do this sort of thing. They changed your way of thinking, so you go out and waste your money on an assault rifle or gas masks, or other means to "protect" your home from terrorists....

Now, a more reasonable reactionary thought would be "3 people in my neighborhood just got their houses burglarized. I'm going to buy a gun to protect my home." Even though I don't like guns, and would never own one myself, I'd consider that a rational thought.

Raiderhater
Screw it, just save and get one of these.

Say hello to my little friend!

Saulbadguy
I just find it funny that we're in a war against terrorism that people like you support, but you want friggin' assault weapons like AK's and Uzi's to be legal.

Do you realize how much more unsafe this country would be if the ban doesn't get renewed?
Actually, the current Assault weapons ban legislation is fairly useless. I don't want this one renewed, but rather a new one drafted.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Screw it, just save and get one of these. Now you're talkin' my language!! :eek:

Eleazar

Do you even know what the ban includes? Or are you just swallowing up propaganda?

FloridaChief
What is confusing? A George Bush Admin. will fight terrorism better and make America safer than a Kerry Admin. Why is that hard to understand?

Katipan
So long as they keep the restrictions on automatic weapons, I'm happy.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
We are collecting enough money to buy a small army to shoot him in the face, now.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
What situation will you be able to have a better advantage in by having an assault weapon as opposed to a normal gun. Something unforseen..........like terrorism. Duh!!

Bwana
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM

Really, how so?

FloridaChief
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Something unforseen..........like terrorism. Duh!!

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:04 PM
What could YOU do to stop terrorism.

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Do you even know what the ban includes? Or are you just swallowing up propaganda?

I'm not a gun enthusiast at all, but with my dad being a gun owner, I am aware of a few of the guns currently banned under the current law, and those guns shouldn't be legal. I couldn't tell you every gun though, if that's your point.

And I'd be in favor of a new draft of the law, since I don't know all the specifics.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 12:05 PM

Do you realize how much more unsafe this country would be if the ban doesn't get renewed? Are terrorist more likely to attack and more likely to be successful in a country where no one has assault weapons or a country where many citizens have assault weapons? Terrorist like to attack what is weak.

The Bad Guy
So you have no faith in our government to fight terrorism?

That's why he's a Bush supporter.

|Zach|
ROFL Florida Chief is repetitive... but, I still giggle every time.
ROFL

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:06 PM
This is a style of thought that really annoys me, the REACTIONARY way of thinking.

Since the school bombing / hostage situation in Russia, I've been thinking that I need to go buy a few guns.

What kind of crap is that? I'll put Gunther_Fan in the same class of people who bought gas masks for "their protection" after 9/11 happened. Guess what? The terrorists win when you do this sort of thing. They changed your way of thinking, so you go out and waste your money on an assault rifle or gas masks, or other means to "protect" your home from terrorists....

Now, a more reasonable reactionary thought would be "3 people in my neighborhood just got their houses burglarized. I'm going to buy a gun to protect my home." Even though I don't like guns, and would never own one myself, I'd consider that a rational thought.

Wow, I am amazed at how little sense this post makes.

First of all you are equating a passive defense mechanism (gas mask) to an offensive defense mechanism.

Secondly, the terrorists lose if more American's are armed, not win. Same goes goes for any enemy, foriegn or domestic. An armed people are safer people becuase they are better able to protect themselves. That is just common sense.

Thirdly, a reactionary thought of buying gun to protect your house after some burglaries in the neighborhood is reasonable, but buying a gun after your home land has been brutally attacked is unreasonable? There is no logic in this.

Kylo Ren
You said John Kerry will call the French and help us surrender. Right. John Kerry wants to ally with the French, Germans and the UN. He wants to give our national security over to them. The French have a habit of surrendering, don't they? Come on man, try to keep up. :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
Are terrorist more likely to attack and more likely to be successful in a country where no one has assault weapons or a country where many citizens have assault weapons? Terrorist like to attack what is weak.
Ok...WTH are you talking about now? Are you implying Russia, the leader in assault rifle technology, has no assault weapons?

The Bad Guy
09-09-2004, 12:07 PM

Is that why you need an assault weapon to protect your home?

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:07 PM
GF doesn't have enough balls to post under one name on an internet message board so he can try to avoid be held accountable for how much of an idiot he is.

Yet he things if terrorism happened somewhere close to him he could do something to stop it.

TheNextStep
09-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Are terrorist more likely to attack and more likely to be successful in a country where no one has assault weapons or a country where many citizens have assault weapons? Terrorist like to attack what is weak.
Which explains, of course, why the Palestinians are so docile.

Kylo Ren
I'm going to lunch. You all can finish this discussion. I knew this would be a hot topic, but Wow!! The libs are really upset. That's cool.

Hydrae
The biggest question has to be, could you really shoot someone with the gun? I have never been in such a situation and honestly don't know how I would deal with it. However, I am not going to have a gun just so the bad guy can get it from me if I freeze before pulling the trigger. At that point the gun is of more danger to me and my loved ones than if I didn't have it.

Bwana
Yeah... no criminals have AK-47's now. They only buy their weapons through licensed dealers.

Ding Ding Ding :)

Saulbadguy
Wow, I am amazed at how little sense this post makes.

First of all you are equating a passive defense mechanism (gas mask) to an offensive defense mechanism.

Secondly, the terrorists lose if more American's are armed, not win. Same goes goes for any enemy, foriegn or domestic. An armed people are safer people becuase they are better able to protect themselves. That is just common sense.

Thirdly, a reactionary thought of buying gun to protect your house after some burglaries in the neighborhood is reasonable, but buying a gun after your home land has been brutally attacked is unreasonable? There is no logic in this.
There is logic in this. Buying a weapon to fight terrorists is unreasonable, because in almost all scenarios, it won't be civilians fighting terrorists. Its totally moronic to think a single person (or even a militia) armed with assault weapons would be able to actually stop a terrorist attack.

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Come on man, try to keep up. :rolleyes:
If you ever come to a CP gathering. I would advise against coming within 20 feet of me.

Raiderhater
What could YOU do to stop terrorism.

With any luck, take one or more of the sons of bitches out with him.

FloridaChief

voyager was a brain surgeon compared to this shit-sucking cock-monster....

Saulbadguy
I'm going to lunch. You all can finish this discussion. I knew this would be a hot topic, but Wow!! The libs are really upset. That's cool.
I don't see too many conservatives rushing to your aide, either. And I actually don't see too many libs, either. You are a fvcking moron.

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
With any luck, take one or more of the sons of bitches out with him.
Do you believe that would happen Jamie.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
I can't wait until BIG_DADDY sees this thread.

Katipan
09-09-2004, 12:11 PM
The biggest question has to be, could you really shoot someone with the gun? I have never been in such a situation and honestly don't know how I would deal with it. However, I am not going to have a gun just so the bad guy can get it from me if I freeze before pulling the trigger. At that point the gun is of more danger to me and my loved ones than if I didn't have it.

You would be amazed at the hidden reserves of strength you've got when your life is in danger.

The Bad Guy

Agreed.

ROFL

FloridaChief
If you ever come to a CP gathering. I would advise against coming within 20 feet of me.

That goes double for me...

AustinChief
09-09-2004, 12:13 PM
ok.. you guys know thatthe assault weapon ban didn't really "ban" anything... automatic weapons are regulated through different laws... here is a good link for info on what the "assault" weapon ban really outlawed and why it never made a damn bit of difference...

http://www.awbansunset.com/whatis.html

Hoover
This thread is a bit personal for me.

First off the Ban on assult Weapons is a Joke, you can still buy a legal gun thats almost an assault weapon.

Second, I have a right as an American citizen to keep and bear arms. So I think I should be able to have any gun, until I use one of these weapons to committ a crime. then my rights to bear arms should be taken away.

My father has been convicted on four counts of manufactuing machine guns. At the end of this month im sure he will be put in prison for the next two years and ordered to pay a fine in the range of $200,000. He is 60 years old, never took these guns off his property, and when confronted by law enforcement officers he showed them every weapon he has. Now I understand my father is guilty and did wrong. But I have a major problem with the Guidelines that establish the punishment for his actions. Since its a machinegun violation, he is being charged as if he robbed a bank with a weapon, when infact, the weapons were never taken off his property.

Saulbadguy
ok.. you guys know thatthe assault weapon ban didn't really "ban" anything... automatic weapons are regulated through different laws... here is a good link for info on what the "assault" weapon ban really outlawed and why it never made a damn bit of difference...

http://www.awbansunset.com/whatis.html
Exactly. Its a worthless piece of legislation.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:14 PM
There is logic in this. Buying a weapon to fight terrorists is unreasonable, because in almost all scenarios, it won't be civilians fighting terrorists. Its totally moronic to think a single person (or even a militia) armed with assault weapons would be able to actually stop a terrorist attack.

You know this how? From what I have seen civilians are terrorists favorite target. Sure the police and military will become involved once they get teh word, but who is fighting in the interim? The people the assholes are attacking.

There is no logic in your argument, and owning a weapon in case of car jackers, house burglars, muggers, or terrorists is not unreasonable.

Taco John
Terrorist like to attack what is weak.

You should definitely get an assault weapon if that's the case...

Hydrae
You would be amazed at the hidden reserves of strength you've got when your life is in danger.

Yes, I have a calmness to myself when I do think about these kinds of situations. I probably could pull the trigger if it was me or them. However a gun may not be the only answer.

All I know is that I have no intention of getting a gun at any point in the foreseeable future and think the idea of somebody deciding to play Rambo during a terrorist situation is pure danger for all involved.

Bwana
09-09-2004, 12:15 PM

ROFL

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Do you believe that would happen Jamie.

Sure. Why couldn't?

The Bad Guy
09-09-2004, 12:16 PM
You should definitely get an assault weapon if that's the case...

He should buy a god damn tank and hire 30 guards to protect his house then.

|Zach|
Damn, I can't give more rep. TJ has been lighting this thread up with funny shit.

Eleazar
I'm not a gun enthusiast at all, but with my dad being a gun owner, I am aware of a few of the guns currently banned under the current law, and those guns shouldn't be legal. I couldn't tell you every gun though, if that's your point.

And I'd be in favor of a new draft of the law, since I don't know all the specifics.

Well, you inadvertently answered my question about if you knew anything about it... :rolleyes:

I hear the ban has significantly reduced the number of drive-by bayonettings though. :rolleyes:

Katipan
09-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Fully legal and fully automatic.

http://members.cox.net/merscrap/Arsenal.jpg

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:17 PM
You know this how? From what I have seen civilians are terrorists favorite target. Sure the police and military will become involved once they get teh word, but who is fighting in the interim? The people the assholes are attacking.

There is no logic in your argument, and owning a weapon in case of car jackers, house burglars, muggers, or terrorists is not unreasonable.
There is no logic in your reasoning where you think you would stand a chance vs a Terrorist. This is why terrorists target civilians, because they are easy targets, whether they are armed or not.

Just tell me what exactly you would do if terrorists took over your office building (if you work in one or not, hypothetical), and you had an assault weapon in your desk for such an occasion.

Bwana
09-09-2004, 12:20 PM

First off the Ban on assult Weapons is a Joke, you can still buy a legal gun thats almost an assault weapon.

Second, I have a right as an American citizen to keep and bear arms. So I think I should be able to have any gun, until I use one of these weapons to committ a crime. then my rights to bear arms should be taken away.

My father has been convicted on four counts of manufactuing machine guns. At the end of this month im sure he will be put in prison for the next two years and ordered to pay a fine in the range of $200,000. He is 60 years old, never took these guns off his property, and when confronted by law enforcement officers he showed them every weapon he has. Now I understand my father is guilty and did wrong. But I have a major problem with the Guidelines that establish the punishment for his actions. Since its a machinegun violation, he is being charged as if he robbed a bank with a weapon, when infact, the weapons were never taken off his property.

Yeah the feds frown on most fully auto unless you have a class 2 FFL.

htismaqe
09-09-2004, 12:21 PM
I would move this to the DC forum, but that forum is for political threads.

We don't have a forum specifically for retarded threads...

|Zach|
Sure. Why couldn't?
Last time I checked terrorists don't mail in their plans. Well unless they are really bad ones.

Say something happened at a place he was at. How long would it take him to get that gun out of where ever it is being held. I think he mentioned his home is a day care so I hope that bad boy is locked up really well. From there, I just don't believe that people without a lot of military experience would go attacking them like Rambo. This is biggest stretch of my argument though I understand.

So it comes down to....

In what situatoin is GF gonna be in where he could be face to face with an act of terrorism...

If he is...will he be in the place that his gun is at?

If he is...how would he have time to do get this gun and prepare himself to do anything about the situation...

I don't have a strong feeling about the bannings of guns either way. I have no problem with someone owning a gun legally. I just think this case...with this person with the reasons given is foolish beyond belief. Like I said the guy doesn't have the balls to represent himself on an internet message board...holy crap.

Raiderhater
Yes, I have a calmness to myself when I do think about these kinds of situations. I probably could pull the trigger if it was me or them. However a gun may not be the only answer.

All I know is that I have no intention of getting a gun at any point in the foreseeable future and think the idea of somebody deciding to play Rambo during a terrorist situation is pure danger for all involved.

You know, I have been seeing something a bit disturbing in this thread and it is time to address it. Where the members of Flight 93 who fought the terrorists for control of the plane considered "dangerous Rambos"? Were they not successfull in thawrting the terrorists' plans?

I keep seeing this mocking attitude of people who want to stand up and fight the enemy should they attack us, yet I have seen no one mocking those people, or saying that it was a useless effort.

Some of you need to rethink what youa re saying here.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 12:22 PM
My post from a previous thread:

Not to be gruesome, but:

1. They gouged out the eyes of some children.
2. They made the children drink their own urine.
3. They took the 12 year old girls into the next room and raped them while the other kids and teachers and mothers could hear the screams.
4. The strapped bombs to some of the children.
5. One terrorist ran out of ammo, so he stabbed and stabbed an 18 month old baby to death.
7. They strung up bombs loaded with bolts, screws, nails and ball bearings all over the gymnasium above the heads of the children.
8. They used some other tourture methods on some of the children.
9. We're learning more and more every day of what they did.

The press has called them ............ Rebels? Seperatists? and Freedom fighters? ................. NO!!! .............. They are Islamic Fascist Terrorist Murderers. They need to be KILLED. I'm pissed!!

I say this, not to be gruesome, but to tell the truth. We need the truth in this country, not a watered down version. This CAN happen in U.S. school. God help us if it ever does.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM

I take it that you are a marijuana advocate then if you are against guidelines that treat people who are otherwise peaceful as hardened criminals.

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM

How is lunch

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:25 PM
You know, I have been seeing something a bit disturbing in this thread and it is time to address it. Where the members of Flight 93 who fought the terrorists for control of the plane considered "dangerous Rambos"? Were they not successfull in thawrting the terrorists' plans?

I keep seeing this mocking attitude of people who want to stand up and fight the enemy should they attack us, yet I have seen no one mocking those people, or saying that it was a useless effort.

I will not, because I realize and KNOW that in most situations (notice I say most, as I said in a previous statement), the police and military are better equipped to handle terrorist situations than a civilian is. This is not mocking those on flight 93, but that is a one in a thousand thing. For that, I can say..what could the teachers done vs the Chechan rebels if they had weapons? What could the victims in the Oklahoma City bombing do? The WTC victims? Nothing. Terrorists, in most cases, won't even give you a chance to fight back. Very cowardly, but a harsh reality.

J Diddy
I would move this to the DC forum, but that forum is for political threads.

We don't have a forum specifically for retarded threads...

get on it:)

Bwana
There is no logic in your reasoning where you think you would stand a chance vs a Terrorist. This is why terrorists target civilians, because they are easy targets, whether they are armed or not.

Just tell me what exactly you would do if terrorists took over your office building (if you work in one or not, hypothetical), and you had an assault weapon in your desk for such an occasion.

Aww hell Saul, I wouldn't worry to much about it, the terrorists would likely be there for a warm cup of coffee and a cookie.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 12:26 PM

Please... :rolleyes:

As if they are going to let you take assault weapons into office buildings, airports, and schools...

No one is mocking people that want to stand up and fight the enemy. They are attacking stupid people on the basis of being stupid.

htismaqe
I take it that you are a marijuana advocate then if you are against guidelines that treat people who are otherwise peaceful as hardened criminals.

People that smoke marijuana fund terrorists, man. Where have you been. :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy

Not to be gruesome, but:

3. They took the 12 year old girls into the next room and raped them while the other kids and teachers and mothers could hear the screams.
5. One terrorist ran out of ammo, so he stabbed and stabbed an 18 month old baby to death.
7. They strung up bombs loaded with bolts, screws, nails and ball bearings all over the gymnasium above the heads of the children.

The press has called them ............ Rebels? Seperatists? and Freedom fighters? ................. NO!!! .............. They are Islamic Fascist Terrorist Murderers. They need to be KILLED. I'm pissed!!

I say this, not to be gruesome, but to tell the truth. We need the truth in this country, not a watered down version. This CAN happen in U.S. school. God help us if it ever does.

Ok...FASCIST? Where did you get that from?

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Aww hell Saul, I wouldn't worry to much about it, the terrorists would likely be there for a warm cup of coffee and a cookie.
And what would happen if all you had was DECAF? WHAT THEN MAN?

Kylo Ren

2. Cheap ammunition.

:bang:Has this been used yet on this thread?

htismaqe
get on it:)

Actually, I think this thread ABSOLUTELY qualifies as a "Classic".

FloridaChief
09-09-2004, 12:28 PM

Not to be gruesome, but:

Sober up, you dog-cock swallowing pig ****er. No-one read this the first time you projectile-vomited this diarrhea. No one with half a brain cell's interested in your smegma-filled reposts now, f*ckface...

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:28 PM

I don't see what is so special about terrorists, what makes them so tough. They try to win by acts of terror, and seeing that you are obviously scared of them, they have won with you and countless others. I do not fear them, I just want to be ready in case they decide to attack around me at some point.

Well it is hard to say EXACTLY what I would do not knowing how this office space is set up (I work out of my home) and how many terrorists are involved. All I can really tell you is that I would not stand by and do nothing, even if I had no gun available to me. If you do nothing, they win. If you die while attempting to thawrt their plans, you win. I refuse to live in fear, but I do chose to be prepaired in case those who use fear come to town.

Hydrae
09-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Hydrae

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did those people have automatic weapons? No, they were not available and they accomplished what they did by using what was available at hand. Of course they are heros. There also were several of them working in concert, not 1 being a "Rambo". This is an important distinction IMO.

Bwana
09-09-2004, 12:30 PM
And what would happen if all you had was DECAF? WHAT THEN MAN?

Well, after kicking the person in charge of buying the coffees ass around the building, better reach for the piece baby. :hmmm:

38yrsfan
09-09-2004, 12:31 PM
The obvious: automatic weapons allow the shooter to put out more rounds and reload/change mags quicker than weapons characterized as civilian sporting arms. Like the hand gun, they have a limited role. While they can be used for hunting purposes, that is not the intent. The ownership of these type of weapons really comes down to intent of use, political/philosophical bent and socio-economic environment (ie. living in Iraq and similar places). There is even a constitutional right/claim for weapon ownership and a citizens militia. A touchy issue much akin to the "war" in Iraq. Thank goodness we are an intelligent species able to think rationally to solve all our differences and not let nationality, religion or human emotion control our thoughts and actions.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 12:34 PM
If you die while attempting to thawrt their plans, you win.

ROFL

You sound like Saddaam Hussein after his first "victory."

If you die while trying to play sargeant squirt gun, you're a dumb-f*ck cowboy.

I'm all for assault weapons, but used in context of what they were meant for: organized militias. You want to join a militia and be certified by that militia to shoot that gun, and actually train and put some effort into your convictions, I'm 100% for that.

You want to be a jackass who has a big gun, here's hoping Darwin was right.

Mark M
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
People that smoke marijuana fund terrorists, man. Where have you been. :rolleyes:
Oh ... shit.

(sound of flushing toilet).

Those that smoke that stuff should be shot! Yeah ... that's it.

(walking away whistling)

MM
~~:spock:

htismaqe
09-09-2004, 12:38 PM
By the way, this thread is now an "Instant Classic".

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Last time I checked terrorists don't mail in their plans. Well unless they are really bad ones.

And this has what to do with the price of butter in Moscow? The enemy typically does not forward their plans of attack, so I do not see what is so special about it in this situation.

Say something happened at a place he was at. How long would it take him to get that gun out of where ever it is being held.
Depends on where he keeps it and how close he happens to be to it.

I think he mentioned his home is a day care so I hope that bad boy is locked up really well.

Or maybe just in another part of the house that the kids have no access to. A single locked room does the trick nicley.

From there, I just don't believe that people without a lot of military experience would go attacking them like Rambo. This is biggest stretch of my argument though I understand.

How many people on Flight 93 had military experience? I honestly do not know. This is as you say the biggest stretch of your argument. And why just miliatry, is law enforcement experience not acceptable?

So it comes down to....

In what situatoin is GF gonna be in where he could be face to face with an act of terrorism...

I have no way of knowing the guy's future, and I rathe rdoubt that you do either.

If he is...will he be in the place that his gun is at?

If you are still talking about the AR, maybe, maybe not. That is why a concealed handgun is nice thing to have.

If he is...how would he have time to do get this gun and prepare himself to do anything about the situation...

Once again, how close is he to it, and just how locked up is it?

Also, there are some instances where you don't have to prepare yourself, you just have to act.

I don't have a strong feeling about the bannings of guns either way. I have no problem with someone owning a gun legally. I just think this case...with this person with the reasons given is foolish beyond belief. Like I said the guy doesn't have the balls to represent himself on an internet message board...holy crap.

Oh, so this is all personal. My comment was more of a general one. I do not hate GF, nor do I like him. In all honesty I hardly realize he exists most of the time. I will now excuse myself from the bash on him, if you want to talk guns then I am interested. ;)

Hoover
09-09-2004, 12:43 PM
I don't have a constitutional right to use or sell drugs.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
I will not, because I realize and KNOW that in most situations (notice I say most, as I said in a previous statement), the police and military are better equipped to handle terrorist situations than a civilian is.

And I do not disagree with this. BUT, it is not the military and the police that the terrorists usually attack. It is the civilians. The police and military probably will not be able to show up in force right as the attack is happening. That leaves only civilians to begin with. Use your head here.

This is not mocking those on flight 93, but that is a one in a thousand thing. For that, I can say..what could the teachers done vs the Chechan rebels if they had weapons? What could the victims in the Oklahoma City bombing do? The WTC victims? Nothing. Terrorists, in most cases, won't even give you a chance to fight back. Very cowardly, but a harsh reality.

Fight back? Just a thought.

The OKC bombing was a true situation where the civilians could do nothing. The WTC victims that were in the buildings and not the planes were in the same boat. However, as proven by Flight 93, the passengers on those planes involved did not share the same circumstances.

go bo
09-09-2004, 12:48 PM
The parents of the Russian children took up guns against the Islamic murderers themselves. We need to be prepared to do the same. This type of terrorism could easily come to America. I'd rather have a gun than not. You can choose to do what you want. I'll give Charleton Heston a call.yes they did, but there are reports that they mistakenly shot a number of russian commandos (who were trying to rescue the hostages) during the assault...

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Please... :rolleyes:

As if they are going to let you take assault weapons into office buildings, airports, and schools...

No one is mocking people that want to stand up and fight the enemy. They are attacking stupid people on the basis of being stupid.

From what I have read, GF intends to keep the weapons in his home, so at the very least this is a case of the stupid attacking the stupid.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Did those people have automatic weapons? No, they were not available and they accomplished what they did by using what was available at hand.

But let us not forget, the bad guys did not have access to them either. SO both sides were on equal footing.

Of course they are heros. There also were several of them working in concert, not 1 being a "Rambo". This is an important distinction IMO.

I do not see a big difference. Taking up action is taking up action.

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Fight back? Just a thought.

They would have been slaughtered. All of them.

I guess the real argument we are having is whether or not in a situation such as that, would you rather risk your own life (and likely die) to take out a couple of terrorists, or comply with their demands to perhaps save your life. I've always argued that human nature wins over all, and I've always thought self-preservation was at the top of the list. Thats just me though.

A bit of background on myself would work wonders in this situation, as I've always told fighting is not the answer. I've always been taught, if a mugger wants your wallet, just hand it over. I've also been taught life is the most sacred of all things. Its also sort of a built-in thing with my religion, as over history, we have been passive. Thats just me, and I understand your opinion, and respect it, I just don't agree with it.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM
ROFL

You sound like Saddaam Hussein after his first "victory."

The passangers of Flight 93 were dumb-f*ck cowboys, duly noted.

I'm all for assault weapons, but used in context of what they were meant for: organized militias. You want to join a militia and be certified by that militia to shoot that gun, and actually train and put some effort into your convictions, I'm 100% for that.

You want to be a jackass who has a big gun, here's hoping Darwin was right.

When that becomes a mandatory restriction designated by the Constitution I will agree with you.

|Zach|
09-09-2004, 12:55 PM
if you want to talk guns then I am interested. ;)

I already stated my stance on the gun issue in general and said the point of my post was to talk about this instance.

Alton deFlat
09-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Hell, I quit taking Gunther_Fan seriously, when he said Kendall Gammon should be cut.

Katipan
09-09-2004, 12:59 PM
There is zero practical reasons for us to own the weapons we do. If I'm going to have to shoot someone, I'm reaching for a 45. But haven't you people ever heard of a hobby? :p

Saulbadguy
09-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Hell, I quit taking Gunther_Fan seriously, when he said Kendall Gammon should be cut.
You Pitt State homer.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 01:02 PM

And yet this happened anyway......

I guess the real argument we are having is whether or not in a situation such as that, would you rather risk your own life (and likely die) to take out a couple of terrorists, or comply with their demands to perhaps save your life. I've always argued that human nature wins over all, and I've always thought self-preservation was at the top of the list. Thats just me though.

To me, there are some things more important than my own life. If there is a possibility I can do any damage to the enemy I'll do so, especially if it could make a difference in someone else's life, wether that person be one of the people also being attacked, or a rescuer who has one less bad guy to face.

I am not the most important person in this world, therefore I will not act like it.

A bit of background on myself would work wonders in this situation, as I've always told fighting is not the answer. I've always been taught, if a mugger wants your wallet, just hand it over. I've also been taught life is the most sacred of all things. Its also sort of a built-in thing with my religion, as over history, we have been passive. Thats just me, and I understand your opinion, and respect it, I just don't agree with it.

I was told growing up that you should walk away from a fight whenever possible. However, I was also told that is not always possible, and in which case the first punch usually tells the story.

Life is sacred in my world, but not the most sacred. Some things truly are worth dying for, and in some instances death would be preferred to "life".

Radar Chief
09-09-2004, 01:06 PM

Considering there were around 1200 hostages, although most were children, and what? Less than 50 Chechnya terrorists, I think this doubtful.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 01:22 PM
I don't have a constitutional right to use or sell drugs.

There is also no constitutional right to sell or manufacture automatic weapons.

I was just seeing how deep your convictions run, or if they were just surface convictions because of the personal situation.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 01:24 PM
The passangers of Flight 93 were dumb-f*ck cowboys, duly noted.

What a demagouge hypocrite... In one post you say that the issue is about having guns at home, and in the other you're saying it's about the passengers of flight 93...

:rolleyes:

Taco John
09-09-2004, 01:25 PM
The problem with moving this thread was that it went from a hot topic to an ice cold topic...

Bwana
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
The problem with moving this thread was that it went from a hot topic to an ice cold topic...

True, I was a good preseason pressure valve. :thumb:

Iowanian
09-09-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't know how I missed this jewel........If I had arrived earlier....you could fully expect a picture and the Great American Hero Theme song.

I think you should probably stick to the plast pearl handled Roy Rodgers Cap pistols with the compass in the stock Ralphy.

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 01:52 PM
What a demagouge hypocrite... In one post you say that the issue is about having guns at home, and in the other you're saying it's about the passengers of flight 93...

:rolleyes:

Actually if you would take the time to go back and read where I initially brought up Flight 93 you would see I was addressing the broader picture.

That broader picture is standing up to the terrorists, and both Flight 93 and guns in the home fall under this. There is no hypocrisy (I'm really not sure where you would see any) or demagougery, it is a comparison.

Of course I can see how a donkey fan could have trouble making the distinction.

Fairplay
09-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Sober up, you dog-cock swallowing pig ****er. No-one read this the first time you projectile-vomited this diarrhea. No one with half a brain cell's interested in your smegma-filled reposts now, f*ckface...

Holy!

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 06:11 PM
This is gold. Best post? This deserves a nod... (From Zach)

"GF doesn't have enough balls to post under one name on an internet message board so he can try to avoid be held accountable for how much of an idiot he is.

Yet he things if terrorism happened somewhere close to him he could do something to stop it."

ROFL

I think someone passed out with Red Dawn playing on TV all through the night. Congrats, G_F, for proving that you're the real dumbass. Actually, to make it click harder (you remember?), DUMBASS!

Taco John
09-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Actually if you would take the time to go back and read where I initially brought up Flight 93 you would see I was addressing the broader picture.

That broader picture is standing up to the terrorists, and both Flight 93 and guns in the home fall under this. There is no hypocrisy (I'm really not sure where you would see any) or demagougery, it is a comparison.

Of course I can see how a donkey fan could have trouble making the distinction.

Yeah, I'm aware you went for the most demagouging angle you could possibly target without actually saying anything of value or importance. As if people are against standing up to terrorists or something...

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 06:51 PM

My father has been convicted on four counts of manufactuing machine guns. At the end of this month im sure he will be put in prison for the next two years and ordered to pay a fine in the range of $200,000. He is 60 years old, never took these guns off his property, and when confronted by law enforcement officers he showed them every weapon he has. Now I understand my father is guilty and did wrong. But I have a major problem with the Guidelines that establish the punishment for his actions. Since its a machinegun violation, he is being charged as if he robbed a bank with a weapon, when infact, the weapons were never taken off his property. I can't believe that could happen in America. This all started under the Clinton regime. I hope your Dad gets off the hook.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 06:52 PM

There is no logic in your argument, and owning a weapon in case of car jackers, house burglars, muggers, or terrorists is not unreasonable. Exactly. Good point.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 06:56 PM

Just tell me what exactly you would do if terrorists took over your office building (if you work in one or not, hypothetical), and you had an assault weapon in your desk for such an occasion. I don't know what you guys have against a citizen protecting himself? Why can't I have a gun to protect my family if I want to. What's wrong with that? If you don't want one, fine. But, if something ever did happen, you'd be running to my house asking for me to protect you. This world is a dangerous place. Terrorists are unpredictable.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Ok...FASCIST? Where did you get that from? What's wrong with fascist? Would you prefer rebel or freedom fighter? What would you call them?

Raiderhater
09-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I'm aware you went for the most demagouging angle you could possibly target without actually saying anything of value or importance. As if people are against standing up to terrorists or something...

In response to parents taking up arms against the terrorists you didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement of the idea -

Oh, you are a brainy one...

Hey, let me know how that worked out for them...

Other quotes from this thread -

Its totally moronic to think a single person (or even a militia) armed with assault weapons would be able to actually stop a terrorist attack.

...the idea of somebody deciding to play Rambo during a terrorist situation is pure danger for all involved.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 10:15 AM
In response to parents taking up arms against the terrorists you didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement of the idea -

In response to PhoneyGonzalez taking up arms against the Terrorists? Are you F*CKING kidding me? I hope they put a bullet through his forehead before he gets any innocent people killed over his stupidity... Or here's hoping he's coming to "save" you, you're so excited about morons doing the work of professionals.

No. I sure as hell DIDN'T give a ringing endorsement of the biggest idiots that our society produces taking an assault weapon to a hostage crisis.

You're a goddamned moron if you're ringingly endorsing that...

Demonpenz
09-10-2004, 11:12 AM
i got a weapon with alot of spray

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 11:28 AM
In response to PhoneyGonzalez taking up arms against the Terrorists? Are you F*CKING kidding me? I hope they put a bullet through his forehead before he gets any innocent people killed over his stupidity... Or here's hoping he's coming to "save" you, you're so excited about morons doing the work of professionals.

No. I sure as hell DIDN'T give a ringing endorsement of the biggest idiots that our society produces taking an assault weapon to a hostage crisis.

You're a goddamned moron if you're ringingly endorsing that...

Here's the problem, you did not distinguish between GF and everyone else. With comments like "If you die while trying to play sargeant squirt gun, you're a dumb-f*ck cowboy", that were directed in response to one of my posts, how am I to know that you your comments are directed soley at one individual?

Try not to speak generally when you mean to be specific.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Not that it matters to me one way or the other, but why was this moved back to the main forum?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 11:30 AM
What's wrong with fascist? Would you prefer rebel or freedom fighter? What would you call them?
Why don't you look up the definition of Fascist?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Not that it matters to me one way or the other, but why was this moved back to the main forum?
I was wondering the same myself.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 11:33 AM
I don't know what you guys have against a citizen protecting himself? Why can't I have a gun to protect my family if I want to. What's wrong with that? If you don't want one, fine. But, if something ever did happen, you'd be running to my house asking for me to protect you. This world is a dangerous place. Terrorists are unpredictable.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
09-10-2004, 11:33 AM

Upon request and because it doesn't meet my "2 week" dead thread criteria. If a thread is still hot, we should let it run until it's dead and then move it to classics.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I'd say its more romper room material than anything.

gblowfish
09-10-2004, 11:36 AM
"Lighten Up, Francis." Man, I heard that!!!

BTW: If you start stockpiling assault weapons, it might be a good idea to let the parents of the children in your wife's daycare know their kids are going to be spending the day in a garrison...uh...compound...uh fortress...uh whatever dude.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Upon request and because it doesn't meet my "2 week" dead thread criteria. If a thread is still hot, we should let it run until it's dead and then move it to classics.

I thought it had been moved too soon myself considering all the discussion taking place.

But who am I to question a mod? :)

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Exactly. Why don't more people see things this way?

Probably just because it aggrivates you.

Bwana
09-10-2004, 11:48 AM
I'd say its more romper room material than anything.

Naw, this is Planet gold. :)

Bwana
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
BTW Gunther Fan, as stated, if you do get one, you better know how to use it or someone will take it away and shove it were the sun doesn't shine faster than you can say instruction manual. For home defense, give me a shotgun any day.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 11:56 AM
BTW Gunther Fan, as stated, if you do get one, you better know how to use it or someone will take it away and shove it were the sun doesn't shine faster than you can say instruction manual. For home defense, give me a shotgun any day.

Radar Chief
09-10-2004, 11:59 AM

Ditto.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 11:59 AM
I prefer an RPG-7 anti-take grenade launcher for all my home defense needs.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:02 PM

Me too, but they are hard to come by.

Katipan
Ditto.

Can I ditto a ditto?

HK USP 45.

Radar Chief
"Lighten Up, Francis." Man, I heard that!!!

BTW: If you start stockpiling assault weapons, it might be a good idea to let the parents of the children in your wife's daycare know their kids are going to be spending the day in a garrison...uh...compound...uh fortress...uh whatever dude.

Just what would you consider a “stock pile”?
I have a total of six guns in the house, (12 ga, 20 ga, .22, .45 ACP and an SKS) does this constitute a “stock pile” to you?

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Can I ditto a ditto?

HK USP 45.

That is what I have, except I have the compact version for concealed carry once I get my permit.

Demonpenz
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
I love the new rpg adds "For those pesky terroists and jahova witnesses"

Demonpenz
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
am i the only dork that watch's war movies and when they say rpg, i think of final fantasy X

Bwana
09-10-2004, 12:05 PM

I have 6 hand gus including a 454 Casull, which will shoot 45 long colts, but if I have to get my gems out of the sack to drop some slippery Larry who is trying to be the anti-Santa and make off with a bag full of goods from my living room, a shot gun isn't going to miss and will produce a max dna sample. :) It also won't go through the wall, into the neighbors house and drop him after it goes through fast Eddie.

Radar Chief
09-10-2004, 12:07 PM

Well, I prefer a Vulcan but they’re a bit cost prohibitive.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/m61pod.jpg

Katipan
09-10-2004, 12:08 PM
I have 6 hand gus including a 454 Casull, which will shoot 45 long colts, but if I have to get my gems out of the sack to drop some slippery Larry who is trying to be the anti-Santa and make off with a bag full of goods from my living room, a shot gun isn't going to miss and will produce a max dna sample. :) It also won't go through the wall, into the neighbors house and drop him after it goes through fast Eddie.

Not to mention if you pick up your shells, theres no CSI evidence to convict you.

We keep our shotguns and the majority of our guns in a gun safe. (We have kids) The 45 has a trigger lock in a locked box by the bed. The days of keeping a loaded shotgun under my pillow ended with pregnancies. :p

Bwana
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Not to mention if you pick up your shells, theres no CSI evidence to convict you.

We keep our shotguns and the majority of our guns in a gun safe. (We have kids) The 45 has a trigger lock in a locked box by the bed. The days of keeping a loaded shotgun under my pillow ended with pregnancies. :p

Same deal with the shotgun, only under the bed with the guard. I also have a nice bat in the same area in the event I am up for a challage and don't want to redo that nasty sheet rock. :)

Mark M
09-10-2004, 12:16 PM
That is what I have, except I have the compact version for concealed carry once I get my permit.

:eek:

Ummm ... have I mentioned what a lovely, upstanding woman your mother is?

MM
~~;)

Radar Chief
09-10-2004, 12:17 PM

And I believe it was something like 7 of 10 buglers agreed that the most horrifying sound to hear when breaking into a house is that of a shotgun slide loading a shell.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I wield the cold steel of Hatori Hanzo for my protection.

http://www.knifesite.com/fullsize/UC1283.jpg

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 12:19 PM
And I believe it was something like 7 of 10 buglers agreed that the most horrifying sound to hear when breaking into a house is that of a shotgun slide loading a shell.
What did the other 3 agree upon? Dukes of Hazzards theme song?

Bwana
09-10-2004, 12:20 PM

There is no substitute. :)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Several years ago, I was looking into an H-K 91 rifle (based on the German G-3). I was talking with my father and told him I was planning on getting it with the 5 round magazine and the 20 round magazine. I told him I was getting a block for the 5 round so that I could be legal in MO when I came home for deer hunting. (From what I was told, you're only allowed 3 rounds in the magazine in MO.)

Dad wanted to know why I wanted a 20 round clip to deer hunt in West Texas. Was I really that bad a shot?

"No, Dad," I replied. "I only need one or two shots to bring down a deer. The other 18 are there for the javalina."

Having been treed by a wild boar on a hunting trip to GA back when he was in the Army, he completely understood my point.

I hate those small little boars. They're fast and they'll rip you up in a heartbeat given the opportunity.

Katipan
09-10-2004, 12:22 PM
When criminals have the little red dot dancing on their chests, thats fun too!

Sometimes you just dont want to wake the kids with any loud noises. :)

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:23 PM

I prefer the smaller size of a handgun when operating in an enclosed enviroment. I also would rather have one hole in my wall than a bunch of small ones along with ever other items might be damaged from a buckshot spread. Not that is a big issue if you are real close, but if you are across the room....

To each their own. :)

Bwana
09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
No, that a gun trumps a cold steel Hatori Hanzo beyond 8 feet every time. :p

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
:eek:

Ummm ... have I mentioned what a lovely, upstanding woman your mother is?

MM
~~;)

No, I don't believe that you have......

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Speaking of shotguns under beds...

I have a friend who had just started dating a girl. One of the first few times she spent the night at his house, she noticed his shotgun under the bed. When she asked what it was for, his response was, "That's so I can shoot you if I catch you stealing any of my shit."

ROFL I would have said "if I catch you messing around on me", but that is still good.

Bwana
09-10-2004, 12:27 PM
I prefer the smaller size of a handgun when operating in an enclosed enviroment. I also would rather have one hole in my wall than a bunch of small ones along with ever other items might be damaged from a buckshot spread. Not that is a big issue if you are real close, but if you are across the room....

To each their own. :)

LOL, as if having Fast Eddie break into ones house isn't bad enough, one always must take into consideration the aftermath of the encounter and worry about the home repair bill. ROFL

Mark M
09-10-2004, 12:30 PM
No, I don't believe that you have......

Well, now you have. ;) :D

Seriously, though, I have nothing against guns. Don't have any myself, but I do have a dog that bit some poor bastard who decided to ignore the "Beware of Dog" sign on our fence while jumping it.

Ever seen someone try to hurdle a fence with two dogs looking to take a chunk out his ass, only to get his pant leg caught, land on his face and have the shoe he left behind used as a chew toy?

It's funny stuff.

I figure that, if anyone tries to break into my house, the dogs will let us know, keep whomever it is occupied, and give me time to bum rush them and crush their freaking skull with the 14" lead pipe I keep under the bed.

MM
~~:evil:

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 12:36 PM
LOL, as if having Fast Eddie break into ones house isn't bad enough, one always must take into consideration the aftermath of the encounter and worry about the home repair bill. ROFL

Yeah, life's a bitch. :)

Raiderhater
Well, now you have. ;) :D

LOL!

Radar Chief

The sound of a Rottweiler growling, if memory serves.

Iowanian
09-10-2004, 12:52 PM

Thats crap saul....anyone who has been on the planet more than 3 weeks knows that your prefered home defense method is to drop in the fetal position, piddle yourself, and scream like Norman Bates Barbi.

Matter of fact, I think you'd offer the theives a tommy lift and lower back support....maybe some cocoa if its cold outside.

Kylo Ren
09-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Why don't you look up the definition of Fascist?

OK. Here it is. I'm calling them Fascists. What's wrong with that. I think you might want to retract your last question. I say again, what would you call them, rebels? freedom fighters? seperatists? They murdered women and children!!

From the dictionary:

Fascism --
1. - A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
2. - Oppressive, dictatorial control. (I.E. - The Taliban)

Fascist --
1. - often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2. - A reactionary or dictatorial person.
3. - often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
4. - Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Thats crap saul....anyone who has been on the planet more than 3 weeks knows that your prefered home defense method is to drop in the fetal position, piddle yourself, and scream like Norman Bates Barbi.

Matter of fact, I think you'd offer the theives a tommy lift and lower back support....maybe some cocoa if its cold outside.
Only if they promise to steal all my sh1t and not say a word when I tell the insurance company I lost 3 DaVincis, 7 Van Goghs, and a few Honus Wagner rookie cards.

Kylo Ren
09-10-2004, 12:59 PM
BTW Gunther Fan, as stated, if you do get one, you better know how to use it or someone will take it away and shove it were the sun doesn't shine faster than you can say instruction manual. For home defense, give me a shotgun any day. I"m good with a shotgun. :thumb:

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 01:00 PM
OK. Here it is. I'm calling them Fascists. What's wrong with that. I think you might want to retract your last question. I say again, what would you call them, rebels? freedom fighters? seperatists? They murdered women and children!!

From the dictionary:

Fascism --
1. - A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
2. - Oppressive, dictatorial control. (I.E. - The Taliban)

Fascist --
1. - often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2. - A reactionary or dictatorial person.
3. - often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
4. - Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.
I'd call them terrorists. Are you really this stupid? Fascism is a form of government, as your websters definition clearly points out. Terrorism, is not.

Boyceofsummer
09-10-2004, 01:17 PM
I have not looked at this tread for a while. Lots of debate going on here.

My two cents:

If the Chiefs lose Sunday I might be shopping around for a Mannlicher-Carcano. It might be a good idea to stay on high-ground. But I digress.

Kylo Ren
09-10-2004, 02:16 PM
I'd call them terrorists. Are you really this stupid? Fascism is a form of government, as your websters definition clearly points out. Terrorism, is not. I can see that you're way out on a limb now and you are trying not to cut it out from under you.

A form of a fascist govt. is what they desire. That makes them fascists. Using terrorism to gain control of the govt. is a fascist tactic. By both definitions, they are fascists. More specifically, they are Islamic fascist terrorist murderers, like I said originally. Do you still want to argue about this or do you want to concede?

sparkky
09-10-2004, 02:17 PM
I highly, HIGHLY, recommend AK-47s.
They can be had used for around $300.00, 30 round mags for $10.00, and 1K cases of ammo for about $90.00
Power wise,,,,,,,,and AK round, 7.62x39 is about the same as a 30-30 winchester round. Realistically about a 200-300 yard round. The AK will function relieably in more extreme conditions than you can.
They require little or no maintence and are usuer friendly. But they do tend to be sized for smaller framed folks.
There are MANY different makers of AKs. The Chinese "norinco" or "polytech" are my favorites.
Most all the Euro types are painted finish and rougher fit than the chicoms.
I also recommend doing some reading at "ak47.net" and then fill your pockets with available cash and hitting the first gunshow in town and buy one used from a person walking around with one for sale.
No paper trail that way and it is still perfectly legal, FOR THE TIME BEING.
IMHO

David.
09-10-2004, 02:22 PM
I can see that you're way out on a limb now and you are trying not to cut it out from under you.

A form of a fascist govt. is what they desire. That makes them fascists. Using terrorism to gain control of the govt. is a fascist tactic. By both definitions, they are fascists. More specifically, they are Islamic fascist terrorist murderers, like I said originally. Do you still want to argue about this or do you want to concede?

you're serious?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 02:35 PM
I can see that you're way out on a limb now and you are trying not to cut it out from under you.

I will not concede this argument, as you are wrong. Fascism is an organized series of authoritative controls. Terrorism isn't one of them. Using terror as a control is NOT terrorism. Terrorism is the destruction of life, done by cowards, to serve their agenda or purpose.

38yrsfan
09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Nothing in here about handguns? For longevity I prefer the old reliable Browning HiPower, many decades of trustworthy performance though the 9mm is a bit weaker ... you have to display some marked proficiency at really hitting what you are aiming at and not relying on the body shock of a heavier weapon. Now about blowguns ...........

nychief
09-10-2004, 02:54 PM

Gunther Fan has a point - what if Qeada takes over his wife's day care center? Who would be able to free the freedom loving children from that mobil home? NOT the U.S. government! Do you think they could see through the rotting car hulls and and lawn jockeys to have a clear shot? Think again. Gunther Fan would be able to bring street justice to THEIR HOUSE!

David.
09-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Gunther Fan has a point - what if Qeada takes over his wife's day care center? Who would be able to free the freedom loving children from that mobil home? NOT the U.S. government! Do you think they could see through the rotting car hulls and and lawn jockeys to have a clear shot? Think again. Gunther Fan would be able to bring street justice to THEIR HOUSE!

ROFL rep

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Here's the problem, you did not distinguish between GF and everyone else. With comments like "If you die while trying to play sargeant squirt gun, you're a dumb-f*ck cowboy", that were directed in response to one of my posts, how am I to know that you your comments are directed soley at one individual?

Try not to speak generally when you mean to be specific.

Oh, I stand by the statement still... We have professionals in this country to deal with terrorism crisis. We don't need every dumbass with an assault weapon showing up at hostage events thinking that they are going to be a hero.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:05 PM

Deliverance.

Fairplay
09-10-2004, 03:07 PM

Would you terrorist's like coffee, tea, or me?

38yrsfan
just ask Rodney King, these guys know their job and there's also that ex-Green Beret, Randy Weaver of Ruby Ridge fame ... FBI killed almost everyone except him.

ChiTown
I think I saw where Kohl's was offering a "buy one pair of Nike knockoff shoes and get an AK-47 for 1/2 price". You may wanna check your local paper to make sure.

Fairplay
09-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Oh, I stand by the statement still... We have professionals in this country to deal with terrorism crisis. We don't need every dumbass with an assault weapon showing up at hostage events thinking that they are going to be a hero.

I agree.

Eleazar
09-10-2004, 03:11 PM
I will not concede this argument, as you are wrong. Fascism is an organized series of authoritative controls. Terrorism isn't one of them. Using terror as a control is NOT terrorism. Terrorism is the destruction of life, done by cowards, to serve their agenda or purpose.

I would humbly submit that Fascism is the goal and Terrorism is the chosen means of working toward that goal.

nychief
09-10-2004, 03:16 PM
I would humbly submit that Fascism is the goal and Terrorism is the chosen means of working toward that goal.

you are using terror where you should use fear.

Eleazar
09-10-2004, 03:17 PM

What is the difference? The intent is to produce fear. Terrorism is just the vehicle.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:21 PM

You see here I agree with you. But I am not talking about showing up after the fact, I am talking about what happens when the shit first starts to hit the fan, before the pros have been notified that something is going down. At that point is when civilians need to fight back.

By no means do I mean somebody should walk into the middle of a hostage situation after the police/military are on location.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:22 PM

:spock: They are the same damn thing.

nychief
09-10-2004, 03:23 PM
I am talking about what happens when the shit first starts to hit the fan, before the pros have been notified that something is going down. At that point is when civilians need to fight back.

Jesus - I had no idea this board was filled with so many macho yahoos.

Radar Chief
09-10-2004, 03:26 PM
You see here I agree with you. But I am not talking about showing up after the fact, I am talking about what happens when the shit first starts to hit the fan, before the pros have been notified that something is going down. At that point is when civilians need to fight back.

By no means do I mean somebody should walk into the middle of a hostage situation after the police/military are on location.

There ya go Jamie. I don’t think even GF is talking about knocking SWAT out of the way to “get him some”, but then not taking a situation to it’s most ridiculous possible conclusion doesn’t make it as easy to dismiss what others are trying to say.

Iowanian
09-10-2004, 03:28 PM
I own guns of several types and calibers. I'll own more in the future. I'd like an assault weapon too. Not to be my own rambo, not to take down Osama, not to harm anyone....just to have. I enjoy hunting and shooting for sport.....if you don't like it.....suk mah boaws.

I'm sure the Frequilizer is ripping out his upstairs interior walls on street facing windows to install steel plates as I type this.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Jesus - I had no idea this board was filled with so many macho yahoos.

You see, this is the shit I have been talking about.

Don't worry nyc, there are enough testoterone challenged people like you on this board to counter us "machos" out.

Radar Chief
09-10-2004, 03:32 PM
I own guns of several types and calibers. I'll own more in the future. I'd like an assault weapon too. Not to be my own rambo, not to take down Osama, not to harm anyone....just to have. I enjoy hunting and shooting for sport.....if you don't like it.....suk mah boaws.

I'm sure the Frequilizer is ripping out his upstairs interior walls on street facing windows to install steel plates as I type this.

Hell, I use my SKS for deer hunting. Not for load capacity, I only need one shot after all, but because it’s one of the most reliable brush riffle I’ve ever fired.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:33 PM
There ya go Jamie. I don’t think even GF is talking about knocking SWAT out of the way to “get him some”, but then not taking a situation to it’s most ridiculous possible conclusion doesn’t make it as easy to dismiss what others are trying to say.

Well appearantly it has more to do with GF being an idiot than anything else. But I know nothing about that as I rarely notice the guy, nor did I under any of his other usernames.

|Zach|
09-10-2004, 03:35 PM
GF, what do you do for a living?

Katipan
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm pretty girlie.

Katipan
09-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Prove it.

You want nagging, bitching, or petulance?

David.
09-10-2004, 03:47 PM
You want nagging, bitching, or petulance?

nudity will work

nychief
09-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Macho yahoos? Because he advocates self defense? Uhhhhhh... yeah.

self defense my ass. There is a constant flow of bored red neck banter.... yawn. GF wants an machine gun because of a hostage crisis in russia? Give me break. He wants a ****ing toy.

MOhillbilly
09-10-2004, 03:48 PM
ive never shot anyone with an assault rifle since the ban has been in on.

open season,now bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOhillbilly
09-10-2004, 03:50 PM
i also have a real nice shootin truck.
GF you are invited.
just dont shot your eye out loke the kid down the road.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:50 PM

Well, if you have an assault weapon in your office, at the school, on the plane, or wherever you are, then have at it. Seems to me that an assault weapon is a pretty poor terrorism fighting tool. If that's the reason a person is buying an assault rifle, they are either stupid, or don't understand how terrorism works (most likely both).

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm pretty girlie.

Yet you have more testosterone than does nychief.......

A gal who loves guns. It's a shame you are married and have kids, because I am turned on.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Well, if you have an assault weapon in your office, at the school, on the plane, or wherever you are, then have at it. Seems to me that an assault weapon is a pretty poor terrorism fighting tool. If that's the reason a person is buying an assault rifle, they are either stupid, or don't understand how terrorism works (most likely both).

Depends on how they are attacking.....

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Name the terror attack against civilians that an assualt weapon would have:

a) been handy for a citizen to grab.

b) been more helpful than harmful to the other hostages involved.

38yrsfan
09-10-2004, 03:56 PM
self defense my ass. There is a constant flow of bored red neck banter.... yawn. GF wants an machine gun because of a hostage crisis in russia? Give me break. He wants a ****ing toy.
Redneck??? I'm offended! Anyone have any sun screen ... can't find mine, to many ammo cans in the way ............. what's that you say, can't hear because of the M60 banging away while I'm trying to set another Claymore ......... :p

38yrsfan
09-10-2004, 03:58 PM

I'm sure the Israelis could give you quite a few until it was beddy-bye time.

:)

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 03:59 PM

In hindsight, none IMO.

Although, from the proponents point of view, I just MAY see that a civilian could grab their assault weapon, take out a few terrorists. To some, that could be considered a victory. It may just piss the rest of them off, and cause them to kill more hostages. Of course, they may have planned on doing that already.

Katipan
09-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Yet you have more testosterone than does nychief.......

A gal who loves guns. It's a shame you are married and have kids, because I am turned on.

I don't love them how men love them. I won't spend hours cleaning and talking about them. Contrary to what this thread suggests. :p

I just think women (especially) need something to offset the bigger/stronger/way more aggression of your average everyday scumbag.

http://members.cox.net/merscrap/WestPhx04.gif

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 04:03 PM

a) Use your imagination, it ain't that difficult.

b) Any of them, so long as said gunslinger was proficient with the weapon.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 04:04 PM
In hindsight, none IMO.

Although, from the proponents point of view, I just MAY see that a civilian could grab their assault weapon, take out a few terrorists. To some, that could be considered a victory. It may just piss the rest of them off, and cause them to kill more hostages. Of course, they may have planned on doing that already.

Uh, ya' think?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Uh, ya' think?
Of course, you may be speeding up the process by doing so...its very hard to tell.

Also, many of the terrorist attacks today are suicide bombings. Any kind of weapon against that sort of threat would be useless.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 04:08 PM
I don't love them how men love them. I won't spend hours cleaning and talking about them. Contrary to what this thread suggests. :p

Matters not. You have an appreciation for them and know how to handle them. And any female that prefers a .45 is tops in my book.

I just think women (especially) need something to offset the bigger/stronger/way more aggression of your average everyday scumbag.

*http://members.cox.net/merscrap/WestPhx04.gif*

Did I mention that I was turned on?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I suppose that all depends on the detonation process. If it's timed... yeah, you're probably f*cked. But, if the dude needs to manually detonate the explosives, well shooting him in the head before he does that would be quite effective.
God for bid its just a normal man walking around with road flares strapped to his chest. Haven't you seen Tommy Boy? ROFL

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Of course, you may be speeding up the process by doing so...its very hard to tell.

:spock: What difference does it make?

I must remember, I am dealing with someone who values his life more than anything else.....

Also, many of the terrorist attacks today are suicide bombings. Any kind of weapon against that sort of threat would be useless.

Granted, but as we saw in Russia that is not the only way they will choose to attack. It's called being ready for any circumstance.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2004, 04:12 PM
:spock: What difference does it make?

I must remember, I am dealing with someone who values his life more than anything else.....

Granted, but as we saw in Russia that is not the only way they will choose to attack. It's called being ready for any circumstance.
True. I understand your POV now. Thanks for the reasoned debate.

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Jamie digs blurry faces.

Now I know what you see (or rather don't see) after a long night at the bar.

Kylo Ren
09-10-2004, 04:14 PM
I will not concede this argument, as you are wrong. Fascism is an organized series of authoritative controls. Terrorism isn't one of them. Using terror as a control is NOT terrorism. Terrorism is the destruction of life, done by cowards, to serve their agenda or purpose. You said to look it up in the dictionary. I looked it up and you are wrong. Period. Can't you read? Look it up.

Iowanian
09-10-2004, 04:27 PM
I've used an SKS to hunt beer cans before.

Take a shot at a porceline toilet bowl or sink (outdoors, not the one in your house).....

I've had it with the Yuppies letting their dogs walk and crap in my yard.........Just set 10 claymores across the front, and one at the back door for thieves. Hope the paperboy can read the small sign.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 05:39 PM
a) Use your imagination, it ain't that difficult.

b) Any of them, so long as said gunslinger was proficient with the weapon.

I didn't think you had anything worthwhile...

Raiderhater
09-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I didn't think you had anything worthwhile...

I could come up with different scenarios, but why? You won't buy them. You don't want to buy them.

That, or you are just slow on your feet and need a Chiefs' fan to hold your hand through the thought process....

Saulbadguy
06-08-2005, 03:52 PM
By the way, this thread is now an "Instant Classic".
Then I suggest movement to the Hall of Classics.

-Saul..bored at work, but gets to leave in 8 minutes.

dtebbe
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
I would suggest an AK-47 and FN/FAL. Great east/west classics.

If you want something to actually do some varmiting with the may AR-15 variants are pretty sweet, and you can get into a decent one for around $800.

DT

Katipan
06-08-2005, 04:42 PM
you can find them even cheaper than that now that the ban is over.

"a pistol is what you use to get back to the rifle you never should have dropped in the first place"

the Talking Can
06-08-2005, 04:50 PM
wow..there really are people who think they're Rambo...interesting thread....just a note, but in real life the bad guys don't shoot right behind you as you run....they just shoot you in the ****ing face and get on with their business.....believe it or not, they don't give monologues prior to killing you either...and your gun won't magically reload like Schwarzenhomo's in Commando (you know the scene).....but hey, good luck, I hope your Xbox training serves you well...

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 05:07 PM
wow..there really are people who think they're Rambo...interesting thread....just a note, but in real life the bad guys don't shoot right behind you as you run....they just shoot you in the ****ing face and get on with their business.....believe it or not, they don't give monologues prior to killing you either...and your gun won't magically reload like Schwarzenhomo's in Commando (you know the scene).....but hey, good luck, I hope your Xbox training serves you well...

I was agreeing with what you said until I read about the xbox training..ROFL I am still laughing.....I had no clue so many of you on here thought you were rambo's.......ROFL

Pants
06-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I had no clue so many of you on here thought you were rambo's.......ROFL

How do you know they aren't? (That's what you would say)

|Zach|
How do you know they aren't? (That's what you would say)heh

|Zach|
This threads cup runneth over with dumbassery.