PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice II

RealSNR
09-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Anyone planning on watching this again? I watched the last half hour, since I didn't really care about the Thursday night game. It's still a pretty good show, even with the expected twists and turns.

Pants
09-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Meh, I tried. The people on the show piss me off. Trump pisses me off. I'd rather watch the game. 10-3 right now... not as good of a game as I expected.

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
I too would rather watch the game. But I do like Trump and the show.

tk13
09-23-2004, 09:01 PM
The show has gone to crap this year. Trump just fires people for what will make good TV, not based on the tasks or business at all. Last week he fired the guy that waived the "immunity" he won... tonight all the girls in the female group decide to join together to attack the one that not in their little clique, and Trump buys it and fires her.... this season is sucking balls so far.

Jenson71
09-23-2004, 09:10 PM
Bradford was my pony just like Troy was last year. To hell with Trump.

tk13
09-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Bradford was my pony just like Troy was last year. To hell with Trump.
That was just as stupid. The guy has so much confidence in the job he did (which was a very good job) that he would put it all on the line because he believes in what he did that much, and Trump nails him. In some ways I understood it, but not when the guy doing the firing is one of the most confident egomaniacs in America....