PDA

View Full Version : If the Colts can shred the Pats D, we can definately shred...

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2004, 10:11 PM
The best defense in preseason history: The Broncos. Champ and company better get some rest.

The Pats won the game, but their D was shredded kind of easily. The Broncos are a lesser team than the Pats so it shouldn't be too difficult.

tommykat
09-09-2004, 10:13 PM
The best defense in preseason history: The Broncos. Champ and company better get some rest.

The Pats won the game, but their D was shredded kind of easily. The Broncos are a lesser team than the Pats so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Only if you keep your pants down...... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_103v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 10:13 PM
The way the Patriot defense played, they should've lost by about 10.

Miles
09-09-2004, 10:14 PM
The way the Patriot defense played, they should've lost by about 10.

They did force the 2 key fumbles and an INT in the redzone though. Still they did give up on 200yds on the ground...

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Forced?

The Colts shot themselves in the foot. It was much more self inflicted.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Stupid reasoning, IMO. Any given Sunday (or Monday).

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Stupid reasoning, IMO. Any given Sunday (or Monday). or Thursday.

KingPriest2
09-09-2004, 10:20 PM
This is what I have been saying the Pats D is overrated. Go back and look at their games and where the offenses were ranked. Also who they played and what the weather was like.

Anytime last year the Pats went up against a strong O they failed.

the Talking Can
09-09-2004, 10:22 PM
the Colts should have scored 40

alanm
09-09-2004, 10:23 PM
This is what I have been saying the Pats D is overrated. Go back and look at their games and where the offenses were ranked. Also who they played and what the weather was like.

Anytime last year the Pats went up against a strong O they failed.Then why didn't Indy play in the SB?:hmmm:

the Talking Can
09-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Then why didn't Indy play in the SB?:hmmm:

because Manning is Manning and Brady is Brady

wazu
09-09-2004, 10:26 PM
I really enjoyed seeing the Colts suffer tonight.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2004, 10:34 PM
the Colts should have scored 40

No joke. That's why I think we're gonna f#ck the Broncos up.

We're better in the red zone than the Colts are, so we would've scored about 40. They shot themselves in the foot with turnovers.

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 10:36 PM
No joke. That's why I think we're gonna f#ck the Broncos up.

We're better in the red zone than the Colts are, so we would've scored about 40. They shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. Cody, while I hope you're right.... this game has nothing to do with KC vs. Denver.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Special Ed, your reasoning is bunk. Just because the Colts "should have" scored 40 on the Pats does not mean we can do the same to the Broncos.

By your logic the Broncos should be able to hold our offense to 17 points. After all, the Raiders held our offense to 17 last year on MNF.

However, I do think tonight's game showed that the Patriots run defense is not going to be top-notch. That much was evident, and plays in KC's favor when they play NEW ENGLAND.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Cody, while I hope you're right.... this game has nothing to do with KC vs. Denver.

I'm trying to get you assholes up for the game. :)

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 10:39 PM
All of this aside, I wouldn't compare a Pats D that was one of the best in the league last year, to an unproven defense in Denver that has yet to sh0w anything.

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm trying to get you assholes up for the game. :) Hey, I'm up for it. You're the punk that was predicting gloom and doom, Vlad.. I mean Code. :D

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey, I'm up for it. You're the punk that was predicting gloom and doom, Vlad.. I mean Code. :D

I said that Chiefs would beat Denver. I didn't say anything about them losing. I think we're catching Denver at the right time.

KcMizzou
09-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I said that Chiefs would beat Denver. I didn't say anything about them losing. I think we're catching Denver at the right time. So did Jim. I'm talking about the week or so when you were posting dire predictions about the impending implosion of the Chiefs.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2004, 10:52 PM
So did Jim. I'm talking about the week or so when you were posting dire predictions about the impending implosion of the Chiefs.

I think there are questions still the most notable one, of course, is the defense and if Gunther can get this unit going. As everyone agrees. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not gonna go rah rah about it. I'm sure mostly everyone thinks the same about them, but weren't and aren't as vocal and still aren't as vocal. I'm just waiting and seeing like Titus. From now on, I'm just going to sit back and see how it goes. No use getting bent out of shape for something we can't control.

(Titus is smart, when you read between his posts :) )

HolmeZz
09-09-2004, 11:01 PM
If this thread's purpose is to notify me that our offense can make Denver's D look as bad as Indy's O did to New England, I already knew that.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2004, 01:03 AM
We are going to put 40 up on the Patriots lame a$$es when they come to Arrowhead on Monday Night.

whoman69
09-10-2004, 06:18 AM
I think the Pats can play better than they did. They are still getting used to the new old rules.
That said, unless the Broncs can find some measure of offense to replace what they lost, they will be lost. They certainly can't win with Plummer in AZCardinal mode.

StcChief
09-10-2004, 07:12 AM
The Colts ran thru the Pats D.
It's only the first game, have to think Bellicheck should be worried.

Manning int and Edge fumble redzone did them in.

A tie would have worked for me.

Glad to see both are not on their D game.

Otter
09-10-2004, 07:15 AM
or Thursday.

Or Saturday (wild card games)

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Or Saturday (wild card games)

Or a Miami-Tennessee game to start the season. :)

38yrsfan
09-10-2004, 07:42 AM
Composts or goal posts .... it's 10:00pm do you know where your post is?

It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove ........