PDA

View Full Version : Dante vs. Denver

2bikemike
09-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Now I don't know if its a fact but for some reason it just seems to me Dante always gets a big play where Doncs are falling all over the place as Dante jukes and jives his way down the field.

So I think it would be awsome to see Dante get another against them but this time I want to see Champ getting juked out of his socks.

Football is here my friends and its none too soon! :thumb:

digi2fish
09-10-2004, 12:23 AM
yeah! Dante is gonna break Champ's ankle.
:thumb:

red stripe
09-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Another hurdle for Dante to Juke the Donks is the blocking in the back they are supposed to enforce this year. Didn't get to focus on the game tonite, alot of distractions, were the umps throwing the flags for blocking in the back alot?

Pants
09-10-2004, 01:13 AM
I think there was one flag thrown during special teams play. I do not believe, however, it was for blocking in the back. Not 100% sure.

The point is, no, not too many flags for blocking in the back.

Priestgets30TDs
09-10-2004, 01:46 AM
I think there was one flag thrown during special teams play. I do not believe, however, it was for blocking in the back. Not 100% sure.

The point is, no, not too many flags for blocking in the back.

There was a block in the back flagged tonight. If the refs are going to watch specifically for a block in the back when we play Denver, they sure as shit will be watching for illegal contact defending Gonzo. I think the anal retentive reffing will benefit us more than it will hurt us.