PDA

View Full Version : FFL: LaMont Jordan,DeShaun Foster or Terry Glenn

Mr. Laz
09-10-2004, 10:48 AM
the WR/RB swing spot on my team is open because RB Micheal Bennett is out for week 1.

my options:

RB Lamont Jordan vrs Cincy (shares time with Curtin Martin)

RB DeShaun Foster vrs GB (shares time with Stephen Davis)

WR Terry Glenn vrs Minnesota (vinny mac has looked pretty good throwing the ball, vikes defense hasn't)

FloridaChief
09-10-2004, 10:58 AM
IIWM, I'd go with Jordan by default.

Admittedly, I don't much about the 'Skins gameplan--does Foster have a specific role in their O? Short yardage? Goalline? Unless I was more familiar with how he's utilized, I wouldn't go with him.

Also, I don't think Dallas is gonna have a lot of success throwing at the Metrodome in week one--just a feeling, maybe, but one I feel strongly about. In fact, I consider the Vikes a lock to win and win big this weekend. Therefore, I wouldn't start Glenn.

Brock
09-10-2004, 11:01 AM
I'll take "Losing" for 1000, Alex.

foxman
09-10-2004, 11:43 AM
IIWM, I'd go with Jordan by default.

Admittedly, I don't much about the 'Skins gameplan--does Foster have a specific role in their O? Short yardage? Goalline? Unless I was more familiar with how he's utilized, I wouldn't go with him.

Also, I don't think Dallas is gonna have a lot of success throwing at the Metrodome in week one--just a feeling, maybe, but one I feel strongly about. In fact, I consider the Vikes a lock to win and win big this weekend. Therefore, I wouldn't start Glenn.

Uhhh Deshawn Foster is with Carolina and he is RB 1a on the Panthers team. He is probably not going to get huge numbers in game one though and I answered before I read the question. Foster will probably get somewere around 600-700 yards and 3 or 4 td's this year. Thats not bad for a backup.

FloridaChief
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Uhhh Deshawn Foster is with Carolina and he is RB 1a on the Panthers team.

F*ck. I knew that.

:shake:

I saw the name Stephen Davis and I automatically thought "redskins"...

Otherwise, my opinion stands. Jordan is the best choice of a bad lot.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2004, 02:52 PM
would WR bobby Engram be a better choice...

WR nate burleson??

:shrug: