PDA

View Full Version : When did TJ get a job with 810?

ENDelt260
09-10-2004, 02:52 PM

Taco John
09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Catch the wave!

Taco John
09-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Seriously though... Isn't it the truth?

ChiTown
09-10-2004, 03:10 PM
TJ is now KK's new intern.

Teej, Has KK taken you on a late night drive through Prairie Village yet?

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:12 PM
TJ is now KK's new intern.

Teej, Has KK taken you on a late night drive through Prairie Village yet?

Only for butt sex.

jcroft
09-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Only for butt sex.

Did he let you pitch, or only catch? Just curious, because I heard he made ENDelt do the catching.

jcroft
09-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Note: The joking rift between ENDelt and I has officialy gone too far. I just choose, on my own free will, to make fun of him instead of Taco John. This is clearly a problem.

Eleazar
09-10-2004, 03:22 PM
810 is full of Raiders, why wouldn't they agree? :p ROFL

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Did he let you pitch, or only catch? Just curious, because I heard he made ENDelt do the catching.

While I was joking, I'm always curious about the people who are interested in the answer to this question.

morphius
09-10-2004, 03:35 PM
They always say crap like that, that way no matter what, if we don't win a SB, Carl Peterson failed.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
All I know is that we lost at home to Jacksonville in 1996, and the next year the large majority of our fanbase was of the opinion that nothing short of a Superbowl win would be a success. I think many of you guys are so conditioned to accept moral victories, that you forgot what they're playing the game for.

The Bad Guy
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Sorry, I agree.

Anything but the SB is a failure.

I don't go into the season saying, "well I hope the Chiefs can be the 4th best team in the NFL."

KC Dan
09-10-2004, 03:48 PM
All I know is that we lost at home to Jacksonville in 1996, and the next year the large majority of our fanbase was of the opinion that nothing short of a Superbowl win would be a success. I think many of you guys are so conditioned to accept moral victories, that you forgot what they're playing the game for.
While I am happy that the Chiefs had a great 13-3 season last year and could very well have an equally great season this year, I always am disappointed that we don't get to the big game. And, I would be again but failure is a word that I equate to a 6-10, 2-14, no playoff season. As a fan, I enjoy the whole season and a Super Bowl would be icing on the cake. Not making it is not a failure for me anyhow.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2004, 04:04 PM
While I am happy that the Chiefs had a great 13-3 season last year and could very well have an equally great season this year, I always am disappointed that we don't get to the big game. And, I would be again but failure is a word that I equate to a 6-10, 2-14, no playoff season. As a fan, I enjoy the whole season and a Super Bowl would be icing on the cake. Not making it is not a failure for me anyhow.

What??? How can you say that?? You are telling me that you would be satisfied with going 13-3 again or 14-2 and then getting booted out of the playoffs again?? Screw that! I want to win a Super Bowl baby! Im tired of just making the playoffs! this is not a rebuilding team! We need to win the big one now before our core gets too old. Id rather them go 9-7 or 10-6 and make it all the way to the big dance than go 13-3 again!

htismaqe
09-10-2004, 05:39 PM

It doesn't matter what the fanbase thinks.

Our players have said that nothing short of a Super Bowl is acceptable.

Taco John
09-10-2004, 05:43 PM
It doesn't matter what the fanbase thinks.

Oh, but it does... Considering that this is a discussion board in which the fans converse with other fans...

Hammock Parties
09-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Anything but the SB is a failure for the Donks as well.

Mojo Rising
09-10-2004, 06:29 PM

Was a large majority of the fanbase of the same mindset after you lost your 1st 4 Superbowls?

OldTownChief
09-10-2004, 06:36 PM
At this point I would be overjoyed if we just won an AFC championship. Losing the SB wouldnt bother me too much as long as we put on a better show than the Raiders did.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2004, 06:46 PM
At this point I would be overjoyed if we just won an AFC championship. Losing the SB wouldnt bother me too much as long as we put on a better show than the Raiders did.

Oh hell no. I could not stomach getting to the SB and losing it. I could almost accept losing in the AFC Championship game.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2004, 06:56 PM
They always say crap like that, that way no matter what, if we don't win a SB, Carl Peterson failed.

DAMMIT CARL!!! :cuss:

sorry

Demonpenz
09-10-2004, 10:27 PM
I would think it would be a good season if we didn't implode

Logical
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
While I am happy that the Chiefs had a great 13-3 season last year and could very well have an equally great season this year, I always am disappointed that we don't get to the big game. And, I would be again but failure is a word that I equate to a 6-10, 2-14, no playoff season. As a fan, I enjoy the whole season and a Super Bowl would be icing on the cake. Not making it is not a failure for me anyhow.:clap::clap::thumb:

go bo
09-10-2004, 11:20 PM
:clap::clap::thumb:what vlad said... :D

jspchief
09-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Good grief...the bad Karma in this thread is running over my Dogma

Ugly Duck
09-10-2004, 11:53 PM
At this point I would be overjoyed if we just won an AFC championship. Losing the SB wouldnt bother me too much as long as we put on a better show than the Raiders did.Hey!!!

Ugly Duck
09-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Oh hell no. I could not stomach getting to the SB and losing it. I could almost accept losing in the AFC Championship game.Actually... they both suck pretty bad. But its a damn sight better to get there and at least have a shot at it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained... its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, blah blah.....

OldTownChief
09-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Actually... they both suck pretty bad. But its a damn sight better to get there and at least have a shot at it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained... its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, blah blah.....

Plus it would give us two more weeks to celebrate.:thumb:

go bo
09-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Plus it would give us two more weeks to celebrate.:thumb:i like the way you think... :thumb:

Mojo Rising
09-11-2004, 02:01 AM
Actually... they both suck pretty bad. But its a damn sight better to get there and at least have a shot at it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained... its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, blah blah.....

Thanks Raider fan. Now don't you have your own worries to tend to?

Rausch
09-11-2004, 03:52 AM
With all the talent we have I belive that.

Anything short of a super bowl win IS a failure.

But if we do fail, I can rest easy knowing I still cheer for a team I can be proud of...

Taco John
09-11-2004, 04:42 AM
I can't figure out why you'd sit on your defense with $5-7 million under the cap, and tout Gunther Cunningham as the missing piece to the Superbowl puzzle, and tell me anything but "Superbowl or bust."

It is suprising to me that there are not more "Superbowl or bust" folks here. That was our mantra in 1997 after the Jacksonville loss. Nobody was going to be happy with anything less. It just seemed like it might be our last best shot. It turns out we had two of them in us.

Though, in retrospect, you guys are in a different circumstance than us. Your monkey is a home playoff win. Our monkey was the Superbowl. I can understand how you might be able to just be happy to just get the monkey off your back, even if the results is losing down the road.

Manila-Chief
09-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Sorry, I agree.

Anything but the SB is a failure.

I don't go into the season saying, "well I hope the Chiefs can be the 4th best team in the NFL."

I fully agree!!!

Also, agree the regular season record is not important as long as we win the big game!!!!

Taco John
09-11-2004, 01:04 PM
That's what I'm talking about...