PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction on Cheaps VS Donks

R8RFAN
09-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Donks by 14
Not because the Donks are any good but the
Cheaps were a fraud last year.... Played a weak schedule...

This year the schedule is a bit tougher and the Cheaps will fold like a cheap pup tent.

RR

LiL stumppy
09-12-2004, 08:10 AM
I guess we will see what happens.

the Talking Can
09-12-2004, 08:17 AM
You should be Shannon Sharpe's toilet paper.

TEX
09-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Is "folding like a cheap pup tent" different from folding like the Raidturds down the stretch? Just curious? :hmmm:

You know, when you play a team twice, that goes 4-12, it adds to the "weak" schedule... ROFL

chief52
09-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Rock...

I guess you forgot the NFL changed the scheduling format last season. Everyone in each division plays nearly identical schedules. They each play 14 of 16 identical opponents with 2 differences. Last season the Raiders played the Titans and Jets and the Chiefs the Texans and Bills. Maybe the Chiefs was very slightly easier for those two games, but overall the schedules were nearly identical.

Raiders 4-12

Chiefs 13-3

Is there anyway for you to possibly explain this? I did not think so. Nice try on the old "they had an easier schedule" trick though. That used to work a few years ago.

4th and Long
09-12-2004, 08:36 AM
I guess you forgot the NFL changed the scheduling format last season. Everyone in each division plays nearly identical schedules. They each play 14 of 16 identical opponents with 2 differences. Last season the Raiders played the Titans and Jets and the Chiefs the Texans and Bills. Maybe the Chiefs was very slightly easier for those two games, but overall the schedules were nearly identical.

Raiders 4-12

Chiefs 13-3

Is there anyway for you to possibly explain this? I did not think so. Nice try on the old "they had an easier schedule" trick though. That used to work a few years ago.
ROFL

Someone has selective amnesia. Nice post, 52. :thumb:

the Talking Can
09-12-2004, 08:37 AM
raider fan's smack always blows up in their face

KCWolfman
09-12-2004, 08:38 AM
"The broncos are no good, but the Chiefs played teams that were no good last year, so they will lose by 2 scores"

I agree, the Chiefs played some weak ass teams last year, but we are stuck playing the dregs of the nfl like oakland and SD twice a year.

4th and Long
09-12-2004, 08:41 AM
"The broncos are no good, but the Chiefs played teams that were no good last year, so they will lose by 2 scores"

I agree, the Chiefs played some weak ass teams last year, but we are stuck playing the dregs of the nfl like oakland and SD twice a year.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
09-12-2004, 08:52 AM
The Raiders & Steelers boards have got to be like a warzone. Why don't you stop off at a Jag board for a spooge break...

HolmeZz
09-12-2004, 08:55 AM
Speaking of teams folding up like tents the year after recording double digit wins...

HOW 'BOUT THE RAIDAZZ!?!?!?!?

teedubya
09-12-2004, 08:57 AM
his trollish side re-emerges...

whoman69
09-12-2004, 09:32 AM
You just keep making your prognostications. If the Chiefs schedule is harder and the Raiders have the same schedule, then that means both teams should be worse. Chiefs 11-5, Raiders 0-16.

You just keep playin' that banjo.

Bwana
09-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Win more than 4 games and come back and talk. :)

OldTownChief
09-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Tell Sapp to let you up for some air next time he packs your fudge.

Ash
09-12-2004, 10:14 AM
You just keep making your prognostications. If the Chiefs schedule is harder and the Raiders have the same schedule, then that means both teams should be worse. Chiefs 11-5, Raiders 0-16.

You just keep playin' that banjo.

I got to respect anyone who can work deliverance into there football smack. Rep!

Rain Man
09-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Okay, I'm a homer, but why in the heck is Denver favored in this game? That's insane.

1. We were better last year, and arguably had a better offseason than Denver.

2. Our QB is much better to start with, AND he's hot right now, and their QB is cold as ice.

3. They've had to revamp all of their offensive skill positions. Our offense returns intact.

4. Their defense has something like seven new starters. There's going to be some confusion there tonight. Our defense stank last year, but ... okay, our goal is still to be average, but we don't have seven new starters.

No way should Denver be favored. I'm going to go bet my mortgage on KC.

Phobia
09-12-2004, 11:04 AM
raider fan's smack always blows up in their face

This dude's worse that most. He's just inciting. He used to be a pretty cool poster here, then when he got his own website, he completely changed. Pretty sad.

KCWolfman
Okay, I'm a homer, but why in the heck is Denver favored in this game? That's insane.

1. We were better last year, and arguably had a better offseason than Denver.

2. Our QB is much better to start with, AND he's hot right now, and their QB is cold as ice.

3. They've had to revamp all of their offensive skill positions. Our offense returns intact.

4. Their defense has something like seven new starters. There's going to be some confusion there tonight. Our defense stank last year, but ... okay, our goal is still to be average, but we don't have seven new starters.

No way should Denver be favored. I'm going to go bet my mortgage on KC.
You didn't gamble any of your credits on the gambling thread on them

BIG_DADDY
Donks by 14
Not because the Donks are any good but the
Cheaps were a fraud last year.... Played a weak schedule...

This year the schedule is a bit tougher and the Cheaps will fold like a cheap pup tent.

RR

ROFL

Rain Man
09-12-2004, 11:06 AM
You didn't gamble any of your credits on the gambling thread on them

Is it too late to gamble? I forget about it since it's on another forum.

(I miss the old days of having one forum.)

38yrsfan
09-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Probably one of the biggest problems (and there are so many) with being a raider fan is that as soon as a person is aware that you support, cheer and make lame excuses for a team with historical ties to hooliganism, crimes against society, and record low IQ averages is that people right away know that anything verbal, written or drooled coming from that source is a cause to reach for the Lysol and the roll of paper towels. You often mistakenly blame it on the dog, who has learned to growl and hide whenever the raiders are on, mentioned or smelled as a defense mechanism after being wrongly accused so often. Probably the only defense or support you can make for a raider fan on this board is that at least they like to get a breath of fresh air every so often, see grammar and sentence structure applied correctly and to be exposed to something missing on the raider boards - coherent thought applied to a variety of subjects. We know that's why the bronco fans show up, kind of like a lawyer chasing an ambulance.

Weak schedule drivel is the product of a weak mind.

KCWolfman
09-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Is it too late to gamble? I forget about it since it's on another forum.

(I miss the old days of having one forum.)
You can place bets on any game that a kickoff has not started.

Oh, and shame on you for not recognizing the second forum that you pretty much have ran for months on end.

KCWolfman
09-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Someone looks stupid. You couldn't even stop Tommy Freakin' Maddox.

KCWolfman
09-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Someone looks stupid. You couldn't even stop Tommy Freakin' Maddox.
Someone is losing intelligence by the minute.

st rich the fallen looks like a high school QB and the Steelers continue to score.

Iowanian
09-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey RR..........why is Sapp on his back, 5-7 yards pushed back on every play?

The Raiders are getting absolutley taken to the woodshed by a mediocre Pitt team.