PDA

View Full Version : Sure did miss... umm...

bpc
09-13-2004, 12:59 AM
Clinton who?

Here is to happy you all feel just as good as us "donkey" fans tonight...

bwa haha hahahahahahahahaahahaha! Not bad for 5'8 huh? Breaking ankles all over the place!

bpc
09-13-2004, 01:01 AM
once again, Priest gets shown up by another Bronco running back and is proclaimed...

beer bacon
09-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Clinton who?

Here is to happy you all feel just as good as us "donkey" fans tonight...

bwa haha hahahahahahahahaahahaha! Not bad for 5'8 huh? Breaking ankles all over the place!

Good to have you here. Shame you only show up after your team wins. I wonder if you will be here after we stomp you at Arrowhead?

By the way, nobody except you circle jerkers at the Mane actually think those poorly done photoshops are funny. Maybe for an encore you can take a picture of a Camero and poorly photoshop an Arrowhead symbol onto the side.

Lastly, I really don't think Griffin showed up Priest at all. What is never mentioned is that Griffin fumbled the ball on the ****ing 1 yard line. That was real clutch.

Pants
09-13-2004, 01:02 AM
See you at Arrowhead you retard.

Pants
09-13-2004, 01:03 AM
once again, Priest gets shown up by another Bronco running back and is proclaimed...

Hahaha, I wouldn't trade Priest for Griffin, Lynch and Baily put together. But, uhh yeah good point anyway...

bpc
sorry, folks I was here before the game... and i'll be here after we claim nARROWHEAD for our own...

remember this and enjoy it... you just got exposed by a team that hasn't even gelled on either side of the ball. The team you see in December is going to be significantly better than the team KC just played. As for KC... can you say the same?

BigMeatballDave
CAN WE PLEASE BAN THIS RETARD?!

TEX
09-13-2004, 01:04 AM
You know, it was just our _efense. Let's see what happens when "Q" faces a real defense. BTW, Portis did, and he played great. The season is LONG - remember that. You got round one and congrats on that. But the last I checked, there will be a round 2 later in the year right around Playoff time.

bpc
09-13-2004, 01:04 AM
does it burn as bad I think it does?

TEX
09-13-2004, 01:07 AM
sorry, folks I was here before the game... and i'll be here after we claim nARROWHEAD for our own...

remember this and enjoy it... you just got exposed by a team that hasn't even gelled on either side of the ball. The team you see in December is going to be significantly better than the team KC just played. As for KC... can you say the same?

Exposed? How? Everyone new going in to week one our _efense was still $HIT.

Anyway, to answer your wuestion - Absolutely I can. I suspect we'll have had more time to work with our WR's by then, Wilson and Mitchell might be back and we'll be at home. I'd bet out _efense will be improved. I mean, it really can't be any worse. right???

Remember this - you played at HOME and were expected to win. What's Shanny's record in home openers? The best in the league, right? What's our record in game 1 road games? :hmmm:

beer bacon
09-13-2004, 01:07 AM
does it burn as bad I think it does?

I was angry at how badly our defense played before, but now that you trolls are showing up I am just getting fired up for the revenge game at Arrowhead. Thanks for picking me up when I was down bpc.

Exposed? How? Everyomr new going in to week one our _efense was still $HIT.

Anyway, to answer your wuestion - Absolutely I can. I suspect we'll have had more time to work with our WR's by then, Wilson and Mitchell might be back and we'll be at home. I'd bet out _efense will be improved. I mean, it really can't be any worse. right???

If Monty keeps improving as much as he has been so far week to week, I would rather have him starting at MLB instead of Mitchell.

You know, it was just our _efense. Let's see what happens when "Q" faces a real defense. BTW, Portis did, and he played great. The season is LONG - remember that. You got round one and congrats on that. But the last I checked, there will be a round 2 later in the year right around Playoff time.

Well this was their championship and everything. I am not surprised that they are jizzing over this since they know they won't be doing anything in the postseason.

bpc
09-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Pick you up? You do know the season goes down from here right? You can't stop 5'7" Quintin Griffin and you think you are going to beat the Jags with Fred Taylor, the Ravens with Jamaal Lewis, or the defending NFC champion Panthers with Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster? Don't get me into the fact that you also have to play INDY who destroyed you last year AT HOME in the playoffs... then NE in Foxboro... are you kidding me? This win tonight was huge because it put KC a foot deep in their grave this season... I expect some of these other talented teams to severly exploit that pathetic defense of yours.

oh yeah... the gameplan to stop KC's passing game is being blue printed by every team to come against you guys.

Enjoy this loss... there will be many more coming before we finish you guys at nARROWHead.

Pants
09-13-2004, 01:19 AM
Somebody save this post, so we can show it up his ass in January.

DaWolf
09-13-2004, 01:19 AM
Pick you up? You do know the season goes down from here right? You can't stop 5'7" Quintin Griffin and you think you are going to beat the Jags with Fred Taylor, the Ravens with Jamaal Lewis, or the defending NFC champion Panthers with Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster? Don't get me into the fact that you also have to play INDY who destroyed you last year AT HOME in the playoffs... then NE in Foxboro... are you kidding me? This win tonight was huge because it put KC a foot deep in their grave this season... I expect some of these other talented teams to severly exploit that pathetic defense of yours.

oh yeah... the gameplan to stop KC's passing game is being blue printed by every team to come against you guys.

Enjoy this loss... there will be many more coming before we finish you guys at nARROWHead.

OK, so you actually admit that Griffith's game was nothing to brag about then I assume since it came against our _efense?

Man, I'm sure Buffalo fan was talking big to New England fan after game 1 last year too. 1 week does not make a season... :rolleyes:

Phobia
09-13-2004, 01:20 AM
bpc - You're a troll. Feel free to register another name when you feel like you can contribute something other than trolling shit talk on this board. We allow trash talking - we have dozens of rival fans who do so. But, you have GOT to find a balance or you won't be spending time with us.

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2004, 01:21 AM
bpc - You're a troll. Feel free to register another name when you feel like you can contribute something other than trolling shit talk on this board. We allow trash talking - we have dozens of rival fans who do so. But, you have GOT to find a balance or you won't be spending time with us.Thank You.

TEX
09-13-2004, 01:23 AM

Check the schedule before you open your mouth. Pay attention to where we play New England.

beer bacon
09-13-2004, 01:23 AM

Yes we are doooOOOOooooOOOoomed while the Broncos are clearly headed to a 19-0 ride for this season because of this loss. Y

ou are making too much out of this. Did our defense look like shit? Yes. Did our passing game look pretty shitty as well? Yes. Does that mean our season is doomed. No, and you are a ****ing moron for believing so bpc.

Also get your information right before you post your diatribes. We play NE at home, we beat the Ravens away last year, and our defense is almost always much better at home. Better as in giving up 15 ppg as opposed to something like 28 ppg on the road.

Nice to have a witless troll like you around here to put things in perspective.

tk13
09-13-2004, 01:54 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17211

That dude is an asshat... I think he played college football or something so he thinks he's hot shit. Oh well, what are you going to do. He did go back to the Mane and bitch about it, and called Phil a vagina. :spock:

go bo
09-13-2004, 01:59 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17211

That dude is an asshat... I think he played college football or something so he thinks he's hot shit. Oh well, what are you going to do. He did go back to the Mane and bitch about it, and called Phil a vagina. :spock:well at least he had the good manners to not do that over here...