PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Then let me ask those of you dealing with "post game depression"

C-Mac
09-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Let's turn the situation around.
How many teams would you expect to:
1:Come into Arrowhead and win?
2:Come into Arrowhead and win on Opening day?
3:Come into Arrowhead and win Opening day on National TV?

My math say's I would "expect" none.

We will win next week and all will be well again in Chiefsland.

wazu
09-13-2004, 11:35 AM
No need to get down on the Chiefs yet. It just really sucks when the Broncos win. I think I've gotten so warped that I get more pleasure from seeing the Broncos lose than I do from seeing the Chiefs win.

So when the Broncos beat the Chiefs, it takes a few days to pick up the pieces.

jspchief
09-13-2004, 11:41 AM
You're right. Here's a picture of a puppy and some flowers for you.

C-Mac
09-13-2004, 11:44 AM
No need to get down on the Chiefs yet. It just really sucks when the Broncos win. I think I've gotten so warped that I get more pleasure from seeing the Broncos lose than I do from seeing the Chiefs win.

I hear ya, I rooting for the Jags big time next week and I'm still ticked about last years loss at Insestco.

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 11:47 AM
I hear that sex helps...

C-Mac
09-13-2004, 11:50 AM
You're right. Here's a picture of a puppy and some flowers for you.

I dont need puppies & flowers, I need a couple of tickets for the Carolina Panthers game.

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I hear that sex helps...

If you are offerin'....well, I hope you've targeted the "newbies"--lack of baggage may enhance your chances with them. :p

:)

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 12:13 PM
If you are offerin'....well, I hope you've targeted the "newbies"--lack of baggage my enhance your chances with them. :p

:)

Are you kidding? What fun would that be? Now you... that would be fun and a challenge!

:p

ps - We could make it a CP initiation rite of passage for all the newbies eh? :shake:

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2004, 12:13 PM
I dont need puppies & flowers, I need a couple of tickets for the Carolina Panthers game.

Show up at Arrowhead; if you are persistent, yet patient....you won't have to pay more than face value....people will have tickets to sell.

TRR
09-13-2004, 12:48 PM
I didn't expect a whole lot last night. I figured our offense would struggle especially in the passing game because of all the injuries. The timing between Trent and his WR's just wasn't there. John Welbourn needs to limit his penalties and start improving in the passing game, otherwise Chris Bober will be replacing him. I would hate to lose Welbourn's nastiness in the run game though.

Defensively, I thought we would struggle. A new system with a Coordinator who isn't sure of what he has yet. When Denver decided to spread us out, I knew we would be in for a long night. It didn't allow Gun to do what he does best, and that's attack the QB.

Overall I'm p*ssed, but I honestly expected a loss last night. With our WR's just coming back, our D learning on the run, and a Sunday nighter on the road against a decent team, I felt that we had little chance to pull this one out.

go bo
09-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Are you kidding? What fun would that be? Now you... that would be fun and a challenge!

* * * ROFL ROFL ROFL

now THAT would be something to see, er... hear, er... well you know what i mean...:p :p :p

go bo
09-13-2004, 01:02 PM
I didn't expect a whole lot last night. I figured our offense would struggle especially in the passing game because of all the injuries. The timing between Trent and his WR's just wasn't there. John Welbourn needs to limit his penalties and start improving in the passing game, otherwise Chris Bober will be replacing him. I would hate to lose Welbourn's nastiness in the run game though.

Defensively, I thought we would struggle. A new system with a Coordinator who isn't sure of what he has yet. When Denver decided to spread us out, I knew we would be in for a long night. It didn't allow Gun to do what he does best, and that's attack the QB.

Overall I'm p*ssed, but I honestly expected a loss last night. With our WR's just coming back, our D learning on the run, and a Sunday nighter on the road against a decent team, I felt that we had little chance to pull this one out.alrighty then...

your "true fan" pass has been revoked!! :p :rolleyes: :)

Bearcat
09-13-2004, 01:02 PM
For me, it wasn't the L, it was a nasty vurp with about 9 minutes to go.

I had just gotten rid of that taste from January

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2004, 01:03 PM
... Now you... that would be fun and a challenge!

Fun? You been talkin' to my wife or what.... :hmmm:

Challenge? Hell, I'm like any other red-blooded American male....I'm easy. :p

Raiderhater
09-13-2004, 01:08 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

now THAT would be something to see, er... hear, er... well you know what i mean...:p :p :p

No, no it wouldn't.

*trying to get the thought out of my head*

Mr. Kotter
09-13-2004, 01:12 PM
No, no it wouldn't.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 01:16 PM
No, no it wouldn't.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

*** your head is not where i would be... *** :Poke:

go bo
09-13-2004, 01:21 PM
No, no it wouldn't.

*trying to get the thought out of my head*ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo
09-13-2004, 01:22 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

*** your head is not where i would be... *** :Poke:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Raiderhater
09-13-2004, 01:49 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

*** your head is not where i would be... *** :Poke:

I can garuntee it.

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 02:28 PM
Well, did I succeed at ending everyone's depression?! :p

Raiderhater
09-13-2004, 02:40 PM
Well, did I succeed at ending everyone's depression?! :p

To the contrary, I went from very little depression to a whole lot of it after this thread.

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 04:36 PM
To the contrary, I went from very little depression to a whole lot of it after this thread.

Well, I guess sex therapy just isn't my bag...

Maybe this will help...

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/61/007_TOMB_RAIDER_FACEFORWARD.jpg

Raiderhater
09-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Well, I guess sex therapy just isn't my bag...

Maybe this will help...

http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/61/007_TOMB_RAIDER_FACEFORWARD.jpg

It's a step in the right direction.

Raiderhater
09-13-2004, 04:58 PM
I found my depression complemented by nausea.

I had a touch of that as well.

Hel'n
09-13-2004, 06:13 PM
I had a touch of that as well.

tsk tsk tsk...

Well this might help the nausea...

http://www.trekonline.de/bilder/blalockcouch.jpg

http://www.jemcorp.com/celebs/images/acceptable_risk/risk2_490-jeri_ryan.jpg

digi2fish
09-13-2004, 06:27 PM

yes
a loss against the Broncos sucks....
:deevee: