PDA

View Full Version : Some Good News...

FloridaChief
09-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Listening to The Dick Vermeil Show....

William Bartee's OK. No concussion.
Kawicka Mitchell should get some playing time next week.

Everyone else appears to be okay, except Holliday (what does it take to keep this guy healthy?). Groin strain. Might miss some playing time.

B2chiefsfan
09-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Holliday can sit and heal for the rest of the season...........

KCJake
09-13-2004, 06:35 PM
With Holliday hurt, I bet Jared Allen starts.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2004, 06:36 PM
I agree. I'm ready for Browning to be the fulltime RDE. Especially with Siavii playing so well last night, and Dalton.

Bowser
09-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Listening to The Dick Vermeil Show....

William Bartee's OK. No concussion.
Kawicka Mitchell should get some playing time next week.

Everyone else appears to be okay, except Holliday (what does it take to keep this guy healthy?). Groin strain. Might miss some playing time.

That is good news.

Too bad for Holliday. Methinks he got juked out of his groin on those damned bootlegs. I say put Browning in his place, and put the rook next to Sims.

jiveturkey
09-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Holliday has had groin problems for a while now.

I certainly hope that Allen doesn't start in his place. He got ate up during running plays last night. I'm hoping for Browning at RDE with a Dalton/Siavii mix in the middle.

KcMizzou
09-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Vermiel says he'll be surprised if Lynch doesn't get a heavy fine...

Deberg_1990
09-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Vermiel says he'll be surprised if Lynch doesn't get a heavy fine...

I didnt think that play was that bad...i mean..how hard is it to change your momentum when you are going full speed already at a guy. Plus, it was a good clean hit. Sure he leaned in with his head a little bit but he certainly didnt spear Dante. Its been waaay overblown.

the Talking Can
09-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Holliday being injured is indeed good news...now, if he'd just have that sex change operation and become a man...

Bowser
09-13-2004, 06:57 PM
I didnt think that play was that bad...i mean..how hard is it to change your momentum when you are going full speed already at a guy. Plus, it was a good clean hit. Sure he leaned in with his head a little bit but he certainly didnt spear Dante. Its been waaay overblown.

Wrong. He led with the helmet, and caught Dante on the jaw. That's got fine written all over it.

royr17
09-13-2004, 06:57 PM
I rather see a lineup of Browning, Siavii, Sims, and Hicks than a lineup of Holliday, Browning, Sims, and Hicks.

Holliday sucks and is way way way overrated. Take my word for it. He is dead weight on the team, he sucks, and they made a mistake by not cutting him.

He is gone after this season along with Morton thank god.

Bowser
09-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I rather see a lineup of Browning, Siavii, Sims, and Hicks than a lineup of Holliday, Browning, Sims, and Hicks.

Holliday sucks and is way way way overrated. Take my word for it. He is dead weight on the team, he sucks, and they made a mistake by not cutting him.

Yeah, Holliday kinda looks like a statue out there.

But Morton was just about the only guy to make a catch in traffic. He gets a reprive with me.

Thig Lyfe
09-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Kawika Mitchell should get some playing time next week.

I thought you said good news.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2004, 07:02 PM

Why did Green Bay let him go soo easily??? Hmmmm.....I think he had one good rookie year with them and then disappeared after that.

royr17
09-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Why did Green Bay let him go soo easily??? Hmmmm.....I think he had one good rookie year with them and then disappeared after that.

You know thats exactly what i think, i mean if he was good than why in the world would they let him go ?

Exactly, I think he sucks and is way way way overrated.

BigChiefFan
09-13-2004, 07:54 PM
You know thats exactly what i think, i mean if he was good than why in the world would they let him go ?

Exactly, I think he sucks and is way way way overrated.
He is overrated, but he did have a sack last night, that's more than some.

2bikemike
09-13-2004, 08:08 PM
I thought you said good news.

I agree I am in no hurry to see Kawika. I think Beisel played way better than I ever saw from Kawika. And Monty is still learning the position.