PDA

View Full Version : babylee

ChiTown
09-14-2004, 09:14 AM
You do realize that I was being sarcastic in my reply to the "now closed Hoover thread" don't you? If not, then you may need to release the chin strap from your helmet a bit......

Baby Lee
09-14-2004, 09:18 AM
You do realize that I was being sarcastic in my reply to the "now closed Hoover thread" don't you? If not, then you may need to release the chin strap from your helmet a bit......
Why on earth would you start a new thread on this? Oh yeah, htis is a puzzy. ROFL ROFL

No, I know you were being sarcastic. But sarcasm depends on intelligence for it's humor value. I wasn't attacking your post as a serious take. I was attacking it as poor humor.

BTW - I was pretty proud of my "take both my kidneys and help him TWICE as much" analogy.

FTR - I am totally having a hoot on this, and have no burrs under my saddle. I hope I haven't planted any under anyone else's saddle either.

ChiTown
09-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Why on earth would you start a new thread on this? Oh yeah, htis is a puzzy. ROFL ROFL

No, I know you were being sarcastic. But sarcasm depends on intelligence for it's humor value. I wasn't attacking your post as a serious take. I was attacking it as poor humor.

BTW - I was pretty proud of my "take both my kidneys and help him TWICE as much" analogy.

FTR - I am totally having a hoot on this, and have no burrs under my saddle. I hope I haven't planted any under anyone else's saddle either.

LMAO. ok. So now, your attacking my poor humor? ;)

KC Kings
09-14-2004, 09:22 AM

We really need to come up with a standard sarcasm smiley.
About 50% of the ignorant comments I make on this board are meant to be sarcastic or humorous, but with no standard smiley most people take them the wrong way.

KC Jones
09-14-2004, 09:23 AM
We really need to come up with a standard sarcasm smiley.
About 50% of the ignorant comments I make on this board are meant to be sarcastic or humorous, but with no standard smiley most people take them the wrong way.

That's teh gheyist idea ever :rolleyes: ;)

Baby Lee
09-14-2004, 09:23 AM
LMAO. ok. So now, your attacking my poor humor? ;)
Well, . . since I'm in nitpick mode. NOW, I am explaining my earlier attack on your poor humor.

ROFL

htismaqe
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM

You want me to ban you BabyHinz57?

:p

Baby Lee
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
That's teh gheyist idea ever :rolleyes: ;)
Evar???

Baby Lee
09-14-2004, 09:25 AM
You want me to ban you BabyHinz57?

:p
No bannd BaabiesLea!! :eek:

Mee maakneice.

KC Jones
09-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Evar???

Damn :banghead:

I'm such a cybonics n00b :(

ChiTown
09-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Well, . . since I'm in nitpick mode. NOW, I am explaining my earlier attack on your poor humor.

ROFL

Youareobviouslyaretard...............
:)

But I'm sure, a very fine lawyer