PDA

View Full Version : Taking the pulse of those in Chiefland

Mark M
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
So, just wanted to see how many people need to up their dosage of Prozac ... and who needs to scale it back a bit.

MM
~~:)

htismaqe
09-14-2004, 09:25 AM
I need to scale back.

I'm in a GREAT mood today for some reason.

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Increasing by 20 mg, this week.... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2004, 09:27 AM
I need to scale back.

I'm in a GREAT mood today for some reason.

Adolf was a happy man too. :harumph:

:p

nmt1
09-14-2004, 09:29 AM
No Prozac. I'm on a pretty even keel right now. Sorry, I'm boring.

Gaz
09-14-2004, 09:30 AM
The Chiefs got their butts kicked by a better team. So it goes.

The D will get better.
The O will get better.
The Broncos will come to Arrowhead.

Life goes on.

xoxo~
Gaz
Shamefully undepressed.

foxman
09-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Just coming back from the Dentist, so I am all numb and stuff, so I am good right now.....but thanks.

Old Dog
09-14-2004, 09:40 AM
The Chiefs got their butts kicked by a better team. So it goes.

The D will get better.
The O will get better.
The Broncos will come to Arrowhead.

Life goes on.

xoxo~
Gaz
Shamefully undepressed.

I flew the Chiefs flag at half staff all day yesterday, but life must go on. We never play well in the Donkey pen, so we might as well have gotten it over with. the way I see it, all of our other division games are very winnable, and given the choice I would much rather the December game be in Arrowhead than in Denver, especially if the division crown is on the line.

Dartgod
09-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Prozac? No.

Bong hit? :hmmm:

:bong:

Otter
09-14-2004, 10:23 AM
I was pissed at the end of the game then forgot about it after about 15 minutes of channel surfing then went to bed.

These days when they win I celebrate, when they lose I shrug it off. The first round playoff loses made me numb to these little things.

Nzoner
09-14-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm doing fine,1 loss(compared to other teams having to deal with injuries to players like Steve Smith,Shaun Alexander and Charles Rogers) is much easier to handle imo.

Even though it gets said over and over this is a marathon,not a sprint.I'd much rather see the Chiefs hoover around 500 and then peak at the latter part of the season than to deal with another year like last.

Hel'n
09-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I remain optimistic... but concerned... If the D does not get it together in the next four games, and the O doesn't find something to do other than Priest... well, this could be a long, long season...

Braincase
09-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Let us learn from this. And may Denver get theirs handed to them by Marty.

Cormac
09-14-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm doing fine really. I normally shrug losses off pretty easily. It's just not worth getting depressed about. However, the Broncos loss was a bit tougher than most, because we normally don't have a legit SB contending team like this one - and we were seriously EXPOSED in many areas.

Having said that, I thought the D showed some real improvement (laugh if you like). They are more aggressive and confident, and as opposed to last year, I think they will continue to improve. The single most worrisome thing about Sunday's game was Tony Gonzalez. He was invisible, and I wish that didn't happen. Other than that, I expect us to win on Sunday, and then we'll be on our way......

:thumb:

shakesthecat
09-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Just fine, thanks.

I didn't expect to win in Denver anyway, so it wasn't all that hard to take.

Obviously, there is room for improvement on both sides of the ball, but I expect the team will play better this week.

Mark M
09-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Prozac? No.

Bong hit? :hmmm:

:bong:

I wish ...

MM
~~:D

BigRedChief
09-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Adolf was a happy man too. :harumph:

:p

Now that's funny. Rep :thumb:

MOhillbilly
09-14-2004, 11:19 AM
lets see:hmmm: the hooligan in me wanted to punch pedestrians on the street and attack unaware denver fans.
Yeah,:cuss: monday morning wasnt good for anyone around here.